Anamei
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Anamei

Old 11-18-2007, 12:53 AM

Okay, I've decided against selling, sorry! D:
Ready to lock~

EDIT: Currently on hold! Please wait until further notice to bid. :3 Thank you, and sorry for the inconvinience!!

Hello! Thank you very much for stopping in to read this post, even if you do not place a bid. :)

I am an artist whom enjoys drawing linearts for petshops (which can be found in the art forum> art sales> breedables forum). However, due to limitations, I can only get on the internet on the weekends, and could not manage a pet shop myself. So, I have drawn lineart and aim to sell it to someone who would like to and is able to start a shop.

IF YOU BUY THIS LINEART, YOU MAY USE IT IN ANY WAY YOU DESIRE AND ON ANY SITE YOU DESIRE. YOU MAY NOT, HOWEVER, EDIT IT OR CLAIM IT AS YOUR OWN. PLEASE PM ME WHEN YOU START A SHOP WITH THE LINEART WITH A LINK TO IT. THANKS!

Now, on to the actual bidding!

FIRST:
:?: What am I bidding for?

You are bidding for a one-stage baby cow lineart drawn by me. Though you may use it as you wish, the original intention was to fill the grid in the bottom corner with hearts as rewards for RP or as growings.

WHAT YOU GET:

A .psd file with the following layers:
-background (includes cert)
-A sample coloring
-A new layer set up for you to begin on the next coloring job
-Nine layers for hearts; one for each heart.
-Lineart layer
-Shading layer, which you may make darker or lighter
-SAMPLE layer, to be removed after bought
-Editable TEXT layer which you may fill in after the pet is ordered

NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE A VERSION OF PHOTOSHOP (OR GIMP) TO USE THIS LINEART!!! THE FILE- AND LAYERS- CANNOT BE READ AND USED OTHERWISE!!!!

:?: What is the current bid?
The starting bid is 100g.

:?: How do I buy the lineart?
Bid simply by leaving a post here. :D The bids will be checked and updated every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. If possible, I will check on weekdays as well!

:?: When does the auction end?
This auction ends DECEMBER SECOND. The date may be moved based on bidding. (If it slows down far before that date, I shall end it beforehand; if it is still going by then I will move it forward.)

Thank you very much, if you have any questions please ask me! :D

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Drache-Lehre Send a message via MSN to Drache-Lehre Send a message via Yahoo to Drache-Lehre

Old 11-18-2007, 01:01 AM

Awww cuteness! Sadly I have NO CGing skills to be able to offer pets since I'd be unable to do custom work and such, thus shop running skills doesn't help me when associated with pets. T_T None the less, the art is cute. <333 Good luck with the auction. ^^

(I'd only try if it was dragon linearts XD)

Anamei
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-18-2007, 01:10 AM

Thank you! Too bad it's not dragons, eh? Perhaps next time! But thanks for stopping by either way. :3

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Drache-Lehre Send a message via MSN to Drache-Lehre Send a message via Yahoo to Drache-Lehre

Old 11-18-2007, 02:25 AM

Hehe thats right but no worries, if ya did I'd might not like 'em anyways. I so picky when comes to dragon types. xD

Oh you're welcome. ^^ I enjoy lurking but felt this one needed a post. =3

Anamei
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-18-2007, 02:29 AM

Well, thank you very much for doing so. :D I'm not sure how well this type of auction will work; I've seen it on gaia several years ago when I used to be on there, but never on here. :3

Heehee, now I'm lurking in that charity art auction you're advirtising... lurking is so addictive.
But I must post! It's too good a cause to pass up. :D

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-18-2007, 02:51 AM

You're welcome. =3 Oh, I agree, no clue either. I've not seen one that I'm aware of so I guess this will be a learning experience for us both. Well more you then I of course but I like to know stuff too. *o*

Gaia and this place isn't always the same, this much I do know.

Oh awesome! We could use more visitors in the place. ^^;; Thank you for at least checking it out. ^^

Anamei
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-18-2007, 02:59 AM

Yeah, I'll hang out a while. 83 And thank YOU for visitng here. xDD I'll be sure to chat around the auction whenever I can. :3 We can go chat in there to bump it up if you'd like! 8D

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-18-2007, 03:20 AM

xD I am doing both actually. I tend to visit many places when time lets me do so. ^^

Oh, no need to thank me so much. xD Its no problem at all, really. ^^

Anamei
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-18-2007, 03:28 AM

Mmm, I'm trying to chat in more places. :D

I first joined mene when it very first begun because one of my friends was on the staff, but she and my other friends from real life quit. :< So I wasn't really sure where to go to talk. xDD Just pop into random forms and post and such.

Arrgh, now I'm starting to have second thoughts about selling the baby cow lineart... >___>; it's so cute.
But I suppose I can still cherish the art without actually using it myself! Hmmm. All depends if I can work out a deal with some of my buddies to get on and run it with me. :<

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-18-2007, 03:34 AM

Ohh its easy, there are so many nice people here, it really is quite surprising but its refreshing though. <3 I do admit there are some, I was not to fond of but most of those quit or just are on long-time hiatus which is in turn the same to me. xDD So I'm pretty much at home here. ^^ I started with one friend, who brought me here then I dragged one over and then gradually I made new ones here. Its been good, and so far still is. ^__^

More friends are good, though I can't say I have that many friends, just many I've associated with a few times, enough to be comfortable enough to say hi to from time to time. I'm sure you'll have the same fortune in due time. ^^

Aww if thats the case then put this on hold or something until you're CERTAIN. Would suck to sell and then after want it back. ^^;;

Anamei
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-18-2007, 03:39 AM

Yeah, the communtity here is really nice. I'd never much cared for avatar sites before because I'd been on neopets and gaia, and it seems like most of the people on those sites are either really selfish on the forums or just don't post at all. >___>;

As for putting it on hold, that makes sense. D8 Do I just leave the forum here just in case, though, or just temporarily cancel it? D: *a bit confused*

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-18-2007, 03:50 AM

Does neopets HAVE a forum?! LOL. Its been SOO long since I've been on that, that I honestly forget now. >.> I didn't post if here was one I know that much. I used to LIVE on that, then found gaia so I quit leaving all the stuff I had wasted on the account. Got a good amount of NP left and such and I still like gaia. Just lately I've been here instead of there, I'm doing this a lot. ^^;; I can't seem to haggle both so I tend to be here a day then there a day not both at once.

Oh all ya should have to do is change title and put in the post ya are not sure and that ask to not be locked but that no posting is needed until you're sure of what ya want to do. Nothing difficult about it. =3 They website is neat and good with their rules but they are not that picky, thank god.

Then if you DO decide you want to cancel, a mod will then lock for ya or lock anyways and you ask to unlock when you've need for it again.

Anamei
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-18-2007, 03:56 AM

:D alright then, thank you very much!

Well, it's getting a bit late, so I'm gonig to go to bed now... sleepy from staying up late last night!

I shall be back tomorrow! :D It was very nice meeting you! Hope to see you around. Whiiiich I'm sure I will, because I'm going to be hanging around the art charity auction. :3 Well, good night, then, Drache! :D

Drache-Lehre
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-18-2007, 04:04 AM

*okay last post for here then*

Whee no problem you're very welcome!! Alright, GOOD timing actually. xD I am gonna be heading that way myself here soon too. Gotta get up early tomorrow for work. T_T

Whee, yeah I'm around when am off and net works so I'l see ya again but if not, hopefully you'll get to have fun with the others that visit there. Many of the regs I get along with well too. Fun people. <3333

G'night and nice to meet you too!!

Yumehayla
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-18-2007, 11:45 AM

good luck^^
just so you'd know, you don't need photoshop to open psd files, it's enough if you use Gimp, which is free to download^^

Anamei
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-18-2007, 02:43 PM

ah, really? I had no idea! xDD I'll add that up there, then. I'm a bit overly cautious, I guess... xD; Thanks!