Inuyami
Daughter of Sesshomaru: A Deadly...
Send a message via AIM to Inuyami Send a message via Yahoo to Inuyami

Old 03-25-2010, 04:35 PM

(Chesh, This is before Ichigo came to the huecho mundo so Grimjaw wouldn't know about Ichigo.)

Nel's attention had finally fallen onto the ears of the young arrancar now that her sugary treat had been finished off. She looked in the direction of the screaming menos as it closed in on Ulquiorra and herself. Above head a the large ugly masked creature parted the leaves of the tree and cast it's empty hungry gaze down on the bite sized snack.
"WAAAH WAAAAAH WAAAAAH!" Nel yelled out in sudden alertness, unable to get up and run due to clumsy fear strucken legs and arms. She quivered like a pile of jelly under the starving creature as it closed in on her, bending down to eat her.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 03-25-2010, 07:30 PM

As Ulquiorra noticed the menos bending over, he slightly closed his eyes and took out one of his hands out of his pockets and shot a green cero straight towards its mask breaking its entire head right off. Slowly the hollow began to evaporate as it completely disappeared within seconds. "Weaklings such as yourself should not be here..." he said as he turned back around not moving, he had only helped because of her being a fellow or yet former espada as he started to wonder why he even helped in the first place.

Cheshire Kat
Chesh-The Cheshire Cat Hatter an...

Old 03-25-2010, 11:45 PM

[[Right, sorry, modified it.]]

Grimmjow felt the spiritual pressure even before he walked out of the building.
He sneared in the direction he sensed it. It was Ulquiorra, of course, and some other Arrancar. Smaller pressure, but he just had to see what was going on. Probably Ulquiorra being his stupid self and doing whatever he feels like. Grumbling to himself, Grimmjow made his way across the white sands and into the forest he felt accustomed to.
A few minutes later, with several flash-steps, he made it to where he could glimpse the fourth espada and a small kid whining as a menos almost ate her.
He just scoffed and crouched where he was, in one of the trees.

CutieFaceBubbles
CutieFaceBubbles

Old 03-26-2010, 12:46 AM

"Hmmm...." The female stops glowing. "She is with others" She says to herself. Looking back down the drop the female glares at nothing and jumps off. Her landing is noisy and attracts others around her.

Inuyami

Old 03-26-2010, 03:18 PM

"WOOOOOW!" Nel swooned over her savior, paying no heed to his words. "Your amathing mithter Ulqio-ha." She suddenly jumped to her feet and ran over to him in an incredable sprint, stopping just before him. Her wondering eyes looked the man with the sad eyes up and down in amazement.
Durin all the chaos of the tiny arrancar's world, she failed to detect Grimmjow's presence. Standing wide eyed and even wider mouthed, Nel was like an infactuated statue until she was slapped into reality by a loud thud not to far away.
"Uhmmm..." Nel said to no one with her right index finger in her mouth and her eyes scanning in thought. "Okay, bye-bye." She said to the third Espada infront of her before scampering off into dark the wooded area.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 03-26-2010, 08:09 PM

Ulquiorra looked down at the little girl with his face still with an emotionless frown. Turning around he noticed a sudden change in reiatsu around the area, it was quite familar as he closed his eyes a bit. Grimmjow.... he thought to himself within his thoughts and walked away from the little girl without so much as another word to her.

Cheshire Kat

Old 03-26-2010, 09:26 PM

Grimmjow still lurked in the trees, and was about to just get up and walk back and be bored again, when he heard a thud not so far behind him. He perked up and looked over his shoulder, then flash-stepped out of the tree.
He reappeared in front of a female, hands in his pockets, and he just stared menacingly, wondering what she would do.

CutieFaceBubbles
CutieFaceBubbles

Old 03-28-2010, 12:47 AM

The female looked around. She registered that a man with blue hair stood in front of her.....but she was not looking for a male. In fact; hers was heading somewhere near her. She ignored the man and started to head to hers.

Inuyami

Old 03-29-2010, 09:15 PM

Nel walked around the wooded area, serching for something that perhaps she'd lost. Her small legs moved quickly under her tattered and torn green dress. Over fallen down trees and layers of dead leaves, the young girl darted rapidly and randomly threw the trees.
"Maybe I should go that way..." Nel said, heading toward a cave at a fourty-five degree angle from the direction she'd been headed before. The little girl hopped over boulders and slid down a small embankment and found her foot fall landing on a patch of dirt and large rocks. The trees of of the forest were forbid to grow around the mouth of the sandy cave, and the only sound in the area, other then Nel's hard breathing, was the sound of water, running down from the top of the mountain and dripping into the mouth of the cave.
"IN HERE!" She said joyously as a small tingling feeling began to swirl in her stomach and was pulling her into the dark and damp cave.

(Story Update. It's not to important but I'm trying to build a real plot, and there is now a thread picture up.)

Last edited by Inuyami; 03-30-2010 at 03:02 PM..

Cheshire Kat

Old 03-29-2010, 10:17 PM

Grimmjow watched as the girl ignored him, and he began to wonder what she was up to. So, without hesitating, he turned and started following, but with a bored look like he was the only one there.

CutieFaceBubbles
CutieFaceBubbles

Old 03-30-2010, 03:55 PM

Internally she grumbles. The man is following her....well at least he isn't trying to attack. She stops for a second and starts to glow again. It spreads in a 100ft area. Hmmm....hers is heading away from her..... She sighs and applies her powers. She suddenly dissipates from where she is standing.

Inuyami

Old 03-30-2010, 04:38 PM

Nel desended deeper and deeper into the cave. She knew that Houri was fallowing her but she felt that she needed to find out what it was that was calling to her first. The cave was lined with river smoothed rocks and had the water been flowing higher, she could of sat in the flow and been curried down streem.
Light from the sun reflected of various wet sections of the cave, giving glitters and glints of light threw the darkness of the caves belly.
"It sure ith dark in here." Nel muttered to herself, one finger in her mouth, as she fallowed the water into the heart of the cave.

Last edited by Inuyami; 03-30-2010 at 04:56 PM..

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 03-30-2010, 07:47 PM

As Ulquiorra walked in the forest, he was getting a bit irrated at himself for helping someone. He never really liked helping others as he only really cared for himself and just followed orders for Azien and with no reason. While walking, he kept hearing menos howl deep in the forest as he closed his eyes and ignored the sound as if they didnt even exist.

Cheshire Kat

Old 03-31-2010, 02:52 AM

Not really wanting to speak, but did anyway, Grimmjow grumbled, "Who are you looking for? Maybe I could help..." He snickered to the female. Her energy was quite unique.

CutieFaceBubbles
CutieFaceBubbles

Old 03-31-2010, 09:39 PM

As Houri appears and disappears in different spots; she kept thinking why hers kept ignoring her. As she got closer to the cave that Nel was in she realized that someone was trying to follow her. Her powers kick in and she suddenly stops and decides to hide in front of one of the trees. Her powers blend and she waits with her eyes glowing in anticipation.

Cheshire Kat

Old 04-01-2010, 12:47 AM

Grimmjow looked a little taken aback as he saw her disappear. He followed her reitsu.

He reappeared right in front of her, where she was just about to jump him. He slammed his fist into the tree just above her head and peered down at her. "Hey. I'm Espada number 6, and I'm afraid that you don't look familiar to me. Mind explaining what you are doing here?" He growled.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 04-01-2010, 03:46 PM

Ulquiorra kept walking minding his own business as he actually heard Grimmjow's voice from afar. He looked towards the direction without care as he sighed. "Reckless as ever......if he destroys this place..lord Azien will possbily blame me for not stopping him." he said to himself as he started to walk towards where he heard him with his hands in his pockets for the whole time.

CutieFaceBubbles
CutieFaceBubbles

Old 04-01-2010, 09:52 PM

Ri blinks as a fist smashes into the tree above her head. She then peers up through her bangs(shes only 5'3)at the male that kept following her. "Hey. I'm Espada number 6, and I'm afraid that you don't look familiar to me. Ri frowns and looks down.(SQUEEE! Grim chest! Droolz....er sorry fangirl moment) as he keeps speaking. She thinks 'Espada...' She then looks back up at him. "Espada?" she says in a wispy voice. "What are espada?"

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 04-01-2010, 11:20 PM

((i still cant get the thought out of my head....that she would be in bleach lolz I know shes not from bleach and I know everyone else knows it too...but lmfao that would be awesome if she really was....))

CutieFaceBubbles
CutieFaceBubbles

Old 04-01-2010, 11:36 PM

((lol she is actually from the anime code geauss(sp?) Her name is C.C. and I absolutely love her!))

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 04-02-2010, 12:02 AM

((yeppers i've heard of her....I dont watch that anime alot but i've seen a couple of episodes.....its really getting close to be like Eurka 7 if you ask me lolz))

CutieFaceBubbles
CutieFaceBubbles

Old 04-02-2010, 12:39 PM

((hmm I've seen most of the code gauss anime.....I don't think it like 7...but I have only seen a couple of them...>_<))

Cheshire Kat

Old 04-02-2010, 08:33 PM

[[*chuckles* I'm glad he makes your day better, love.]]

Grimmjow frowned and made a "Hm?" sound. He peered down at her more and wondered where she came from. "Espada? You haven't heard of us? We rule this whole land of Hueco Mundo." He raised an eyebrow. "And I'm afraid you are in our territory." He gritted his teeth. "Why don't you tell me what you're doing here?"

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 04-03-2010, 01:57 AM

((man, we need someone to be Aizen...I swear.. lolz))

CutieFaceBubbles
CutieFaceBubbles

Old 04-03-2010, 02:27 AM

((@Happy: Yea....we need to recruit more pplz))
Ri gets a confused look on her face. Suddenly it clears up and she lightly gasps, "Nel!". She then whirls around Grimmjows arm, and the tree, dashes off, and yells back at him. "I have to find Nel!"