View Poll Results: Will you join?
Of course 8 53.33%
Nah 0 0%
Maybe later 7 46.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Sakiko123
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-08-2010, 12:21 AM

Hibana hesitated to move towards them as they looked scary, but not much scarier than the pain she felt a few minutes ago. All they were doing were talking right now from her distance as she saw it. After a bit of pondering, she figured it was better to be around others than be by herself in case of another attack from trainers.
She slowly and shyly made her way over and stood at a slight distance from them but close enough to hear what was going on between them as she watched the Togetic say 'hello' while looked at them all. She didn't have the courage to do that, but she was working on it. She was also working on becoming stronger, too.
She motioned a shy hello to them all before calming down enough to also say hello.

Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to ex...

Old 12-08-2010, 09:55 PM

The Umbreon before him was unlike any of the other Pokemon Nitro had ever encountered. Perhaps it was the region he was from. He knew a few Pokemon from that section of the world and found them all to be brilliant. However, that was a biased statement as the only Pokemon Nitro knew from that area were all evidently dark Pokemon. Two were Houndours and then there was a Murkrow, Absol, and Mightyena.

Stumbling across this Umbreon he deemed as a sign from the great legendaries. This crossing was destiny, which was a word Nitro hated using.

He couldn't help but lighten up when the little Pokemon spoke. It was an adorable little thing. Nitro, in his mind, could see the two of them teaming up and being an unstoppable duo, but that dream shattered when he mentioned the most painful line of them all.

"I believed something was up, too. But I'm afraid I think it's more than illness or annoyance. No, I fear it's something much worse. I stopped by here to see if an old friend was around, but, to my dismay, that friend died a year ago. However, I hear his daughter his a wise creature."

When the other two Pokemon wandered up to them, Nitro stepped in front of the Umbreon. He didn't trust these two types and he didn't want the Umbreon to feel threatened. Shadow was his friend, and Nitro would do all he could to keep the small dark Pokemon out of harm's way.

"Sup?" he said in a nonchalant tone. It was unlike him to act so placid, but he really had no desire to fight the two. Opting for the more civilarious route of things, the Houndoom turned back to Boss. His head shook for a brief moment before turning to the Umbreon which was nestled between his legs. "Shadow, would you like to accompany me on a journey? I'm looking for an Absol by the name of Satomi. I have heard rumors that she knows what's happened to the legendaries. I was on my way to Mylanasia Kingdom, which where she is said to be." His eyes looked up to the nearby Pokemon. "Join me, if you would like."

.:GaelicBubble:.
Saving Lives Every Day
Send a message via AIM to .:GaelicBubble:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:GaelicBubble:.

Old 12-08-2010, 10:11 PM

Aria drew closer to the voices. She let her long sleek body snake along the ground. She poked her head between a bush and the ground and quietly peered at the group. They were an odd group, all talking of something, but Aria didn't want to eavesdrop. Then a thought occurred, were they all wild? or were they a team like the one she used to be on? If they weren't on a team, they they truly were an odd group.

Despite being prone on the ground, the sun still managed to catch on the orb on her neck and throw blue reflections out into the small clearing where the others were. Aria tried to retreat back into the brush, hoping that the gleams of light hadn't caught the attentions of the others. She didn't want to disturb them or get in trouble. Aria spent most of her time avoiding others not wanting to be a bother like her owner had called her.

She let out a small sigh as she tried to retreat away.

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to sweet_serender159

Old 12-08-2010, 10:13 PM

{sorry to butt in but could someone give me a quickie summary of where everyone is and such?}

Rude
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-09-2010, 12:30 AM

Shadow turned to look to the Zuruzukin who had voiced his own opinion on the legendries just being sick of everything and taking off. Could it really have been that simple? Well, Nitro didn't seem to think so.

As Nitro spoke, Shadow listened. It was odd. The more and more Shadow listened and spoke with Nitro, the more comfortable he felt around the larger dark-type. He was more than glad to hear that Nitro felt the same as he did in sensing something a bit off about the world. However, what he had to say was anything but reassuring. Something much worse than what the Zuruzukin mentioned, he said? But what could that be...?

He lowered his head a bit when Nitro then stated why he had come there and told him about his friend. "I'm sorry to hear that..." He said. He knew what it felt like to lose friends. Not that he had many to begin with. Then, the two pokémon from before seemed to be coming their way. As the Pikachu and Togetic came up to them, Shadow was already on the defense. But as Nitro stepped in front of him, he looked up to him, lowering his defense a bit. Was he defending him from these two? He looked back to the Pikachu and Togetic. They seemed harmless enough, but still... you can never so easily trust someone. Looks can be deceiving.

Then, Nitro made a rather remarkable offer. "Satomi?" Shadow stated, almost to himself in question. "Why does that name sound familiar...?" He shook the thought from his mind. Yes... this was the exact opportunity he had been looking for. This was his chance to finally find out what was going on so that he could help the world. But he was reluctant to just so easily say yes. He starred at Nitro for a moment, as if trying to sum him up again. This Houndoom was a dark type like himself, but he seemed trustworthy. He had given him no reason not to trust him. "Yes." He finally said. "I will accompany you on this journey of yours, Nitro." Mylanasia Kingdom, was it? He'd never actually been there, mountain areas not really being his thing, but heard many things about it. He then looked to the other pokémon that surrounded them... the Pikachu, Togetic, and a Zuruzukin; even a Dragonair that seemed to have been watching them from above, wondering what their say in the offer was. Would they join them on this journey as well?

(( Basically, all of the wild pokemon are gathered in Kismo Village. Nitro is forming an alliance of sorts. ))

Last edited by Rude; 12-11-2010 at 09:53 AM..

Sakiko123
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-09-2010, 04:25 AM

"I... I think I've heard of that name somewhere, too, before. But I always thought it was a legend..." Hibana was shy, but would speak up if she felt she wanted to fit in somewhere. Even though most Pokemon she'd spoke to found her unusual. Not only in appearance either. She was also considered as annoying and immature when she wasn't sure what to do or say in rough situations. And perhaps a coward, too, but she was working on it. Not counting her running away earlier from the situation she was in previously. Another thing she had problems with. The thought was shaken away as she stood there now feeling awkward for speaking up in the first place. It kind of embarrassed her to know her true personality would show now. She wanted to be strong someday...

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 12-09-2010, 04:40 AM

[IMGright]http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy78/Snowclaw10/Espeon.png[/IMGright]
Pixie, The Wild Espeon

Pixie tilted her head to the side and the other Espeon copied her. She flicked her tail behind her and again, the Espeopn copied her. Crouching slightly Pixie stalked to reflection in the river, an almost snarl escaping her lips. She batted a pay at the Espeon in the water until it slowly dissapeared in a ripple of water movment, "Pixie, what are you doing?" She looked up and into the bright blue eyes of a Glaceon lying lazily on the ground in front of a large rock, "I don't like my reflection!" She frowned slightly at the giggling she recieved from Storm but ignored the blue pokemon and looked back to the still uneasy water. A bluured image of herself was still on the water's face but with a flick of her tail and a scoff she turned away and wlaked to Storm, a yawn making her stretch. "I'm bored now Storm. Can we leave?" She scratched her left ear and looked down a small path etween to large bushes and could almost swear she heard voices........

[IMGleft]http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr264/MewMewDragonair/Glaceon.jpg[/IMGleft]
Storm, The Wild Glaceon

Storm smiled, Pixie always was the more impatient of the two, even though she was stronger and older. "If you want Pixie, but where would we go?" She tilted her head to the right and stood slowly, still a little uneasy from a battle with an excessivly aggressive trainer. Storm probably ould have been captured had she not had Pixie with her. Folloing Pixie's gaze down the trail she smiled and began to run towards the noises, not even waiting for Pixie to join her. As she drew nearer she could hear muffled voices and could see shapes of what she could only guess were other Pokemon but not quite clear enough to distinguish what was what. "You can hear them to?" She looked over her shoulder and slowed to a walk, a small nod was all the gave the Psychic pokemon. "Maybe we should go introduce ourselves?" She watched as Pixie confidently walked even closer and leapt over a bush until she was standing next to, what Storm could now see was a Houdoon, 'Good afternoon friends. Now what's a group of Pokemon such as your selves doing here?" Storm quickly followed after her, almost scared for Pixie's saftey.

Wavi

Old 12-09-2010, 08:20 PM

A simple grin formed on Nitro's face when the Umbreon agreed to join him. Although, his smile stopped when, yet again, another pair of Pokemon joined the group. Shocked by his popularity, the Houndoom shook his head as a snort escaped it. "Oi, the things I endure for the sake of civility." Winking at Shadow, he sniffed his way over to Aria, who was hiding around the bend. "Come out. There is no use hiding."

Trotting back over to the dark Pokemon, Nitro looked between the other two Eevee evolvees. "Is today national find an Eevee stage day or something? If so, I win the constellation prize. I've found three in one evening." Chuckling to himself, the red eyed creature paced back and forth a bit before resting his behind beside Shadow.

"Listen up. We have an issue afoot. We believe something terrible has happened to the legendaries. Shadow and I are off to find this famous Absol. If you wish to join us, you can. But, I must warn you. If you slow me down or piss me off, I won't hesitate to crunch your sorry ass. Do I make myself clear?" He wasn't fond of the idea. It was actually a terrible idea. Having a herd of wild Pokemon follow him. Actually, the more he pondered this, the more he liked the sounds of it. A wild Houndoom becoming the leader of the greatest pack of Pokemon ever. The very Pokemon that would save the world. Well, that was just a dream, but it had potential.

"The trip will be long and dangerous, but you can come. However, at some point, we will need to split up. If what I've heard is true, and if what I sense within is real then... this will be our finest battle. So, are you ready to find Satomi? Or are you not ready to face your destiny and become a hero?"

Demoncat
Unknown species
Send a message via MSN to Demoncat

Old 12-09-2010, 10:25 PM

Boss leaned up against a tree feeling a bit out of the group because of how peculiar and different he was. The lizard noticed more and more Pokemon gathering, this time it was two more eevee relatives. Though he wasn't quite sure he liked this houndoom he agreed that it was odd that there were eevee evolutions gathered here. Boss just stared at the two new pokemon joining the group, they seemed to be friends, he frowned at the thought reminding him of the people he thought of as 'friends'

When the houndoom seemed to be getting more serious about his plan and was telling the pokemon gathered there, Boss straightened up and slithered his way back into the group willing to cooperate. "Though I'm not in it for glory n' stuff I'll come too, its not like I have anywhere else to go anyway." Boss said seriously with a odd friendly grin on his face.

Truthfully in the back of his mind he hoped that if he found a legendary pokemon they could give him advice over his situation and help him, If that didn't work there were plenty of other things you could do with a legendary. The friendly grin on his face spread a bit more at the malevolent thoughts dashing around his head.

Last edited by Demoncat; 12-09-2010 at 10:30 PM..

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 12-10-2010, 12:18 AM

Pixie looked from the Houdoon to the other Pokemon and counted an Umbreon to be one of te pack watching silently, Oh boy! What have we gotten ourselves into? She looked to Storm and gestured for her to come out of hiding, half in the bush and half out, "I'm sure there not gonna hurt!" She looked to the Houdoon and smiled, "After all they want what we do." She heard Storm walked up to her and sigh, "And what is it we want exactly? I told you Storm! We have to find the Absol! And why is that?" Pixie shook her head, "To be honest I don't know but I want to find out!" She heard a simple mutter under Storm's breath, "Of course you do." But chose to ignore it and turn back to the group, she counted a few other Pokemon, the Houdoon, a Pikachu, a Togetic and surprisingly enough a Zuruzukin!

"What a group?" Storm followed Pixie's gaze around the clearing but froze when she laid eyes on the Zuruzukin, What is he doing here? I don't think I've ever seen that Pokemon before? Just showing her inexperience in the world cosidering her skill level, she looked to Pixie,m questions flooding her face but merely recieved a small nod and a smile, without even so much as a glance in her direction. "We'll help I guess." She looked to the Houdoon and than the others in turn, "If you don't mind of course." She raised an eyebrow and smiled, "Besides, i want to see why Pixie has such a facination with the Absol."

Rude
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-10-2010, 12:55 AM

Shadow was caught off guard when an Espion suddenly jumped out from the bushes and landed beside him and Nitro. He instinctively, reflexively stepped back a bit before a Glacion then came out of the bushes as well, the two seeming to know each other. Hmm. Two more Eevee evolutions like himself. What a strange coincidence. He listened as Nitro greeted them, introducing them as well,before also commenting on the rarity of the three of them being Eevee evolutions.

Then, he began to speak about how the two of them were going on a journey to find the Absol Satomi. Shadow nodded in agreement to this as he sat there, silently observing the other pokémon, awaiting their response. When the Zuruzukin was the first to speak up, agreeing to join, Shadow was hesitant, wondering if such a thing was good or bad. But, Shadow trusted Nitro, and if he'd allow the strange pokémon to accompany them, then he was fine with it as well, glad to have the other along. "It's good to have you on board." He commented.

Next, the Espion and Glacian spoke up, apparently on board as well, knowing about Satomi. He couldn't help but stare at the pair of them a bit. It was rare to come across his own kind, Eevees in themselves being somewhat rare. But, they seemed trustworthy enough. "We've just met, but I'll be good to have you along as well." He said to them. "My name is Shadow. And, of course, this is Nitro." He decided to formally introduce himself to them, and Nitro as well just in case. "Storm and... Pixie, was it?" He was curious to know. He then turned to the Zuruzukin. "And you too. What might we call you?" He wanted to get everyone's name straight. It might be important later on down the road, especially if they were to be journeying together. Hopefully he'd get the Pikachu and Togetic's names sometime soon as well.

Demoncat
Unknown species

Old 12-10-2010, 01:23 AM

Boss leaned back and stretched a bit putting his hands behind his head in a typical human child 'cool look' "Boss, or atleast that's what my lackeys used to call'me." Boss said calmly, even though he considered his lackeys as his friends they really weren't much of friends anymore. He held his head up a bit higher, feeling like he was much different in his speaking style compared to the others.

Head still high in the air Boss narrowed his eyes at the espeon and glanced over at the umbreon "Y'know I can sort of imagin' her being your girlie." Boss said to Shadow playfully, with a smug grin on his face. He always found it ironic that espeons were taller despite being a weaker type than umbreons.

((OOC: Sorry for the short post))

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 12-10-2010, 01:28 AM

Storm nodded, "Yes I'm Storm and she's Pixie." She threw her head in Pixie's direction, "It is a pleasure to meet another Eeveelution. We hardly see our kind in the world." She heard a small muter of, "Maybe you don't." From Pixie but ignored her and Followed the one who called himself Shadow to the Zuruzukin, eager to hear his name.

Pixie's head snapped up at Boss's comment about her and the Umbreon, "What?" She blushed a little, "No way my friend! I don't frolick with other Pokemon!" She didn't really get with anyone to be honest. She felt a nudge and looked at Storm, glaring at the giggling face of the Glaceon.

{grr shortness!!}

Saving Lives Every Day
Send a message via AIM to .:GaelicBubble:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:GaelicBubble:.

Old 12-10-2010, 01:39 AM

Aria Slowly slid her way out from the bushes and snaked her way over to the other pokemon. She peered down at them, her big eyes gleaming, she seemed so much bigger than all of them, she was towering. She didn't get too close. Aria curled her body up and sat comfortably as she curiously watched the group. Most of them she didn't even know what they were. It had been so long since she had last been on land and actually spoken to others. She just sat silently until someone addressed her. She didn't know what was going on, she didn't want to interrupt.

As more pokemon showed up Aria quirked her head. They must have not been an actual team. Which meant that they hopefully wouldn't be threatened by her and that there wouldn't be a trainer near. For that Aria was thankful. Ever since being abandoned, she held a special distaste of humans.

Rude
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-10-2010, 01:48 AM

"Boss?" Shadow commented with a tilted head. "That is an unusual name." But when Boss said something about him and the Espion, a deep blush immediately came to Shadow. "T-that's preposterous." He stuttered, caught off guard by the comment. He looked over to the Espion, blush still intact as she defended herself in word. "Yes. The same goes for me." Shadow declared, finally shaking the blush off, turning his head from her, not even being able to look her in the eye right then. "Such relationships only complicate things, after all." Not that he'd know from experience or anything, him never actually being in such a relationship with another pokémon himself.

Desperate for a new topic for the moment, having gotten the Espion, Glacion, and Zuruzukin's names, Shadow then looked up to the Dragonair floating above them. "So what about you?" He then questioned the larger pokémon. "You are a Dragonair, correct? Will you accompany us on this journey as well?" Honestly, a dragon-type would be most useful, Shadow thought. Especially since she could fly. But, it wasn't like he could simply make her come along, and he certainly didn't want to force such a thing verbally either.

Wavi

Old 12-10-2010, 09:24 PM

Clearing his throat, Nitro did his best to keep up with the names. He was never really all that good with names, but, for the most part, these names were simple. The little side comment by Boss made Nitro cackle before he thought out a sarcastic comment himself. "Damn. I was really hoping Shadow and I would be a couple. I was going to get him a cute little pink bow and everything." Flashing a cocky grin at the little dark Pokemon, the Houndoom couldn't help but laugh again. "I only kid. I don't swing that way. Besides, I want that Absol." Tongue rolling out, his nose wrinkled as he laughed again.

The large dragon Pokemon finally coaxed her way in and curled up alongside them. Ah, yes. Yet again another useful Pokemon. From the looks of it, we have just about every type... minus bug, rock, ground, and grass. But, knowing my luck, we'll acquire them on the way....

Popping his head up, he looked from the Pikachu to the Togetic. "What might your names be? Please tell me it's Sparky and Egglet. I'm terrible with long, odd names. Thankfully Boss, Shadow, Pixie, and Storm all fall under my six letter limit." Tag wagging some, he rose and walked over toward Boss. "Well, we don't have to sit and talk. We should really get a move on. The faster we get started, the faster we get there. Besides, we want to make it to the river before nightfall... which will be creeping on us very soon."

Nitro wasn't really in a rush, but he hated the idea that they were all just standing there. If a high level trainer came by with some fancy ball, it would be disastrous. Nitro would have no choice but to throw himself before the ball to protect the others. However, as soon as he did something like that the mission would be over. Naturally, Boss and Shadow would be left in charge should anything happen to him. After all, he trusted those two the most.

"Hey, Boss" he muttered lightly. "Should anything happen to me, you and Shadow are in charge. I have faith that you two will be able to carry on in my place."

----------

[IMGRIGHT]http://i54.tinypic.com/vg6a01.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]
Trevik Alric Roy Knight

He was truly on odd fellow. The kid was hardly old enough to drive and yet, there he was running about with the wildest of dreams imaginable. He was completely new. As in, he hadn't even made it to the first gym. Although, for Trevik it would be a pain in the ass journey. Whoever would have guessed the first gym would be nowhere in range. No wonder people from his region could haul ass in the first three gyms with complete ease.

However, before he could frolic through the sea of tall grass, a raspy voice snapped at him. "Trevik Alric Roy Knight! Where are you going? You can't just wander into the grass without protection!" A woman in a white lab coat stopped her foot. "Yeah, cuz I'm totally going to catch an STD from grass rape...."

As stated, he was an odd male. He wasn't an idiot, but he wasn't always the smartest kid on the block. Hot headed and eager to get started on his journey, Trevik slumped back to the doorway. "Wha? Oh! Pokemon? For me?" Batting his lashes, he could hear the woman grunt and walk away. "Hey, whoa! Wait! I need myself a partner!"

Stopping him dead in his tracks, Professor and Researcher Lyndsie Louise Lane gave the teenage male a devilish glare. "Pick your own. but I'm not telling you what's in these balls." Her purple bangs dipped down into her face as her sour frown remained static on her face. "Hurry the hell up. I have to get back to the lab."

With a hesitant gulp, Trevik reached forward into a tub full of red and white balls. When his hand slid past a ball, he retreated to grab it. There was something special about this ball. He just knew it. This ball contained the Pokemon that would his first friend and one to open his heart (and eyes) to the world of Pokemon.

Throwing the ball onto the yard, the pale haired male waited anxiously to see just what lady luck had in store for him.

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 12-11-2010, 05:02 AM

Shayla growled as she saw how crowded this town was with humans. They where all creatures that deserved to die and she will always think that. It was their fault that she could remember nothing and only waking up to being strapped to a table. It was all of there faults and no one even cared. They just wanted her so that they could control her. They wanted to use her as a puppet and once they where done they would throw her away. It made her sick why any pokemon with some pride would want to be with a human.

She walked threw town and didn't care who saw her and what they where planning on doing. If one tryed to fight her she would taken them down quicker then they ever would imagin. The humans made a path for her threw town since they didn't want to fight her or get burned. But just like every other town she had been in some trainer wanted to fight her. He stepped into her path and smirked at her, "your mine flame." he said and right when she heard thar she tackled him to the ground and growled in his face, "if you call me that again I will burn your throut and laugh as you squirm." she said and then went along her way. The trainer just layed on the ground and said nothing.

Shayla smiled as she finally got put of there and saw going to head into the Forster when she smelled something. It smelled like pokemon qnd not just one but a group. She wondered if it was a trainers pokemon, she loved to tease them. So she shut her flames off and crawled on her stomach close to where the sent was coming from. She then climbed up a tree and watched what the pokemon where talking about. They didn't look like trainer pokemon but wild, she wondered what was going on.

((sorry but I didn't spell check it, my computer is acting funny))

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 12-11-2010, 05:46 AM

Fang, The needs to be Tame Gyarados

The light breeze blew making Fang let out a roar as he felt it. He looked about getting angry with himself. He had got lost from the group he had been flowing and was anyone's guess. He noted his surroundings and stared at some of the things he saw in awe. He had grown up around humans and knew their work when he saw it. He knew it was not good how far in land he had swam. If it hadn't had been for the last violent storm he had found himself in he wouldn't have ended up here he knew. He swam rather slow not wanting to attract any more attention than from the local pokemon that called the shallow waters home he found himself in. All he needed was some human to decide he needed to be their partner.He had been raised by humans and knew both their good and bad sides.

He followed the small river that lead inward not sure really where he was. He lowered himself in the water not wanting to be seen as he swam. He was surprised when the narrow river emptied out into a rather large pond or maybe it was a lake he didn't know all he knew was he could hide there till he could regain his strength. The storm he had faced was nothing like he had faced in his life. Something was wrong and he could feel it as any other Pokemon could. He wasn't sure what was going on but he planned on finding out soon. His first goal was to regain his strength then find out what was going on.

He swam to the bottom of the lake and curled up closing his eyes for a good sleep. He hoped that for once he could sleep and no other pokemon or human would find him and bother him. He was already tired and ready to attack anything that disturbed him. The fact he had no idea where he was at other than some place he didn't want to be didn't help his mood. After a while he drifted into a deep sleep.

Last edited by Lady Chello; 12-11-2010 at 06:48 PM..

Rude
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-11-2010, 06:07 AM

[imgright]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h92/Gree-Sama/dfgdfsg.jpg[/imgright] RazorWing, The (Not So) Tame Scyther

As the white and red pokéball came from Trevik's hand and hit the soft, grassy ground of the yard, no sooner did a red light emerge from it, taking form of a good-sized pokémon as the red hue began to change to a green color, taking the shape of a full-grown Scyther. RazorWing had finally been released.

The scythe didn't waste any time summing up his surroundings, the pokémon already on-edge before the human before him came into his sights. No way... It wasn't possible. Was he given away... to this pathetic-looking human boy? Spiteful rage immediately began to fill the half bug half flying pokémon's eyes as it was consumed by pure hatred of being cooped up in that wretched pokéball for most of its life.

Thus, before Trevik could get a chance to return him, Razor lunged at the teenage boy, knocking him to the ground as he pointed his right scythe-like bladed arm in his direction, standing over top of him as he stared into the other's eyes. "You...?" He let out. "You are to be my chosen trainer?" It was bad enough having to be captured at all, forced to be one of these human's pets. But to be under the command of someone like this? A new and inexperienced trainer? It was an utter insult. "This cannot be! I won't allow it!"

Last edited by Rude; 12-11-2010 at 09:48 AM..

TheJupiterAlien
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-11-2010, 06:15 AM

[IMGLEFT]http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5281/5250864426_8bb5b0bf34.jpg[/IMGLEFT][IMGRIGHT]http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5207/5250737998_cb0f40d7c9.jpg[/IMGRIGHT]Chiiara and her wynaut had just finished their meal in Akito. "Hey Sonano, it's been great here, but we should probably get a move on. You can't level up just by sitting here, and I can't get more badges if I don't fight more gym leaders," remarked Chii as she pulled out a bit of cash to pay for the meal, before sliding off the stool she'd be sitting on.

"Wynaut!" Sonano chirped as she was helped down from her stool by her trainer. "Chii, where's the pink ribbon? Can I wear it now?" Sonano asked excitedly. She loved that pink bow like no other.

"Sure, now that we're not eating anymore," Chii said, pulling the pink ribbon out of her bag. Sonano stayed still as her trainer tied it around her head.

Chii and Sonano continued down the well-worn path of Akito leading towards the forest. However, before leaving the town, they stopped by a PokeMart, stocking up on a few status healers and potions. "You never know what wild Pokemon could be out there," Chii pondered before looking down at Sonano hopping alongside her, nodding in agreement.

Reaching the forest, they stopped for a quick break. Chii sat on a fallen log, pulling two apples out of her bag. "Hey Sonano, close your eyes! Here's a surprise!" she said, placing the apple in the wynaut's ear-arms. Sonano opened her eyes and gasped. She loved apples! "Thanks Chii! Apples are delicious!" she exclaimed as a huge grin crept on her face. She waddle-walked over to her trainer, giving her a big hug.

The trainer and pokemon loved each other dearly. When Wynaut had just hatched, Chii's mom had given her to Chii when she was 11, marking the start of her journey as a Pokemon Trainer. Ever since then, Chii had taken care of Sonano - rather, they had taken care of each other. It was easy to see how much the two adored each other.

Demoncat
Unknown species

Old 12-11-2010, 02:41 PM

Boss nodded at Nitro's command "Sure me and lil' Shadow can be a good team." Boss said with a rather fake but well acted smile. Boss still didn't quite accept Shadow but he was slowly warming up on him, he tried to get rid of these thoughts though 'I can't get attached too much...' he thought, always keeping his betrayal in mind.

Turning his back on Nitro, Boss rest his elbow on Shadow's shoulders "I think its about time we get going, shortie." Boss said calmly in a whisper like tone. He glanced over at the other pokemon "Like Nitro said, if you guys wanna come then come." Boss stated to the other pokemon. The lizard looked over the other pokemon for a second and realised just how many types there were and narrowed his eyes a bit in satisfaction. 'The trip will definally be much easier with all these different pokemon...maybe it really is a sign for everyone to gather?' Still either way the lizard shock is head in disbelief 'No way...'

Last edited by Demoncat; 12-11-2010 at 02:44 PM..

Rude
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-11-2010, 03:22 PM

Oh, when would the teasing cease? Shadow let out a sigh before smiling lightly at Nitro's comment, at least somewhat humored by it. Luckily for him, the hound was only jesting. Besides, Nitro seemed more interested in that Absol than anything. "That's good to know." Shadow couldn't help but comment, himself teasing a bit now. "And I'm sure this Absol will be pleased to hear of your high praises as well."

Shadow returned his attention to the still nameless Pikachu and Togetic, the two who had approached them first. He smiled at Nitro's comment on their names and then pondered the fact that they all had relatively simple names. For that he was grateful for as well. Though he had a decent memory, the route of less work was always appreciated. Shadow nodded with his statement of them needing to get a move on. "Yes, I agree." He stated. "We mustn't waste any time." He wanted to get this mystery solved and get the world back to normal as soon as possible, before it was too late.

With Nitro then stating that he and Boss would be in charge have something happen to him, Shadow only tilted his head. "Whatever do you mean by that?" He questioned before he felt something leaning on him. He turned his head to see Boos resting his elbows on his shoulders. He narrowed his eyes at the other, more than annoyed by this, but decided that with Nitro's statement of being able to rely on them to work together should something happen that he'd best abide by it for now. "Yes... though I doubt anything will happen." He added to Boss's statement of being able to work together as a good team, not wanting to jinx Nitro's downfall in anyway by even humoring such a thought of something happening to him. "And I agree." He continued, referring to Boss's last statement. "We should leave at once."

And with that, Shadow started off south (or whatever direction you want it to be) towards Mylanasia Kingdom, brushing beside Boss who had been leaning on him, eager to not have him resting on him anymore and even more eager to get their journey underway, only expecting the others to follow, and being sure to go slowly so Nitro and Boss could catch up and take the lead as well. He hummed to himself in thought. Mylanasia Kingdom... that was where the legendary Forest Priest was, correct? Perhaps this being would play a key role in all of this as well...

Last edited by Rude; 12-11-2010 at 03:28 PM..

Saving Lives Every Day

Old 12-11-2010, 03:35 PM

Aria sat and curiously listened to the other pokemon discuss things. This Houndoom seemed to be taking charge, gathering and leading them. She wasn't entirely sure what was going on or why they had all gathered, but as she looked around she couldn't help but think maybe the legendaries had set this up. Planned for them all to be there. Aria decided she would tag along, It couldn't hurt anything right? Maybe she would help reveal the answers to what happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trex The Not-So-Tough Tough Guy
Wondering in the tall grass, Trex was on the look out for food. He was a hungry little fella who could always eat more. And right now, he was starving. But what was there around here to eat? There was no metal here, he was going to have to get closer to humans if he wanted food. He wasn't thrilled with that idea, but he was hungry so he was going to risk it.
Trex ventured towards a small town. He smiled upon seeing a bridge with metal supports. Climbing over to the edge of the bridge, he started munching on the construct. He chuckled to himself. The bridge wouldn't exactly be the most stable thing once he was done devouring all the metal parts. People were going to have to be careful.

((sorry it's all short, i have to run out, but i wanted to get Trex introduced before i forgot.))

Wavi

Old 12-11-2010, 05:29 PM

[[Update! Be sure to check out the location and other section. I need to know where your character originates from (in the OOC thread). I've also added new towns so we can have all eight gyms. Thanks! -Wavi]]

-------

Smiling, Nitro trotted up alongside Shadow. With his head swinging over his back, he looked at the odd herd of Pokemon that had gathered before him. "Come now. Don't be shy. I promise, I don't bite. Although, I will warn you... I crunch." Laughing, his head thrust back to the forward direction as his eyes looked intently on he path before them. "This journey will be long. But I have faith in us. Come team, let us go find the great Satomi."

His paws left little indents in the earth as he walked on ahead. Stopping from time to time, he would call breaks whenever the team looked tired or needed to regroup for stragglers.

With the night creeping in, Nitro looked toward Shadow and then Boss. "I'm not sure how much further we can go without having to keep a constant flame. With this cloud cover, our visibility will greatly decrease. Might be look for shelter for now? Or should we press on?" His question was directed at the group as a whole. If one person wanted to stop and look for shelter, they all would.

----------

When the Scyther popped out, Trevik nearly fainted. It was anything but cute and adorable. In fact, the thing was rather terrifying. "Uh, uh, uh... L-L-L-Lyndsie.... c-c-can I g-g-g-get a... a n-new one?" Trembling as the thing nearly mounted him, Trevik shielded his face from the overgrown scythe welding bug-like demon.

"D-d-d-down... b-b-boy." His trembling voice and fetal position were dead giveaways that Trevik was officially in over his head. Who would have known a fiery, spunky, and outgoing boy would be so terrified of bugs. It would be a real shame if he ran across Pokemon with bone-like plates or snakes as he had a fear of death and snakes.

With Lyndsie laughing and then leaving, Trevik had no choice but to deal with his horrid luck. "S-s-ssss-sup?" Laughing skittishly, the pale haired male tried to squirm away from he scary Pokemon. Today just wasn't his day. He could only pray something cute would come his way as cute was ten times better than downright terrifying.

Last edited by Wavi; 12-11-2010 at 05:41 PM..

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 12-11-2010, 10:55 PM

Shayla

Shayla had followed hte odd little group of pokemon that seemed to be wild. She didn't get why anyone would want to travel in a herd, yes it did come with power but you only got attached to them and it would only hurt to see them leave later.She stayed high up in the trees as she followed them and was glad that she had leared now to climb trees but she had to be careful, she was a fire type and had to make sure that she didn't ligth anything on fire.

ONce the sun finally came down she smiled and stayed up in the trees. She knew that they would probably find her by now since her eyes glowed and so did the spots where her flames come out. She just wondered when they would realize that there little herd wasn't a secret. But now that they had stopped she had time to see what kind of group they had. There was a houndour but out of that she couldn't remember the names of any of the other pokemon. Guess that got whipped form her mind too along with her memorys.

She climbed to the tip of one of the branches that hung over the goup and wanted to hear what they where saying. She just hoped that no one would see her. She didn't like having much contact with humans or pokemon, she just didn't remember how to comunicate with them very well. She also got really mad at humans so she didn't get along with them but pokemon she just didn't remember how to get along with them. THe memorys of how to comunicate nicely where gone.