happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 01-13-2011, 03:32 PM

Hearing the approval that he was allowed to enter, Hikaru gave a little nod, turning the doorknob on it and stepping inside. From there, he stood about ten feet away from his desk and placed both his hands behind his back. He wasn't really planning to ask anything about what the kazekage's little message was, even though he was really curious to know; but since his orders were to report in for his little recon mission, he just ignored it..for the moment. "It seems the village of the stone don't really like us getting anywhere near them. Espcially not since we're threatening them over the taxes...some of them are actually standing at our border." he explained before looking back at the two back right outside the hokage's door. "are you coming in?"

Zafiri Drakontas
*^_^*

Old 01-14-2011, 03:30 AM

"So, Irigakure is already pretty sure that we'll join up with Sunagakure and Kumogakure," Jai'kar said sadly as he stood and began pacing. "If we only had a deterrent. Then we could avoid this entire mess. That's the problem with the distribution of beasts; no one fears war anymore. Anyway, I want you to stay in here while I interview the other two, the girl especially. Her forehead protector is one I've never seen before. I'd like for you to clear up any questions I may have." He walked back to his desk and sat down before calling out, "Shavin of the Sand and company, enter!" and waiting for them to do so.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-14-2011, 03:42 AM

Tali entered once the Hokage had called for them, coming to a stop where Hikaru had been before. She dropped into a curtsy, again more from instinct than memory, despite the fact that she wasn't wearing a kimono or dress. Her shakujo was held lightly in her hand, the grip of a master in actuality, the bells chiming slightly as they came to a stop. The forehead protector around her waist declared her heritage from the unknown village proudly, while she swallowed nervously and awaited the Hokage to address her.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 01-14-2011, 03:09 PM

When Jai'kar had told them about the distribution of the different beasts, Hikaru just listened to what he said, standing there. He had heard about the differented tailed-beasts at the academy when he was younger, about how every country had their own tailed-beast so that they could all keep equal power with each other; the problem was that he never really understood ONE thing, he had no idea that he was Konoha's own tailed-beast the Kyuubi. Suddenly being ordered to stay in the room, while the hokage interviewed the other two. Hikaru just nodded looking back at the two to see how only the girl walked in first.

puppetmaster999
DM Extrodinaire

Old 01-14-2011, 10:06 PM

Shavin entered and made a swift bow to the hokage. He was a diplomat, so niceties must be expressed. "Hello, Hokage-sama, i know you have recieved a message from Kazekage-sama concerning our missingg ninja. We beleive that a rogue group of ninja from either here, Sunaga, or Irigakure. WE wonder if you know anything of this." Shavin looked back at Hikaru and tali just behind him. "THat is all I am her for and to see if you may require any help with missions, Kazekage-sama said that you were over burdened with an influx of missions."

Zafiri Drakontas
*^_^*

Old 01-14-2011, 10:58 PM

"Yes, we are, Shavin," Jai'kar said, hands steepled together in front of him. "I believe I could find a mission or two for you until you find a lead on the location of your friends. Okay, now that all that is taken care of, I'd like to hear your story child." This last part was directed at the girl from the unknown village. Already, Jai'kar had plans for the three of them. His byakugan allowed him to see that the girl was a Jinchuriki. He had known that Shavin was one, but the girl's beast's chakra was unfamiliar to him, so it was either the eight-tailed ox or the seven-tailed horned beetle, unless it was the tenth beast, which was highly unlikely. He waited calmly for the girl to begin, signaling to Hikaru to interject when he felt appropriate.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-14-2011, 11:50 PM

"Yes, Hokage-sama," Tali responded, deciding to use the same level of respect as Hikaru had. "I'm afraid I can't tell you much though. I-I've lost my memory. All I know is that my name is Tali and this is my shakujo. I woke up in a forest to the south of the village, but before that, all I'm drawing is a blank. I thought that maybe you could help me. I'm sorry, but that's really all I can tell you." Tali finished sort of abruptly, keeping her eyes averted from the Hokage's visage.

Zafiri Drakontas
*^_^*

Old 01-15-2011, 12:56 AM

"Hmm. Interesting," Jai'kar responded after hearing the petite girl's story. "Hikaru. I would like for these two to join your cell. I know you don't actually have a cell since your fight with your previous teammates, but that's why this is perfect. What do you two say?" He waited patiently for a response, figuring that the other two would accept it readily. It would be a great way to let Hikaru discover his abilities as a Jinchuriki, as well as let him discover what beast the girl had sealed inside of her.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-15-2011, 03:02 AM

"That would be great, Hokage-sama," Tali breathed, fear of the Hokage being unable to help her or suspicious of her evaporating instantly. "What about you Hikaru? You wouldn't mind, would you?" She was quite looking forward to working with him and Shavin if they would choose to do so. It'd be fun, and maybe it would jog some of her memories.

jadetiger70
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-15-2011, 05:00 AM

Zenl stood from his seat at table seven of Konoha's most prestigious restaurant, wiping his mouth and giving a bow of gratitude to the staff. Now that I have food in me, it's time to see the Hokage, he thought as he exited the building and jumped to the top of the roofs, using the walls of the alley as kickboards. He began sprinting and leaping across the buildings, enjoying the lush foresty sights of the Hidden Leaf Village. It was quite a beautiful change from the clouds that surrounded Kumogakure in the Land of Lightning, and the dry, barren landscape of the whole region. Hopefully he could finish his mission for the Raikage quickly and get some time to relax. He felt he deserved it; he had done hundreds of missions for the Raikage over the past year, stressful, tiring missions. He spotted the Hokage's office and stopped abruptly on the rooftops, whipping out his katana as he took in the open, unguarded doors. No Kage is that open with his subjects, Zenl thought as he dropped down and cautiously approached the building. He's practically inviting people into his quarters with no thought of his own life.

He peered into the deserted building slowly, eyes alert for any sign of movement. After a couple of minutes, he entered the building, katana held in front of him horizontally, prepared to strike down any foe that dared attack him. He continued down the hallways until he reached a large set of double oak doors that were closed completely, though voices from inside could be faintly heard. He walked up to the door and knocked solidly, feeling his knuckle protest as it rapped the solid wood. He waited to be acknowledged, finding an easily defensible position in the meantime.

puppetmaster999
DM Extrodinaire

Old 01-15-2011, 09:20 PM

"I would gladly jion Hikaru's cell. I should be a fun learning experence. If you dan't mind you asking what was your fight about Hikaru?"

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-15-2011, 11:54 PM

All of a sudden, while listening to them all talk with one another, Hikaru heard how the hokage wanted to assign these two into his cell. "W-wait What?" he asked seeming a bit both shocked, but as well annoyed. Crossing his arms, he lowered his head sighing. "Hokage-sama, must they join? I know I am the only one without teammates but you know I dont need them. Let alone, I'm not too good with getting along with new teammates." he explained looking over at Tali when she spoke but took his attention away soon. Slowly he looked at the hokage's face scratching the back of his head for a moment. "But if thats what you want sir, than I'll try."

Zafiri Drakontas
*^_^*

Old 01-16-2011, 12:20 AM

"Yes, I believe that it would be beneficial to all three of you," Jai'kar said as he took them in. "Besides, it won't be permanent. Now that that's settled, there's the matt- Enter!" Jai'kar finished by calling out in response to the knock on his door, scanning the individual outside with his byakugan. Another Jinchuriki? he thought incredulously. Quite unusual. The beast was another one that he didn't recognize, therefore being either the eight or seven tailed beast, probably the opposite of the girl. "Would you three stand over there while I entertain my guest?" he asked the three children in front of him while waiting for his guest to make his appearance.

jadetiger70
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-16-2011, 02:06 AM

Zenl jumped at the booming voice that told him to enter the room and walked over to the door. He pushed it open with a little effort and came face to face with the Hokage. Sliding his katana back into its sheath, he bowed before the ruler of the Hidden Leaf Village. "Hokage-sama, I come at the Raikage's request as an ambassador of peace. He wishes to set up an appointment with you," Zenl said formally from his bowed position, rising to stand at attention while he waited for the Hokage's response.

Last edited by jadetiger70; 01-16-2011 at 03:49 AM..

Zafiri Drakontas
*^_^*

Old 01-16-2011, 02:55 AM

"Ah, yes," Jai'kar said, rather shocked at the youth's formality. "I'll send him a letter immediately, but how would you like to help us? We are quite burdened with missions that need to be done, and could use the help. Would you be interested in helping out while you wait for the Raikage to get our invite and come himself?" It would be excellent if he agreed; then Jai'kar could set the four up in a four man cell where they could each learn more about their abilities.

jadetiger70
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-16-2011, 03:53 AM

Originally, Zenl had planned to say no, but he figured that it would be better than sitting around for possibly months, so he agreed. "It would be my pleasure, Hokage-sama. I guess I'll be working with these three?" Zenl said, scanning the other three in the room. They would be interesting partners, though he would have to get to know their individual strengths and weaknesses before he could truly call them allies. At the very least, they didn't seem to hate him, which was always a good sign.

puppetmaster999
DM Extrodinaire

Old 01-17-2011, 01:23 AM

A four Jinchuriki cell? Is the Hokage crazy?
Shavin didn't allow his shock to show. He simply answered teh boy's question for the Hokage. "Yes you would be working with us. I am Shavin of the Sand. Nice to meet you, what is your name?"

((I put 'of the Sand' of a defualt name for people from Sunaga))

jadetiger70
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-17-2011, 02:29 AM

"I am Zenl of Kumogakure," Zenl replied to the Sand Ninja, inclining his head in acknowledgement. "It is a pleasure to meet you Shavin. And you two are?" He was rather wary of working with others, especially strangers, but he figured that it'd be good for the relations between the Lands of Fire and Lightning. The girl was curious, as was the other boy. The girl's hair stood out, being as bright and shimmering as fire itself, with brilliant blue eyes that seemed to emit their own light. The boy had bright red eyes with black tomoe inside, marking him as a member of the renowned Uchiha clan. His black hair was pretty common for their clan, though it would stick out among most of the other countries. All of their weapons were rather unusual too. Most Fire-landers didn't wield katanas, the puppet was a weapon that Zenl had never seen before, and the shakujo was usually only wielded by monks. All-in-all, it was a strange group of people to be in a cell together. Involuntarily, Zenl found himself smile slightly, eager to see their abilities in action,

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-17-2011, 03:04 AM

Listening to the newcomer talk with the hokage, Hikaru didn't seem really interested in whatever was going on. He never really cared much about anything, all he ever really cared for was himself and doing his missions. Never once was he ever told about the dark secret inside of him about him having the nine-tailed fox within him. All of a sudden, when he heard something about how they were planning to put another person in his cell; Hikaru's eyes flung open with both shock and frustration. "Hokage-sama! What are you doing?! Are you crazy?! We dont even have a jounin in our cell...are you seriously going to make up a four-man cell of genins?" he blurted out immediately; never really once did Hikaru raise his voice like this to anyone before, but for once he actually found a reason to do so. Most squads had at least three genins in it; which made sense since they were usually made for simple quick missions..but whenever there were four there was always at least one jounin in the group. That was only one of the reasons why Hikaru seemed to be so against this all; the other reason was because he never really liked being with too many people.

Zafiri Drakontas
*^_^*

Old 01-17-2011, 03:23 AM

"Tsk, tsk, Hikaru," Jai'kar scolded lightly. "I've got it under control. I'll be your squad captain. That way I can make sure of your progress." He fully expected this proclamation to be met with shock, but stood and walked to the door regardless. This would be the best way to ensure that they learn about their abilities thoroughly. Who knows, they may even become neutral like the Land of Fire and hold off an actual war. "Well? Come on already. We're burning daylight," Jai'kar said as he exited the room and made his way down the hall.

puppetmaster999
DM Extrodinaire

Old 01-17-2011, 03:45 AM

Shavin was the first one out the door and asked "Where are we going?"

((I think I know where you're going with this.))

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-17-2011, 03:50 AM

All of a sudden, when Jai'kar stated that he'd be the squad captain; Hikaru's eyes widened up with even more shock as he had never thought that the hokage himself would actually decide to be the captain of a squad. Giving off a little sigh he noticed how the hokage and Shavin left the room first. He didn't bother to even wait for the girl or the other newcomer to go too as he headed right out the door following the Jai'kar and Shavin from behind. He kept his head down the whole time and his hands in his pockets; seeming a bit annoyed with this new plan of action. "Hokage-sama.." he spoke just loud enough for Shavin to hear along with the hokage to hear. "This new squad..it isn't going to stay like this..right?..you know how much I hate being with others." he explained clentching his fists tightly from within his pockets.

jadetiger70
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-17-2011, 04:10 AM

Zenl followed the other three immediately, hanging back just close enough to be in hearing distance. Hikaru definitely didn't seem happy with the sudden revelation, but nothing could really be done. Besides that, it shouldn't be permanent; he was out as soon as the Raikage arrived. It is rather strange how the Hokage has taken an interest in us, though, Zenl thought at he looked up at the leader of the Land of Fire. Especially since three of us are foreigners. He continued following the group, trying to maintain his distance the entire way.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-17-2011, 04:18 AM

Tali scrambled to catch up, coming astride of Zenl, the Kumogakure ninja before falling into sync with his pace. She too sensed that Hikaru didn't really want to be overheard, and so granted him his request. "Hi," Tali began, speaking to Zenl. "I didn't get to introduce myself in there. I'm Tali. It's a pleasure to meet you! Soo... What do you think of working together?" Tali wasn't really all that surprised by the Hokage's decision, not because she knew before hand that he was going to do so, but because she didn't know if it was something the Kages generally did.

jadetiger70
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-17-2011, 04:30 AM

Zenl only nodded in acknowledgement of Tali's introduction before replying to her question with, "I'm sure it will be interesting. There's a broad range of skills and personalities in this new squad. Besides, participating is a lot less boring than sitting around this place waiting for the Raikage to come." He looked at Tali closer, being more observant as he did so. She had what could only be described as an unnatural beauty, at least by Zenl's standards. Most of the Kumogakure women had the same hair color and physical features as each other, so the varying women of Konoha were beautiful by comparison. It just so happened that she looked as different from them as they did from the Kumogakure women. Her shirt was a curious thing; it was basically a net that had been turned into clothing over a form-fitting black tank-top that showed off her midriff. And the net wasn't much longer either. Zenl caught himself looking at her torso just a little bit longer than necessary and looked away immediately, face heating quite nicely. He prayed to every higher-power he could think of that she wouldn't have noticed, but he feared she did.

Last edited by jadetiger70; 01-17-2011 at 04:34 AM..