Marsyas
Words are meaningless unless you...
Send a message via MSN to Marsyas

Old 02-14-2011, 08:08 AM

Jin took the map and nodded at the professor politely just to show that he did have manners, "Thank you." Turning around to leave the office, the junior took one last glaring look at the two females and almost scoffed out loud but managed to muzzle his urge to be rude and left the office without a peep. Looking over the map with his bright emerald orb, Jinesis left through the front door where he had originally come and began the trek towards the (he assumed) male's dorm that had been circled when he spotted the attractive and somewhat rude female from earlier.

She had ravishing blue eyes that were quite... engrossing. She was again, as she had been when they first crossed paths, reading that same book and without thinking about it his movements had come to a halt as he took the time to deliberate over whether or not to try conversing with her again. Whoever she was she hadn't given off a welcoming vibe before so why would she suddenly alter her disposition towards him now? Maybe it was the fact that Jin felt like her looks were dissimilar with her personality, but then again he didn't know her at all so he knew he was being overly judgmental.

After realizing that he had been staring at her this entire time, Jin (now branding a red blush on his face) looked down at his map and the few extra possessions that he hadn't sent ahead with the rest of his belongings and then once more back at the female, then he began walking off. She's the type that doesn't have time for friends...

Studying the map he had been give while he walked at a snails pace Jin noticed that there were two different male and female dorms, one of each on the east and west side of the campus. He wondered why not just put both the male dorms and both the female dorms on the same side, but maybe it was to encourage interaction between the two? Conscientiously, the raven haired teen had to put the thoughts aside as he took in the scenery of this beautifully embellished academy.

Last edited by Marsyas; 02-14-2011 at 12:34 PM..

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-14-2011, 03:09 PM

Izzy watched the man finish then turn to look at them. Why was it that she always managed to make a fool of herself in front of cute guys. She had always like guys with long hair but at her old school their had been very few of them and none of them that cute. At least this school had that. When he had looked at them he had looked like he had wanted to say something and nothing too nice. She sighed before going back up to the desk. "Sorry about that. I didn't mean to intrude. I will pay more attention next time."

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 02-14-2011, 05:35 PM

Announcement: I will be gone for a couple days, so please only leave about 6 replies after my own. :sweat: I would love to come back and reply without reading multiple pages of posts. :3

While waiting for Ecology to start, Kurt glanced to the only other student in the room: Zeelith. She looked . . . depressed, to say the least. Tilting his head slightly, he took a slow breath . . . and then sat on the back of his seat with his feet in the chair. "You feeling alright, yah?" His glowing eyes narrowed, and he watched the girl with a concerned look on his face. She really did look pretty down. . . .
-

Not only did Catalina of Aragon resemble a blossoming "Renaissance woman," but she-
Emma Frost finally lifted her gaze from the print. She had a lingering feeling of being watched . . . and it was starting to make her uncomfortable. With a frown, she scanned the outside cafeteria court before catching the gaze of who was staring at her. The new guy. Ugh. She blinked in surprise before pulling her glare back into her gaze. When the guy left, she couldn't help but notice his blush.
A small smile spread over her pale lips as she watched his retreating form. Can't say he isn't cute. It was then that the hourly bell tolled, drawing Emma from her thoughts. Today wasn't a required class day, but it was nice to scope things out. She stood from her place at the table before gathering her coat over an arm. 4th period - lunch was over with. Why skip Advanced Training when she could get in without trouble?
Heading toward the elevator that led to the lower levels of the school (which were secluded for "special" students only), the blonde woman sighed. I will improve my telepathy. Xavier brought me here just for that . . . I won't let him down.
-

"It's quite alright," Hank said with a small smile. "What can I help you with today?" They'd been particularly busy in the office that morning . . . but it wasn't uncalled for. The beginning of Fall Term usually brought in a new wave of students. They didn't accept newcomers at any other time during the year.
Hank McCloud watched the new student with a constant friendly expression. Aparently the earlier mishap didn't bother him much at all. After this student, I need to grab lunch. As the bell tolled thoughout the school, the professor sighed mentally. Well, he would have to skip lunch - again. He needed to get to his Ecology class as soon as possible.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-14-2011, 06:24 PM

Looking up surprised Zeelith lifted her head. That was one of the first tines she had heard Kurt speak. She looked at him and then shook her head. "Oh, my little brother has nasty allergies and a broken arm... And he's out of his meds, so I'm gonna be broke for at least a week.... And my mounthly tuition bill needs to be paid soon.." she said and ran her regular hand threw her hair. "Life is just a bit mean to me right now." she said lightly and smiled. "Has life been treating you okay Kurt?"

Last edited by Seer Of the Future; 02-22-2011 at 04:46 PM..

kionaredhawk
Purple magic swirls and undulate...

Old 02-14-2011, 06:39 PM

Sarn growled as he headed towards his fourth period class. He wanted to go because he loved to fight enough that he wasted to learn as much as he could. He just barely managed to catch the elevator that went down to the room, having to put a hand in the way of the door to stop it. he scooted inside, going to the corner opposite of the already occupied one. The girl that was standing there looked familiar but he couldn't quite place it. Not that he gave it a whole lot of thought.
His fingers unconsciously started to fidget with the solid silver necklace that rings his neck as he waited for the elevator to hit the floor with the training room.

A nasty scowl secured firmly to her face, Kainmin walked around the grounds; seeing whatever it is for her to see. She had already figured out where her room and everything was, having not needed to ask anyone about it. She had downloaded a map of the campus from the schools website so that she could do just that, not have to talk to anyone.
She had dumped all her luggage (not that there was much) at her dorm, had grabbed her favorite instrument and headed out. She looked down at the map once more and started in the direction she wanted. Finally, she made it to the school garden, the place that she had seen a picture of online. As much as she hated a lot of the 'fluffy' things, she loved gardens. Finally finding it, she sat under a weeping willow tree and took out her pan flute. Already, as she pulled it from its casing, her face started to soften. She brought the wooden pipes to her lips, closed her pale green eyes and began to play one of her songs, one she had written for herself, alone in a garden. The lilting sounds floated into the air, actually filling the half of the campus she was in. Not that she knew it carried so far.

(P.S. She did not, obviously, actually write that song...)

Marsyas

Old 02-14-2011, 09:00 PM

After the transfer finished admiring the obvious beauty of the campus he went ahead and hurried to his dorm. There wasn't too much to unpack but he still had to set his room up the way he wanted it before he was able to settle down and get to really explore the school and see its... attractions. He wasn't sure why he had been invited to this school but Xavier had said he was special and that this school would attend to his needs and help him find who he really was. How exactly he was suppose to do that left Jin at a loss and he had no idea how school (a place he had been happy to readily avoid) would keep him interested long enough to find out. He was however curious which meant that for a time he would be interested, and if within that time he found himself so to speak then he made a vow that he would dedicate himself if there proved to be a worthwhile reason.

It would be roughly an hour before Jin finished arranging his room to how he had envisioned it. It was a wide blend of bright colors offset by darker shaded colors that flowed seamlessly from the entrance to the far side of his room. Somewhat of a rendition of how day turned to night or life and death possibly. He made a point to set a few pictures of the paintings he had made up on his walls that would compliment his decor. One was an abstract portrayal of a sunset over a beach and he had another that depicted a black rose in the midst of a sea of red and white roses. It was the latter that had true significance to him but his reasoning was his own, not something to be foolhardily shared with others.

Once he was satisfied with his work the teen decided that now would be a good time to go grab a bite to eat since his stomach had been in an uproar for some time now. Locking his door on his way, the emerald eyed male made his way down to the food court where he was met by an unpleasant feeling of being watched. Glancing around nonchalantly he noticed that he had caught the eye of quite a few females, not that the occurrence was unusual or anything it was just unwanted since he had no interest in any of them at the moment. Grabbing a quick bite Jin chose a secluded area to eat in peace, away from the spectrum of gazes and unwanted spotlight.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-14-2011, 11:42 PM

"Well Mr. McCloud, right? I was invited to come here. I have my schedule already but I was told to check in. And really I don't know what to do. Everything is so different here." Izzy paused before listing off questions. "Where are the dorms? Is their a curfew? Is this a closed campus? Are there any rules for the dorms? When do classes start? Is there a map I can have or print out of the campus? I'm horrible with directions. And are we alloweed to have jobs while we go here?"

She paused and took a deep breath. "I'm sorry about all the questions. I just don't want to do anything wrong or let anyone down. Oh, I do have one more question. When setting up my classes I didn't see anything for home ec type classes. I wanted to know if there was any cooking or sewing classes."

Esmme

Old 02-17-2011, 06:57 AM

((Thank you all for waiting for me. :3))

Kurt listened with a sympathetic expression on his dark face. "That no good," the youth said with a shake of his head. "My life not so bad. Busy, but good." His tail suddenly flit up from behind him, flicking a few times as he thought. "What kind of allergies your brother have?" Honestly, the way she looked right now made him feel sorry for her. Zeelith looked so tired, so worn out. Poor thing.
-

((*giggle* To let everyone know - it's 4th period now. :yes: We sorta started in the middle of the day . . . sadly. :sweat: Lunch has just ended, and 4th period has just begun. :eager: Great first posts though, Kiona! :3))

Just as he set down his things, Eric sighed. Raking a hand through his dirty blond hair, the male leaned back against the headboard of his bed. He'd just finished unpacking, and didn't have to go to class that day. The window was open, allowing a gentle breeze to flit into the room. Taking a deep breath, he closed his eyes . . . and on the wind, a few notes entered his room. With the slightest of frowns he looked toward the window. Someone was playing music . . . and it was darned good, too.
Leaning just over the ledge, Eric looked down into the gardens. There, just below the willow tree - a girl. Unfamiliar with names or faces, the blond male merely listened and watched for a few moments. The tune flowed over him, and he couldn't help but smile slightly. It's beautiful.
-

Emma raised an eyebrow as someone else slipped into the elevator. She stayed silent . . . until they were a good floor away from the training room itself. "What's your name?" she asked, tilting her head to flick the hair from her face. She wasn't one to enjoy meeting new people, but it appeared to be the only thing that wasn't awkward. Shifting her weight to her other hip, Snow let her blue eyes scan the door. "Are you new this term?"
The elevator dinged as it arrived on the bottom floor. She stepped out and glanced back over her shoulder before sliding her coat on. "Watch your step. They always trip the first time."
-

"Oh my." Hank's muttered words of amusement were followed by his hand moving to cover his mouth. It looked as though he were holding back a cough, but he was really trying to keep himself from chuckling. "I will have to speak quickly, I'm afraid." Standing, Mr. McCloud smiled at the girl. "Curfew is 8 sharp. Dorms are here," he snagged a map from his desk and swiftly circled the girl's dorm. "Classes officially start tomorrow, but some of the teachers are offering a pre-start today. You are allowed to have a job while on campus, though it has to be approved of by the Headmaster himself."
As the professor stepped toward the office door, he bowed slightly in apology. "I apologize for my rushed demeanor, but I have a class that I should be teaching in five minutes . . . all the way across campus." His dark eyes met hers for a moment before he nodded. "Feel free to ask anyone else questions as well, but I'm afraid I need to go. Good day." Bidding her a farewell, Hank McCloud stepped out of the office hurriedly. His pace was quick as he headed toward his Ecology classroom.

Marsyas

Old 02-17-2011, 08:34 AM

Just as he had predicted, it was only a few moments before he was approached by a female who was fidgeting nervously as she spoke, "Um, Hi... are you new here?" Jin wanted desperately to sit back and ignore the girl but he couldn't find it in himself to garner a bad rep on the first day so he put on his mask, "Yeah I'm new. My name's Jinesis." The girl giggled when she heard his enchanting voice and her face revealed a bright pink blush, "Um, that's awesome. M-my name's Nikki, and I-I've been here for two years now..." Jin's expression said he was attentive and interested even though he had no interest in the female (though she was quite attractive), and he really just wanted to spend the rest of his day in peace but it didn't seem like that would happen. The junior waited while the female gathered herself for the request that he figured she would make, "If you don't have anything to do after you finish eating... Um, I co-could show you around campus if you'd like?"

Mentally sighing out of genuine frustration of being caught in such a situation, Jin made sure not to reveal this feeling externally for the sake of Nikki's feelings, "Uh, sure why not?" When he spoke those words he could feel an air of disappointment flood the area behind his after dinner host mainly in the area of females who had relocated themselves to be closer to him presumably, and were eavesdropping. Feeling a strong urge to be mischievous course through him Jin smiled and extended a hand for his new acquaintance to take a seat next to him, "You're welcome to take a seat, and there's no need to be so nervous around me. I don't bite... well not often at least." They both shared a chuckle as she took the seat that was so generously proposed to her, and continued to converse until he finished his meal.

After throwing away his trash the two set out across campus and exchanged a bit about themselves, as two people trying to get to know each other would, and Jin had to admit she was a bit more interesting than he first thought and not quite how she first appeared either. Nikki showed the emerald eyed male around the main building before they came upon the recreational area that had a beautiful garden that captivated Jin's attention, "Let's stop here for a while and chat." The female willingly agreed and they sat on a bench with Jinesis making sure there was a bit of space between them. Apparently this girl was popular with the guys and he had gotten a few unpleasant stares from some of the male students as they walked through the halls of the academy. Not that it bothered him none but he wanted to avoid any unpleasantness this early on, being that he didn't know anyone yet.

He smiled to himself thinking about it and with a confused tone Nikki asked, "What are you smiling about?" A little embarrassed that he had let his inner thoughts been seen on his face Jin quickly dismissed the thoughts and changed the subject, "Nothing. This garden is beautiful, don't you think?" Nodding in agreement the sophomore saw this as a prime opportunity to reveal her true intentions to him and replied, "Yeah, its wonderful. Hey would you like to eat lunch here tomorrow?" A little caught off guard by her aggressiveness Jin grinned but shook his head, "I'm sorry but I don't think that's a good idea." Looking dejected the female nodded her head, "Alright, I understand... we don't really know each other that well and all." Jin agreed as looked around the garden more entranced with it than he was focused on their conversation.

They sat there in a bit of an awkward silence after Nikki's failed attempt before Jin took the initiative and stood up, "I appreciate the tour but I've got to get back to my room. There are a few things I still have to get squared away before I head to bed tonight." Nodding in understanding, the female stood up and they exchanged goodbye's and went their separate ways. Jin walked slowly back towards his dorm admiring the sights. I'm glad that's over...

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 02-17-2011, 03:05 PM

Izzy sighed. She knew she had asked too much but watching the man run away trying not to laugh at her was tough. And on top of that he had only answered a small portion of her questions. Well at least she knew where her room was, she was free for the day, and that she could get a job with permission.

She looked at her schedule to see if she wanted to go to class or set up her room. She found that she had French. The one class she hated. She had only signed up for it because she had taken it in her old school and only then because her mom forced her into it. The class decided her. Izzy would go set up her room. She would try to be done for fifth period. She loved history.

Following th emap she found the dorms quickly and went inside. She found her room soon after and went inside. It was a rather boring looking room but it would do. She noticed right away she would need to bring in more bookshelves. There were two already in the room but when she looked over at the eight large boxes filled with books she knew it would not be enough. She started unpacking her books and putting them up. She moved on to the one box of clothes. Her plan had been to buy more clothes when she got here but she could deal with what she had brought. She brought out the few decoration items she had. She hung up the dry cleaner bags that had been drapped across the bed. They contained several of her costumes. She left her craft supplies in their box.

Finally done she flopped down on her bed and stared at the ceiling.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-17-2011, 03:34 PM

Zeelith smiled at her and then shook her head, looking at him. "That's good, its good to be busy... And Chris has asthma and also is allergic to dust and pollen." she said and then watched his tail flick about. "you know I always thought I would have a tail when in my regular form... but I have this instead..." she said and held up her clawed hand as she looked at him with a reasuring smile. She then sighed and then shook her head her long white hair flitting around her features. Grinned she got an idea as her tattoos moved along her body and suddenly she was flicking her own black tail matching his own. She chuckled and then shook her head. "The only good thing about being a shapeshifter, is I can be whatever I want." she said lightly.

Last edited by Seer Of the Future; 02-22-2011 at 04:47 PM..

Esmme

Old 02-17-2011, 04:00 PM

With an interested expression Kurt watched Zeelith's powers come into play. He chuckled when her tail seemed to match his own, and smiled to show off his pearly fangs. "Must be fun," he said, tilting his head again. Reaching forward with his tail, he flicked her clawed hand lightly. Aparently he wasn't twitchy about other people's looks. "It is cool." His encouraging words were followed by the door opening, which forced his gaze to shoot toward the newcomer. Luckily it was only Professor McCloud.
Kurt's tail (which had previously lowered and all but disappeared again) slowly flicked out to the side once again. "We have not spoken much," the blue-skinned youth said with an apologetic smile. "That too bad, yah?" After all, they were both good students.

((Aaand I have to get going. Great posts, Marsyas and Lilith! Unfortunately, all my charry's are busy. :( lolz))

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-17-2011, 04:19 PM

Smiling Zeelith laughed lightly as Kurt flicked his tail against her claw, making a soft metalic clang it seemed. Being who she was she wasn't afraid of anyone seeing her, that's why she wore her clothes the way she did, but then again she only had a few pieces of clothes to wear anyway. She then looked up and waved lightly to the professor. "Wow so we're the only ones coming to class?" she said lightly and then turned her gaze back to Kurt. "Yeah but it's alright we can start talking more today..." she said lightly and smiled widely.

Last edited by Seer Of the Future; 02-22-2011 at 04:47 PM..

kionaredhawk
Purple magic swirls and undulate...

Old 02-17-2011, 07:42 PM

(Thank you Esmme :P)

Sarn smiled only a little bit as he deftly stepped over the threshold. "It's Sarn. And I'm not that new. Same questions to you." His smile broadens a little bit. "You headed to the advanced training class as well?" He was actually pretty curious about the person he was walking with. He didn't like color very much, but her eyes still attracted him. She was very very good looking. His fingers kept continuing to creep up to his necklace, anticipation for the class definiately not helping his fidgeting habit.

Kainmin finally finished that song she was playing and leaned her head back against the willow, eyes still closed. She let her hands rest in her lap, cradling her pan pipe. As she lay there, her mind began to wander, traveling through her past, the present day, and what her future might bring. As her thoughts went through time, in respect, she started to hum the tune she had just played. Not that she really meant to.
She finally realized that she was humming and opened her eyes, the humming ceasing. Because of the angle her head had rested at, her eyes were instantly on a student in his dorm room that was looking at her. The pale green in her eyes starting to turn to a dull red as she suddenly wasn't in a very good mood. She glared at the boy, red eyes meeting his blue ones, a scowl suddenly on her face instead of the peace it had been earlier. Hopefully, he would get the message.

Marsyas

Old 02-17-2011, 09:03 PM

The wandering ceased when the male ran up on a fountain not far from his dorm. He still managed to gather eyes from many of the school girls taking the day to relax and enjoy the company of their friends, a luxury Jin rarely had. His popularity had been a double edged sword in the past. Sure he was admired for his prowess and athleticism (not to mention his looks) but he was also infamous for his attitude and loner type nature. For some reason he never seemed to get along or relate well to others and it for this very reason that he grew the tendency to seek solitude. People were always wanting to hang out with him and do things but he could tell that there was something very different about him and most people. Arriving here today was the first time the raven haired teen had felt like he had something in common with someone.

The female who had shown him the directions to the office was attractive but for the first time in his life Jin had wanted to approach someone and talk. Then there was the strange female who was in the office when he arrived (with the claws)... even though she looked strange there was something about her that reminded him of himself. Maybe it was the fact that he had never been able to blend in well no matter where he went, he always stood out some kind of way.

Staring into the fountain at his slightly distorted reflection in the clear crystal blue waves, the junior was momentarily brought from his thoughts by a passing group of girls who snickered and giggled as they whispered back and forth to one another. Jinesis knew that this... infatuation, over him would fade with the times once they got to know him and he was comfortable around them but this whole 'new student' phase was annoying to say the least. Oddly he somewhat wished that Nikki had still been escorting him but it was more as a protective measure to keep others away from him than for actual companionship. The girl had made it clear to him during their chat that she was single and constantly threw subtle hints at him undoubtedly hoping he would take the hint and ask her out or something, but no... that wasn't going to happen. As kind as she had been to him (to show him around and whatnot), she was no different than most people he met, there was some barrier between them that he wouldn't be able to get past for him to even think about asking her out on a date, let alone a relationship.

As a subtle breeze wove between the strands of black hair Jinesis pondered why bonds were something that he had struggled his entire life to maintain. I wonder if things will pan out the same way here? His emerald eyes locked on his own pensive reflection, a soft expression ingrained on his profile, Jin sat there in a solemn meditation.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-17-2011, 09:40 PM

Zeelith smiled and looked at Kurt but suddenly her phone vibrated in her pocket. Worry spiked in her heart and she answered it quickly. Hearing weezing and coughing she stood up abruptly, her heart racing. "Chris?! Chris?!" she said her legs moving swiftly, her legs carrying her swiftly out of the room and threw the halls. "Chris... honey hold on..." she said worry on her features as she shoved threw the group of girls. His coughing and weezing didn't stop as she kept walking making her heart nearly stop. "Breathe... Chris where did you have your emergency inhaler last?" she asked worried and walked out of the school building. She swiftly approached the fountain, not paying attention to her surrounding and bumped straight into a black haired guy, falling and her phone shattered on the ground. "Oh my god!" she exclaimed her eyes wide with shock as she picked up the broken phone. She didn't know what to do, Chris could have an attack if she didn't get a hold of him and calm him down. What should she do?! She couldn't just faze into a cheetah and race off, animal servaces would be called, and she didn't want to have to move Chris into a new home, it would cost too much and he was just getting used to life at home. "Chris... What do I do?" she whispered, distraught with the need to help her brother.

Last edited by Seer Of the Future; 02-22-2011 at 04:48 PM..

Marsyas

Old 02-17-2011, 10:44 PM

When Jin was blindsided suddenly and was almost knocked into the fountain, he snapped out of his meditative state and almost instantly flew into a rage. "What are you do-..." He paused when he noticed it was the female from the office earlier and she seemed to be disturbed about something. He calmed himself as he regained his balance and got up to check on the girl, "Are you alright?" he asked, with a genuinely concerned tone in his voice. He noticed that she had broken her phone and deduced that part of her panic was due to the remains in her hands. Not really knowing what to say in a situation like this Jin simply took a knee next to her and even though he knew it wasn't his fault he apologized as sincerely as he could, "I'm sorry. From the look on your face it seems like that was an important call, is there anything I can do to make this up to you?" His emerald eyes stayed focused on the female in hopes of resolving this predicament soon.

Last edited by Marsyas; 02-17-2011 at 10:46 PM..

Esmme

Old 02-18-2011, 12:18 AM

"Jah," Kurt said with a smile. His tail was safely tucked away a few moments later, and his yellow eyes lit upon the professor's movements as he began to prepare for class. Right around the time that Zeelith's phone rang a few other students wandered in, but Kurt kept his focus on the girl beside him. She sounded worried . . . and then panicked. Turning to look at her, the hooded youth frowned in concern as she dashed from the room as fast as she could. Her brother. Something must have been wrong.
Glancing to Professor McCloud, he swiftly stood. Stepping up to the desk he muttered a few things to the man before heading toward the hallway. He wasn't necessarily required in class, and an emergency was far more pressing than an introduction to Ecology. Kurt pinpointed a dark corner before slipping into the shadows. His ability was teleportation - and using the shadows reduced the risk of being seen (and increased his effectiveness). The youth appeared a few feet from Jinesis and Zeelith, cringing as her cellphone was destroyed.
He slowly approached with one hand moving to Zeelith's shoulder. "Your brother? He is in trouble?" Kurt glanced to Jin with a slight smile before looking back to the young woman. I can help you. He hesitated. "I know fast way to get to him." Casting another look to Jinesis, the hooded male cleared his throat. His accent was thick, but not hard to understand. "I not mean to interupt." But it was rather urgent. . . .
-

Emma glanced over her shoulder. "I have been here for too many years to count," she said with a grim smile. Making her way to the training room with Sarn, she waited until they were entering before speaking again. "Emma Frost," she said brusquely, offering her hand. The moment they shook hands, she backed off and headed toward her usual place. She wanted to be the first to practice - even if it meant becoming a lesson for the class. "Good luck today then," she said with another grim smile. Sarn's nervousness showed through in his stroking of his silver necklace. With a pondering thought over what his powers were, Emma nodded at the instructor. Let's get this party started.
-

Eric's expression remained stoic as he watched the girl. From where she leaned against the tree she saw him - and he merely blinked slowly. Her eyes were just as nice as her music. The slightest of blushes started up his features when he turned away slowly - his every movement nonchalant and easy. People don't appreciate it when they're stared at. With a final glance back to Kain, Eric turned away and started toward the door. He needed to do something. Perhaps it was time to look for his classes for the next day.
Stepping out into the hall, Eric sighed quietly. Stop making everyone else uncomfortable.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-18-2011, 12:27 AM

Zeeelith looked up athe black haired boy and then Kurt. "W-ehat do I do? He needs his inhaler..." she said paniked and looked up at Kurt, black tears welling in her pure white eyes. "Please, there has to be some way I can get to him.... I can't transform without causing problems... And I can't afford to get picked up by the cops... Then he might die..." she rambled painfully and then cried in frustration, and with an inasanely swift movement her claw cut a clean chunk out of the side walk. "Damit..." she growled and looked up at Kurt. "How could you help?" she asked as she seemed to clear up a bit of her emotions as she tried to be calm. Poor Chris was probably scared out of his mind.

Marsyas

Old 02-18-2011, 02:20 AM

The male was a utterly dumbfounded when another male suddenly appeared next to him. How did he...? Shaking his head, Jin knew there were more pressing matters, this girl's brother was having an attack and she wasn't handling it well. Speaking softly to the female he said, "Alright, relax. I can understand your situation but you panicking is not going to help you or your brother and would only make things worse if he saw you right now." Jin helped the girl to her feet and was relieved at the odd male's words. Why does he have a tail? It was hard to remain focused with the... distractions around him but again Jin managed to get back into the flow of things and reply to the guy with a swift nod as he held the female up with one hand around her waist and another on the side of her shoulder, "No, you're fine. You said you know a fast way to get there? Take us..."

In all the fuss the junior couldn't manage to return the greeting smile that the mysterious guy had given him but he wasn't going to be rude to help. His mystical (but natural) elegance weighed on his voice as he petitioned for the man's help. He was sure the male had popped up here out of nowhere, but they needed to get to this girl's brother. Looking back at her he whispered to her gently, "It'll be alright, we're gone be with him soon so please try to relax... for both your sakes." Then he looked back at the male and nodded to signal he was ready to follow him wherever.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-18-2011, 02:59 AM

Looking up surprised as the male helped her up zeelith felt a warmth of his skin that she wasn't used to. She was naturally cool, her skin as well as her brother's was cool and the feel of human warmth was a memory they didn't contain. Their parents had abondanded them and it had been Zeelith who had lost her memories of them who had gotten a hold of herself and taken care of everything, but now she was scared out of her mind. She then nodded as she stood with the student and then looked at Kurt. "Please it would mean the world to me Kurt." she whispered a bit pleadingly.

Esmme

Old 02-18-2011, 07:17 AM

Kurt offered a tight smile before glancing about. They were definitely being watched. "This way," he hissed, swiftly turning and stepping back the way he'd come. It was a small hallway that led to the janitor's closet and a few windows - and it was dark enough to conceal their passing. His glowing eyes raked over the two of them - honestly, he'd never teleported that many people before. Xavier often pressed him to, but the last time he'd tried. . . .
With a slight shudder, Kurt tugged off both of his gloves and stuffed them into his pockets. "Stay close, yah?" Placing a dark hand wherever skin could first be found, he concentrated. "Which street?" he asked tightly, his tail suddenly lashing as he felt the darkness beginning to tug at them already. It felt like a series of slight pricks - almost like you were falling asleep. If Kurt wasn't careful, he could lose them . . . or worse. As soon as he had direction, he grit his fangs in effort. With a hiss, he began to teleport . . . and yanked his two friends with him. Though it was an instantanious action, it felt as though they passed through a thick fog . . . and they were soon standing in the middle of Zeelith's home.
Hands dropping from Jin and Zeelith, the blue-skinned youth grinned. At least we're all in one piece. It was the greatest accomplishment he'd made that year . . . three people were teleported. "Your brother . . . is alright?" he asked breathlessly, forcing himself to stay on his feet. Kurt felt a wave of nausea suddenly wrack his stomach, and he fought it down before turning his gaze to what was happening.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-18-2011, 02:37 PM

"thirty-fith street." Zeelith said and then closed her eyes tightly feeling the wierd senation of teleportation. She then gasped feeling them land at home and her eyes snapped open. They were in the kitchen and she knew Chris would be in his room. "Chris! Honey!" she called and bolted past the two and hurtled over the couch in the way. She threw open the door and she gasped seeing Chros weezing and gasping on the floor. He looked identical to her odd appearence, but instead of white skin he had red skin. She then looked around trying to rememeber where he had his inhaler last. Remembering she threw his pillows off his bed and grabbed the purple inhaler. she then fell on her knees next to Chris and pulled him up into his arms. "Shhh baby...." she whispered softly and then gave him his inhaler, hearing him breath the medicine in deeply she gave him one last puff before signing and cradling him to her body. "Thank you momma...." he said softly and Zeelith looked up at the other two knowing she would have to explain. She kissed the top of Chris's head, rocking him in his arms. He was six, and she had been raped when she was ten... When she turned eleven she had given birth to him, though the old women across the city and in the suburbs was the one who delivered him. she had been the only one with a heart enough to pick her up of the streeets and help her threw her pregnancy. She wasn't asshamed of having Chris, but she was ashamed that she had been raped and had him at such a younge age. She hated not being able to tell Chris anything about his father, because she didn't remember herself... But she knew as long as she could protect him and keep him healthy she would be happy.

Last edited by Seer Of the Future; 02-22-2011 at 04:49 PM..

Marsyas

Old 02-18-2011, 03:37 PM

Jin followed the guy that the female had called Kurt until they had reached a spot that he deemed safe. Then with no warning they were gone and had found themselves in a house. Jin had to do his best to hold back the queasy feeling in his stomach as he realized what had just happened. They had just teleported... and were now at the female's home. As she darted between them clearing a couch in the process of dashing to her brother's side, Jinesis stood to his feel slowly a tad bit disoriented from the experience. Looking at Kurt he wanted to ask how he did that but elected to wait another time, if at all, since they had a more pressing matter at hand.

Wiping a bit of sweat from his forehead he walked to the room where the female had gone in time enough to catch the little boy call her "momma". A little stunned from the turn of events Jin immediately turned back around and went to sit on the couch, this was all too much for him at the moment. He had just teleported from the academy to a complete strangers house only to find that she had a child (and she had to be around his age). Jin leaned his head back so that he was looking at the ceiling of the place and slowly began to laugh in a maniacal fashion. Oh, how eventful his day had already turned out to be. And to think, all he had wanted was to look around his new school and relax before classes started. Somehow, he had known that was too much to ask.

What the HELL have I gotten myself into...

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-18-2011, 05:10 PM

Zeelith sighed and stood holding Chris, he was small for his age, since he was a premature baby. "Thank you for your help.... Chris wouldn't have made it." she said as the small boy hid his face in her hair. "Chris say thank you." she said gently and he looked up at them. "Thank you...." he whispered softly his hands clinging to her. "Honey how about you go get a drink..." she said and set him down, nodding he walked into the kitchen and Zeelith hugged herself and looked at the two. "I know what you're probably thinking... But I have never been in love or with a man. I was raped... In my usual human form... When walking home from work." she said and then shook her head. "I was raped." she said simply and then shook her head. "Please dot tell anyone... If I lost Chris.... They would expirement on him.... And I dont want to loose him." she whipered and looked at then pleadingly.

Last edited by Seer Of the Future; 02-22-2011 at 04:49 PM..