Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 08-19-2012, 10:01 PM

long ago in the old days there was a clan of humans that lived in the woods. they would hunt and eat there kill. one day they found out that the tigers they would capture they could ride. each tiger had connection with its rider. the connection was so powerful that if you kill the human/tiger that the tiger/human would die to. they kept the forest in peace until the wolfs decided that they were weak and decided to go to war with them. they got the bears on there side to. the tiger riders decided to hunt at night so the wolfs couldnt attack them and it worked for a wile until a spy wol saw them and reported back to the wolf leader and they attacked the tiger riders one night with the bears help. most of the tiger riders were killed and those who go away were forced to hide in under ground caves. there was no food in the caves so most of them died but those who didnt die of starvation were killed by a race of creatures that they discovered that lived off of blood. although all of the riders were killed, they gene lived on and very few humans have it. most of them never find there tiger but some do. the only bad part is that the vampires and wolfs survived to. will the few riders left be able to survive against the threats.

name:
tiger rider, vampire, or wolf:
bio: include your weapon
picture:

here is mine:

name: Aria
tiger rider, vampire, or wolf: tiger rider
bio: Aria has always been alone throughout her enter life. She used to wonder the streets, looking for shelter. That is when she met her tiger. She instantly knew how to ride. The ancient knowledge was given to her from her tiger and she now search for vampires and wolves to fight. She has two pistols and a katana to fight with.
picture:
tiger:

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 08-20-2012, 03:05 AM

name: Rosalina T. Pantera
tiger rider, vampire, or wolf: Tiger Rider
bio: Rosalina T. Pantera is said to be a trouble maker. She is an orphan and is terribly shy when it comes to meeting new people. However, she knew that she was suppose to be with something important and knew she was something special, but she hasn't found it yet. Rosalina has a deformity that made her body grow big black wings. She belived that due to her wings she doesn't have a family now. But unknown to her, her tiger is waiting for her and looking for her everywhere, looking for the girl with 'T.' in her nickname. Rosalina keeps her eyes close because she has been teased about them for being all white with no pupils, but opens them when she has to. Her weapon of choice is a long chain with a blade on it.
picture:

name: Felia Blitz
tiger rider, vampire, or wolf: Vampire
bio: Felia is the daughter of a clan king of vampires. She is spoiled and like it when things go her way. She manipuates anyone to do as she says and will never give up on killing the wolves and the last of the Tiger Riders. Felia is believed to have found the tiger that hasn't found his owner yet. However when she found the tiger with no rider, she was surprised to see how big it was and wasn't the normal colors. She reported this to her father and she was told to destory as soon as possible. Felia's weapons are her claws and a rapier.
picture:

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 08-23-2012, 12:38 AM

name: Kya Archer
tiger rider, vampire, or wolf:Tiger Rider
bio: Kya is probly the youngest tiger rider still living so her tiger isn't very big. She like many other tiger riders is alone in the world her parents having been killed by the wolves. She is very sigh and timid but get her mad and she has a heck of temper for a twelve year old. Her tiger is more of a cub but he's average tiger size when she first meet him he was a little smaller then an average tiger but she knew how to ride him her mother had been a tiger rider as well as her father so she knew the general idea from a younger age.Her weapons are a bow and arrow and a dagger.
picture:
tiger:

name:Rena Star
tiger rider, vampire, or wolf: Vampire
bio: Rena is a very old vampire and doesn't remeber much about her past. She worked her way to clan leader years ago though some vampires find her old fashioned they resect her a clan leader. She doesn't really like tiger riders but she sees that hey can be usefull in helping her destroy her enemies like the wolves. Her weapons are her wit and a sword she carries with her always.
picture:

name:Calcifer
tiger rider, vampire, or wolf: tiger rider
bio: Calcifer was taken in by rena when he was just a child and has been raised to fight for his "mother." e doesn't remeber his real parents so to him rena is his mother though he does think its odd that a vampire would have a human child. He first discovered that he could ride tigers when he was thirteen t first he hid it from rena not sure why he felt he shouldn't tell her but she eventually found out and praised him for it. His weapon is a sword.
picture:
tiger:

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-23-2012, 01:11 AM

(lets begin :3 )

Aria rode lila (sucks at names) through the forest. She was looking for a good fight. It had been quiet the past few days and this wasn't normal for the vampires and wolves to be so quiet. She made sure to check the dark places and every little cave. She hoped she would get action soon. She was bored out of her mind.

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-23-2012, 02:10 AM

[yay]

Rosalina sat in the trees happily as the breeze flew through her hair and her black feathery wings. She opened them and she flew through the sky slowly and quietly looking for anyone to steal from. However she wasn't having the best of luck so she gave it a break, until she saw someone riding a tiger through the woods. 'A Tiger Rider. I'll be damned.' She thoguht to herself as she landed behind her. "A Tiger Rider. I never taught to find one here at this hour." Rosalina said softly shaking lightly, trying to stay calm.

Felia growled evilly as she went after the tiger she was told to kill. However, the tiger was different from most tigers she killed, it was the biggest tiger recoreded and the teeth were like a sabertooth. "Get back here you rat!" She screamed from the top of her lungs and the tiger grinned ignoring her. He jumped in a tree and jumped from branch to branch, breaking each one. 'Damn, that thing is big.' Felia said growling as she flew after it.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 08-23-2012, 03:42 AM

name: Sagitta Tempus
bio: Sagitta, and Messor, Are Twin's. They were both Rider's at A young age, though how they became alone is A Mystery only known to them. Sagitta's Main concern is Survival, for him and his Sister. His Preffered Weapon's are a Pair of Pistol's, and His Study of Black Magic. His Tiger's Name is Solokanier.
picture:

name: Messor De Tempus
bio: Messor is the More Hot-headed of the Twin's. She see's fit to resolve any Disagreement with her fist's. She can be calm when she want's, but she see's no fun in it. Having Been Trained in Martial Art's, rather then Marksmen Training, Her stretngh, though she may look weak, is beyond Average. Her favorite weapon's are a Pair of Spiked Knuckle's named 'Love & Hate', and a Crowbar.
picture:

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-23-2012, 11:04 AM

Aria stoped Lila and looked at the girl. If you know of tiger riders that makes you either a fellow tiger rider or an enemy. Which are you?" she asked. She didn't take anything to lightly. She knew the only species with knowledge of tiger riders were other riders and vampires and werewolves. She was always cautious of her surroundings.

Andraus

Old 08-23-2012, 06:35 PM

Messor was watching the Event's transpire in the Shadow's. Not because he was bored, Mind you, but because he was sitting on his sister, trying to keep her from joining the little fight. "Calm down, sis! Stay still "

"Let Me go, Sagitta! I can handle myself, you know!" she said, trying to squirm herself away.

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-23-2012, 06:42 PM

Rosalina heard the girl as her eyes stayed closed and her shyness went up a little. “I believe I am T-Tiger R-Rider. I know I'm not a vampire and I definitely know I'm not a werewolf.” She said softly folding her wings behind her tightly.

Andraus

Old 08-23-2012, 07:22 PM

sagitta, and Messor, both heard this, and put on grim look's. Sagitta Called forth Solokanier, and Messor Called forth Mirhmehur. They then rode toward's the two, as quick as they possibly could.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-23-2012, 09:34 PM

Aria noticed the two other tiger riders coming towards them. Great just great she hated being crowded. She then looked back at the girl. "Well then as a fellow tiger rider i will help you find your tiger. You look like you are special so your tiger will be special as well," she said.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 08-24-2012, 03:03 AM

Kya couldn't hold onto rose much longer the tiger was in one of her rare moods when she wouldn't listen to a thing kya said. She saw people and urged rose to avoide them but it was farto late. "Look out." She yelled as rose crashed into arias tiger "I'm so sorr. Bad kitty." she scolded rose then something dawned on her. "You're all tiger riders!" she said happily maybe to happily.

Rena walked her ace ride his tiger around the court yard of her mansion. This boy would be the down fall of the wolves and the tiger riders all she needed was for him to find his way to them and convence them to join forces with the vampires to get rid of the wolves and then the vampires could turn of the tiger riders and destroy them or make them slaves. She smiled ye this boy was definatly her ace.

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-24-2012, 03:23 AM

Rosalina gasped lightly thinking to herself about what Aria said to her being special. "Me? Special in the same sentence. Doubt that." She said opening her wings a little as she heard someone coming. She jumped as her wings opened a little in fear and hid behind them.

Felia flew to a halt as she finally cornered the giant dark gray and pitch black Tiger near a tree. "Now, time to die you cat!" She yelled evilly as he lunged at the large feline. The Tiger jumped and landed on Felia then ran off again. "B-Bastard." She grunted and growled evilly before flying after it again.

Andraus

Old 08-24-2012, 04:27 AM

Messor looked at everyone, and waved "Hi there! I'm the best damn Tiger hunter in the world! This is my stupid Twin brother, Sagitta "she said, punching me on my head.

Sagitta sighed, thinking 'Stupid sister' and looked at them "hey. I'm Sagitta, and this is my sister, Messor." he said.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-24-2012, 11:12 AM

"Nice to meet you two," Aria said. She was then knocked off her tiger by the force of Kya's tiger. " woah didn't see that coming," Aria said getting up brushing herself off. "Wow is this becoming like a gathering place for tiger riders or something?" she asked. Lila let out a noise that sounded like a chuckle.

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-24-2012, 07:41 PM

Rosalina jumped hearing Aria falling off her tiger and other femlae voice speaking. She slowly backed away and flew into into a tree and sat on the branch away from them. "Pl-Pl-Pleased to meet you all." She said from the tree branch as she hid behind her wings again. Her shyness was kicking him and being around people she didn't know only made it worse. "I-It seems that way." She spoke softly, but it was a little odd how she was the only one without a tiger.

Felia hissed as the tiger continued running, evenally making it to a somewhat city area. The Tiger ran on the road and hid in an alley. Felia stopped and landed on the ground growling angrily. 'Damn it! How did I loss him?' She thought to herself as she flew high in the sky and continued looking as The Tiger used the alleyways to hide from her.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 08-25-2012, 02:26 AM

"really sorry about running into you Rose is still a kitten so she's hard to control." Finx said scowling at her tiger who tiger shrugged. "And it would seem that way. My names finx." she held out her small hand.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-25-2012, 11:10 AM

" nice to meet ya. I'm aria this is my tiger lila," aria said then looked up at rosalina. " you don't have to be so worried rosalina," she said.

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-25-2012, 08:47 PM

Rosalina flapped her wings hard and landed on the ground as her wings slammed into the ground hard, “I d-do have a reason, I-I'm the o-only on-one without a t-tiger.” She said in a timid voice and shook Finx's hand and backed away again.

[where's andy?]

Andraus

Old 08-26-2012, 12:17 AM

Messor Took Rosalina by her shoulder's, wrapped a arm around her, and started shaking her "You need to buckle up, Rose! Show some gut's!" She said, obviously Trying to Encourage her, but oblivious to her terror.

Sagitta went over, and pet the baby tiger "Such a Fine little girl, both of you. You will grow to be Strong Rider's, I'm sure. "he said, politly. He then looked at Rosalina. He said nothing, but though he had a poker face on, his cheek's went pink.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-26-2012, 02:14 AM

"Messor right? you might wanna be more gentle. she is obviously terrified. Don't worry Rosalina we will find your tiger," she said with a smile.

Gothika_Knight

Old 08-26-2012, 02:35 AM

Rosalina's eyes shot open as she looked at Messor, she started shaking more. Her white eyes stared into Messor's eyes and shrieked softly as her wings slapped the ground hard and stuck her wings in between them and tried to push Messor away. "I-I-I d-d-don't have those. And I doubt I have a tiger, its probably dead by now...I'm a weakling. Finx is even stronger than me, I'm an unwanted misfit." She shrieked shaking even more.

The Tiger panted heavily and started looking for water. He managed to crawl to a vampire's mansion and walked to the pond filled with fish. He leaned forward and started to drink the water, looking for a tasty fish to eat. Due to his size, Tiger would have to eat a little more so that he can live until he found his rider, he suddenly stopped smelling another tiger near. Tiger walked to the courtyard and seen a Tiger Rider with a vampire. Tiger's eyes widen growling softly to himself to the disgust of it, he crawled to the nearest bush quietly and watched them closely.

Last edited by Gothika_Knight; 08-26-2012 at 02:38 AM..

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-26-2012, 02:51 AM

"You are not a misfit. you have a tiger and it can't be dead because otherwise, you would be dead as well," she said.

Andraus

Old 08-26-2012, 07:00 AM

Sagitta Knocked his sister over the head. "You may be stronger then me, but your brain cell's suffer from it "He said.

"Shut up. Just because your Smart, Doesn't mean you can insult me!" She said, pushing him, playfully.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-26-2012, 07:11 AM

"I can tell how you two are related," she said.