Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 06-27-2011, 10:02 PM

Sounds like a plan, but I have to speak to Burger King HQ about it. ;)

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 06-27-2011, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Crow View Post
The Shadow Proclamation governs the entire universe. It's part of why the whole of the Earth hasn't been blown out of the sky, yet.

momochan- You can do whatever you like as long as you don't get caught :)
Good! *kicks broken lamp under a chair* real good.
*giggles*

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to The_Crow Send a message via MSN to The_Crow Send a message via Yahoo to The_Crow

Old 06-28-2011, 07:33 PM

Better watch out though, my crows Phobos and Deimos have a real eyes for shiny objects. The glint catches their eye and ends up in a pile of things I give new users... it would be such a shame if a new user say... got showered with broken glass or porcelain. There's a broom and dustpan in the closet while I conveniently turn my back for a while. I must say though, momochan, you do fit our newest kingdom tagline quite well.

"Staying Out Of Trouble... Badly."

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 06-28-2011, 07:39 PM

Well...yeah, its hard for me to stay out of trouble. I tend to destroy threads sometimes...and then blame it on someone else. Like I did to my friend MissEuphoria when I blew up a thread we hang out in a lot. ^o^ now that was brilliant. And die didn't murder me when I did it, so it was even better!

tehe~ And I don't want to forget the mention me and some other people got a bunch of flamethrowers and set Terrible D's thread on fire....yeah, I need to stop doing that. Good thing I haven't destroyed anything other then that lamp lately! *sweeps up the broken glass and throws it out of a nearby window* there, all clean. Now no users will get it dumped on there head...unless one was standing out there under the window. >>;; yaaay blood...

so how are you today crow?

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 06-30-2011, 03:02 AM

*looks at the Crow*

ZOMG! Are you Cosplaying The Doctor?