Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 12-09-2014, 03:09 AM

((Uh. So I found this again. >___>"))

"If I so easily gave up all my secrets, you would not continue to chase me so."

Vlad's scoff was heard a few rooms away. The sound was full of annoyance and denial, and the tall male paused in his violin playing. He took moment to breathe before forcing himself to push Kanra from mind and return to his music. It wasn't much longer before teal eyes flickered over to Discord again.

Lowering the violin, the dark-haired male shook his head. "We should move on." Vlad set the instrument down with a particular amount of care before stepping toward the doorway once again. He paused, then stepped out, uncertain if he was actually exploring with Discord or if he'd just been pulled in by the strain of energy he'd scented.
-

Hime waved a hand in front of his face, and Sai frowned behind his blindfold. "This whole situation is wrong." Hearing the woman's voice reminded him to answer her.

"I ... don't know how," he said slowly, "but I see my old partner. Siri." Reaching up, he untied his blindfold. This wasn't a common sight - Sai rarely removed the black fabric. He was too self-conscious about the scars around his eyes, and how pale his gaze was. Still, he needed to be sure that this wasn't some trick. He really could see them. "You can't see her?" Sai looked from Siri to Hime slowly, and his gaze focused on the shorter woman. He felt as though something should be said about his behavior, and his brow creased slightly.

"I'm not crazy." This inspired a chorus of jeers and giggles from the voices around him. Sai felt his confidence waver, but said nothing more. "Nothing bad is happening. Siri is ... here. There are others." He hesitated before deciding to trust Hime completely. If she thought he was insane, then so be it. If he couldn't trust his fellow agency member, who could he trust?

"I hear voices." The blind male smiled grimly, his expression ... strange without its usual blindfold. It was odd seeing his eyes to accompany the expression, as they added another pale layer to his emotions. "I see auras that are not ours. I'm beginning to doubt they're even here - not really. Siri can't be standing here, as you don't see her. I can't feel her." Sai's hand reached toward where "Siri" was, and he shook his head.

"It must be some sort of side effect from being transferred here." Sai looked more uncomfortable with every passing moment. He obviously wasn't fond of the way these unheard voices made him appear. "Are you sure you haven't heard or seen anything out of the ordinary?"

After he asked, the silver-haired male shook his head. "No matter. I'm sure I can hear them for a reason." This, though, made Sai cringe inwardly. Now he really did sound crazy.