sunnybunny
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-05-2011, 03:13 AM

♥Introduction♥

A long time ago, people had four legs, four arms, two heads, two noses, four eyes and two mouths. The god, Zeus was afraid of their power, so he zapped them so they could find their other half. And we call them soulmates♥

Introduction-Done
Story
Rules
Skeleton Profile

This was taken off from my old account, I decided to open it back up again.

Last edited by sunnybunny; 12-05-2011 at 11:41 PM..

sunnybunny
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-05-2011, 03:16 AM

♥Story♥

In the year 2013, everybody forgot the legend about soul mates and went on with their normal lives.One day some people started having strange symptoms. Like, one person would start crying at a random time, or when somebody would get all excited about nothing. Sometimes they feel somebody else's feelings, someone they don't know. And then one day they want to move away from their home and live in a small town. They don't know why this is happening but they have a feeling that something would take place in a smalltown in New York.
Introduction-Done
Story-Done
Rules
Skeleton Profile
Accepted-

Last edited by sunnybunny; 12-05-2011 at 05:02 AM..

sunnybunny
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-05-2011, 03:17 AM

♥Rules♥

~one:follow menewsha tos (duh)~
~two:keep it pg-13 (there could be a kitty on here!)~
~three: no cybering!~
~four:cussing is allowed but don't cuss as much~
~i like drama, but use the drama between you and another character.
~five: NO GODMODING! I'M GOD! (bet you guys are tired of this one huh?)~
~six: you can have as many characters as you want, if you can handle it!~
~seven: be semi-literate and atleast two sentences for each post.~
~eight: PM ME THE PROFILES SAYING:♥ or <3
~nine: I like to have equal amounts of guys and girls :)

(I'll add more as we go ;))

Introduction-Done
Story-Done
Rules-Done
Skeleton Profiles-
Accepted-

Last edited by Facade; 12-20-2011 at 02:02 AM.. Reason: Menewsha does not allow cybering, even in PMs.

sunnybunny
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-05-2011, 03:19 AM

♥Skeleton Profiles♥
HTML Code:
[CENTER][COLOR="Purple"]♥The name I was born with is,[/COLOR] [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"](full names please!)[/COLOR][COLOR="purple"]♥ [/COLOR]
[COLOR="Purple"]♥How many years I have been alive is,[/COLOR] [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"](age)[/COLOR][COLOR="purple"]♥[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Purple"]♥The many things I love are,[/COLOR] [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"](list atleast 4 likes!)[/COLOR][COLOR="purple"]♥[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Purple"]♥The many things I hate are, [/COLOR][COLOR="mediumturquoise"](list atleast 4 dislikes!)[/COLOR][COLOR="purple"]♥[/COLOR]
[COLOR="purple"]♥People like me and hate me because I am,[/COLOR] [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"](personality)[/COLOR][COLOR="purple"]♥[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Purple"]♥I will tell you my lifestory,[/COLOR] [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"](bio)[/COLOR][COLOR="purple"]♥[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Purple"]♥What I look like to you♥[/COLOR]
(Anime or Real life pictures)[/CENTER]
Introduction-Done
Story-Done
Rules-Done
Skeleton Profile-Done
Accepted-

Last edited by sunnybunny; 12-05-2011 at 05:11 AM..

sunnybunny
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-05-2011, 05:12 AM

♥Accepted♥

♥The name I was born with is, Riley Rose Nightingale
♥How many years I have been alive is, eighteen
♥The many things I love are, drawing, modeling, sleeping and rabbits
♥The many things I hate are, perverted guys, ghost stories, idiots, and people who put themselves down
♥People like me and hate me because I am, insanely hyper like I drank ten cans of mountain dews, which annoys the heck out of people. I'm always known as that one person who so freaking annoying but people love me dearly. I am very confident in myself since I am a rising model and I appear in several magazines. Other than my confident and annoying personality, when the time needs it I can be the most wisest old man you'll ever meet. And also despite my looks and my terrible personality, I'm also clever and er somewhat intelligent.
♥I will tell you my lifestory, I was adopted in a wonderful rich American family and they spoiled me rotten. People started to view me as the spoiled rotten little Asian girl and people will often tease me because of my race. Which I thought was pretty stupid but the insults hurt like crazy. As the bullying built up, so did my annoying personality. Once I graduated from high school a modeling agency found me and decided to hire me as their model. But the modeling agency was small and it is located at a small town in New York. So that's where I am now.
♥What I look like to you♥

♥The name I was born with is, Markus Drake Lancaster
♥How many years I have been alive is, twenty
♥The many things I love are, spicy food, amusement parks, soda, and photography
♥The many things I hate are, sweets, dogs, being ignored, perverted idiots like myself but I don't want to admit it..... Crap! I admitted it
♥People like me and hate me because I am, a bit carefree that it would make people worry about me too much. People shouldn't really worry about me because I mean, I'm a successful photographer that almost burned down his house by making toast right? Wait, I think they should have a right to worry about me. Since I'm a photographer I like to express myself in my photography. My style of editing my pictures is usually very warm and summery, people say that my photography sheds off of my personality. But I don't think so, I think that I'm actually a wacky, fun-loving, sentimental person. Oh shoot, this makes me sound girly doesn't it?
♥I will tell you my lifestory, my Dad was a painter that when he creates his paintings they give off this aura that reminds me of him. I guess that's where I got my creativity from. As I grew up I started to take interest in photography and editing pictures. I won a couple of ribbons from sending a couple of my pictures to a photography contest. Once I graduated from high school I immediately moved to a small town in New York where I opened up my photo shoot thing.... Yeah after all these years of learning about photography I never did know what the photo shoot thing was called.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocolate_Fusion
♥The name I was born with is, Iillana Marie Carson
♥How many years I have been alive is, Twenty
♥The many things I love are, Iillana enjoys to read, draw on practically any surface (so if you find her out at the part drawing on the side walk with chalk.. just let her get it out of her system.) she loves to eat pizza, and is always in the mood for a little date.
♥The many things I hate are, Spiders!, people who are complete jerks, sea food, hurting animals.
♥People like me and hate me because I am, Iillana can be a sweet girl of course, but she doesn't always think before she acts, normally jumping to conclusions before the whole story has even completed. She doesn't get mad often, but when she does she is loud and has a hard time coming up with words to say. Normally leading to her yelling in frustration and throwing her hands in the air and walking away from embarrasment. (She wont ever admit to it though. Rather pridefull at times) She is a very giving and careing person despite her flaws, and loves to have fun and get to know new people.
♥I will tell you my lifestory, Iillana lived with her stepmother through out her school years. Once she graduated from high school, she was accepted into an art school in colorado. Soon after though she received a letter from a higher in Art institute from NewYork. She wouldn't be able to live in the city because of the costs, but she was going to take the chance and go for it, she could tell this was ment for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose
♥The name I was born with is, Nikita Elizabth Rhodes
♥How many years I have been alive is, 25
♥The many things IT love are, drawing, reading, cats, anime/maga, video games and sleeping
♥The many things I hate are, rude people, lying/being lied to, spiders, raw onions, and loud noises
♥People like me and hate me because I am, a very quiet person and like to keep to myself which is often mistaken for shyness. This isn't to say I'm isn't shy, I don't like strangers much and I'm quite shy when first meeting someone. I can be very childish and naive at times, which is something I wish I could change about myself. Dispite being shy I would help out someone whether I know that person or not because of my kind heart. People have told me that sometimes I'm too honest for my own good, but maybe that is because of being childish and naive. It takes a lot, but I do have a temper so if I start giving you the silent treatment you better watch out.
♥I will tell you my lifestory, but there are things I rather not remember about my past. What I will tell you is that when growing up I live with my parents and my grandparents. After high school I went to a local college because I wasn't accepted into the university I really wanted to go to. After about 2 1/2 years I dropped out to help take care of my grandparents until we had to put them in a nursing home. It's been 4 years since my grandfather passed on and only a month since my grandmother passed. Things have been tough, but I want to try going back to school. I also need to get away from this place that is full of sad memories so I decided to apply to a school an art school in New York. Unfortunately due to my lack of funds I will have to live in a small town outside of the city.

Last edited by sunnybunny; 12-05-2011 at 11:02 PM..

sunnybunny
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-05-2011, 11:38 PM

~Now Open~

Riley slipped through the the back door of the modeling agency she worked for and dashed towards the small cafe she has always loved ever since she had moved to this small town. She wore big white sunglasses and a black and white coat with white furry boots and skinny jeans. Riley needed a break! She's been working nonstop with no break or sleep. And she really needed a break. Probably four hours of relaxing, maybe? But since Riley had snuck out of the agency, she would probably get yelled at for sneaking out but it was worth it.

As Riley approached the cafe she breathed in her black leathered gloved hands and she went in. There weren't that many people in there, probably a couple of elderly people and young adults here and there but it wasn't that busy. Soon Riley pulled up a seat and sat down and asked the waitress if she could have some hot chocolate. What's a cold day with some hot chocolate?

Markus sat at his desk feeling quite bored. He had already finished his orders on photos and he has no appointments for photo shoots today. Plus his life pretty much revolves around his job so that also means he has no social life. "I'm so bored! I need to get out more often!" the blonde man said to himself.

Then Markus got up and decided he was going to close his store thing for the day and head out to the cafe a block away from where he was. He liked that cafe it was nice, friendly, and quiet for some relaxation. It was never busy, well in his green eyes it wasn't. As he walked in the cafe he saw a couple of people lounging around, relaxing like they didn't have a care in the world. Markus sat on a nearby couch and then asked a waitress if he could have himself some hot chocolate. "Um.... Ok!" the waitress stuttered blushing as if her life depended on it and ran off.

Chocolate_Fusion
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-06-2011, 12:07 AM

The weather had grown rather cold as the days went on. Although it got cold in Colorado when she was there, it never felt like it got this chilly. Iillana dressed herself in a thick sweater, a striped black and gray scarf with dangles on the ends, a pair of dark wash jeans, and her snow boots to keep her little toes nice and warm. She had been in her studio apartment for quite some time now, working on a painting for her midterm art prject. Munching on the little things she bought for her new home here and there when she took small breaks. Iillana felt it was time to get something more then beef ramen, oreos, and sprite in her system.

Closing the iron screen door behind her, she looked around before going down the concrete steps infront of the apartment building she was staying in. There weren't a terrible amount of people in this town, but she knew she was not far off from the greatest city in this country, New York City, which held thousands of people. So many different kinds of people, she couldn't help but get excited about meeting them. Atristic ones, darker ones, suits, dancers, hobos,... her mind was spinning now with all of her thoughts.

"Get a grip on yourself, Iillana. You just got here... there is plenty of time." She reasurred herself with a smile, tossing one end of her scarf over her shoulder as she took her steps down to the sidewalk. She was heading to a nearby, IHOP to get a bite to eat, she heard they were now serving potato soup and wanted to try it out for herself.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 12-07-2011, 03:12 AM

Nikita had been staring at the screen of her computer for what seemed like days working on her mid-term project. Leaning back in her chair she glanced at the clock, it’s been four hours since she started working again on the project that wasn’t going anywhere quickly. She sighed, turning back to the screen, “I need to get out of here. I feel so uninspired right now.” After a few moments she saved her work and shut down Photoshop. Getting out of her chair she stretched, “where to go?” Walking over to the small bedroom in her apartment she considered where to go. Since it was colder now, going to a park was out of the question. Maybe going to a café or somewhere like that might be a good idea. Yes, a café would do nicely. She had run out of tea two days ago and hadn’t found the time to go get more.

Going about her bedroom she picked out something that would be more appropriate to wear out since she had just thrown on a tee and velvety pants this morning. Looking through her closet she picked out a short sleeved purple sweater dress, black thighs, black belt with rose buckle, her favorite black boots with straps that crisscrossed over the ankle, and a fedora. She changed rather quickly which gained stares from one of her cats whom she had awoken. She smiled at the feline that lounged lazily on her bed. “I’m finally forcing myself to take a break. While I’m out maybe I’ll pick you up some tuna, would you like that?” The cat meowed at her before getting up and coming over to her. She laughed, petting him. Exiting the room she grabbed her peacoat and keys. She paused for a moment wondering if she should trade her glasses to her contacts before going out. Nah, I just want out of here.

There was a café only a few blocks away so she decided to walk there. She hoped that the walk would clear her head a bit. Stepping outside she shivered slightly. It got colder sooner here then it had back in Virginia. The humidity was a little different as well. As she walked down the sidewalk in the direction of the café she pulled on her black faux suede gloves. Maybe walking wasn’t such a good idea she thought as her left knee started to ache from the cold.