Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 08-02-2012, 01:16 AM

Ben watched as she worked and hoped that it didn't look or was too bad. Yet when he watched her face as she worked he knew it was bad. He wanted to talk to her or do something yet wasn't sure what to do. SO he just layer there motionless as she worked. ONce she was done and handed him the cloth,he watched her go and weakly called out, "thanks." and then pressed the clothing to his eye. Wrapping it up again, he found himself just sitting there and thinking. What could he do to make her feel better. A idea then came to mind and instantly he got to his feet. Searching around, he hoped that he could find some of her favorite berries.

maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple ...

Old 08-02-2012, 10:21 AM

She went back to the cave and began straightening things up, folding stuff and packing them away. Soon she had her bundle all nicely tied up and ready to put on the end of her rod. She went to the fire and stomped down the coals. Slowly making sure it wouldn't turn into a forest fire by accident. She glanced up at the sky. A clear day. After yesterday, they needed as much time as they could get. She wondered where the heck he had gotten off to. She was mildly surprised that he wasn't back.

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 08-11-2012, 03:53 AM

After a little while Ben started to make his way back and was smiling like a idiot. His hair was a mess now and he was covered in some dirt and leaves. But he made a pouch with his shirt and in it were berries. He had found quite a few on his search for her favorite. Smiling, as he stepped into the cave, he looked at her, "I had some luck on the way back and found some berries. I think I even found some of your favorites." he said as he looked at her and carefully dumped the berries onto one of the shirts on the ground.

maidenroseheart

Old 08-11-2012, 02:31 PM

A look of excited joy crossed her face. She happily knelt next to wear he had placed them. "Looks like breakfast to me. Let's eat while we walk though okay. We need to get you to a hospital." She folded up the shirt carefully and cradled it in her arm. She handed him his walking stick and the stuffed bear. "These are your's to carry Ben." With that done, Jane looked out the cave at the hill heading down hill. Turning back to him she asked, "Ready?"

maidenroseheart

Old 08-17-2012, 04:22 AM

--I'm sorry, this plot is drying up for me as it is hard to carry the story along, I can no longer write with you.--