Skulduggery
Did you know the sparrow flies s...
Penpal

Old 05-18-2013, 08:55 PM

Remembrance.
As I look to my favorite Avenger, I remember when we were kids. From Eight years old, to eighteen years old. He was my best friend, and I was his. We shared everything together, up until the point that he started being like he is. That's right. Tony Stark was not always the egotistical playboy that everybody knows.
At least, not with me.
I will not lie, ever since the day that he took me to prom, I have been hopelessly in love with Tony.
And he has never returned those feelings. I am more like a sister to him now, it seems. Nobody knew of my crush on the well known Avenger, with the exception of my best friends, Phil Coulson, and Bruce Banner. Phil doesn't really know why I'd prefer Tony over Steve, but most likely, if it were Steve that I grew up with, I would have loved him. But, Tony is the one that saved me from my terrible life at home, when I was a kid. He was the only escape I had, when my Father abused me, and my Mother ran away - With my older brother. Tony was the only one who cared, and I suppose I took that caring to far. But, he'd always acted like he liked me more. Actually, thinking back on all of this, I guess he did like me, at one point. I think that might have been when he decided to be this way.
We had dated, for two weeks.
I had almost given him everything - And I mean everything.
And he rejected me.
When I asked why, he used the all to known "It's not you, it's me." line. He told me it just wouldn't work, and that he would prefer to be friends. And, being the Eighteen year old child in love that I was, I said that it was okay.
I had pretty much forgotten about it, how many years had past.
I miss those days. We were so close. Now, I feel more like somebody he has to work with, more then somebody that he wants to work with. Yet, I still feel this way for him. Why?
I look over to him. He called the Avengers here, for some unknown reason. He was out on a Balcony with Pepper. They had been dating for a while now, and made it very well known. I saw him kiss her, and my heart sank. Damn, I miss not feeling this way. If I never developed feelings for him, this would be no problem. But, I did and I have to deal with it.
He came and sat next to me, and Pepper next to him. He wrapped his arms around both of us, and smiled at the rest of the Avengers.
"Hello, 'Avengies'." He called out to them. He still hadn't forgotten that mistake. One time I accidentally call them Avengies, and it sticks forever. I mentally face-palmed.
"As most of you know, me and Pepper have decided to take the next level of our relationship." I saw Bruce giving me a very sympathetic look, telling me he knew what was happening.
"We decided to get married."
I stared, not really looking at anything. I think my eyes may have been looking in Bruce's direction, but I couldn't tell. Let alone, the woman could make a man like this settle down. But it was Tony. My Tony. This couldn't happen. And before I knew it, I was running out the door. I never did hear the rest of that speech.
Bruce ran out after me. "Valkyrie, stop." He called out, as he tried to catch me. Tears in my eyes, I did stop, and I looked at him. Immediately, I slung my arms over his shoulders, and cried my eyes out. I can't believe this is happening. How dare I feel this way... I have to stop. I want to be happy for them.
Bruce pet my hair, "It's alright. I'll help you through this."
Tony walked out a few minutes later, to find me and Bruce sitting on the ground, facing each other, knees pressed against each other, and my head, crying as hard of I've ever cried on his shoulder, while he tried to sooth me.
"Bruce, mind giving us a minute?" Tony walked over, and Bruce looked up at him, then at me. I nodded, allowing him to leave. Bruce stayed for a moment more, then got up, and walked away.
"You should have stayed." Tony said after a minute of silence.
"Why? So you can hurt me even more?" I said bitterly.
Tony sighed, "Val, you idiot..."
I looked up to him, anger rising. "What?"
He grinned a little at me, "You heard me."
I got up, and stomped over to him. "Don't you ever call me that again."
"Or what, 'Idiot'?"
I suddenly remembered this argument. I was Seventeen, and he was Eighteen. It was a week before my birthday. I stared up at him, amazed.
"When we were younger... I'm starting to think it was true. But now, Valkyrie... Please, listen to what I have to say - Without punching me, like last time."
I couldn't help it, I grinned at him. I know why I fell in love with him. Every fight we ever had when we were kids, he would always make it better with a joke as soon as he realised what was happening. And if he couldn't, he would come to my house the day after, knock on my door - with the beat of our favorite song - and when I would answer, he'd pull me into a crushing hug, use some lame apology, and would give me some kind of present.
"And, I know that it's a bit late, but... You know, my dog ate my decency, and I wanted to make you jealous, and I was an idiot, and I kind of fell for a girl, and... You know how it is." He told me, pulling me into a tight hug, and picking me off the ground. I blushed, but enjoyed every moment in his arms.
"And, I'm also sorry I don't have a present... But, I'm going to start working on it. How many do I need to get? About a million, maybe? Ahh well. I deserve it- But wait. I think I feel something in my back pocket."
He reached into his pocket, and pulled out something he wouldn't let me see.
"If you had stayed in there, you would have heard the part about how I realised I couldn't go through with it. Pepper understands, after all, she knows what true love is like." He winked at me, and after a moment of staring into my eyes, he looked to Phil.
Was he watching this entire time? My mouth opened a bit, as Tony gave Phil a thumbs up. Phil walked away, and I heard faint music, I couldn't hear what song it was.
"Valkyrie Pandora Heartlys..." He got down on one knee, and looked up at me. I knew what song it was, it was our old song, and I finally saw what was in his hand. "Will you be my bride?"
I smiled at him, and taking the ring from his hand, reaching to hug him, and putting the ring on my hand, all together, I shook my head.
"No."
"Yes." He smiled back.
"Nuh-uh."
"Yeah."
"Nope."
"Oh yes."
And he kissed me.
There we were. We were truly the same kids we were Twenty-Two years ago.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This story is based on Coldplay's Paradise

Ten years old

A little girl of the name Naomi Sevensteen had never walked out of her dream world. All around her, she had imagined the perfect world. She had the perfect Home, the perfect Town, the perfect Man, wrapping his arms around her at night. She truly lived in a trailer, near a trash dump. But, she liked to think she lived on a beach, with the perfect temperature, and it smelled like Vanilla everywhere she went - It was her favorite smell. As bad as the true placement of her home was, her parents were perfect, without the help of her mind. They gave her everything they could - and even though that wasn't much, she appreciated it highly. Her best friend was a boy named Bruce Banner. He meant everything to her, and she was pretty sure he thought the same. They had met when she was Four, and he was Six. Now she was Ten, and he was Twelve. At first, Four and Six was to big of a Difference in age, but later on it got better, and they actually started having something in common. They met when she ran away. Curious of the world outside of her house. Her parents didn't know, they thought she was out playing with her next door neighbor friend. She was a few streets away from her house, and she was stopped by a woman. She asked if Naomi was lost, and as Naomi looked around, she decided she was. She lost track of how many streets she took, and couldn't believe she had even walked that far without her little legs going out. The woman laughed, and took the little girl in. They had been just having dinner, and made her a plate while Naomi tried to think of her parent's house, and where it was. It was then that a boy ran out of his bedroom, on a video game device. He stopped when he saw the little girl, and grinned a polite grin at her. "Howdy." The girl smiled brightly at him. He looked like a nice boy. "Hi." "Name's Bruce. Who are you?" "Name's Naomi." She copied him. "Good to meet ya' Bruce." "Nice to meet you too, Naomi." And with that, he sat on the couch, and continued to play his video game. This wasn't rude to Naomi, she was absolutely okay with it. Bruce, he was going to go on a rampage with questions to his mom once the girl left. Naomi didn't really care if she was lost. No matter where she was, her paradise was with her.

Three days later

Her parents didn't know how to tell her. FluffyMcKittens had died. Her father had kneeled down in front of the Four year old girl, and hugged her. Naomi smiled, and hugged back, looking up to her mother, who was behind her dad. Innocent to death, he wanted her to stay that way. But, father knew he couldn't do that. "Naomi... I'm sorry..." The little girl looked to her father in concern. What was happening? Was her allowance getting cut off? "What, daddy? What?" "It's about Fluffy.." Her mom told her. "I'm sorry, Naomi. FluffyMcKittens was a good Dog. But, today, I'm afraid he ran away..." Her father explained, giving a little white lie, of course. "Harry, don't do that. She deserves to know the truth." Never tell your four year old the truth about their dead dog. "Love, I found Fluffy under my bed this morning, when I was cleaning. There was a smell I couldn't really get rid of, and I searched for it. I found Fluffy's dead body." She didn't know what death was, but she knew from what she just heard, that she was sad. "Daddy? What is 'Dead'?" "That's... That's when a person- Or Animal -Is... Alright, think about your toys." "Okay." "Remember your toy horse that you carried around with you for two years? You loved that little guy..." Naomi gave a sad smile, and nodded. "Well, when he broke. Dead, or Death, is when an Animal or Person is so broken, nobody can fix it. Not Doctors, not the Friendly Nurses, not even I can." That is when Naomi broke down in tears. That is when the first little piece of her Paradise was ripped from her. But, as she went to sleep, in her Dad's arms, she knew it would be okay. Maybe not now, but soon. And she dreamed up her Paradise once again.

Ten years old

She ached for her Paradise. Oh, how she wanted it to come true. But instead, she was sitting there, in a corner, not allowed to speak. Because her teacher thought she was being bad. How exactly was she being bad? She didn't know. She was sitting with her class friend Natasha, passing a note conversation, when the teacher picked it up, read it out loud, and punished her. Naomi believes ever since that day, Natasha has been angry with her. It was a very embarrassing moment for Natasha. The conversation had gone:
Nat:Hey.
Mimi: Hey, what's up?
Nat: I don't know... Not listening to this crappy nonsense, that's for sure.
Mimi: XD I thought you could listen all day to whatever Mister 'Hottie' had to say?
Nat: Eh... I found somebody better.
Mimi: Wow... Didn't think that was possible. Who?
Nat: This boy named Clint.
Mimi: You mean... Clint Barton, sitting right in front of you?
Nat: Oh yes. He's so adorable! He talked to me yesterday, and I swear, it sent shivers all down my spine.
Mimi: Good to know. Now I can use this against you. :D
Nat: You wouldn't dare.
Mimi: Oh, but I would.
Nat: I don't believe you.
Mimi: Just wait. I'm going to prove to you that I am going to use it against you, by using it against y

And then there were lines from where she tried to hide the paper from 'Mr. Hottie' AKA William Johnson. She found herself running stories in her head, as she tried to pass the time. She attempted trying to improve her Paradise, but couldn't. It was Paradise. She sighed, and looked around, at her class. All things didn't revolve around her, she noticed out of the blue. That was the second, really tiny piece of realization that her Paradise did not exist.

Thirteen years old

Signing for high school. It was a bit early, but she had become the smartest kid in her class, and went to high school before any of her friends. Well, all but one. Bruce had already been going to high school. He was Fifteen. They had kept in contact, ever since their meeting, and her getting lost. She must admit, she made herself get lost a few times on purpose so that she could see her new friend. But, as life went on, her Paradise started fading. It was still there in big length, though. And it had stayed the same, as the years went by. After a few days of getting used to the school, she noticed that everyday, the same group of preps would come over, and make fun of her. It may have been with small, stupid little worthless words, but she couldn't take it. On day as she went home, it had been raining. Storming bad, actually. Her parents were cooking dinner, and she was outside, sitting on the car, not caring what sights, and smells were around her. If it was reality, or Paradise.

She was crying her eyes out. She stared at her reflection in the car window, and cried even harder. Once her eyes couldn't take it, she was forced to close them, and rest her head on the cold, wet glass. Still crying hard as ever, she heard splashes, continued with Footsteps each time. "Naomi?" It was Bruce. "What's wrong?" She looked up at Bruce, "Nothing..." "I know it's something. Or else you wouldn't be out here about to catch the worst cold you've ever had." She gave a small, sad laugh, and hugged Bruce. "It's stupid." "Nothings stupid, if it's making a girl cry this much." "What if it was making a boy cry this much?" "It would either be, he's a wimp- In some guy's point of view. Not mine. -Or he has an even better reason. It takes more for us to cry." He grinned at her. Naomi smiled back. That was the first time she got lost in a boy's eyes.

One week later

It wasn't much, but they started hanging out even more together. At lunch, Bruce invited Naomi to hang out with him and his friends. They were not very accepting of her at first, but once Bruce shot them a look, they at least acted a lot nicer. She sat next to Bruce, and a Girl named Elizabeth Ross. She leaned her head on Bruce's shoulder in a tired manner, and yawned. She had just finished an Apple, and a bottle of water. She smiled, looking at all of Bruce's friends, thinking them to be her own already. After she walked home, after school, she sat on the living room couch, and watched their TV. She planned things to do with her new friends, such as, go to a roller rink, go to the movies, plan a sleepover with the females. When her Parents got home, she rushed to them and told them about her day, and gloated about her new friends. But they weren't. She started talking to them, and they returned to their old, jerk selves. All but Elizabeth.

Ten years later

She was Twenty-Three. It was her birthday, in fact. And it just started storming. The only people at her house, were her Parents, and Bruce. And, of course Elizabeth. Or, "Betty". She looked at Bruce, who was holding hands with Betty. They have been dating for a while, now. Naomi liked Elizabeth, but she was also jealous. Over the years, Naomi has fallen deeply in love with Bruce. "Hey... You know what we should do, Bruce?" "Uh.. No. What should we do, Naomi?" He grinned at her. "Remember how we used to always play in the rain? We should do that. Just for old time's sake." Bruce chuckled. "Yes. We should." He looked to Betty/Elizabeth. "Babe, can I go for a minute?" "Of course!" She smiled at him, "For old time's sake." And with that, Bruce and Naomi stepped outside. They got on the old trampoline they always used as their hang out, and sat. Talking about old times in their life that they spent together, for hours. They laid down, and let the raindrops fall onto their faces, listening to the thunder boom across the sky, staring at each other. And just then, Bruce couldn't take it. He rolled closer to her, unexpectedly, and pressed his lips to hers. Naomi was shocked, at first, but felt herself respond quickly. But, he pulled away almost as soon as the kiss started. "No. No, this isn't right... Naomi, I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have." "No, it was right, Bruce. Don't say you're sorry." "It wasn't right, and you know it. Can we please just pretend this never happened?" "No. Bruce, look at me, and tell me that that wasn't the right thing to do. If you can, then I'll pretend it didn't happen. If you can't-" "I proposed to Betty yesterday!" He looked her in the eyes. "Naomi, this isn't right." But it was. And he knew that. Know how stories explain how when you kiss your soul mate, there are Explosions, Fireworks and all that? It was that, and more. And that was when they both knew, but kept it a secret, that they loved each other. They went back in, and acted as though nothing happened. They remained friends, afterwards, but not as good. Until the Avengers were called in.

Nineteen years later.

Naomi was Forty Two, and Bruce was Forty Four. They drifted apart over the years, and stopped speaking to each other. Until, the Avengers. Naomi had been working with S.H.I.E.L.D. for a while now, about Five years. Bruce turned into a big, green guy when he was upset. Naomi didn't know this, though. Around her, everybody called him Hulk. Not Bruce. So, she remained in the dark. But, talking to Tony Stark, who she has become good friends with, she saw an older version of her best friend walk behind Tony. Not close by, but still in her vision. "Tony.. I have to go. Sorry!" She called out to him, jogging away. "Uh.. Yeah. Sure. I... am not weirded out right now, at all." Naomi's jog turned into a full run as it seemed he kept getting further away. He finally opened a door, into the lab, and shut it. She took a deep breath, building up her courage, and opened the door, taking a few steps in. He was already busy. "...Bruce?" He looked up, hearing a familiar voice, but not knowing who it was right away. But, as he looked up, he saw the best thing he could ever possibly see. His dream girl, who looked just as beautiful as she did, on her Thirteenth Birthday, even her Twenty Third Birthday. "Naomi." She ran over to him. "What are you doing here?!" "You don't know?" "No.. Should I?" He debated telling her. What if she never wanted to see him again? "Naomi... I did something. Bad. Now, well.. I turn into something.. Bad. There really is no way to tell you. What are you doing here?" "Me? Well, I'm an Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.." He smiled at her, "Good to hear that." She smiled back. And just like that, they both quickly leaned in, and gave each other the most passionate kiss they ever had. And there we were, Coldplay's new song, Paradise, playing in the back ground of my mind. In our first Picture Perfect moment, that started our Picture Perfect lives together.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'm a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent. With no life. What of it? Most days I spend on Video Games, battling with Tony Stark. My score is higher, right now. Very proud of that. Tony had to leave, do something with Pepper. And I stayed, staring at the paused TV screen with random Video Game characters on it. So bored. I suddenly heard a voice behind me, say, "Tanith. There you are." "You're looking for me, and this is not the first place you look, Phil? You don't know me at all, do you?" "Sorry, I'll check here next time." "I'll be sure not to be here. More fun that way, you know?" "Where are you going to be, then?" "The Kitchen. Crap! Why did I tell you that?" I joked with him. "What do you need me for, Philly?" "Fury told me to come get you. I don't know why, he said it was a secret." I pouted, "Fury is such a jerk sometimes." "Be careful what you say, he's a powerful man, Tan." "Ha! Man Tan. On Purpose?" "Perhaps." Phil grinned to me, and then walked away. That man is amazing. And his Card collection is adorable. He's pretty much my best friend here. I took a slow walk to Fury's office. The talk was the weekly 'Do your work' talk. Not going to listen to him. And he can't fire me for that. I'm his best Agent, when it comes to fighting. Oh yeah, I'm awesome. (Cue Sarcasm.) I walked back to my Video Game, to see Tony sitting there, beating the crap out of my character. "What?! No! Cheater!" And I bounce onto the couch next to him in a hurry, pick up my controller, and start defending myself.

A, A, A, A, A, A, A, A, A, A, A, over and over again. I don't usually cheat on games, it goes against my religion. But, Tony dared me, and backing out on a dare is also against my religion. Tony knew about both things, and wanted to torture me. So lying on the couch, right arm and leg hanging off, Left hand holding the controller, and Left arm slung over my forehead, I felt Tony's eyes on me. He was watching me to make sure I don't quit within the next Five minutes. I groaned, "Tony, you suck." "I know you do." I stuck my tongue out at him, and closed my eyes. Keeping my tongue out for a while. He needed to know how much he sucked. "Stark, Furry, what are you doing?" I heard Phil say from the doorway. I opened my eyes, and saw Tony's head right over mine, his tongue sticking right back at me. "Tony, what the hell?!" And with that, Tony started cracking up. What was so funny about that? It wasn't funny. But I was laughing a bit, so… I guess it was… "Wait. Phil! You called me by my last name! You haven't done that since I joined, Two years ago. What's wrong? What did I do?" Phil smiled at me, "Nothing. Don't worry about it, Tanith."

Tony read my Diary. Yeah, I keep a Diary with me, wherever I go. It's more a Journal, though. Telling a story of all my moment, with every detail. But, he read it. And now, he's teasing me. "Furry and Coulson sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, second comes marriage, then comes baby in a rocking carriage!" "Tony! Shut up! He'll hear you!" He came up with the most high pitched voice he could have, " 'Me and Tony were playing video games together today. He went to do something with Pepper, in middle of the game. Such a jerk.' Offensive. 'When I was lying, bored, on the couch, I heard Phil come in. He told me to go and see Fury, and we started having playful banter. He's so adorable. I think I might love him.' Ha!" "Tony, I will kill you. Give me that, right now." "Right now is a phrase, not an object, Tanith." I rolled my eyes, and reached for my Journal. He laughed, and put it out of my reach. Remember when I said I was the best S.H.I.E.L.D. fighter? Yeah. And, he got away lucky. I didn't murder him. I punched him in the stomach, and he dropped the book, gripping his solar plexus. I picked up my book. "Be grateful. I could have killed you." And with that, I walked away.

I destroyed my Journal. With Fire. It was kind of fun. Phil hadn't heard any of what Tony said yesterday. My life was going good. Until, Phil walked in and interrupted my Game. "Hey Tanith." "Hey Philly!" I smiled, and jumped around to face him. "Fury wants to see you, again." "Really?!" I frowned. "Do you know what about?" He looked down, "Nope." A sure sign that he knew exactly what it was about, and that it wasn't good. "Crap. Alright, see ya' Phil!" I gave him one last smile, and rushed off to see Fury.

I was now sitting in front of him. "Tanith, Tanith, Tanith." He sounded stressed. "Tanith, you know you are a great addition to S.H.I.E.L.D. when it comes to fighting. But, that is not enough, and I feel I've given you enough chances. I have never had to do this before, and it's a little weird, but… Tanith, your services are no longer needed here. Be gone by tomorrow." I stared at him, mouth agape. "Now, please leave." I sat there for another minute or so, but followed his order. I walked out, and saw Phil walking up to me. If I never get to work with them again, I'll never see Phil again. I can't let that happen. "Phil!" I shouted, rushing to him, and hugging him. He immediately hugged me back. "It's alright, Tanith. Now you can play Video Games without Disturbance." He grinned at me. "This, Phil. See how you always act around me? That's why I don't want to leave. I don't want to leave you." Phil smiled, "You're an amazing friend, Tanith, I feel the same way. But you've got to go. Fury can get a bit… Furious." I let go of him, and stared him in the eye, before starting to walk away. Right before I exited the room, I stopped and looked over to him. "Oh what the hell…. Phil, I love you." And with that, I walked away.

XxXxX~xXxXx

I was sitting at home, playing the game that reminded me of my old life. Halo Reach. I was playing online, and beating the crap out of everybody there. It was fun. It has been a month since I had any contact with the Avengers, or S.H.I.E.L.D... I'm starting to get over them. That is, I was until my phone rang and I saw the name Bruce Banner flash across the screen. I frowned. Why would he be calling me? I opened my phone, and answered him. "Bruce?" "Hey, Tanith." "What's wrong?" "Nothing. Can't I call an old friend, and just want to talk?" "Nope. Not when you're not allowed to." "Ah, so you heard about the banning, did you?" "Fury made it well known." "Sorry about that. Hey, can you go check outside for a second?" I raised an eyebrow, forgetting that he was on the phone for a minute. "Why?" "Just do it." And I did. I walked over to the door, and opened it, expecting nothing to be there. But when I opened it, I saw my favorite people. Tony, Bruce, Natasha, Clint, Steve, and in front of them all, standing inches away from me, Phil Coulson. "I love you too."

For the full 'gossip' visit Skulduggery's 'About Me'.

Reviews on Skuduggery

"First of all, write a haiku for Skulduggery!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korn View Post
This man with a rose
searches for someone to love -
at a wedding. Wow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by For-Chan Cookie View Post
Curious eater
Of the floral persuasion
Rose, om nom nom nom.
"What's he thinking?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
"Oh yes! A rose plus wine! Papa goin get some tonight!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporcle View Post
"Now to figure out how I'm going to drink this punch with this rose in my mouth..."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagonist View Post
"Don't I look like quite the dapper prince charming! ;D"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporcle View Post
"I'm fancier than all of you."
"I heard he was put into detention for.."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonsensical View Post
The user above me was put into detention for making moves on the teachers. YOU'RE HERE TO LEARN, DAMMIT, NOT SEDUCE THE STAFF!
Quote:
The user above was thrown into detention because the roses he brought caused a mass attack on the students with pollen allergies. For shame.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophiuchus View Post
The user above me was put in detention for flirting with the teacher! She found him laying on her desk with a roar in his mouth.

"What was the first thing you noticed about him?
Quote:
New curtains!
Quote:
The white curtains. Or drapes. Or whatever they are.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagonist View Post
I see the sea of red roses.
"He's quite the player; why did YOU divorce him?"
Quote:
"Because he never shares his spiced wine. T>T THA HORRORO!" "Oh and if the wine wasn't enough he was a cover hog!!"
Quote:
Flowers are not part of a well balanced diet, contrary to a certain someone's belief. Sure, he made breakfast in bed, but it was usually something weird like a dandelion salad. We went to a friend's wedding together and he sat there eating the table arrangements and ignoring the perfectly good meal provided to us. It was humiliating! I can't live with this anymore!
Quote:
I divorced Skulduggery because he lost his sense of wonder and replaced it with expensive trinkets. Don't you know that money can't buy happiness? I mean, not that I'm not going to divorce you and receive half of your finances or anything, but--oh, look! A cat!
Quote:
I just couldn't stand the smell of roses anymore! Rose scented cologne. Rose scented breath. Rose petal candies. Rose colored curtains. I was surrounded by roses of every shade and description and just couldn't handle it anymore!

"Pick one word to describe him."
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinigamikarasu View Post
suave
Quote:
Playboy ;P