Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 09-26-2015, 04:58 PM

Ahhh - that's why it wasn't working for me! I was putting the title in " " instead of just leaving it blank! Thanks Star! :D

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 09-27-2015, 03:08 AM

Your very very welcome hun. star's liking her new lay out to 'nods'

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 09-27-2015, 09:50 PM

I do too! I checked it out and it's a lot more cleanly laid out than before - definitely a good use of the tabs too! :D

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 09-27-2015, 11:03 PM

haha thanks 'nods' I'm happy i borrowed some of your ideas, 'rubs eyes' ugg.. tomarrow I go out with my worker, then we go see if i can get my check thursday instead of friday, then on thursday we go shopping 'makes face'

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 09-29-2015, 12:57 AM

Good luck on your check!! Hopefully it'll work out! :D
What's you be shopping for? :)

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 09-29-2015, 11:01 AM

foods, as well as hopefully two chairs at goodwill that could defiently help my back out in the 'star can sit straight in them and move them easier then her big wooden chair which kills her back' type deal..

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 10-04-2015, 06:10 PM

Ohh! That's a great find! I can definitely see how sitting in a wooden chair on a regular basis would be uncomfortable - definitely not the best sitting medium for long periods of time!!

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 10-04-2015, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Corrin View Post
Ohh! That's a great find! I can definitely see how sitting in a wooden chair on a regular basis would be uncomfortable - definitely not the best sitting medium for long periods of time!!
yeah down side? they where sold by the time i got back with money 'sigh' so now i have to wait add in the fact we're trying to move to duluth, which is across the bridge, and things are getting hectic.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 10-05-2015, 02:52 PM

Whaaa? They sold them before you got back? That's just ridiculous. I would have raised heck - that's just not okay to do to someone, especially when they're specifically making a trip to your location. I've had it happen before and in one case they ordered what they sold on me in from another store and made it right and gave me a discount lol I know that's not possible in this situation, but still - I would still have thrown a fit because that's just not cool to do to someone!

Oh no! I hope the move goes smoothly! Moving is never easy or fun - at least it's just a small journey though so hopefully it won't be too bad - I definitely hate the whole packing and unpacking process - especially when other people are doing the physical moving of the boxes! It always makes me so nervous!

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 10-05-2015, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Whaaa? They sold them before you got back? That's just ridiculous. I would have raised heck - that's just not okay to do to someone, especially when they're specifically making a trip to your location. I've had it happen before and in one case they ordered what they sold on me in from another store and made it right and gave me a discount lol I know that's not possible in this situation, but still - I would still have thrown a fit because that's just not cool to do to someone!

Oh no! I hope the move goes smoothly! Moving is never easy or fun - at least it's just a small journey though so hopefully it won't be too bad - I definitely hate the whole packing and unpacking process - especially when other people are doing the physical moving of the boxes! It always makes me so nervous!
Yeah i was just to depressed by then because even the books was gone 'rubs face' but i found a chair outside today that's working pretty good, though i don't like it cause it has a bit of suction near my bum 'shakes head' im a lay a blanket across it to see if that helps..

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 10-11-2015, 10:40 PM

It might! Some chairs are like that but if you put a covering of some sort over it it usually helps Hoping for the best!! :D

That really sucks about the books too - I'd seriously be so mad! :(

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 10-17-2015, 06:15 AM

the back also leands back to far, doesn't suport me in an upright position but it makes a fantastic 'if i have to sit in the kitchen cause im cooking' chair, so it gets some work done. also helps if i'm doing dishes straight on because my legs tend to ache badly if i don't sit between loads.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 10-18-2015, 07:12 PM

Oh jeez - leaning too? I guess at least it suits its purpose for now - it seems like it's more of a pain than it helps though! Have you tried strapping a pillow to the back against the crease where the back/seat hook together? Or is it more of a "how the chair is built" kind of chair leg leaning?

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 10-19-2015, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Oh jeez - leaning too? I guess at least it suits its purpose for now - it seems like it's more of a pain than it helps though! Have you tried strapping a pillow to the back against the crease where the back/seat hook together? Or is it more of a "how the chair is built" kind of chair leg leaning?
how the chair is built leaning.. the back is weak, so when i sit and rest my back against it, the thing tilts. 'makes face' but it works great in the kitchen so now i can take easier breaks between loads of dishes or when im cooking something i have to stay in there for.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 10-28-2015, 01:45 AM

Ohh gotcha - well hopefully it doesn't lean too badly and will do it's purpose! It sounds like it's coming in handy so that's always a good thing Luckily when my parents built their house they did an open kitchen/living room so I can chill in the living room while I'm baking/cooking without having to be too far from the stove - otherwise I'd do the same thing as you!!