Old 10-25-2014, 03:55 PM

Name: Alice Goodworth

Sex: Female

Year: Freshman

Major: Photography

Minor: None

Extracurricular Activities: Drinking

Residence: Building B, 4th Floor, Room D9

Bio: Alice is the only child of her two seriously rich, and according to Alice, seriously boring, parents. She had never intended to further her education after high school but mommy and daddy had different plans. Forced to attend university, Alice decided she would go on her own terms. Rather than stay up late studying, Alice goes out. Dorm parties, frat house parties, night clubs, bar crawls, she’s down for it all. It definitely beats being holed up in the library with musty books. She doesn’t really have a plan for the future but that doesn’t scare her.

Personality: Alice is outgoing and usually friendly enough. If you get on her bad side or annoy her at the wrong time however she can be a bit of a bitch. Normally though she just loves to have fun and doesn’t tend to take her life seriously. What her “friends” don’t know however is that there’s more to her than meets the eye. Though she describes her major as an easy out, she really is passionate about photography and never skips her time in the studio.

• Sleeping Late / Skipping Class
  • Clothes / Makeup
  • Loud Music
  • Lattes
  • Stormy Weather
Dislikes:
  • Studying
  • Hangovers
  • Her Parents
  • Skirts/Dresses
  • Doing Laundry
  • Umbrellas
Other: Her natural hair color is blonde. She dyed it pink to annoy her parents.

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 10-25-2014 at 04:02 PM..

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 10-25-2014, 04:40 PM

Marco J. Livington

Eye color: Green

Hair color: Onyx Black

Skin color: Fair

Major: Performing Arts

Minor: creative writing

Year: Junior

-Reading

-Writing

-Art

-Playing the violin/piano

Dislikes:

-Loud/noisy people

-Drugs/alcohol

-Failing his studies

Biography: Marco was born into a rather large family. He has 5 sisters and 3 brothers. Marco is the second eldest out of all of his brothers and sister. Marco's family wasn't rich, but they weren't poor either. They could afford things pretty easily. But not as easily as rich people. They did have to make an effort to afford things. But it wasn't extremely hard for them.

Personality: As his friends describe him, Marco is very cool and collected. Meaning, He never loses his temper. That being said doesn't mean he is always so calm. At times, he can lose his temper just like everyone else. But it doesn't happen very often. It only happens within good reasoning. Marco never lets an assignment he has get a bad grade. However, when it does happen he always asks his teacher what he can do to bring it up into a higher score.

Marco is very passionate about music and art. He would love to become an artist one day or a musician. But he is fine with being one rather than the other, whichever comes to him first.

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 10-25-2014, 05:57 PM

Alice pulled a dress over her head. She hated wearing them but tonight she was on a mission, one that required a sexy cut. Her high school sweetheart had just broken off their long-distance relationship. He had been one of the many reasons she hadn’t been looking forwards to going to school. Her parents had gotten the last say as usual however and here she was, smack dab in the middle of some expensive private school. That didn’t stop the students from partying however, thank God. There was no way she ever would have made it through her first month of school otherwise.

Checking her appearance in the mirror, Alice nodded approvingly. She was convicted that the best way to forget how Josh was to lure some other boy back to her room. It shouldn’t be too hard after all. The combination of her low cut dress and and a couple of kegs at the frat house should do the trick. Sitting down at her desk, she began to apply her makeup and do her hair. The result was flirty but not overkill. She didn’t want to look desperate after all. Once she was satisfied with her appearance, Alice dabbed on some perfume, slipped her feet into a pair of heels and grabbed her purse before heading out the door.

Outside the evening October air was chilly but a ride was waiting for her at the curb. Tabitha had offered to drive her over to the boy’s place tonight. It wasn't far but it was a pain to walk there in the dark, especially wearing heels. ”Hey!” she greeted the other girl warmly as she closed the card door behind her.

”Dayum girl, what’s with that getup?” Tabitha asked as she pulled away from the curb with an appraising glance at her friend.

”I got a call from Josh’s friend today,” she began, ”He just wanted to let me know how much of a dick my ex-boyfriend is. Apparently he caught Josh in bed with Rachel. Nice to know my best friend has been busy in my absence.” Alice rolled her eyes and curled her hair around one polished finger pushing down the hurt she felt inside. She would not cry in front of Tabitha.

”Ugh, I’m sorry to hear that chika but I’m sure you’ll be better off without him.” the girl feigned a look of hurt for her benefit before turning her eyes back to the road. They were pulling into the driveway now.

”Yeah,” Alice said almost automatically. ”Anyway, don’t wait for me tonight. I’ve got plans tonight.” Tabitha just laughed. As the two of them entered through the front door the noise drowned out any other chance at conversation.

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 11-06-2014, 09:57 PM

((*Pokes thread* If you are too busy to play or have changed your mind about playing please let me know.))

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 11-06-2014, 09:58 PM

[I am still going to do this. You are just going to have to be patient. Sorry to ask that but I have more than 6 RP's on another site I have to get done, plus at home is very stressful right now so I am not always going to get a RP post very fast and I am going through a bit of writer's block.]

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 11-06-2014, 10:01 PM

((That's why I'm asking... If you can't handle another one, I would understand. I'm relatively patient but it's been almost two weeks. That's usually the point where I start to get concerned...))

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 11-06-2014, 10:03 PM

[I can handle it. You are just going to be patient with me. I don't only just write, but I also make art and have 5 commissions to work on. As well as I am only on during the mornings. And sometimes I get pulled away from hours to help out my sister. ]

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 11-06-2014, 10:10 PM

((I think I am going to call this one off. I currently have no roleplays and am looking for a more active one.))

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 11-06-2014, 10:13 PM

[Alright then.]