~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 02-25-2015, 03:43 AM

Cautiously, Todd nodded. He was sure that these memories were for real. He never reacted this way to someone he'd never met. So why didn't she know him? He couldn't figure it out, but he wanted to. "Okay, sure." He said, figuring he might as well get something to eat. He had been too nervous to eat anything before he came, so he was extra hungry now. "Um...is it rude to ask others about their powers?" He asked. He didn't know the etiquette, since he'd never met another mutant before, and he didn't want to upset anyone by asking them what their ability was.

Meanwhile, Rosemary was in pain. She was dimly aware of her parents cowering in fear somewhere, but her whole world was wind and fear and pain. She had lost control so completely that her power was now controlling her. She couldn't stop the raging wind, and her body was tiring quickly under the stress of keeping the wind going. She was losing energy, the wind was tearing at her clothes, and her consciousness was fading fast. "...Help..." The single word slipped out of her lips and was lost in the wind.

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 02-25-2015, 08:11 PM

Rae

Rae shifted her head as she heard someone nearing her. She looked down to the ground as she saw the damage she had done. She closed her eyes as she tried to keep calm using the methods some of the works from her old home had taught her. She focused only on the lava as she let cool down. She open her eyes as the lava below her had cooled and turned into a mass of igneous rock below her. She frowned as she looked up in time to watch the lava she had been playing with, turn into rocks as well. To her dismay the rock quickly fell around her, leaving her alone as she floated above the mass of rock. She looked to the open vent that she had created by summoning the magma as she smiled slightly. She held up her hands as she quickly manipulated the remaining lava. She formed pillars around the mass of rock she had created letting them cool as she moved to the next one. With the last of the lava she formed a cap over the vent. When she was done the area looked better than when she had started. She smiled as she looked at the towing pillars she had made around the rock area.

She smiled to herself knowing Scott couldn't give her the lecture of not thinking of others. She had capped the vent so no one else would be endanger of falling in. The new rock formation might be a eye sore but hopefully she got a "A" for effort.
Her mind quickly changed as she felt someone coming. It wasn't Scott or Jean witch she was honestly happy about. Rae couldn't help herself as she flew higher wanting to know who was coming. She peered down at the strange man that seemed to be heading her way. He most certainly wasn't Scott. He had the same walk and presence like the men on the base she had met. He didn't look like a threat or even mad. She slowly lowered herself to the ground as she hovered just above the earth. Hovering was a bad habit she had acquired over the years. It was easier for her use her mental ability than her own legs. She had grown accustom to being sick, and her body always weak from it. Due to her constant sickness her mental abilities advanced quickly allowing her to move freely without every having to touch the ground or use her legs. The man at the facility had put her through basic training building up her physical body after watching her one day. He made her work out everyday after that trying to break her of her hovering habit. He had always told her it wasn't good for her body. She needed to learn to work through the pain.

Rae let herself fall to the ground as she landed on her feet. She stood tall as the man had taught her with her head held high. He might not have been a father but he was the closest she had known. He had always told her it was important to own your mistakes. He had always said to never run from a fight. Even if this approaching man was going to scold her she didn't need to run away. Worst case she could make the entire area look like ground zero for a new apocalypse movie. She had already found another vain of magma and was ready to summon it at a moments notice. The man had always said never be unprepared,for anything that life throws at you. He had also told her to never rely on anyone else.

Tick-Tock

Tick-Tock emerged from one of his rift in time that he had created. He was quickly met with a fearsome gust of wind. The sudden gust of wind sent him flying through the air for several moments before rudely slamming him against a near by tree. He held on tightly to his Scythe as he managed to cling to a sturdy branch of the tree he had just collided with. He wished he could say that this was the first time his time rifts had sent him to a place like this. He tried to shield his eyes so he could get a better look at the source of this anomaly. Unlike most people he was accustom to being thrown into many dangerous situations. His time abilities had a mind of their own at times and where known for sending him anywhere they felt he was needed.

He looked around as he finally found the source of the wind. He watched as a young girl seemed to be losing control of her own power. Everything in him urged him to move forward and try to help the girl. However Tick-Tock was no match for the wind. Even if he sliced through time again he couldn't be for certain that he could catch her seconds later. With her power he wasn't sure if he could really help her, even though everything inside of him wanted to. If he knew more about her story he could slice through time and prevent this event from happening. However that wasn't a option at this point. All he could do for now was watch and try to figure out a way to help the girl before others got hurt.

HC-Gal
Badass Freakin' Overlord!
Send a message via MSN to HC-Gal Send a message via Yahoo to HC-Gal

Old 02-26-2015, 12:35 AM

Logan hand his hands rested in his pockets, though in a way it was hard to keep that straight back from being as upright as it was. he wasn't exactly a tall man, hell, most of these kids probably beat him out by an inch or two, but Logan had always looked taller than he was. He didn't seem to flinch or even show any sign of being bothered by what he was witnessing. Steely eyes stayed locked on the girl, not judging, but simply focused, he only broke contact form her once he reached the edge of where she had been.. Experimenting..? He supposed that could make sense.

The rock formations, the lava, the burned plant-life, he could smell that last part rather wall, now that he was here. Once more he looked at her, the stance she took after landing, the head held high. He frowned, shifting the cigar in his mouth with a move of his lips so that it was held on the left side, but then he smirked, only slightly,
"At ease, soldier." He stated simply, hands still in his pockets as he looked around once more, "Bit messy.." He added, acting almost unimpressed by it all before he turned his eyes toward her again, "So what's your shtick, kid? Geology? Sculpting? Agriculture?" He asked these things simply because they were the first things he could think of. Spend your time at a school long enough and your way of thinking could change, he supposed,
"You know, lava is pretty important to the natural cycle of the world, It's pretty helpful in other ways too, although mostly what we would have wanted was ash." He bent himself into a squat, resting on arm across a knee whilst he held the other out, fist clenched at first. His muscles tensed and he himself braced for a moment before with an audible tone of metal scraping, the adamantium claws forced their way out from between his knuckles.

Internally he groaned to himself, but then simply used the claw to cut the surface rock open, there were still some embers, he pulled the cigarette from his mouth and placed it against the hot surface until the tip of the cigar itself was lit up, then once more placed it between his lips. The claws of his hand receded, the man pushed his hands on his knees and stood up straight again, once more resting his hands in his pockets and he looked up at Rae again,
"So, you know anything about agriculture, kid?"

--------------------------------------------------------

Kasumi watched with some curiosity as Jean and Ororo seemed to get a little rushed, the offer for her to stroll around was a brief thought since something more urgent seemed to be happening. It wasn't anything she knew by a power, just a guess. The girl guided her wheelchair away from the room, a little unsure of what had just occurred. The problem with being in a new place, though, was that she didn't know anyone here. Mrs Munroe had mentioned a man named Hank. That he would like to meet her? And something about a tour, but if he wasn't here then that likely would have to wait.

She supposed her only choice was to roam for the time being. To be honest she just wanted to find her room. But since they hadn't shown her where it was, she might have to find it herself, that or maybe try to ask one of the other students. She could hear slight commotion in the building, but nothing too unsettling. After a moment she found the kitchen. There was that Todd boy again, the one who had been int he same meeting s her. And several other people she hadn't met yet.

Her fingers trembled slightly but she gripped the arm of her wheelchair, swallowing once, though before she could try to pluck up the courage to speak,s he could feel that telltale tightening of nervousness in her throat. It was bad enough being an invalid, how was she supposed to talk to people in this situation? Being social wasn't her strong suit, not with the way she'd been raised to keep to herself and hide her abilities. Her father had meant well, he'd accepted what she was but perhaps teaching her to avoid others as best she could wasn't so helpful in the long run.
She couldn't avoid other people forever, that was next to impossible.

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-26-2015, 04:04 AM

Samson snorted as she spoke, shaking his head. Some lady had the balls to say 'hey come check this out it's pretty neat' but isn't even here when he shows up. He felt kind of ripped off.

She continued to speak and he followed behind, eyes on her back as she spoke about about 'joining'. He barked a laugh at that.

"Wow! What a sales pitch!" he chortled, stopping short. "'Hey you know we called you here and all but I ain't gonna tell you shit wanna live here and join an organization I told you nothing about?'"

"You really need to work on your PR!" he hissed, coming up behind her. "'Sides you know nothing about me. I could be some violent ass hobo for all you know..."

He was closer to her now, muscles twitching as he closed the distance quicker than normal. "And there ain't nothing more stupid than inviting a violent ass hobo into your home."

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 02-26-2015, 08:42 PM

Jean Grey-Summers hopped into one of the vehicles housed in the garage which happened to be a black van with tinted windows and the iconic X as the cars symbol. She started the car and drove through a tunnel from the garage which led to the outside world. Once above ground Jean headed in the direction of the cyclone. It took her a good while to get in the vicinity of the cyclone. She didn't drive into it, as she didn't want the vehicle to go flying around. Jean eye her surroundings, luckily there doesn't seem to be that many people out. They must be in the safety of their homes or somewhere else. Jean got of the car and looked to the sky to see if she could see Ororo, but then something caught her eye.

There seems to be someone clinging to a tree not far from the epicenter of the cyclone. This was bad, Jean had to do something. Taking a deep breath Jean put up a force field around her and walk straight into the winds of the cyclone. Jean closed the distance between her and the man clinging from a tree. The closer she got the more she see of him. She could tell he was no ordinary human, he was a mutant. Jean created a field around him as well to block the winds. Jeans' eyes traversed the skies to spot Ororo. Once they locked eyes, Jean nodded. Jean kept on her path towards the girl. The girls powers were going out of control and fast. Jean had to do something. With the Phoenix within her she could contain the cyclone and prevent further damage or she could go directly to the source and try to stop the girl.

Jean finally reached the girl, she was maybe 10 footsteps away. She looked for Ororo once more. Jean didn't bother clearing a path, because Ororo could manipulate the weather herself. Jean reached within herself to gather more power to reach the frightened girl who seems to be losing conciousness, and fast. My name is Jean Grey-Summers, do not be frightened. I am a telepath. I am here to help you.

Yuki stared at Scott for a second before reality hit her. She was accepted just everyone else, she couldn't believe it! Yuki excitedly nodded to Scott and left the room and headed towards the Kitchen to get her something to eat. Upon her arrival she noticed there were already several other mutants there. Yuki's stomach started to cause her pain as she became anxious and nervous. She didn't know any of these people.. well except for Gambit who seemed to be preparing lunch. Yuki eyed everyone in there, until her eyes rested on a girl in a wheel chair. Yuki suddenly felt pity for the girl, but kept her comments to herself incase her mentioning her pity would anger the girl. Instead Yuki introduced herself loud enough for everyone to hear. "I'm Yuki...and you all are..?"

John Maxell groaned as he rolled out of bed. He peeped out the window to see Cassandra out front talking to some dirty hobo. What the hell? he thought as he left his room, walked down some stairs and opened up the front door. "Whose the dirty hobo?"

Last edited by PrincessKasumi; 02-26-2015 at 09:21 PM..

Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 02-27-2015, 02:04 AM

"Not here it isn't, everyone is open about their abilities, it's what makes them special" Rogue stated as they entered the kitchen "Hey Remy, mind making up some extra plates, we have a couple new kids in the mansion today" Rogue stated already knowing that Remy probably knew and started before she asked. "Sure thing, Cher', have a seat, it won't take long" Remy went back to talking to Karen. "Ah, more to add to the family, nice to meet you" Rogue spoke talking about the one who rolled in on the wheelchair, she wasn't telepathic like Jean, but if she really wanted to be all she had to do was try. Which would be a waste of energy for her "I'm Rogue, one of the combat teachers, and you are?"

- - - - - -

Crystal followed quickly looking at the amazing after affect of what had just happened. She smiled knowing that if you have lava, there were crystals nearby, and she absolutely loved crystals. Not diamonds. Crystals. Big difference in her book. "Wow, this is totally cool." she touched the top a bit pulling her hand back "Haha, still a bit hot. Wow" she wasn't the judgmental type of person seeing as how she grew up others judged her constantly.

- - - - - -

"Not an organization, it's a school" Cassie stated hearing what he said "We do know you, you're Sampson Smith, age 17, and a mutant who can vary his body temperature in more extreme ways than any other or human can. Miss Frost is quite good at getting her knowledge, you don't keep anything from her, but she doesn't pry unless you give her a good enough reason. You prefer to live on your own not like anyone else and you keep to that. Which makes me wonder why you bothered following me into a house you know nothing about." then the kid wound up behind her, as if he was trying to 'scare' her or so she thought or at least trying to be smug. "Do you really think I'm such a fool that I wouldn't have a back up?" now she was sort of mocking him in a way, teasing or such, and she grew very quietly not bothering to focus. Electricity flew off her body in the small area around her not hitting anything within the house. Her eyes lit up white as she turned to face him [B]"Still think I'm stupid?" It was a hypothetical question "Someone who apparently believes people of all kinds are stupid, not that I don't agree with that mostly, I am not among that list"

- - - - -

Ororo parted the wind with ease keeping it down so Jean could walk through it and watched waiting to see if she could get to the girl. "Do not be afraid child, we're all here with you, I am Ororo."

- - - - -

Scott caught up with Logan and Crystal in the back where Jean had said they would be. "Rae, what are you doing this time? Didn't we tell you how dangerous this is to the others?" Scott was concerned for the safety of everyone else and this wasn't helping the morning to go along smoothly when they had other newbies within the mansion. One was even here right now giving the wrong kind of praise.

- - - - -

Karen smiled watching the others come in "I'm Karen, nice to meet you" she smiled after Remy stuck a plate in front of her with some iced tea. She loved tea, dranked it all the time, and loved adding sugar to it. Sometimes too much and she would have a sugar overload though she knew to watch it.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 02-27-2015, 05:01 AM

Rosemary became aware of someone talking to her. No, thinking. the words were in her mind, but they weren't hers. She struggled to concentrate, clinging to that voice like a life raft. Unable to speak, she used her thoughts, hoping the telepath on the other end would hear them. Please help...I can't control it...it hurts... She begged, trying once again to rein in her powers. She failed miserably, and the whirlwind raged stronger. Make it stop...

Todd nodded again- he seemed to do a lot of that- filing this fact away in his memory for later. When several other people entered, and one introduced herself loudly, he almost wanted to hide. There were so many people. "I'm Todd." He said simply, before turning back to the woman who called herself Rogue. "Can I ask what your power is?" He asked quietly, feeling rather uncomfortable in a group setting.

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-06-2015, 08:00 AM

Samson was chuckling when the girl so openly displayed herself, eyes hot and the air even hotter. Sharp and metallic and brimming with primal power. Like a compact, organic Tesla Coil.

He licked his lips and leaned back as she berated and mocked him, her display and confidence bringing a smile to his wet and dirty face. "Believe me girly," he started, voice low and almost cold, "everyone in this world is stupid. You and me, every mutant and every average Joe. All stupid and all destined for a deep hole."

His face had seemed to fallen, then, seemingly overtaken by his own train of thought. Then his grin was back and he shrugged, scooting to the side to move past her. "I only followed you in 'cause of that creepy lady in my head. Sounded like she was promisin' a bed. Haven't slept in a real one in five years, ya know." He left out the part about him bolting the first sign of things getting sticky for him.

He whistled as he walked further into the foyer, whistling as he took the grand looking home. Big and spacious. "Also, hate to be the bearer of bad news, but your info's a bit wrong," Samson said, lowering his eyes to her again, lifting one hand as the loose sleeve fell away. The skin began to twitch and shift as his muscles moved beneath, bones creaking as the grew and sharpened and pushed skin aside to expose pink flesh and sturdy bone. It all topped off in a thick and sharp claw.

"I can vary more than just my temperature."

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 03-06-2015, 08:24 AM

Rae was about to answer the other man when Scot appeared. She cut her eyes to him at it was easy to see how annoyed she was with him. "This time? I just got here remember? Oh and it wasn't by choice encase you forgot. I'd say your precious students are safe wouldn't you? Luckily I'm not into human kabobs or harming others. If I wanted to harm your students I'd have lost my temper in the middle of this complex to do more damage!" She spat out as she just glared at the man. She turned her head from him as she looked back to the others." I don't know much about agriculture. " She said as she tried to ignore Scot not really concerned with him at the moment. In her head she counted not really wanted to lose control again trying to keep clam.

Tick-Tock looked and was thankful that others had appeared to help the girl. He noted that the red haired women seemed to have great mental power as he found himself lifted. He watched the young girl as he looked to the other women. "Have any ideas how to help the girl?" He shouted hoping that they had a plan. He didn't mind helping however he wasn't sure how to at this point.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 03-16-2015, 07:32 PM

( I couldn't think of anything for this post, please forgive me )

Jean pushed the rest of the way to girl with ease thank to Ororo "The plan is simple! Just watch" she told the mutant behind her. She placed her hand on the girls shoulder to let her know she was there before she moved her hands to the girls head. Jean had to concentrate for this work, she didn't want to think of the consequences if she didn't. She closed her eyes and sought out the girls mind, when she found it she worked her way inside. It was no simple task, everyone's mind had their own unique maze and she had to find her way to the center. Jean didn't know how long it took but once she reached she combined both her powers with the power of the phoenix and took control of the girls mind temporarily. Just long enough to stop the raging storm. It wasn't easy as Jean had no experience with weather creation nor weather manipulation. Jean left the girls mind gently.

She was just as exhausted if not more as the girl. Jean looked to see if the girl was unconscious or not since mind control took alot out of a person.

Yuki looked at everyone who introduced themselves and smiled. She looked to the one making the food and started hovering over them "Is it ready yet?"

Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 03-16-2015, 09:18 PM

~ Kitchen With The X Academy Kids ~

Rogue smiled a little "How do I explain my powers...I can absorb everything from anyone I touch, memories, powers, moods..." she didn't sound so happy about the absorbing moods part because it made her wonder half the time who she was and why she was feeling that way "...anything you have that makes you...well you. I can put you in a coma and I believe it can get worse than that. But I can take more than one power sample or alot." though she tries not too with how she used to loose control so much. Now lately she had been doing a hell of alot better than before.

- Remy -

Remy (Gambit) smiled "Sure is Cher' have a plate" he set up a few plates asking if Karen would help him pass them out, she didn't use her powers to do so, and she was already doing so. Smiling she sat down with her own plate as Gambit began to do the dishes, however, Karen used her faerie magic to clean up the dishes before he could blink, and they were even put away. Though she didn't reveal she was the one who had done it, he just shrugged like 'okay' and went to enjoy his plate. He had made a simple plate of: Rigatoni with Sauteed Eggplant and tomatoes. So there was no meat within the Rigatoni, but he made some cuff up beef slices to put in it that sat in three bowls on the table in case anyone wanted some meat.

~ Brotherhood ~

"Kay, I really don't care to know the details" Cassie spoke even though she knew that would help her out in the long run with any enemies or soon to be enemies, though right now she didn't care. She didn't feel threatened and she knew she could use her powers if it came to that. However her eyes lit up without trying as electric blue and static began to show revealing a little of what she could do.

"Cassandra" Kaleb was the only one besides her parents that called her by her full name and could get away with it. So it always got her attention when her full name was said, well first name that is. "Look you can join for the bed if you want, we all get queens in this place. The only bed that is bigger than the rest is if Miss Frost stays fro the time being" means she would get the King size bed upstairs in the locked room which was dedicated to her liking. She was quite good at putting in a security system for that room alone while everyone else got the run of the house (as long as it looked nice) "As long as you don't destroy the place or make it look like a mess, Miss Frost doesn't mind who stays here whether she calls them here or not" Kaleb spoke. Cassandra had let her powers fade "Oh well, we'll have to try a little battle fun later" Cassie spoke rolling her eyes and walking off.

~ Logan, Rae, Scott, and Crystal ~

Crystal looked at Logan who just shrugged and kept his eyes on Rae. Scott was about to speak up, but Crystal shook her head and flew up to the girl. Hovering over the cooled lava "One I think the lava thing is kinda cool, besides you just made crystals under neath it" she could feel the newly created crystals forming beneath the lava from rocks. Not very many, but still pretty cool. Crystal knew she wouldn't be liked by the other two once she spoke her mind, but she didn't come here to hide who she was. "Ignore the adults, obviously the big men are not helping in anyway, I'm Crystal. It seems like you've already got your 'scolding' by him" motioning to Scott "So instead of standing here listening to them, want to go for ride?" talking about flying up into the air that is "I was thinking of going for a ride, but I usually like someone else around to make it more fun" Crystal added.

~ Storm & Jean & Tick Tock & Rosemary ~

Storm stopped while slowly descending towards the ground "Good job, I don't see anyone around that could care for the girl, it might be best to take her with us for safety someone will be asking questions that's for sure." Storm looked at the boy to the side by the tree "You're welcome to come with if you wish. Are you a friend of hers?" no one had answered him before, not out of disrespect, but with all the wind it was hard to talk and use their powers at the same time during this event.

~ Disappearance ~

What no one knew on the day new mutants had joined was it was the night of the new moon, meaning without notice, one of the mutants had gone missing, but which one? And why were new mutants going missing leaving no trace as if they weren't there, except in the minds of others they would have met or be spoken about to others. The only thing that stood out was a wheel chair in the middle of the foyer rather than where it had started to begin with.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-17-2015, 03:30 AM

Todd stared at the woman in disbelief. How was that possible? People couldn't randomly have the exact same power, right? "You...you're kidding, right? You have to be kidding. Because there is no way that you can have that power, because that's my power." He said, obviously freaked out. Surely she was a mind reader, and just messing with him, right? Because if it was true, and they had the same ability, then the only explanation was that they were family. And Todd didn't have family. He was an orphan. Right?

Rosemary felt something, or rather someone, entering her mind. She resisted at first, but she was simply too tired to keep that up, so she let the person do what they wanted. Apparently, what they wanted was to stop her powers, because the wind died down quickly. Rosemary clung to consciousness by a thread. Now that she could concentrate, she looked around at the people who had stopped her. "Th...ank...y...ou...." She managed to say, before passing out. From behind a wall, both of her parents stood up. "Now wait just a minute! Who do you freaks think you are, trying to take my daughter away? I won't let you do it! She's staying here, and after this outburst, I'm locking her up for the rest of her life!" Her father shouted.

Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-20-2015, 05:02 AM

"That's bad practice hun," Samson said, voice just above the sick skin-pops of his hand returning to normal. The skin shone, unmarred and new, as he moved his fingers to test the ligaments and joints.

But he wasn't going to test his luck. It was good. She didn't know. He wasn't going to let her know. The memory of gargled screaming echoing in his head solidified that conviction.

He turned his head at the sound of a new voice, casting up a lazy grin. "Well hello!" he said, shifting his bag. "I suppose I'll take the bed thing up now then. Find a hole to settle into..."

"Anyone wanna give me the grand tour?"

((This was garbage and short but I'm kinda distracted with urgent family matter right now so please forgive it.))