finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 03-08-2016, 03:00 PM

"Your right!" Lori nodded and dragged her into her room. "Hurry get changed." She ripped her dress off and changed into a simple shirt and skirt putting her hair up. Her maid followed them getting there last minute stuff.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-09-2016, 04:15 AM

Rosemary almost shouted with glee that Lori had agreed, but kept herself in check by focusing. They had to get away quickly, as it was only a matter of time before someone realized they were missing. Once they were in Lori's room, Rosemary tore her dress in her haste to get it off, and quickly dressed in a boy's breeches and shirt, pulling on a pair of boots and throwing a cloak over it all, pulling the hood up to hide her hair and face. She was done in less than a minute. "Let's go!" She said.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 03-09-2016, 04:39 AM

Lori and her maid lead the way threw the halls slipping threw the servant quarters ad out into the back yard. Three horses waited for them. Lori waited to make sure Rose got onto her horse wondering if they could get up there without the help they usually had.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-09-2016, 04:56 AM

Rosemary paused only a moment before hopping up, grabbing the saddle and swinging her leg smoothly over the side. For a second, she thought she'd fall, but she regained her balance quickly. Seeing her sister's expression, she smiled. "I had one of the stable boys teach me, and I've been practicing." She explained.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 03-09-2016, 05:36 AM

Lori smiled and clumsily climbed onto her horse barley hanging on when she got in the saddle. "That wasn't to bad." She grinned and urged the horse on. They would make for a village that sat a good two days ride from the castle. She hoped that they would make it without being spotted. They would of course do everything in there powers to keep any followers off there trail.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-09-2016, 08:06 AM

Rosemary waited for Lori to get settled on her horse before moving. Once Lori's horse moved, however, Rosemary snapped the reins and urged her own horse on at a steady pace. She wanted an all-out gallop, but for the moment she would refrain from attracting too much attention.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 03-09-2016, 04:23 PM

Lori let her maid lead the way. The girl knew the village having grown up in a village a day further from the one they where headed and it was where her boyfriend lived. It was exhausting to think of the ride but she would do her best.

Alexander studied the paperwork he had been handed. "Princesses?" He sighed. "Well that's a first." He glanced at his brother. "What do you think? Two girls shouldn't be to hard and it would pay are rent for four months." He grinned. He loved being a assain for hire though they did kidnap, and bring lost people back to there loved ones.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-10-2016, 03:05 AM

Calcifer glanced over his brother's shoulder, reading the paperwork. "Depending on what we do with them, they could earn us a year's rent." He said. Princesses, and not only that, princesses of this country. One of them was slated to marry and become queen. They were valuable. It had been Cal who got them into this life, when they were young and had only each other. Being the older brother, he'd had to lie, cheat and steal to keep them both alive, and he was proud to say he was excellent at it. Still, it was Alexander who often found them their jobs. He was good at finding information, better even than Cal, and together they were nearly unstoppable. At least, they hadn't been stopped yet.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 03-10-2016, 03:33 AM

"Perfect." Alex grinned. "We can pack what we need and head to the castle as soon as we are ready." Commotion on the streets caught Alex's attention. "That's a lot of royal guards." he frowned. "What are they doing here?"

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-10-2016, 03:43 AM

Cal was about to answer when the royal guards started making a ruckus. He raised an eyebrow. "Must be important if they're out today." He said. Everyone knew princess Lori's birthday was that day, and nearly every guard was at the castle...or, they were supposed to be. "I'll find out. Wait here." He said, slipping out the door. This was part of what he loved about his job. Blending in with the crowd, playing the part of an innocent civilian, all while riding the thrill of knowing he was tricking all of them. He was a wolf hiding among sheep, and none of them knew it.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 03-10-2016, 04:03 AM

Alex pouted after his brother but did as he was told and waited for Cal to return. One of the guards scanned the crowd "We are looking for the Princess Lori and her sister Princess Rosemary anyone who with holds them will be punished for treason." he glared at the crowd.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-10-2016, 04:33 AM

Cal wasn't sure whether to laugh or roll his eyes. So, their targets were runaways. Part of him found it incredibly amusing that the guards had so epicly failed their job, but another part was irritated that they would have to hunt them down. On the upside, the reward for returning them could have us set for life. He smirked at the thought and disappeared back into the crowd, going back to his brother. "Alex, you're never going to believe this."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 03-10-2016, 04:48 AM

Alex who had been packing glanced up at his brother. "You finally realized that Gladius has a crush on you?" He smirked at the mention of the innkeeper. The woman was twice there age but she fawned over Cal for to much for it to be considered anything but a crush and really creepy.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-10-2016, 04:56 AM

Cal shuddered at the mention of the creepy old innkeeper. "No." He said shortly. "All the commotion out there? Apparently, the princesses decided to ditch their royal duties. They ran away." He reported with a chuckle. "Those oafish guards couldn't even keep two young girls inside a crowded ballroom. They're pretty upset about it. Which means, if we find them, our reward just doubled at least."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 03-11-2016, 12:35 AM

"Oh lovely as if sneaking into the castle wasn't easy enough." Alex sighed. "How on earth are we going to find them in this country? It's huge." he hit his head against a wall. "Think of the money, think of the money. Think o the vast country to search." he grimaced.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-11-2016, 04:35 AM

Cal chuckled. "C'mon, it'll be easy." He said. "Think about it. They're princesses. They don't know how to live like regular people. Those two will stick out like sore thumbs. As for where they'll be, there's no way they'll go far. At least not at first. Your information network is the best there is, brother." His eyes sparkled with mischief. "If they're around here, you'll know it. We'll find them, kidnap them...and figure out the rest later." He wasn't sure if reward or ransom would pay off more, but he was sure they'd know once they met the girls. "We'll be rich enough to move out of this kingdom and travel, if we wanted to."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 03-11-2016, 04:50 AM

"Your right of course." Alex smiled and glanced at his raven that carried messages to and from his sources. "Ready for another job Kida?" The raven cawed at him and held her foot out. He wrote a note and attached it to her leg. "To everyone my pet." He gave her a mouse and after eating it she took off. "And so the hunt begins." He grinned.

By the end of there first day on the run Lori was exhausted, sore, cranky, tired, dirty and hungry. She began to wonder if marriage life would have been better then this treacherous ride. She sighed in relief when they made there stop for the night. Other then letting the horses rest and drink they hadn't stopped moving. They had made it far by Aurora's count she kept insisting that by tomorrow they would be with in a short ride of the village if they could keep up there pace.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-11-2016, 05:08 AM

Cal smirked. As usual, it wasn't hard to convince his brother. The two of them thought the same way most of the time, and they both loved a good job. "Now we wait." He said, crossing his arms comfortably. He had a feeling that this one was going to be interesting.

Rosemary was just as tired and sore as her sister, but she held firmly onto her optimism. Already this life was better than being used as a pawn for her parents. She was actually kind of excited to sleep outside that night. After brushing down her horse, she sat next to Lori. "At least we won't have trouble falling asleep tonight." She said with a smile.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 03-11-2016, 11:00 PM

Just then howls filled the forest. "You where saying?" Lori half glared at her younger sister and finished brushing down her horse she built a fire while Aurora hunted down three rabbits and began to make soup with it.

"What do you want to do in the mean time?" Alex stretched. "We should start figuring out how to handle them when we find them."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-12-2016, 03:01 AM

Rosemary blinked, then smiled. "I've always wanted to hear wolves howling! It's even prettier than I imagined." She said happily. She had always been naïve, and romanticized nearly everything that happened to her, so this wasn't surprising.

Cal shrugged. "Same thing we always do." He said. "I'm going to cause trouble and watch the chaos unfold."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 03-12-2016, 03:41 AM

"OK. How to deal with two run away Princesses." Alex began to pace. "We could integrate ourselves with the village that the choose and gain there trust."

Lori stared at her for a long time. "those things are probably going to eat us and you think there howls are pretty." she flopped backwards onto her bedroll. "What did I get myself into?" she sighed.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-12-2016, 04:32 AM

"Classic, and always a good plan." Cal nodded approvingly. "Though it would be more convincing if we were travelers. We won't have time to make the villagers comfortable with us, and it would sound suspicious if someone said "oh, they just moved here." So, we show up, just passing through, and gain their trust." He pondered for a moment. "Probably even better if we don't show up at the same time. Act like we don't know each other. We don't want to seem like a team."

Rosemary rolled her eyes. "Lori, wolves don't eat people. We'll be fine as long as we don't go looking for them." She said. "And forgive me for staying optimistic." She added sullenly, slightly upset that her sister was unhappy.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 03-12-2016, 04:53 AM

"I'm sorry Rose bear I'm just exhausted. I'm beginning to think I should have stayed in the castle. I'm not cut out for this but you are." Lori sighed and rolled to face away from her sister to hide her tears. "Your so brave and you haven't lost faith. It's barely been a day and I already want to go home."

"Well...." Alex didn't like leaving his brother. "Your right of course." he frowned. "But even if we pretend to be travelers we won't be able to stay long before the village gets suspicious."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-13-2016, 04:47 AM

Rosemary sighed, then scooted closer to Lori and hugged her. "I'm not cut out for it, either, Lori. I'm just staying positive for you." She said. "That's my job, y'know? I'm supposed to be the cheerful one. I have enough faith for both of us, and you have all the common sense." She knew she had to stay happy, for her sister. No matter what, she couldn't stop smiling.

"I know." Cal said. He didn't like being away from Alex for too long- he had been watching over his brother since they were kids. "It'll only be a day or two in between. And we won't need to be there long enough to draw suspicion."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 03-13-2016, 08:42 AM

Lori turned and buried her head in her sisters shoulder. "What have we done? Why are we even out here?" She sniffled. "We had responsibility's. To are parents, to the civilian and we betrayed them just so we could be happy."

Alex nodded then frowned as he realized something. "You know we have no idea what they look like." He sighed. "I mean they might stick out but how would we know for sure it was them?"