~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-11-2013, 04:49 AM

Hunter's last class of the day was math,and he skipped it,choosing instead to spend some time alone behind the gym.His most recent obsession was graffiti,and he had gotten good at it.He had also gotten good at making it look like someone else did it.He was just finishing up a rather detailed image of a pair of breasts when the last bell rang.Dropping his spray cans off in a dumpster,he went to seek out his opposite.Hunter could not wait to start messing with her.

Rosemary was in art class when the last bell rang.She folded up her sketch book and packed away her pencils,and headed to the football field-after helping the teacher clean up the room.She had to stop at her locker before she left the school,to drop off a few books and pick up some others.She was nearly done when someone bumped into her,causing her to knock all of her books to the floor.Sighing,she bent down to start picking them up.

Todd had been at soccer practice,which had been scheduled for the last period of the day.He finished up in the locker room and said a kind see-you-later to everyone before leaving.He was still in his uniform,but he would take a full shower later on after the others had left.He headed to the football field and saw that Alex was already there."Hello,Alex.Are we the first to get here?" He asked in his usual,almost oddly polite tone.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-14-2013, 03:20 AM

Liza went through all her afternoon classes and made sure everything was finished, she knew that if she was even going to have a chance at catching up with the others after her running around that she would have to have no homework. When the final bell rang she left her class and headed to her locker. She saw Rosemary bent over picking up books and bent over to help she hadn’t seen who bumped into her but Liza was always willing to help. She smiled and said “Here you go” and held out some books to Rosemary then said “Can you tell the others I am really going to try to make it; I guess we have a pressing problem to talk about.” She figured that the others had continued to talk about the Blue Jackets after she left and she wanted to find out what they had decided to do, so she could figure out a way to help.

Once she was done helping Rosemary, Liza headed to her own locker and switched out her own book s then headed for the front doors of the school. She went with the flow of the student body and kept to herself. She knew that she had to get groceries, and mail a few things before heading home and making dinner for her mom. The thought of her mom brought worry to her face but it was soon replaced with a calm look as she knew that it was something she could deal with on her own. Walking out the front doors she smiled and took a deep breath before moving down to the sidewalk to begin her walk to the post office.

Kiara sat in all her classes at the back, being the last one in normally meant she was back there unless other students decided to sit there to avoid the teachers. When the final bell rang she took her time gathering her books and let the rest of the class disperse into the hall before even standing up. She smiled at the teacher and said goodbye as she did in every class. Once out into the hall she waited for a good place to join in with the crowd and headed to her locker, she kept closer to the lockers as she knew other students would be in a rush to get out of the school and didn’t want to get in their way.

Reaching her locker Kiara opened in and put her books in; she had managed to have very minimal homework and could do that after going to Todd’s. She closed her locker and again waited for a good place to join the crowd and proceeded to head for the doors closest to the field. Once getting out side she smiled seeing Todd and Alex already there she waved and walked over. Waiting for the kids who were running past Kiara let them by without a second though. Reaching the other two she smiled and said “Good to see you guys are here.”

Demmy had picked up a few things from her afternoon classes, now considering them hers they would probably think of the objects as lost. With the final bell she got out of her seat and headed for the door, she roamed the halls looking for other things that she liked and quickly got the few things that she could get easily without a big fuss. She had taken the long way to her locker just for the reason then opened it up and put some of her things inside before grabbing her books. Once done with that she headed out of the school to wait for the other Blue Jackets to see what they were up too.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 05-21-2013, 11:08 PM

After the lunch bell had finally gone off, Niya had stood up with the other virtues as he had waved to each of them goodbye before making his way toward his next class. Throughout the entire rest of the school day, he had studied hard just as he normally did everyday in school to keep his grades up. The rest of the day had felt quite easy as it was almost as though the full day had just skipped on by without so much as another problem going on. Obviously enough, even though nothing had happened within the classrooms he had been in, it was more then sure enough that Niya knew the Blue Jackets were still causing trouble around the rest of the school grounds.
It had only taken a matter of another few hours before the final bell had rang once more as Niya left his last classroom which just so happened to be English. Making his way over toward his locker as he placed most of his books away and kept hily s history book along with him so that Rosemary would be able to help him later on when the rest of them finally arrived at Todd's house. Exhaling a deep sigh to himself, he left his locker and began to make his way to try and get out of the school so that he could meet up with the rest of his friends. It had taken Niya a few minutes to finally reach the football field of the school as he noticed quite easily that already Todd, Alex and Kiara were already waiting there for everyone else to arrive. Making his way up to the rest of them, Niya waved from a slight distance with a soft smile across his lips. "Hey guys. Sorry to had kept you waiting."

Shinji had mostly kept to himself throughout the rest of the day in his classes as he sat in the back with his feet up against the chair in front of him. The kid that sat in front of him didn't bother to say a word nor look back toward Shinji since he had known all too well who he was and it was a bad idea to tick off Shinji at this time or any for that matter. The teacher also hadn't bothered to say anything toward him since even the staff members of the school had even known better not to mess with the Blue Jackets. The only staff members that had ever tried to mess with the Blue Jackets were normally the newcomers who had just got accepted for the job if not the substitute teachers. However, even then it had only taken a matter of minutes for those staff members to figure out the obvious fact that it wasn't smart to cross paths with any of the sins. Once school was over, Shinji was no doubt the first one out of the classroom since none of the other students dared to get in his way when he wanted to leave. Going straight down the middle of the hallway, any kid that had stood in his path was either grabbed by the shoulder and thrown over his head, if not slammed into a locker.
Once Shiniji had finally left through the front doors of the school, it had seemed as though Demmy was already waiting there for the rest of the sins to arrive. Making his way over toward Demmy, he leaned his back against the flag pole and crossed his arms to wait for the rest of the sins to arrive as well.

Katsu had mostly roamed the hallways throughout the rest of the day as he hadn't bothered to go to a single one of his classes. The teachers he had for classes knew all too well that it was probably the smarter idea of giving him good grades rather then giving him a zero for anything. Being the leader of the Blue Jackets had given Katsu much power that any staff member or student would want to get on his good side so that they wouldn't have to worry about being bullied by any of the other members. However, no matter how much other students and staff tried to impress him and make him happy he would never seem to care nor feel any different about anyone else. Rather, he left the entire school after the final bell had rang. It had taken him a moment or so to finally reach the front of the school as he saw how Shinji and Demmy were already outside there as well. Pulling out a cigarette from his back pocket, Katsu moved it up toward his lips before snapping his fingers right at the tip of the cigarette. Instantly it was lit and he smoked a few puffs from it while he made his way over toward both Demmy and Shinji. "Why are you two here? Thought you wanted to go mess with your targets."

Blossom Utonium
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-24-2013, 01:03 AM

After stopping at the vending machines to get more food once school ended, Lucy was walking in the halls. At first she was seeking her opposite, but she then noticed a few other sins through the front doors of the school. She could see Katsu, Demmy and Shinji. She walked over that way, stuffing her face with some chips. "'Sup, kids," she said with a full mouth once she got closer to them. "I was lookin' for that Temperance kid, but I saw y'all here and thought I'd come see what was goin' on."
She chewed loudly as she spoke.

Chandler did not look for the others at all, nor did he see them. He was scouting the hallway for Rosemary, as he developed a plan to get her to trust him. He didn't know if it would work, but the virtues had no idea who they really were or who the sins were, so Chandler didn't think that she had too much to be suspicious of. Of course there was the fact that he was a Blue Jacket, but to any of the virtues, he was a normal person. He hoped his plan would work, but as he was thinking, he soon bumped into someone. He blinked to see Rosemary there, not too long after Rosemary had left her. He was surprised at how coincidentally he found her.
"I'm really sorry, miss, I wasn't watching where I was going," he said in a kind tone.

Alex smiled as soon, more of the virtues began to show up. Before he could even respond to Todd, Kiara showed up, then Niya.
"Greetings, my friends," Alex said with a smile. Soon, Katelyn was coming over towards the group. She smiled, as she wasn't shy when she was only around the other virtues.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-24-2013, 01:54 AM

Hunter caught sight of his opposite just as she joined up with the other Virtues.He swore quietly to himself.There was no way he'd get to her now.Turning,he went to seek out the other Sins.He found them hanging out outside and joined them."Hey.My opposite just got together with the other goody-goodies,so I've got nothing to do now." He said.

Rosemary had just closed her locker when one of the Blue Jackets,Chandler,bumped into her.He apologized,which surprised her.She blinked up at him."Oh,um,no problem.I was probably in the way." She said.She was a little nervous being alone with one of them,but she was also intrigued by his seeming kindness.Was he really that bad,after all? It just wasn't her nature to be suspicious of anyone.

Todd smiled kindly as the others started to show up.He wasn't really in any hurry,and it was nice out,so he didn't bother to ask why some of them weren't there yet.Even if they left now,the others all knew they could show up at his place any time,so it wasn't much of a problem."So,how was everyone's day?" He asked.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-31-2013, 02:54 AM

Demmy looked over at Shinji as he showed up as well as Katsu, hearing his question she shrugged saying “I will eventually, just used the closest door to escape that place. Then Shinji showed up.” She looked around for a moment before she heard Lucy speak up. Rolling her eyes at the comment of being called a kid she looked over at her saying “Well, it appears we a having a gathering since everyone just keeps showing up.”

A few moments passed and Demmy thought about going to find her opposite when Hunter showed up. Hearing what he said she sighed saying “Darn just when I was about to go and find that brat.” She paused then said “But it can’t be all the goody-goodies getting together Little Miss Humility walked down the road heading for downtown just as I walked out here. Meaning she’s on her own right now.” She looked over at Katsu briefly before back at the others saying “So, since their mostly together what should we do now?” She didn’t really have anything else to do if her opposite was occupied with the other virtues; she knew it would be easier to get him when he is his own.

Kiara smiled at all the others who were showing up and smiled saying “You didn’t keep us waiting at all Niya”. Hearing Alex’s formal hello she smiled then said “Hey, Alex”. She watched as Katelyn came over then said “We’re almost all here that’s good and not a sign of the Blue Jackets yet.” She felt like they were up to something but she pushed it off as it wasn’t actually true until they did something, right?

Liza had made it downtown and to the post office she mailed off a few letters. She then proceeded to head back out and to the grocery store, it would be her last stop before going home to help her mom out. Then she would hopefully be able to go and meet with the others.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 05-31-2013, 05:28 AM

Hunter shrugged."Dunno.Gotta find something to do,or I'll go nuts with boredom." He said,pulling a switchblade from his pocket and examining it."We could spy on them,I guess.Pick them off as they leave." He suggested lazily."Or just cause a little chaos in town.I bet I could get all the sophmore girls to follow me out of town.Like the pied piper." He chuckled darkly at the analogy.

Blossom Utonium
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-02-2013, 02:15 PM

Lucy thought for a second and looked around. "We could use a ploy," she said. "There are kids still here for after school crap. We could threaten one of 'em into luring a given virtue to a given area here. Then we'll move in." She wondered if the others would go for her plan. It was the only one she could think of.