Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 06-24-2013, 10:54 PM

Suilia used to be a powerful archangel. But that all changed the day she was sent on an assignment to kill the demon lord Ladros’s human accomplice Jake. She ended up falling in love with the human. It turns out they were meant to be soul mates. But it was forbidden for archangels to fall in love with mortals so the other angels stripped her of her powers and she became a fallen. She didn’t care seeing as now she could be with the one she loved. But Ladros had heard of the betrayal as well. He killed Jake himself one night when he was sleeping. When Suilia went to see him, she saw himm dead. Since then Suilia has been emotionless and cold and cruel. She plans to destroy the archangels for exiling her and killing Jake. Atleast she thinks they are the ones who killed him. Will she find out Ladros did it?

Rules

~there cant only be archangels but there can be an endless number of fallen. ~only a handful of humans.
~no hybrids!!! no fallen-demon hybrid, no fallen-human hybrid, no hybrids period. ~also only a few demons. Must be helping Ladros.
~no innapropriate pics. you can have a sexy pic but if i find it innapropriate you must pic another
~pm me the profile
~pick out of the characters available. I am trying to make this as close to the actual archangels as possible, so please pick an existing one if you are gonna be an archangel.
~First come, first served. If people sigh up for the same role, whichever profile I like better gets the part.
~ Put a in the pm so i know you read the rules

Existing Characters

Suilia: ill tempered, powerful, sneaky she is the perfect killer. She has allready offed a handful of archangels and is ready to kill more to get her revenge.

Ladros: A demon general, he is proudly using Suilia against the archangels. He knows she won't find out it was him who killed Jake because no one else does.

Stefan: Quick, loyal, open to listening he is sweat and kind but he is also rough when needed. he used to be a normal human but now hunts demons and angels because demons killed his family. (he is not mentioned above, but he will be who Suilia ends up falling for, even though he tries killing her)

profile skeleton
name:
bio:
pic:

Suilia: Cupcake Queen
Ladros:
Stefan:

Archangels: ( I don't know what gender half of these are. if they are obviously female or male, don't make them the opposite, like Ariel is female, Raziel Male, so on and so on.)

~ Michael
~ Raphael
~ Gabriel
~ Ariel

Quote:
Originally Posted by finx15
name: Ariel
species: Arch-angel
bio: Ariel is one of the few girl archangels in Gods army. She is know as the lion of God and does what her father orders her to do.
pic:
her human form

~ Azrael
~ Chamuel
~ Haniel
~ Jeremiel
~ Jophiel
~ Metatron
~ Raguel
~ Raziel
~ Sandalphon
~ Uriel
~ Zadkiel

Fallen:

Quote:
Originally Posted by finx15
Name: Cora
species: fallen angel
bio: Cora was cast out of heaven with the rest of Lucifers followers but her case was a little different because she is lucifers blood sister born at the exact time he was. She doesn't hate him for getting them kicked out of heaven and misses being able to talk to him all the time.
Pic:

Last edited by Cupcake Queen; 06-26-2013 at 03:47 AM..