Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 08-09-2013, 06:33 AM

Levi knew where he was going, he had used these tunnels a few times before. In this case the one they were needing to take laid not far on. He led them down the halls in silence, keeping his mind focused on the task at hand, rather than what his parents were going to say and do when he returned home. He was curious about the other two in the tunnel with him, though asking right now seemed like it would only make the girl panic more, and gain little answer from the guy. He seemed rather to wish to ignore them and move in silence then one for conversation. That was alright, it was fine with him. He paused in one hall finally, looking up above him. He smiled, placing a hand on the top of the tunnel. "Here we are" he pushed, and with a slight scraping and clink, the area gave way. It was a large stone, part of a floor, light flooding in as he moved it.

Blowing out the candle, he jumpped a bit, pulling himself up to look around. They were just outside of town, near his home, the area clear, he hoisted himself fully up. It was a really nice day, a breeze flowing through the area. This was an old house that had gotten burned down years ago, when the rightful king had left. He turned back to the hole. "It's all clear" he called, looking down at the female, he held out his hand to her. "Come on up" he smiled, it would probrably make her feel better the sooner she got out of there, so here was that opportunity. He kept an eye out, though it did not seem like anyone was around. As the wind blew though, he got the strangest feeling, causing him to look up and out across the village and towards the castle. "That's odd" he said to himself. He felt an odd pull, something calling to him, willing him a bit, but that couldn't be possible. He must have been a bit light headed from the tunnels. He shook it off, returning his attention to the female.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-11-2013, 04:59 AM

Rosemary was unbelievably relieved when the male in front of her lifted up what seemed to be a stone in the ceiling to reveal daylight coming through. She waited while he looked to see if all was clear, and when he said it was, she let out a breath she didn't know she'd been holding. She reached up to grab the male's hand and let him help her up. Once out in the open, Rosemary smiled at him. "Thank you. I am unused to being so confined." She said. "But it's better than being caught by those armor men."

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 08-14-2013, 03:30 AM

It had seemed to only last another few minutes or so of walking down the long ruined tunnel did the blond male finally come to a complete halt in the middle of the hall for some strange reason. It was quite obvious that after that male had stopped, even Daigo had also come to a halt as well from a slight distance between him and the female along with the other male. What was this, there didn't seem to be anyway out just yet so why were they stopping. Was this some kind of trap of sorts, if it had been a trap and the two were actually working with one another to attack him, there was no doubt that the white-haired male wasn't going to be able to fight back too easily considering the amount of space that was left for him to fend himself off from.

Although, when the male had pushed against ceiling only to end up removing a block of cement of sorts to shine sunlight into the tunnels. Once the first two had stepped out into the clearing, Daigo had made his way over toward the slight bit of light before reaching up to the edge of the hole that was there for him to slip out of. Helping himself out of the tunnels, he hopped straight up to his feet and dusted his body off. Turning his gaze left and right to figure out where they were, soon enough Daigo had landed his eyesight upon the blond male in the end. "So..where exactly are we now?" Was his only question that came from his lips as he raised a brow slightly in question.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 08-15-2013, 04:07 AM

"We are just outside of the village" he nods down the hills to the buildings below. Kneeling, he placed the stone back in place to seal up the tunnels like they had never been exposed to the outside world. "Sorry for the trouble" he stands, looking over at the two of them. Some birthday this was turning out to be right? "It should be safe now, though might want to lay a bit low for awhile..or you can come up to my home" he nods up the hill to his home. "My parents are probrably awake by now but they shouldn't mind the company" he smiled a bit, wondering if they would stay or go. He hoped they were not mad and that this would not cause problems within the long run for them. Taking a breath he streatched a bit, it felt good to be out in the open air again. The tunnels were good, though he prefered to be out in the natural air. He had always been that way. He looked off towards the forest for a moment, thinking slightly of maybe going for a walk later. He had some things to think about.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-16-2013, 02:59 AM

Rosemary looked around. After her time in the tunnels, she didn't know quite where she was anymore. She could go into the forest at any point and find her way around, but at the moment she didn't want to risk being seen. "I think...that I will go with you for a while, if that is okay." She told the blonde male. "If your parents are upset, I could always take the blame." She offered quietly. Rosemary didn't know much about human parents, but she figured they would want an explanation, and it made sense that this boy wouldn't want to tell them what had really happened. "Oh, I am Rosemary, by the way. Now that there is time, it is a pleasure to meet you." She added, remembering her manners.

Last edited by ~Wild Spirit Wolf~; 08-16-2013 at 03:42 AM..

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 08-16-2013, 05:23 PM

Finx sighed softly as she approached the place where Shadow lived and knocked softly. "Anyone home?" she called hoping he was home and she hadn't come all this way for nothing.

Abigail walked threw town her dog close to her. The village could be dangerous especially for a girl walking alone even if her dog would protect her. She frowned when she saw some new people they were the most dangerous she knew how most of the villager thought and they left her alone for the most part but this group clearly thought she would be fun to mess with.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 08-16-2013, 08:17 PM

Being instructed that they were right outside of the village where the trio had just escaped from, the white-haired male had turned only to his side as he stared out toward the direction where the village was. From a distance, it was truly difficult to figure out if the guards had returned to the village or if they were still searching for the trio in the surrounding area. Well, so much for him going back to his own home and trying to finish up his cooking for the day and night. Even if he were to had gone back to the village and tried to reach his own home, there had been no telling if the small house would even still be there in the first place. The guards had seen where Daigo had come out at first when he met up with the other two to help out, so there was no doubt the guards were probably going to return to that same small home and either begin searching all over and make a mess of his home if not burn it down in case he had decided to return and go into hiding. A low exhaled sigh escaped from Daigo's lips as he turned his gaze back upon the blond male who stated that the female and himself could stay at his home since his parents wouldn't had minded the company.

From what it sounded like, the female had agreed to go with the blond male to return back to his home but as well as introducing herself to be Rosemary. Daigo had only just met these people, he wasn't prepared to just introduce himself out of the blue to them before making sure that they truly were trustworthy or if this was all just still a fake kindness to be lead into a trap of sorts. "I will accompy you as well. If that is alright." He spoke up as well right after to agree to join this male and female on their travels back to the blond male's home. Even if it were to be a trap, Daigo was more than confident in himself that he would be able to escape from it.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 08-17-2013, 08:01 PM

Great, so both would be coming. He nodded a bit, turning away from the old ruined house. The outside air was nice and dispite the days events, it was a nice one. He made his way over to the path, glancing back a bit to make sure they were following or could see him, before he headed up towards his home at the top of the hill. It wasn't even before he was in sight of it, before the door opened and his mother came out. She moved to him, wrapping her arms around him in a hug "Levi...thank goodness your alright." Her voice holding a tone of worry. He sighed lightly, giving her a light hug back, "I'm fine mother." She looked at him, gently stroking his cheek, "we heard there was commotion in the village this morning...when you wernt home, your father went looking for you."

Levi paused, "father is in the village?" She nodded a bit, "he insisted on going to look for you" she sighed, looking out towards the village, "I hope everything is alright." She noticed the otheer two, "oh...we have guests?" Her eyes moved back to Levi and he nodded a bit, though his mind was on his father. She smiled warmly to their guests, before motioning to the home, "come...make yourselves at home. I will make some tea and something to eat." Levi turned, "Levi" she looked at him. He glanced back, "I need to find father..." He looked at the other two, "I know I shouldn't ask, but stay with my mother until we return...please.." With that he took off towards the village once more. "Levi!" his mother called but he didn't stop. She sighed a bit, placing a hand over her heart. "Come home...both of you" she closed her eyes for a moment, before looking to the other two and giving a light smile, "come in...wont you?"

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-18-2013, 03:21 AM

Rosemary followed the boy towards what she assumed was his home. As they approached, a woman came out and greeted the male as Levi, and hugged him. Rosemary wondered if this was his mother, and the question was answered instantly when he addressed her as such. They hugged and spoke of the boy's father, who had apparently gone into town looking for him. Rosemary wondered what it was like to have a father. The woman had just greeted her and the other male when the boy, Levi, ran off to find his father, asking them to stay there. The woman invited them inside, and rosemary hesitantly followed, glancing back towards where Levi had run off. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Levi's mother. I am Rosemary." She said, figuring it was only polite to introduce herself to this kind woman who had invited two strangers into her home. "Your nest is lovely. I have never seen one with walls like this before." She added. In the forest, her nest was her home, and it was always built up in a tree where it was safe.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 08-18-2013, 06:15 PM

As the blond male had began to walk off in the direction that he would instruct about his home no doubt, Daigo hadn't spoken another word as he followed along with the female. Throughout the entire time he had followed the two of them, his gaze had kept on shifting over towards the area around them. It seemed so very peaceful around here during the day but yet he figured when it came to night the darkness of the night would obviously consume everything around. That was something he couldn't seem to stand, at least for the time being since it reminded him too much of the darkness that consumed the area on the day that his own parents had been murdered.

It didn't seem too long until the trio had finally come across a home on the top of the hill that seemed to also have a woman rushing over toward the blond male, calling him by the name of Levi. From what it had sounded like as well, the blond male had called the woman by the name of 'mother', the sound of that somewhat bothered Daigo since the woman seemed so very caring towards her son. Keeping silent as Levi spoke with his mother about something on how his father was actually within the village looking for his own son as well. The thought of that caused both of Daigo's own eyes to widen in shock as he clenched his fists slightly into a ball. If those guards were still looking for the trio, if anything were to happen in the village it was sure that Levi's father might be attacked and killed.

Right when the blond male instructed for the two to stay with his mother, the white-haired male had only watched as how the female stepped into the home with the woman. While on the other hand, Daigo had turned his gaze toward the direction where Levi ran off to. There was no chance he was about to just listen to someone who he had just met out of nowhere, the thought of another parent dying for their family going through his mind had enraged him to the point that he immediately ran after Levi toward the village. Even if the symbol would burn a hole in his chest, he wasn't about to let another person die for the sake of their own family.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 08-18-2013, 09:04 PM

She smiles warmly at the female, "please, call me Aria." She then noticed that the other man had gone running off after her son, a slight gasp escaping her lips. She gave a sad look in their direction, her hands lightly clenching. She did not know anything about the man, but it was her nature to worry and to care. She had always been that way, her entire life.

She looked down, pushing back the thoughts of what could go wrong. She needed to be strong, like her husband and her son. She turned inside, leading the girl to a simple kitchen area. A wooden table and chairs was there, a fireplace and oven in one corner. There was a window and a bookshelf, as well as a smaller table and chair with books upon it pushed to one wall near the warmth of the fireplace. She gestures towards the table and chairs, "have a seat.."

Levi ran, not looking back or noticing the other. A deeper fire was in his eyes, his father on his mind. He had to find his father. None of the guards would know his identity, so his father would be safe. It was one of the things he was thankful for the scarf's use, though it was still dangerous buisiness. The guards took pleasure in doing whatever they wanted to whoever. He shook his head, no...his father would be alright. He was fast, father than many and right now he wanted to use all of the speed he could to get going.

The village ahead of him, he kept his eyes on it. The people of it seemed to be milling about still on their usual buisiness. Guards about, though at the moment he couldn't care less. He paused only for a moment, glancing around for his father. Where...where would he go? He had an idea, making a right as he moved down the street once more. His father would typically visit a pub in town, for information and friends.

He paused at the doors, pushing them open to look inside out of breath. The people within glanced up at him, though none were his father. He looked at the bartender, who was good friends with his father, "have you seen my father?" he asks. The man shook his head, "you just missed him, he said he was going to look for you at the village square." The center of the town. He clenched his jaw, turning to take off again.

The bartender called something after him, though he paid it no mind at the moment. He headed towards where the confrentation for him had all began this morning, some of the guards still there. He ducked through the people, looking around. With a sigh of relief, he soon noticed the large and a bit imposing form of his father standing within the crowd. He leaned heavily on his cane and Levi could tell his leg was bothering him.

He moved through the croud "fathe-" A hand grabbed the back of his tunic, pulling him back. A guard smiled down at him, "where you off to in such a hurry kid?" Levi glared a bit, though bit his tongue. As much as he wanted to say something to the guard, without his scarf to hide who he was, it would be foolish and costly. "I am merely here to find my father" he spoke, attempting to keep his voice calm. The guard laughed, "how cute, the boy's looking for his father" his companions laughed.

"Who might your father be?" the guard asked. "That would be me" a gruff and stern voice answered. Levi glanced up to see his father had come over. "It would be kind if you could unhand my son" he said. The guard laughed, letting Levi go "perhaps we should teach you both a lesson" he said. Levi tensed, but his father placed a hand on his chest, pulling him behind him.

"We are no trouble to you" he kept his eyes on the guard. "Now you listen here-" the guard stepped forward, before a horn was heard in the distance. They froze, looking off in it's direction "dammit..you got lucky" the guards took off. Levi sighed, though when he looked back up, he found his father's gaze on him. "Home...now" was all he said. Levi opened his mouth to protest, though the look his father was giving him was telling him to be wise and say nothing. He nodded a bit, turning.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-20-2013, 03:29 AM

Meditating in his little cottage, Shadow was for the most part content. Living in the deepest, darkest part of the woods had it's advantages. Sure, there were a few annoyances- for instance, there was the woodcutter who had lived in this cottage before him. The fool had been quite unwilling to vacate his home, but Shadow had persuaded him in the end. Thinking on this, the centuries-old darkness in human form realized he would have to clean up the mess soon. The body was starting to stink out in the garden where it had landed. Hearing a knock at the door, Shadow sighed and stood up. No one would make their way all the way out here unless they meant to talk business. Opening the door, he looked down at a young human female. He raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms, not offering to let her in. "May I help you, little mortal?" He asked, leaning against the door frame.

Rosemary nodded and sat down. She was worried about the two males, who had both gone running off into the village. "Will they be okay? I only just met them, but already they have both helped me quite a lot." She said, looking down at her hands clasped in her lap. Part of her wanted to shift into wolf form and run after them, but her more rational side advised that it would be better for her to stay. She would only get in the way if she left now, and besides that, someone had to stay and look after Levi's mother.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 08-21-2013, 12:53 AM

"I don't know can you tell me how to find the heir to the throne?" Finx asked with a raised eyebrow "I really am in a hurry and I don't feel like getting spotted by the kings supporters." she glanced around for a minute " Tell me what you know and I will be on my way."

Abigail saw a familiar face "Levi!" she called ignore the group of boys that had been watching her "Are you ok?" she glanced at the guards then at his father "Hello sir."

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-21-2013, 02:56 AM

Shadow was surprised. This girl certainly didn't waste time, did she? He laughed. "What makes you think I know where the brat is? I can't even be sure there is an heir. It is possible, you know, that he or she is simply a legend. I have found that humans will believe nearly anything to retain even the slightest amount of hope." He said, amused. Moving aside, he opened his door further. "Please, come in. I don't usually allow people into my home, but I like you. You have potential. Perhaps we can work something out, hm?" He asked with a sinister smile.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 08-21-2013, 06:30 AM

Throughout the entire time that Levi had ran through the large plains that the trio escaped from underground to get away from the village, the white-haired male had made sure to keep up to his speed so that he wouldn't lose sight of him before he ha gotten to the village. If he were to had lost the sight of the blond male, he wouldn't have any clue as to when the male would've found his father or not. Even if he couldn't find his father, at the very least he would be able to know that the two of them needed to head back to the home to stay away from the guards. Although, by the time the two had reached the village Daigo had kept himself more hidden than seen to the blond male, since he had told him and the female to stay at the home with his mother after-all, what would he think if he knew that Daigo had followed anyway.

So rather than keeping himself revealed in the sunlight, Daigo had made sure to stick to the dark shadows of the alleyways as he continued to follow Levi to the multiple different destinations that he went in search for his father at. Just noticing as to how his father wasn't exactly the quickest and most easiest person to spot out from how troublesome it was to find him, it worried even the white-haired male at the thought that the two were possibly too late already. Whatever the case was though, it didn't seem as though Levi was planning on giving up anytime too soon. Rather, he had kept searching until a deepened male voice had come up only to catch Daigo's attention as well.

From the guards' picking on the blond male, another older looking male had stepped out to consider himself his father. So, he was alive after-all. Thank god. However, the sight of the guards standing there had caused a bit of concern to stay within his heart that another battle was going to startup once again. Taking a single step forward out of the darkness of the alleyway, the loud sound of a bell going off was the only thing to stop him from completely revealing himself. Whatever that bell was, it seemed to had given the guards an order to leave which helped out the situation quite a bit. Exhaling a revealed sigh, right before he had prepared to turn his back to the son and father, another voice had come up once again. This time, a female and calling out to Levi's name. Redirecting his attention back to where he had heard the female voice, Daigo raised a brow only to see that it was a palish skinned female making her way over to Levi as though she knew him. 'Who is that?' he questioned himself as he stayed standing within the shadows, ready to leap out in case it was someone preparing to attack either the father or the son.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 08-22-2013, 02:26 PM

Levi paused when he heard the voice, turning a bit to look at the female who was walking up. When she greeted his father, the man gave a gruff grunt. He was not happy, giving his son a look that told him he had better listen to what he had been ordered before. Levi sighed, “sorry, I should be getting back for now” he said to the girl. Well this was turning into a more and more awkward and dark birthday, though it was impossible to say it was uneventful.

He heard a sigh from his father, turning to see him standing a bit more with his weight on the cane. His leg must have really been bothering him that day. A pang of sadness moved through Levi. His father had been injured a few years back when guards had come to their home. Levi had only been a child then, his father not liking to talk about the story. There were days when he had to stay seated or even in bed from how it was paining him. He could not run or move to fast, which is why Levi was a bit concerned about the journey home.

The older man looked up, seeing the worry in his son’s eyes, his hardened, slightly angry, expression softened a bit. He gave the other a slight smile that would not be seen by others. His smiles were rare, his father did not often show his kinder or softer side too many. He was known for being hard and strict within the kingdom. Still, he was a good and just man, everyone liked him and came to show their support and for his services. Levi was proud of his father and in many ways desired to be like him in the future. Strong and brave, but with a good heart and to protect others.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 08-29-2013, 09:28 PM

Finx stepped into the house and glanced around checking out his decore "Nice place you have." she commented it was nice for a killers house anyways. She found an empty seat and sat down facing him her legs crossed at the ankles like she had been taught to do. "It's rather annoying that no one seems to know who the hier is or where the king is i mean come on most people know what he looks like wouldn't someone have noticed him by know?"

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-01-2013, 03:37 AM

Shadow closed the door and went to sit across the table from the girl. "Thank you. I acquired it for a very reasonable rate." He said, folding his hands on the table. "You are right that the kind should have been noticed by now. Or at least he would have, if he looked the same. After running away, he most likely changed his appearance drastically, and went into seclusion where not many people would know him. As for the heir, as I said before, he or she may not even exist." Shadow leaned back, keeping his eyes on the female. "I believe there is an heir, however. Even if the king is dead as some say, I believe his child lives, and I believe that the child will come for the gems soon. It is only a matter of time. I, for one, have no intention of allowing the brat to get his hands on all of the gems." He said, eyes flashing dangerously.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 09-03-2013, 12:11 AM

(OOPS! Thought I posted here! Sorry everyone! ><)

Watching as how the female had approached both Levi and his father, Daigo had remained hidden from within the alleyway to see what the female wanted with the father and son. As it had seemed though, even though he was hidden from sight in the alleyway; Daigo was easily able to see the slight bit of anger on the older male's face until the sight of him becoming a bit weaker and needing the support of the cane more came into play. Raising a brow as to how the two were going to be able to make it back to the home in one piece, a low sigh had escaped from his own lips before the white-haired male finally decided to step out from the darkness. As he approached the trio standing there, his own eyesight was mostly focused onto Levi who seemed quite concerned about his father's condition. "If you need help. I can carry him back..on my back." He suggested, he didn't really expect the blond male or the older man to really reject his offer at this point but he had to ask anyway just in case they had some other kind of method to return back to the home.

Daigo knew this would mean much more pain for him to suffer through due to the symbol on his chest, but as he thought about earlier; he wasn't about to let another person have to go through a death of a family member, no matter what the cost would be, he would help Levi keep his own family alive.