DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-20-2013, 02:04 AM

Ava would smile at Snow Angel as they walked out of the tavern. She raised a light eyebrow when she talked about a pervy man. Leaning forward as well, she would start to run slightly behind her. They would dash into the forest jumping over fallen trees and ducking from low branches. Ava glances up when she sees the castle in the distance and she was able to feel other people's presents. Looking up she would noticed that a few people from the group was already there. "Hey Snow, there's your brother" she says slowing down her pace as they got closer.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-20-2013, 02:57 AM

Todd looked around and smiled grimly.I suppose it is time for me to take up my post.I shall meet you all inside." He said with a bow,and started walking towards the castle.He was going to disarm the guards in between shifts,as discussed,and let the reinforcements in before the next shift arrived.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 03-20-2013, 02:54 PM

"Alright. Ava and Tylith are taking out the balcony guard's. Todd's disarming the one's inside. Stigmar, you and fredrick wait outside. Snow, your with me. Brenna, I'm sorry, but il need you in sword form for a moment, until we get closer "he said to his sister. He didn't want any foul-up's, espically now that they were so close. Lorcen took off his hood and cloak, to reveal a set of dress cloth's, so he matched in at the party.

Temple
people strive to be better me i'...

Old 03-21-2013, 08:58 PM

(I won't beadle to post for a while i'm sorry for the timing if you want just drag Sigmar and Ria around around and if attacked assume that they will defend them self's)

Daeman35
Angels dont come better than tho...
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 03-22-2013, 12:22 PM

(I'm not going to be posting for a bit. I'm gunna be in the hospital due to MRSA)

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 03-23-2013, 05:55 PM

[oh dear.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothika_Knight
Name : Talos F. Crucio
Ability's : Hypnoses, Morphing and Manipulation
Weapon's : Metalic claws and sickle sword he has on a cuff link on his left wrist
Magic : Possession, Elemental Magic and Dark Arts
Short Bio : Talos F. Crucio is the younger brother of the new king. He serves as a guardian and loves protecting his older brother. He adores his nieces and often tries to get his only nephew out of trouble when he can. However, Talos has a darker side to him people fear. He is a taunting womanizer with a little tick to attack anyone who pisses him off until the light in their eyes fade. He is known for gurgling peoples' eyes out and hanging their organs in display through town. Talos is known as the strongest swordsman and trained men to his 'special' ways, one of his favorites was Frederick Gertia...but there is a price for training with him, Talos saw Snow Angel one day and told Frederick if he gave him Snow Angel, his debt will be paid in full. Frederick refused and sent Talos in a rage, he fought Frederick until he ran away from the training area, Talos laughed evilly and watched as Frederick ran off into the darkness of the trees. Talos vowed to take Snow Angel ever since, and use her for his twisted fantasies.
Other : Talos is a big softy when it comes to children. He loves kids and some teenagers but hates adults. He often goes to the orphanage to play with the children until he has to return to his duties. It is also said that Talos is undead since his skin as the color of a decomposing body.
Pic :
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snow Angel continued running with Ava until they got to the group. A worried smiled appeared on her face as she looked around slowly once she heard Ava say something about her brother, Snow looked around quickly seeing Frederick. "Big brother, Snow Angel found big brother." She giggled happily. Frederick smiled and hugged his dear little sister. "There you are sis. Now I have to go again, the plan is going into action." He said softly and kissed her forehead as he looked at Stigmar and nodded to him, jumping into the trees and sat on the branch.

Snow Angel smiled softly and jumped a little watching him go into a tree. She looekd at Lorcen blinking then nodded a little, "O-OK, Snow get ready." She said softly and clapped her hands to create a small light around her, she spun in a circle as the light whirled around her. Turning her traditional druid clothing into a white gown with an ivory scarf draped on her shoulders. Her light pink hair was placed in a ponytail with the rune hair band, a silver and gray claws turned into gloves, adjusting her bangs a little to hide her bi-colored eyes. "Snow Angel change. No one like it?" Snow asked blinking softly.

A fairly large man walked the halls of the castle his brother lived in. A red half shirt revealed a pair dark gray or dark brown arms with scars on them. a hand missing on one arm but seemed to be replaced with a long sickle blade. On the other hand showed a black and almost gold claws and on one exposed shoulder had a metal plate. This man was oddly in his appearance abd made some people shake in fair of him. His name was Talos and he was to feared by many. His face as scared wit a metal mask covering his mouth and right eye with dark green hair pinned into a ponytail. "Time to make sure things are going to the plans." He started to say to himself as he went to check on the guards, making sure nothing was going on horrible.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 03-23-2013, 07:10 PM

((I'm really nto sure what Kilia wants to do with Roxana so I'm going to put her in the orphanage so the plot can proceed without too much trouble but kilia can pick her up and play her at any time))

Quote:
Brenna Von Nevaerine
"you look beautiful Dear Angel, as always." Brenna said softly to snow, reaching over to pat her head. She could feel something strange within herself and the distraction of the others arrival was welcome... it made it easier to hide the sudden pain that went through her head. Something dark in the castle felt so familiar and called to her somehow. She had no doubt now, something was there and though she could resist it's call the fact it did call worried her. She moved closer to her brother, whispering in Lucien's ear to be careful, that she felt something strange before returning to her sword form.

Quote:
Shamira Themis
Shamira gazed at Roxana's hurt face, knowing she felt torn. She likely wanted to protect her family but Shamira knew that may be impossible. Suddenly, however, her eyes flashed and she could feel it. A pain in her head that meant some big chaos magic was turning and twisting. It could be nothing, chaos magic itself had leaked down from the spirits but many used it and sometimes even in positive ways. Still, it had been so strong it worried her.... Would it be time to leave her precious charge soon? She frowned and soon turned towards Roxy. She took her hands gently.

"My sweet Roxana.... Do you remember a small fox? with strange fur and violet eyes who would always lick your cheek when you were sad? She was sent because you are so much more important to the future of this world then you will ever know. You must make it out alive so please, gaurd the orphans for me. My friends will help you."
She said softly, peering earnestly in the other womans eyes. As she spoke white ears would escape her hair and three tails would appear attached to her bottom, and briefly her eyes were that of that same fox. She would wait for Roxana's timid nod and the ferret on her shoulder would leap onto Roxana's. Soon various animals would walk to the forest edge, some unnatural some ordinary. Shamira then gave her a smile and kissed the other girls cheek.

"Keep that good heart, it will remain clear when nothing else is." She whispered in her ear, her form returning to her human form. She then released the other womans hands and left her standing there stunned. Shamira didn't look back, her eyes sad. Meanwhile a few of the smaller animals ushered Roxana inside the orphanage, the whole forest seeming tense. They could sense the winds of change were coming, and their guardians tension. Meanwhile Shamira headed for the castle, soon perched in a tree and watching the group as a small fox that appeared perfectly ordinary except for its snow white fur.

Quote:
Current Locations
~Orphanage~
Kilia's Roxana,
~Abandoned Cabin~
Temple's Mue,
~Sigmar's camp~
Kilia's Ariana,
~Castle~
Temple's Sigmar, Gemini's Todd, Gothika's Fredrick, Gothicka's Snowangel, Gothicka's Talos, Daeman's Ty, Andarus' Lorcien, My Brenna, My Shamira Dark angel's Adela 'Eva' Npc King, Npc Gaurds, etc

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-24-2013, 04:05 AM

Todd walked through the halls of the castle quietly,going unnoticed as he so often did.So far,nothing out of the ordinary was going on.No one thought twice about the supposedly weak bastard son of the king wandering the halls.The thought almost made him smile.Almost.He didn't expect to meet anyone besides guards,so when he came across his uncle Talos,going the same way as him,he was surprised."Uncle.I did not know you had arrived." He said.A perfectly innocent statement: on any normal day,Todd would have been the last to know of such a thing."Why are you here wandering the halls,when you could be enjoying the festivities?" He asked.Todd kind of liked his uncle,because he was the only family member that ever stood up for him,but the man also made him uncomfortable.His Wild Magic,and the natural animal instincts that came with it,warned him of something very unnatural about Talos.

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 03-24-2013, 03:18 PM

Ava smiles at Snow, pulling on the string that held her cloak. "You look very beauitful Snow Angel" she says softly. Her cloak would fall to the floor revealing her clothes. Her hood was still on her head as it covers her eyes. She would look down at Snow Angel and pats her shoulder. "Be careful" she says before jumping grabbing onto the tree branch and swings herself up into the tree. Soon she was beside Fredrick and she looks at him. She needed to tell him something but she knew that it wasn't the time, so her eyes just looked towards the castles. "3 guards on each one...that's not even a challange"

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-24-2013, 04:16 PM

Ariana seemed far calmer then she should ever be, considered the fact that she did not talk very much and her sadistic smile upon her face was the only thing that gave away what she was feeling. She watched as her half brother and Sigmar walk off back towards the town. She placed her hands to her mouth and breathed into them softly. Laughing evilly, unlike her father, it was clear that she took after her uncle more then anyone, maybe that is why they got along so well. A few moments passed by before she burned her cage down, the evil maniacal laughter that was coming from her was the only sound that could be heard over the crackling flames as she burned the camp down to the ground, sadly there was no one there for her to take things out on. She needed Mue now, the female could find anything out that she wanted her too, like what her brother was up too. "MUE!!!!!" she shouted angrily towards the sky, leaving the now burning camp in the dust as she headed home, all thoughts of finding her younger sister were gone from her mind as she now needed to speak with the one person that she knew Todd was close too.

Daeman35

Old 03-24-2013, 04:30 PM

(I can get this one post in before I wont be on for a little while.)

Ty sensed Ava as she finally appeared to the group. She had already been taking out the guards on the wall, leaving as little mess as possible. Her wounds that she had already endured were trying to open as she ran around killing guard after guard. None of them seemed to notice how the shadows moved near them. There were three guards left on a couple the walls towards where Fredrick was suppose to be so she left them there. A light seemed to catch her eye in the forest where Lorcen had been. It must have been a trick because no one could light up like that. Going to the gate tower, she started to open it for the one's that were going inside to the party. It was then that she realized someone was walking the halls nearby. Quickly, she moved to a place where she could be hidden. A person was walking the hallway she had not gone down, seemingly checking the guard status, that she seemed to recognize only a little. The face was so familiar, but the male's name escaped her. He was one of the ones that had attacked the castle. The one person she had seen kill her father. He had been the first to beat her father in a very long time and she hated him for it. Breathing deeply, she had to continuously hold herself back from taking her revenge on him. Todd seemed to come out of nowhere and call out to him. From the sounds she could hear, Todd was trying to get his Uncle to turn around and go back to the festivities. If the male continued forward, he would see that the guards from that particular room were dead and the ones in the hall nearby as well. This was too much trouble for her to handle in her head, but as long as she remained still and quiet, hiding in the shadows, he probably wouldnt even notice her.

Daeman35

Old 03-31-2013, 12:28 AM

(did it die?)

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 03-31-2013, 12:32 AM

((No idea >< ..... I just know I can't do much. Brenna's been returned to sword form and nobodies noticed fox shamira >.> whose sitting in a tree hoping she's wrong about what her instincts are telling her. ))

Temple
people strive to be better me i'...

Old 04-04-2013, 08:26 PM

((Huh this is happening allot))

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-05-2013, 03:43 AM

((*sigh*))

Daeman35

Old 04-05-2013, 09:30 AM

(Yeah, I have to wait for Gothika to post and then Gem afterwards. Idk. I hope it didnt actually die. I liked this rp.)

Andraus

Old 04-05-2013, 03:35 PM

(I'm at a loss what to do. My hand's are tied in real, and I haven't the time online to fix this case. Any idea's, anyone?)

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-05-2013, 06:04 PM

(well I could always have the choas spirit involved sense the approach of a guardian and a choas mage and get frightened XD. So release a bunch of choas so people have something to do and trigger events without Lucian having to do too much yet. He could have implanted choas possession spirits in all the npc gaurds and things who will then show themselves and people will ahve to crack the gems to release the person and purge the spirit. It could cause a nice distraction and trigger part of the battle. Then we can have to fight through them until we can find the king down in some ritualistic basement >.>.....It'd get things moving without doing too much to change the final battle between king and his group and Lucien and his group. ))

Andraus

Old 04-08-2013, 03:52 PM

(Alright Staria, i'm trusting you to get that done. I was hoping to save that little idea for later, but I don't think we gotta choice now. I'd do it now, but I'm busy. I'm studying for my ACT's in real life.)

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-08-2013, 03:58 PM

((It's no problem dear. though we can wait and I can try to come up with another idea if you would prefer to save it for later?*is unsure* such as hmm..... a choas thing from Shamira's past following her and attacking the group and the castle XD. though thatd be a little bit forced it could be managed.))

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 04-11-2013, 04:07 AM

[my bad, I have been unable to post due to school and my laptop being reimaged 5 times. But I'm back and terribly sorry T^T]

Snow Angel looked at Brenna and smiled softly to her, she giggled softly once she felt her hand pat her head “Thank you Ava and Brenna.” She said looking up with her one red and one purple eye, Snow Angel looked up at her back and smiled softly, but she started to get that strange feeling something bad was going to happen. She shook her head and walked to Lucien and held his arm. Frederick watched from the branch as he sensed Ava jump next to him, commenting on the number of guards at the lookout. “I like it easy. That way the fun can come later.” He said jumping through the trees and headed towards the guards.

Talos continued walking towards the guards’ post until he sensed something near him, having only one eye to see was the only down side for being what he was, he wasn’t sure but he had felt a pair of eyes on him. Turning around, he saw it was his beloved nephew, Todd. Talos looked like he was smiling since the wrinkles of a smile appeared on his face, “My dear nephew, how are you on this fine day?” He asked, his voice sounding very eerie and almost trance like. “But I had only arrived a few moments ago.” He said a little surprised at Todd, he normally would have told one of the guards to tell Todd he had come back. Talos looked at the door where the guard were said to be at thinking about Todd’s next comment, “Ah yes, the party…I really hate adults. But I suppose I have to go there in order to get this over with.” He snarled in slight hatred, placing his metal claws on the wall next to him, “But let me just check something.” He stated, dragging his claws down the wall like nails on a chalkboard. He watched the light seeping from under the door shuffle around, letting him know they were still alive. “Perfect.” The undead man said pulling his claws off the wall and shook them clean. “Now my dear nephew…to the party.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 04-12-2013, 01:53 AM

Todd nodded."I know how you feel.I always avoid these kinds of events." He said.He cringed when his uncle scraped his nails down the wall.The sound threw off his balance,since he used his ears to tell where he was.Blinking,eyes darting blindly,Todd steadied himself against the wall."Uncle,what was that? Did something happen?" He asked.Talos,like the rest of the family,knew of Todd's blindness and weakness.While waiting for the answer,Todd regained his bearings and sent a silent message on the wind to the True King.Talos is here.Proceed with caution.Distracting him now. The message would whisper to only the chosen recipient.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-18-2013, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Shamira Themis
Shamira leaped from her tree to the wall, feeling waves of chaos energy crashing outward at an alarming rate. Yes, there was chaos here. She shivered but repressed the feeling of discomfort, what was the chaos doing? She glanced towards some guards, watching as a few began to writhe in their spot. All across the castle and grounds the guards began to scream in pain as they clutched their heads. On their chest a strange dark crystal would begin to glow, it's energy so bright and hot it burned away their clothes. Black sludge began to pour from the crystal and surround the guards bodies, forming monstrous shells around them. The shells roared, chaos spirits now in full control. They were lesser spirits so not as smart as others but strong and full of rage. Mira sighed, glancing to the prince and his friends before hesitating and leaping to the ground.

As she leaped her form shifted in the bright light, her ears and three tails appearing in her half human form she now took. She wore her usual gear instead of the maid outfit and her staff was now in her hand as she landed. The staff held a gleaming orb and around that orb a circular blade with a spike on the top of the ring. From the blade fell rings that made a strangely soothing tinkling sound and her magic was no longer hidden. She was a three tailed fox spirit of nature and there was no more hiding. Her animal features were white but with a slightly blue tint now.

"Those creatures...... are spirits of destruction, of chaos. Shatter the crystal on their chest and they'll become human once more.... remove their heads and both will die. They are foot soldiers of a stronger one by the feel of them but can still shift form and harm you. You may wish to be careful." She said simply to the group, those vivid purple eyes pinned to them briefly. She then simply turned, heading towards the castle. The maid was gone, the false identity shed like a snakes skin, and she no longer had any reason to keep her head down or pretend obedience. She knew there were likely attacks inside but the outside had to be pushed past first. As she entered she knew many would make a bee line for her, instinct to destroy her strong in any chaos spirit with so little mind.

Just as she expected one that had been a passing guard turned towards her, releasing a roar before it ran at her. Mira smiled faintly, leaping backwards to avoid the fast slash of the claws the dark creature had formed. She then thrust her staff forward, the spike shattering the crystal. The creature roared, the spirit disappearing in black smoke as the guards limp unconscious body fell to the ground. She then continued to walk, her tails flicking slightly.

Daeman35

Old 04-19-2013, 08:01 PM

(SORRY SORRY, I didnt realize that my teachers would have me do about 7 projects towards the end of the semester, So I havent been able to get on.)

Sweat poured over Ty's face as she tried to figure out a way to get out of the situation she was in without letting Talos sound an alarm. As soon as the scratching of his claws hit the wall, the ear piercing noise forced her to cover her ears and almost cry out in pain. She forced a shadow to move across the door way as if it were a hurrying guard just passed the door, scared of the retribution the dangerous man would have had if they werent at their posts. The voices continued as she tried to figure out what she was to do now. Her energy was dwindling because of the fight from before and teleporting using shadows was dangerous right now. She would have to fight her way out of the building if he continued forward. The other problem was, she was on the other side of the closed door, the side with the two people she was hiding from. She would have to go back in in order not to be found. This was going to be very tricky if Todd couldn't get his uncle to leave the premises.
As soon as the two started to leave, she started to breathe a little easier. Resting easily for a second, she thought about what she was going to do next. There shouldnt be any more guards in the room next to her and she couldnt very well walk down the hall towards Talos without her presence being noticed clearly. She started to move out from behind the statue she had been hiding behind, hoping no one was coming down the halls

Andraus

Old 05-13-2013, 04:22 PM

(Daeman35: kila: Staria: Temple: ~Wild Spirit Wolf~: Gothika_Knight: DarkAngel562415: You think I'd really let this die that easily?! Not on your life. I worked damn hard on this.)

Lorcen handed his sister a set of regal clothing. "here sis. Il need you out of your sword-form when we're in here. Don't worry, Todd is taking care of the guard's. "He said, when he recieved word from Todd about Talos. He then looked at Fredrick. "Talos is here, Watch your sister closely when we bust in, I trust that man about as much as I trust the Usurper. "he said, referring to the Thief king. "Tonight is the best chance we have at this, it's time to make thing's right "He said, walking inside.

Last edited by Andraus; 05-13-2013 at 05:01 PM..