Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 06-07-2011, 08:15 PM

Damien watched her from the shadows just as he had done before. But he coudln't help but smile when he saw her eyes widen when she saw the rose. He had hoped that it might make her happy and it seemed that it did with the smile that came after it. He then followed her back into the ball and watched her threw the rest of the night. He kept a eye on her and inspected any prince that came to her, not wanting another one to be a fake. But all of them were real and nothing else happened that night, it was as smooth as ever. When everything was done and everyone was gone he was stuck with her. She stayed in the middle of the ball room and stared at the rose had had given her. He wondered why but knew he couldn't talk to her again, he couldnt' risk it. he had to stay hiden so that she knew nothing of him, he had already broken the rules twice today and didn't want to do it again.

((cool, but he doesn't know that. He just thought it would make her happy))

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to X3_iRawr_X3

Old 06-07-2011, 08:28 PM

Jasmine plced it back behind her ear and then walked over to a window. "I wonder who that was..." She hoped to meet the man who helped her tonight. She smiled. No, she will. At that moment a guard came in. "Princess, your father request that you go to sleep." Jazmine noddedand then ran out of the ball room. Tonight didn't turn out perfectly but it certainly was interesting. She changed int her red night gown that came down to her knees. She wondered what tomorrow would bring her.

Palmoun

Old 06-07-2011, 08:43 PM

Damien smirked when he heard her and wondered if she would believe that the guy she was looking for was watching her now. He infact was only a few feet away from her, standing in the shadows of pillar. When he heard the guards he sighed and knew that his night job was coming up. As she headed to her room he followed her and made sure that she got to her room safetly. He then stood guard outside her room, waiting for the night to come and go. He would grab a hour of sleep when he could and then be fine till tomorrow night. He had taught himself that only a hour of sleep was fine and in truth his teachers had made sure that was it. Being a guard like himself was hard to come by, they where a special type ment to make sure that someone was never to be harmed. He had gone threw roughter training as a kid then anyone else. He was made to be a brick wall against anyone.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-07-2011, 08:53 PM

Jazmine moved over onto her bed, and it wasn't long till she finally drifted asleep. When she woke, the sun wasn't out yet. She knew this. She had planned on getting up early. She was going to some more exploring. Only this time she would travel further than the village. She put on some normal clothes. a simple white skirt and a red strapless top. She then put on a black robe and put the hood over her head. She opned her door slowly, making sure no one was around before walking out and closing her door. It wasn't hard getting out of the castle now that she had no guards around her.

Palmoun

Old 06-07-2011, 08:58 PM

Damien had found some time to sleep during hte night and woke up a few minutes before the sun rose. it was a good thing he did since the princess seemed to be making her way out of the castle. A small chuckle came to him as he watched her head down the hall and he followed her. As long as he was with her the king wouldn't mind were she went. He just had to protect her and make sure that nothign happened to her. But he had to admit that she was smart to know when to get up. This was the time of day that not many people were up and almost everyone was still asleep. No one would notice till later if she left.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-07-2011, 11:48 PM

Jazmine watched as the few people who were up walk pass her. She smiled. They didn't even know it was her. She found it funny really. However she wasn't concerned about the villagers, she wanted to go where she had never gone before. The forest. She had always heard about it and seen pictures but now she wanted to experience it for herself. Plus she heard a a beautiful waterfall located dead center of the forest that she just had to see. With her outfit, it wasn't too hard to get to the forest since so one bothered her. Soon she stepped into the trees, disappearing from the view of any villagers. She smiled. The forest was filled with many smells and sights. Excitement filled her body.

Palmoun

Old 06-08-2011, 12:02 AM

Damien followed her threw town and smirked when no one noticed her. She sure did know how to hide from villagers, he just hoped that she also knew how to hide from theives and assasins. When he saw her headed to the forest he wondered why she would want to go in there. It was dangerous in there and he knew since he basicly lived in there when he didn't have a job. He followed her as she dissappeared from view and continued to follow her. He hoped that she knew how to get to where ever she was going. he didn't feel like having to lead her out of here later today.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-08-2011, 02:22 AM

Jazmine continued down the path. Though she stopped when she noticed a small little baby bunny. She knelt down to pet his head. She smiled, watching it hop away. She then started walking again. Everything seemed fine so far. However, the bright sunny day soon turned dark and cloudy about halfway through her adventure. She could hear thunder. She bet it would be raining soon. She didn;t care, she wanted to see the waterfall.

Palmoun

Old 06-08-2011, 02:47 AM

Damien followed her and couldn't believe how mih of a idiot she was being. It was never a good idea to go into a forest when you knew a storm was coming. Some people never came out of the forest because of this. She would be greatful to him for watching over her now. He would make sure she lived through this but he just hoped that she didn't do anything else idiotic. He didn't want to have to dig her out of a even bigger hole then she was already in.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-08-2011, 02:56 AM

Jazmine looked around, and wasn't paying attention when she ended up tripping over a root. She felt her skirt traveling up, so she took her hands to pull down her skirt with a blush. She knew (thought) no one was out there, but it still felt weird. She stood up, brushing the dirt from her clothes and then moved foward again. It wasn't long till she finally heard rushing waters. She smiled, running the rest of the way. She soon saw the beautiful water fall that everone was talking about. The watter fall ran into a huge lake. She moved over towards it, running a hand through the water.

Palmoun

Old 06-08-2011, 03:02 AM

Damien continued to follow her and only watched as she fell. He got slightly worried that she might of hurt herself but knew she was a big girl and could handle herself. So once she started on her way again he followed her. It was only when he heard the rushing ofthe water did he realize she bless headed to the waterfall. He sighed and should of guessed that she wanted to come here, it was a place all girls liked to come. He just hopes that no thrives came by and tried to harm her, many thrives loved the waterfall so he had to be very careful.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-08-2011, 03:07 AM

Jazmine scooped her hand into the water and took a sip of it. She smiled it tasted clean. She wanted to swim in the water. However soon she got her wish. She felt a hand grab the back of her head and dunk her head into the water, holding it there untill she became unconsious. He then felt her body for any money, he didn't find any and then just threw her unmoving body into the water. She wasn't dead yet, just unconsious. Water was filling her lungs. The male didn't know who she was, he just wanted money. "Damn it, another broke sap..."

Palmoun

Old 06-08-2011, 03:20 AM

Damien couldn't help the growl that formed in his throat when he saw the man. He came out from the shadows and tried to grab her before she ended up in the water but was to late. He then glared at the man and before anything else could he said he broke the mans arms and whispered, "good lick being a their without your arms." he then jumped into the water and looked for her. She really wasbecoming a pain in the ass, why did he have to get stuck with her. He soon found her and swam over. Gently he took her into his arms and quickly swam towards the surface. Once he broke the surface he headed over to shore and quickly went to work doing CPR on her. He had to get the water out of her lunges before she died. He needed her alive and be didn't want to have to carry her dead body back to the king.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-08-2011, 03:41 AM

The Theif yelled out in pain when his arms where broken. "You son of a...!" He stopped. He watched him jump in the water for the girl. He chuckled. "its a shame, she really was a cutie...I should have just taken her back to my cabin and, well you know..." He frowned and winced. His arms were in pain. He had to go to a doctor, so he didn't stay around long. When he left is when Jazmine woke up. she coughed up some wated, placing a hand on her throat. Looking around, her eyes focused on a man. She squeeled and then slap him. "Pervert!!" She sat up slightly, hands crossing her chest. She really had no idea what was going on. "Wait a minute. You are the guy from yesterday. The one who called me and idiot!"

Palmoun

Old 06-08-2011, 10:48 AM

Damien growled at the their and water to killhim for that comment. But she was waking up so he let the guy go and watched her. She looked like she wasn't hurt of wounded which was good. Yet when he felt her slap him he growled, if she was anyone else he would of hit her back. But she was the princess and the person he had to protect so he had to leave her be. He then smirked, "so you actually recognize me, I would think that you would forget all about me." he said as he looked at her. "and you are a idiot for coming out here. Do you knowhow dangerous it is out here? Theives come here all the time so you should o had something to protect yourself." he said and wondered why she didn't think of that. "but besides that are you okay? Any wounds?" he asked since her father would want her to come back in one piece.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-08-2011, 04:54 PM

Jazmine sighed and puffed out her cheeks. "I'm not an idiot...How was I suppose to know there would be people in the forest..." She squeezed the water from her hair. "Man, now I'm all wet." She looked at him. "Are you following me?" She stood up. "I saw you yesterday with the carriage guy, now here you are again." She crossed her arms. "There is something suspicious about you." She stood, moving towards him. "I'm fine..." She rapped her robe around her, just in time for it to rain. It started pouring down. "Ahh!! Reall?!" This day hadn't go like she had planned. She sat on the ground, crossing her arms.

Palmoun

Old 06-08-2011, 07:33 PM

Damien smirked when he heard her and shook his head, "not following you, just seems like I cant help but bump into you when your in trouble. Which really sucks for me." he said as he got up, "and the next time you decide to go out into the word find out more about were your going so your better prepared. He said and was going to head out of there but then the rain started to pour down. He sighed and looked back at the princess, wondering if she knew how to deal with the rain. But she was just sitting on the ground and letting the rain pour down on her. "your a really big pain in the ass." he muttered to himself. "come on, we need to get out of the rain or else we will get sick. there is a cave behind the waterfull, we will be safe there." he said as he looked at Jazmine and waited for her to get up.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-08-2011, 07:42 PM

Jazmine looked at him. "Well if its a pain to help me all the time then why do you do it?" She sighed. she stared down at the ground for a moment untill she heard his offer. She looked up and nodded. "I guess..." She stood up, pulling the hood over her head. She just wanted to get out of the rain, but she was sort of mad that it couldn't stay sunny. Her trip to the waterfall wasn't what she expected. She wished to see it sparkle in the sun like she heard. She wished to swim in the lake, not drown in it. Nothing really was going her way lately.

Palmoun

Old 06-08-2011, 07:52 PM

Damien smiled at her and nodded, "okay this way." he said as he headed over to the waterfall. Just like he said there was a cave behind it, it wasn't anything special but it would do. But he ahd to think quickly, why would a stranger help a person who he thought was a pain in the ass. "the reason I help is because it is the right thing to do. SO even if it annoys me I will help." he said as he looked at her. He then looked around the cave and smiled when he saw some sticks here and there, it looked as if someone had camped here recently. Slowly he started to make a fire since he doubt that the rain would stop now that it had started. So they might as well ahve a fire to keep them warm rather then nothing at all. Once he had a small fire started he looked at her, "come and get warm, better then being cold."

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-08-2011, 08:32 PM

Jazamine followed him into the cave, and looked around. Well it was better than getting wet. Well she sort of already was. She watched him, making a fire. She scooted over slowly when he told her to come. She sat by the small, but warm fire. Looking up at him, Jazmine couldn't help but think that his voice sounded alot like the voice from last night. Though this guy thought she was a pain. "So I'm annoying huh?" She looked up at him.

Palmoun

Old 06-08-2011, 08:43 PM

Damien smirked when she sat down and he heard her. He then nodded as he fed the fire some wood, "well it seems you are, i dont mean it to be bad it is just that you know nothing about the world out here. Your like a infant that doesn't know when to not do something. So when I see you in trouble it is just annoying that you odnt know any better." he said as he looked at her. he would think that the king would teach her of the outside world and the dangers. Instead he seemed to keep her sheltered like a papmered dog and never let her venture out. "but once you get to know this world better your probably going to be less of a annoyance." he said with a slight smile.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-08-2011, 09:39 PM

Jazmine tilted her head. "Well my father never really told me much about the outside world. I don't mean to be so clueless, but I have to find out some how...there are no books in the castle that tells me anything like this." She removed her robe, because the wet fabric was getting quite heavy. She crossed her arms, thinking for a moment. "Wait a minute! How about you teach me how to defend myself!" He face brightened up. "Teach me everything I need to know. Please?"

Palmoun

Old 06-08-2011, 10:09 PM

Damien nodded and couldn't help but chuckle slightly at the thought of her studying about what normal people do. "you do have a point there, bit I would think that you would find someone to talk to. Possibly make a friend to tell you about thr outside world instead of going solo." he said and watched her take her robe off. Yet when he heard her say for him to teach her he could only stare. She really wanted to learn from him and she didn't even know his name yet. Yet as he thought it over it seemed the best since then he could protect her easier and teach her how to protect herself. "okay I can do that but would your father agree to this? I mean would he approve of you learning this? Because I can teach you anything from regular life, to hunting to anything and everything else." he said as he looked at her.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-09-2011, 02:09 AM

Jazmine lened foward, a grin on her face. "What father doesn't know won't hurt him." She then extended her hand and said. "So, are you in?" She then remembered that she did not know his name. "What is you're name...and wait..." She thought for a moment. No one knew she was the princess because she was wearing normal clothes. How did he know? "How did you know who I was. No one else did..."

Palmoun

Old 06-09-2011, 02:27 AM

Damien could t help buc laugh slightly when he heard her and nodded, "true but he will be pissed when he finds out." he said as he looked at her. He then took her hand and shook it, "I am in and my name is damien." he said since he didn't see the harm in letting her know his real name. She didn't know he was her guard and he hoped it stayed like that. Watching someone while being there guard was alot easier then doing it from the shadows. He then couldn't help but laugh when he heard her and then smirked, "well yestirday someone tried to kidnap you and you were dressed like the princess so that gave you away yestirday. But today it was your voice, you sound like a princess." he said as he looked at her