Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-11-2018, 04:54 PM

Name: Hiseo Tatsumi
Species: minor dragon god in charge of rain for a certain area
Appearance:

He stands 6’1” tall with elegantly flowing white hair and black horns that curl back from his head with an almost branch-like appearance. His skin has a faint olive tan to it and shows white scale texture in places, though they are oddly smooth to touch. His eyes are gold with deep violet edges and his ears are pointed just like his carnivore teeth. Appears to be in his mid to late 20's by human standards although powerful gods are known to be able to change their appearances(?). His dragon form is said to be white with iridescent scales, his horns and claws sharper than any knife, but there is no one alive who has ever seen it. In fact, no one is quite sure what he looks like at all.
Personality: Reserved and cold, but still polite. He’s terrifying because he doesn’t understand human convention well, but he enjoys conversation and kindness given and received. Gentle, non-assertive, and a little awkward. He’s the sort to cause misunderstandings rather than say what’s on his mind. The villagers fear, but also revere him. Such thoughts have made him quite lonely though.

Last edited by Kat Dakuu; 06-11-2018 at 04:57 PM..

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-11-2018, 08:35 PM

Name:Saya Kaido
Appearance:http://otaku.lv/uploads/20060430_398...imono_girl.jpg she stands at 5'8 red eye's,lilac colored hair. its long but she likes to change her hair style at times.
Personality:Shy,quite and sweet

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-11-2018, 08:52 PM

Hiseo paced the entrance to his shrine, the long skirts of his robe twisting around his ankles. The silver and onyx bands there rung with the sound of bells, but they fell dull to the landscape. Open countryside spread out for miles around his little mountain, showing trees to the south and a valley in the east. There, a small village nestled against a stream bed. No blue water glistened there though, only a dirty trickle. The yellow grass stalks waved in a faint breeze all the way to his home. Or perhaps he should say, originating from it. All around him was brown with thirst and this was all his fault.

Spinning away from the valley view, Hiseo returned to the cave that hid behind heavy doors. Such was the home of a god, no doubt as the humans below would say, and they would not be wrong. The dragon deity had ruled over them for long, but he’d grown weary of the life. The rain that he used to bring and the waterfalls that sang for him ran dry years ago and yet he couldn’t make the landscape ring with bells. This was all his fault.

The sun would set in hours and he knew that the usual routine would repeat. For the past several months, the village had sent him a human sacrifice on the first of the second week. The first one had been a child and he sent them away. The second was an old woman who he spent days talking with until the days blurred into nights, but her age proved too much for rituals or company. The grave just down the hill still had fresh dirt and roses placed on top. Come midnight though, he would have a new sacrifice. A new sacrifice and perhaps a new chance at renewal. Starting to pace again, he couldn’t stop the constant whirring of his mind and the questions there—the least of which was, would he accept what had been given?

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-11-2018, 09:08 PM

A young woman kept her self busy taking care of her home. later on tonight at midnight she would be sacrificed to the dragon god. that kept the rain for not coming for a long time now. her mother die due to the drought a few years after Saya had been born. her father took care of her till he died in her late teens. the girl is mostly shy when speaking to others in the village. they hope the dragon god would be pleased with her. the head of the village made sure to try. pick someone out that was around marrying age this time.

Saya had been one of the six people that had been chosen. the villagers did not want to send a child are a elder again. so this time everyone agreed send someone young. but not to young to try to appease the god. this would be the third time in so many months and the village need water soon. it was expansive to buy water,food and other things form other villages. are go on long travels to far away cites en towns.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-11-2018, 09:53 PM

The time went by slowly, but finally the time arrived. Hiseo knew it instantly by the sound of a gong ringing down in the valley. It was the sound used for festivals, and also the one used for sacrifice. Like before, the villagers would lead their chosen victim out of the village and up past the trees until they were on the mountain path. From there, it was a straight climb with no room for deviation. The sacrifice would climb alone, unless she dared escape.

A faint grin crossed Hiseo's face, revealing the pointed teeth that alluded to his true form. Although, besides his dark horns and pointed ears, there wasn't much about the elegant man that said who he truly was. No, he was just an ordinary being right now, handsome as all gods were. Ah well, he would have some time before she arrived, so he moved about his home, preparing to let in someone knew.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-11-2018, 11:50 PM

The villagers lead Saya to the mountain path. having left the village a few hours a head of time. they only stop once to let the young woman. stop by her parents grave's to pray to them for her safety on the long walk. once they reach the path she left the group and then starts climb. she hope it would not be to hard of one. not knowing how much time it takes to climb.

Saya try's not to think about how scary it will be. being sacrifice to the dragon god would she be eaten by him? one thing she knew for sure she would not fight him. she will chose stay by his side if it made him happy. maybe finally they will get some rain at long last. they need the water so badly it was hard to live without it. people have kept die over the months, it was up to her. to please the dragon god in some way so they can have water again.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-13-2018, 02:25 AM

All the way up the mountain path, yellow eyes watched a dark figure climb. He'd come to rest in the shadows beyond the shrine doors, not sure yet what would appear. The figure moved so surely. Perhaps he could use them? Perhaps even...he shook away his eyes thoughts, instead, sharpening his eyes in case he might catch some detail about them. It was all to no avail though; whoever it was that approached, arrived sooner than he learned their true appearance.

Hiseo could feel it the second the figure set a single foot inside his shrine. His eyes flared once, bright enough to be seen the dark. Wind began to rush down the path, creating a roar, and the sound of bells shook the night air. A second later, the sounds cut off, leaving dead air in their wake. "Who is it that has stepped foot in my shrine?" he called out, still hidden beyond the not quite closed doors, though his voice was lighter than expected from a dragon god, if still powerful.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-13-2018, 02:47 AM

"My name is Saya Kaido my lord,I have been chosen. to be the sacrifice form my village this time a around." she says in a shy yet somewhat scared voice. the woman rubbed her arm's softly trying keep warm. here kimono is flora printed one in light pink are peach color. she had her hair pulled up into a bun on top of her head. only leaving some of her hair lose to go onto her back. the shrine entrance was only a few feet away form her. Saya had stop walking to allow herself catch her breath.

She is in good shape yet not use to walking around this time of day. only rarely leaving the village to go find food. when doing so Saya kept to herself unless someone was with her. everyone in the village would take turns going out. to try find water and food in small groups. the groups no large then four people in each one. the travels would last two weeks each time. so make sure if the sacrifice could be back in time. this time they planed to try appease the dragon god.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-14-2018, 05:33 PM

Hiseo studied the figure that had come to stop in front of his shrine. She appeared young with a voice that reminded him of the bells that rung when he moved. It was...nice. Still, he wasn't quite sure what to do with this sacrifice since he wasn't sure himself why he could not conjure rain. It had been so easy in his youth, like a part of his every motion. The duties of a god came naturally. "Saya? So you are to be my sacrifice...." Stepping forward, Hiseo finally passed through the doors and into the shrine where he could be seen by the girl. He wore long white robes that matched his hair with his branch-like horns standing out starkly in contrast. While his eyes still glowed a starling yellow, there was a softness to them as the purple shades in his iris became more apparent. "Come closer. I want to see your face."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-14-2018, 08:02 PM

Saya starts to walk over to the dragon god slowly. she was a little shock by how he look but in some ways. he look so handsome and so different form. all of the other boy are men she had met so far in her life. she could tell he was strong by the way he walk. his voice sound deep to her,his eyes tolled her. she did not need fear him so much like she done so moments a ago. wondering if he would let her stay or turn her away. knowing even if she is a young lady some say. she only look to be around the age of eighteen instead of twenty two.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-15-2018, 11:32 PM

Saya looked nothing like the other sacrifices that had been sent. Although a young woman, her long hair was tied back elegantly like she tried to accent her womanliness in some way. He swallowed, taking another step until the two of them stood less than a foot away. Even ignoring his horns, Hiseo stood many inches taller than Saya who looked at him with an expression that seemed strange. "Are you not afraid?" he murmured, just looking down at her. Even the old woman had been afraid at first, sure that she would meet a terrible end. No one came back from being sacrificed, even if no one spoke of their god doing terrible deeds. So then why did Saya not look afraid? "You've come to be my sacrifice haven't you? I could eat you at any second."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-18-2018, 09:32 PM

"Honestly M'Lord I'm a little frightened of you. If you chose to eat me then so be it as long the water comes back." Saya says to Hiseo feeling her body starting to shake a bit more then before. she was trying to act brave in front of him then scared to death. the midnight air was chilly with some coldness to it. the kimono she wore was not a thick winter one just a normal one. one would ware between spring till summer would make one change to yukata. since silk would make a person sweat and cotton was more breathable.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-21-2018, 04:34 PM

After another second of staring, Hiseo sighed. He lowered his gaze, feeling almost as out of place as Saya looked. He'd had so little human interaction that he unintentionally appeared threatening. In truth, he just wanted to talk with and understand this woman who had stepped into his shrine. "You have no reason to be afraid of that. I have long since been unable to take my dragon form so eating a human would be difficult at the least," he murmured. Turning back toward the door he'd left open, he pushed it wide, revealing the cave systems behind. "Since we may have quite some time, you should come inside and ease your feet. I'm sure the walk from the village tired you." Those words said, he strode inside his home, expecting without hesitation that Saya would follow him.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-22-2018, 12:40 AM

Saya nods her head in agreement that her she could sit down. she flows him into the cave carefully walking close by. not sure how big the cave is but it must be his home. she wonder if he had things like they did in their own homes? like bed's,chair's and place cook food at. if he needed anything that need mending she could sew it up. she mostly keeps quite as the walk to where ever they where going. the young woman was a bit sleepy form the walk.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-22-2018, 06:47 PM

Although Hiseo felt as if he pushed them into silence himself, he felt as if his throat had grown dry, needing words to fill the air. And yet, he kept silent. After the initial hall which glistened with faint drips of water, the walls a cathedral like mix of natural cave formation and carefully hewn rock, it became obvious that someone deliberately created the cave system. Mica made silvery patterns in the walls as steps led the way under a perfect arch. From then on, the caves turned into something from out of a fairy tale. Although the sound of water and warm steam sounded from the left, Hiseo led Saya around another corner and into a grand set of rooms with paper screens and shimmering jewel strands serving as the doorways. A bedroom could be seen through one door and a massive library through another. Despite the fact that it seemed they went deep into the mountain, holes in the ceiling let in sunlight which danced through silks that served as colored windows. And through it all, flowered vines crawled up every wood and stone pole and wall, making it look more like they walked into a garden than a home.

"There are pillows..." Hiseo cleared his throat, almost stumbling over his words. "That is, sit and I will make some tea. It has been a while since someone else stepped inside my abode, but I always keep a store of tea at least. Is that fine?"

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-28-2018, 09:58 AM

"Just some hot water with lemon please. I'm not a big tea drinker do to not having found one I like yet. " she says to him while taking a seat on one of the pillow's. it was nice and comfy as well soft feeling. Saya was not sure what to talk about with Hiseo so far. but was so far happy with her new home. it was really nice with the flower's,vines around the cave. even the jewels where a site to behold for her. rarely getting a chance see such rare beauty's form the earth. she heard jewel's grew in caves are deep under ground.

The one thing she had not seen was a place to take a bath. yet she could smell warm water when they where walking. she wonder where it was at the warm water? she bet it must be nice to have for a acing back. are just to let your muscles relax after a long day of hard work.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-29-2018, 08:54 PM

Pleased that Saya seemed to have settled, turned toward the area that served as a kitchen where he set an old earthen teapot over a fire to heat. He added lemon to it and some herbs and honey, setting tea leaves in a sieve over one cup and leaving the other bare for Saya. Breathing in the soothing scent, he let it relax his body, though he didn't yet turn back to return to Saya's side. Instead, he raised his voice in order to be heard. "Are you truthfully not afraid of me now? You are a strange human, Saya. But..." He faltered on his words, sounding them out slowly in his mind until he knew they were true. "But I do not dislike it. I wonder if Asaka was like you when young. We never talked of it..." Trailing off, he watched the water heat in silence.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-02-2018, 01:53 AM

Saya wonder if Asaka was someone else. form the village that had been chosen as a sacrifice? the name did not ring a bell for her at the moment. "Yes I can truthfully say I'm not afraid of you any more. so far you have been kind to me and I'm not sure of how this Asaka is you speak of." Saya says in a soft voice she could feel her tired body. made her wish get some rest soon. but did not want to be rude to Hiseo. she could tell he was a kind god even maybe misunderstood by some people.

She hope they would get a long with each other. unsure how many years she would stay alive. only god knew that Saya hope to live a long life at least. if she could make Hiseo happy by being with him. she would not leave unless he would ask her to do so.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-03-2018, 01:58 AM

Hiseo felt a strange squeeze in his heart, but only for a second. He whisked the feeling away, instead setting his lips in a more grim line. He should not trust such words from naive humans. And he shouldn't need to strive for them. He was the god here and she, she was a mere...but interesting human. Pouring the hot water into each ceramic cup, Hiseo collected himself once again before carrying the drinks over to where Saya sat. "You are a strange human indeed," he murmured, shaking his head as he handed her the cup of lemon and honey water. He perched on another cushion some distance away, facing Saya.

"I suppose you wouldn't know here by the name Asaka. The old woman who came here before used a name from a previous life, or so she said. What life? I wonder myself, but she was not from your village originally. As god of this land, I could tell even without asking." A fond smile crossed over his lips. He knew he should look fearsome, so it was strange that two people in this world would find him not so. That at least gave him some hope. Perhaps?

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-03-2018, 07:58 AM

"Thank you this smell's great and she could have come. form a different country maybe if so then. she would have a chance to change her first name." she says while taking the hot cup into her hands carefully. Saya could feel the heat form the cup it was not to hot. just enough to feel some heat mostly at the moment. after a few minutes past by she blows on her drink. before taking a sip of the hot drink with honey,lemon and herbs this was nice. it made her feel better being away form her village.

Saya wonder if he had traveled around when he was younger? are if he was always in the same old spot? a god could move around if they wish to right? as long he was near by the place he has to take care of. by now her kimono was under her legs form sitting down. her feet stuck out with her shoes still on her feet. she hope she was not being a rude guest in his home. some had rules of wearing no shoes inside there homes. when her parents where a live they. made sure keep that rule in their own home.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-03-2018, 03:59 PM

Hiseo hummed, then fell into silence for a minute as he drank his tea. He still lacked the words to talk to Saya even if questions and comments rushed through his mind. They all became silent on his tongue as soon as he thought to utter them. He had grown far too used to silence and the way that his thoughts disappeared into them without a need for words. Finally, he set his teacup aside and clasped his hands in his lap. The silken material of his robes covered all by the darker skin of his feet, left bare except for the faint patterning of scales along the top of them. Just one more thing that set him apart from humans.

"Saya-" He savored the sound of her name on his lips before continuing to speak. "Tell me about yourself. What of the village? The legends and the stories they tell in the night. Can you tell me of these things? There is...so much that I have grown deaf too. I no longer hear the whisper of life along my land..." he trailed off, his voice a mixture of longing and regret. Regret that things had turned out this way, but longing to hear it once again. Oh how badly he wanted to hear about even one of the villagers that resided in his domain.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-08-2018, 07:52 AM

She thinks for a bit trying to recall what,she could possibly tell him. about the village the elders spoke about a few legends. yet they always warned the children to obey their parents. never to leave the village unless with other's. "The elders tell a legend to children about. if they run away form home they will get hurt. kidnapped are eaten by wild animals and maybe demons." Saya say to the demon lord that ruled the land. she put her cup down on the table in front of her. the young woman could think of few night legends. one is about a old summer music festival. the use to have while people swim in the near by creak bed's.

The other story was how the would. go up the mountain bring food to the dragon god as a offering. in thanks for the water he would give there village. to this day they still do it once every three months. giving Hiseo any food that they could grow. besides food they would make gifts for him. such as towels,tea pots,pillow's and hand made thing's. with so little they had the villagers. wish to make the dragon god happy in hopes the water would come back.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-08-2018, 11:56 PM

A faint smile cracked across Hiseo's lips. It was just the sort of legend that parents always told their children. That at least hadn't changed. Even if the stories took a different form, the monsters altering with time, the message always remained clear. Then again, he didn't disbelieve their truth either. Perhaps a demon lord really did trail his long fingered hand over this land and curse it into pieces. What are you thinking, idiot? he thought to himself. Wasn't he the lord that brought this curse he didn't know how to end?

As Saya continued to talk, he perked up with interest again. So Saya had been one of the villagers to bring him offerings. Although his own bitterness still filled his mouth, he couldn't help but smile. "Is that so?" he hummed, voice light as he took another drink of his tea. "I have received many beautiful gifts over the years. I've always treasured the handwoven and painted things. The tastes of humans is so interesting..." Letting out a wistful sigh, he trailed his eyes over his cavern which was littered with the signs of humanity, though he could admit that his tastes were much in line with theirs. He liked the human trinkets.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-30-2018, 03:07 AM

"I made some of the blankets for you. that was offered in the last six months I do hope. they where not too bad with the stitching." she says in a kind voice while looking down at her cup. Saya was shy about her sewing skill's besides her cooking. she moves some of her light purple hair out of the way. that had fallen in front of her face before. Hiseo had sound quite pleased about some of the gifts. her mother would paint things for the dragon god. if she could leave the cave for a few hours.

Saya would bring back some of the painted things. back to him as well get some thread to try her hand at more. handwoven clothe's or blankets the young woman. wanted to learn more things before. she knew she would end up as a man's/god's bride to be. just thinking about that. made her face start to turn bright pink in color.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-04-2018, 04:27 PM

Hiseo smiled, his expression fond as he considered the different blankets he'd received around that time, trying to imagine which could have been made by Saya. He could remember well all the different items he'd received as he noted each small thing, not the type of god to take such gifts for granted. "Ah, I think I know which blankets that might have been. Thank you, Saya, for your gifts. I like them very much," he intoned with utmost politeness.

For another second, he fell into awkward silence again. He was beginning to find his rhythm in talking again though, so the pause was not nearly as long as before. "Ah, I hope the lemon water was to your liking. It has been long since I served for any guests. I'm afraid that I am always alone these days..." It was the way of gods and humans. The fact that he was taking a human into his home at all could be construed as strange, but not entirely unheard of. Some gods took human women as wives. Did he...did he plan to do the same with Saya? Sighing to himself, he could not answer the question yet.