Namune
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-09-2019, 12:29 AM

There's really no place for music, so I shall post here instead! Music videos are really their own form of art at this point, and some really end up sticking with me, so every day I'm going to post a new music video that makes me feel some kind of way. Part because it's a nice way to see these without the chaotic lens of YouTube, and part because I really think you guys will get a kick out of more than a few of them. Plusthemusicisprettygoodbutyouknow...

Namune
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-09-2019, 12:36 AM

First up is Lily Allen's version of Somewhere Only We Know. It hits different than Keane's version and the music video sends it home. I'm 100% on board with anything stop motion. Just, the level of dedication this calls for. It's stunning, it's heartfelt, and it's the kind of drive I aspire to.

Somewhere Only We Know

Namune
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-16-2019, 03:37 PM

Well hello! I've had the energy to log in for more than 6 minutes today! I feel like this calls for some extra af celebration. Kind of like when celebrities give into the chaos and give us internet plebs what we really want: meme fodder.

Actual Cannibal Shia LaBeouf

Namune
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-28-2020, 01:45 AM

Oh, gosh, it's been so long since I've logged in long enough to say hi! So along with my comeback I'll show off this great video I've recently called up from the depths of my youtube history!

Tokyo Bon

Namune
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-08-2020, 06:05 PM

Do you ever want to have a nice day? Let World Order help you!

Have A Nice Day