Eevee
Smiley Abuser @ w @

Old 02-16-2011, 01:55 AM

I was excited at first for Valentine's day with plans for gifts of love and all the yummy chocolate but now I'm just not feeling it.

I didn't get to mail off all the gifts for friends in time to get to them before or on V-Day... (got 2 that still need to be mailed out and I can't drive)

Husband didn't want to do anything since there's too many celebrations for us around this time of year... (thanksgiving, his bday, christmas, anniversary, valentine's day in a span of 3 months)

And on top of that he admitted to not wanting to be seen with me outside of our house while I have a doll in my hand. (I'm into BJDs and can't always take inside photos)

Anyone else not feeling the Valentine mood this year?
Let me hear your Valentine woes

Last edited by Eevee; 02-16-2011 at 02:00 AM..

BlackEggIceBird
*^_^*

Old 02-16-2011, 03:55 PM

Well I was felling down on valentines being it landed on a monday. And no baby sitter in sight. So we stayed home :( and hubby said that we will celebrate it this Friday. So I'm excited for that :)

Kalium
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to Kalium

Old 02-16-2011, 07:49 PM

We don't celebrate Valentine's day in my neck of the woods.

chronic_heartbreak14
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-17-2011, 06:13 AM

i had a good time, i didn't get anything from boys... but i never have XD i carried a valentine box filled with valentines through the halls of my high school and handed them out to some teachers and basically my whole class and some upper and lower classmen because i try to be friends with everyone :sweat:

it always bums me out that i don't get anything from boys... eh life sucks sometimes though, just got to trooper through it :D

RisikaFox
is bored... Amuse me? ^^

Old 02-17-2011, 09:34 AM

I've only ever received one real valentine in my life, from my best guy friend... In third grade. xD Yeah... But it's cool. Valentine's Day is all about the candy anyways, right? And you can always go buy it for yourself if everybody else is too stingy to gift you some. ;)

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 02-17-2011, 10:10 AM

That sucks, I'm sorry your v-day was lame.
Mine was simple, but nice and I couldn't possibly ask for more.

/shares some post-v-day love with you.

:)