Tigerlady
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-27-2009, 03:56 PM

THis is a conversation exersise I did. hope you like it

A Smile

“Stupid classroom,” I whispered to myself. A black dressed person stood apparently in front of my desk. I had to lift my head to see the face, but I already knew who it was.
“Would you please start to work? Or do you want to sit there and dream the whole morning?” my retarded teacher said.
“No Sir.”
“No what? You don’t want to work or don’t want to sleep in my class?” Angrily he came a bit nearer.
“I wasn’t sleeping! I-“
“Fine.”
He wheeled around, shuffled to the blackboard and ignored me for the rest of the lesson. I was copying what he’d written. I hated his ugly letters, which I couldn’t read. I hated how he pronounced the words. I hated him. I didn’t know why, maybe because he said on the first day that I should stop flirting with the boy behind me, maybe because he always gave me bad grades, even when I tried my best. But probably because he had a selfish, dark smile, which always appeared in his face when something bad happened. Finally the bell rang, the class was finished. I jumped up and packed my stuff as fast as I could.
“Marie, would you please stay five minutes longer?” Mr. Yellow said with a killing smile.
“Shit, I was too slow, “I whispered too my friend and walked slowly to the teacher’s desk.
“What do you want?” I asked.
“I realized that your grades in French were much better last year. Why?”
“Well, um… I don’t know”
“So you don’t know the answer for this simple question? Is it so hard?”
No Sir it isn’t hard, but I don’t want to talk to you. I just want to go home.” But I didn’t say that, I was too shy. I just had no cool answer in my head.
“I… I don’t know Sir. Maybe… maybe I’m not gifted with it.”
I took a step backwards when he stood up. Suddenly he had a book in the hand.
“Here, read this if you don’t want to fail. And learn a bit more.”
I was so surprised that I couldn’t say anything. Why did he want to help me? Why did he change his mind?
“Thank you”, I said, “Bye”.
He didn’t look at me. He already sat down and read his mails. Again he was the mean, rude, and creepy teacher. Sad, I almost liked him a minute before. I was already at the door when he turned his head.
“Bye.” He flashed a warm and friendly smile.

gothic-vampire-girl88

Old 10-28-2009, 01:29 AM

Hey, I wrote this story about a year ago, 2008, and I was wondering what you guys thought about it. :| It's not that great really so comment please ><

Blood Moon

He ran up behind her and slashed her back. Blood was dripping off the deep wound. She could feel more of just a percentage of her blood loss. The part of blood loss was hard on her, but she refused to relinquish. She was quite certain she wouldn't die out, she would make sure of it. She stabbed his leg with a small serrated dagger and heard his cry of pain. She knew it was futile to fight a vampire when she was a mere human on a blood moon, but she wanted to survive. Even though it was supposed to be an unsuccessful attempt, she seemed to be winning. He picked a pipe and struck her over the head with it. She fell unconscious. He went up to her and started to bite her.
Then, a man ran up behind the vampire and struck him with a jagged, broken bottle. "Leave my Jenni alone!" He shouted. The vampire turned to him. "You've made a rather large mistake Andrew." Then he stabbed his hand into Andrew's chest and crushed his heart. As he pulled out his hand Jenni started to recover. "How dare you!?" Jenni yelled weakly. He laughed. "How dare I? Look at the mess you've gotten your father into, and now he's lying in his blood, dead."
"Vladimir, you'll rue this very day!" She got up and ran. "I'll find you Jenni. You can't run." Vlad shouted after her.
Jenni ran as far as she could. She was extremely dizzy. She finally fell in front of St. Oracle hospital. As a nurse walked out, she noticed Jenni on the ground. She ran over to her. "Someone get a doctor!" She yelled.
Meanwhile, about ten miles away in a substantial sized park, Topaz was on a date. She looked around the large park as she hummed to her self. She usually didn't exceed in getting a date at all, especially with her dream boy, Jacob Fairheart, but she was happy she was able to do very well this time. Jacob was, even though he was a "goth kid", the most popular boy in school. She, on the other hand didn't have a great prestige. He had the best reputation on campus, but she was socially awkward. He was competent where she was careless, he was efficient where she wasted, and lastly, he was fundamental where she was unimportant and a loner. Yet, he was completely attracted to her. Her long black hair blew in the slight breeze and her golden tips shined as she waited for her knight.
Jacob was ready for his date. His short, black hair was still a little damp from his shower, but he didn't care. He just wanted to be at the park on time to meet his dream date. He had a crush on Topaz ever since he first saw her in eighth grade. It took him forever to bring up the courage to ask her out. He was completely over joyed when she said yes. He was so nervous the day before he asked her, that he went to a fortune teller for her to compute Topaz's answer, but now he was ready to go on a date with her. He didn't need the old woman to calculate her answer. He smiled and walked out of his house.
Topaz saw him coming up the path. She decided to let him "surprise" her, so she turned around and stared at the dark sky. The moon was about to rise and tonight was supposed to be a blood moon, her favorite type of moon. He hugged her from behind. "Why 'ello love."
She smiled "Hi."
"How might you be this evening?"
"Good and you?"
"Quite good. Quite good." He smiled and lead her over to the nearby cemetery where he set up the date. "Wow! Did you do all of this?" She said when they arrived. She gazed in awe around the picnic he set up. There were red and black candles lighting the whole area, a beautiful maroon blanket on the ground, and a black, wicker basket in the center near a vase of black roses. "I wanted it to be perfect." He said grinning. "Ya, and the blood moon tonight will totally top it all off! Oh look! It rose!" She said cheerfully. His smile faded as he turned towards the moon. It looked gorgeous behind the dead trees and gravestones. "I thought I had more time." He said sadly. She shot him a confused look. "Eh? What are you you talking about?" He then ran off as fast as he could shouting "I'm sorry" back to her. "Jacob wait!" She shouted after him and then followed him.
He came to a clearing and started to transform. He fell over. "I wanted it," he winced "to be perfect for her." He then screamed, stood up, and howled at the moon. Topaz, watching from behind a gravestone, gasped and fell back. She had just witnessed her date turn into the most horrible creature she had ever seen, a werewolf.
Jacob only could remember one thing from his human mind, the girl he loved hated her cousin Jenni. It was earlier, when he was asking Topaz out. Jenni sent a text message to Topaz saying that she should never be alive and she was the worst cousin to have. He could remember Topaz's harsh words. "I hate that girl so much! Jenni Wake can wake up dead for all I give a care! She lives a few miles from the park and she's so annoying!" He then knew what he had to do, find and kill Jenni Wake. He saw Topaz run, but his main focus wasn't on her, but finding the sent of his prime target. He ran off in search of Jenni.
Vlad gave a scornful look to him self in a reflection. "Why did I let that wench go?! I should've finished her off instead of toying with her mind!" He kicked Andrew's body. "If you had only paid for that ward, you wouldn't be dead old man." Vlad kicked him harder. "I'll finish the job so you won't be alone." He scowled and ran off on the sent of Jenni's blood.
"Wake up." Jenni's eyes flew open and she screamed. The nurse jumped. "Calm down." Jenni stared at the nurse.
"Where am I?"
"Your at St. Oracle hospital. You dropped right out side." She pointed at the window. "My names Sara. Call me if you need me." She checked Jenni's pulse. "We thought you were dead when we first found you, luckily before we shocked you, you started breathing and your heart started to beat again. You should be out in an hour." She said and left the room.
Jenni looked around. The room was entirely white. Even the window had some bright white frost on it. She sat up and tried to remember what happened. She laid down again. "What happened to me? why am I here?" She looked around again for clues. Then hit hit like a ton of bricks would hit a window. "Father!" She yelled as tears fell from her eyes. She quickly unhooked her self from the machines, got dressed, and jumped out the hospital window. Luckily, she was on the first story. She dropped to the ground and ran.
Jacob ran through the night. He could smell Jenni only a few feet away. He ran down an ally for a shortcut. "Stop!" A voice said from behind him. Jacob skittered and stopped. He turned and bared his teeth. "What business do you have with me!?"
"You wish to kill my prey."
"Jenni wake?"
"Correct. That is my victory and my victory alone."
"Get to your point!"
"Lay off my prey wolf boy."
"No!" Jacob charged at Vlad. They punched, kicked, cut, and snapped at each other for a while until Jenni walked in on the fight. Vlad, seeing her, ran up to her and bit her hard. He drained most of her blood before Jacob snapped his teeth dangerously close to Vlad's neck. Vlad ran off with Jenni and Jacob started to turn back into his human self.
Jacob woke up after fifteen minutes of being unconscious in he ally. "Where am I?" He asked himself as he looked around. He walked back to Topaz's house to apologize for leaving in middle of their date. On the way he bought a dozen black roses. He knocked on her door with his best flirty smile. She opened the door. "Hello?" Her eyes eyes opened and screamed when she saw it was him. She slammed the door in his face. He walked away with tears in his eyes.
Jenni awoke in another dark ally. She screamed as she remembered the horrors that had just occurred to her. She felt her neck and her fingers ran over her bite mark. "I'm a v-vampire." She said slowly to no one. She got up and started to walk to her cousin Topaz's house. Even though they hated each other, they were "flesh and blood" and Jenni was sure Topaz would take her in.
Topaz stayed home from school that day. She took a walk to clear her head. She took a short cut. "I need to get home fast. Spot must be hungry." She said to her self as she looked at her watch. As she turned down an ally, she saw a man lying on his side by the ally wall. She ran up to him. "Sir! Sir! Are you ok?" She turned the man over to reveal him to be her most treasured uncle, Andrew. He was dead and laying in his own blood. "So, someone noticed him." A voice said from behind her. "I was the one who killed him. Good luck getting revenge." Vlad laughed. She grew angry and pulled out her switch blade. She opened it, turned around, thrust it into his chest, twisted it, and ripped out his heart. She threw it in the street and watched a car run it over. "I got revenge." She said and walked away.
Topaz walked into her house. Spot ran up to her and greeted her with a few wags of his fluffy tail. "You. You smell just like him." Jenni said as she walked out of the shadows. "I'll have to kill you." Jenni's eyes began to glow red. Topaz, without thinking, picked up the vase next vase next to her, struck Jenni across the face with it, and knocked her out.
Jenni awoke a bit later dizzy and in a great deal of pain. Her arms and legs were tied to a large steak in the ground. Her limbs had hundreds of small crosses cut into them. "Die you horrible monster. How dare you come near me." Topaz said as she set Jenni on fire. Jenni screamed bloody murder as her flesh slowly burned off. When the flames died out, there were only charred bones for remains.
Jacob came out to Topaz's backyard to try and apologize again. "Topaz." He said. He looked up and saw Jenni's bones. Just then he saw the moon and turned into his werewolf self. "For killing my prey I'll make your life horrible!" He yelled in rage. Then he bit her hard and ran. Before he could leave her yard, Topaz, in so much pain, pulled out the gun Andrew gave her years ago and shot Jacob five times. Each shot hit a vital organ. She watched him drop while tears streamed down her cheeks. She then picked up the katana she used to cut Jenni. "Too much pain." She then rammed the sword through her stomach and fell over dead.
Out of the shadow's Safren, Vlad's girlfriend, laughed. "I was supposed to end your life idiot, but I guess I could bluff it." She walked over to Topaz and bit her neck as hard as she could. She drained every last drop from Topaz's body and then she laughed. "It's all over for you." She then threw Topaz into the wall. "Now I'm the head vampire."

OKies tell me what you guys think! =3 :oops:

wR-v-blue
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via Yahoo to wR-v-blue

Old 11-01-2009, 02:26 AM

Sorry if it dont make sense off the top of my head

Griffen dived into the ocean and he swam down deeper into the ocean. As he passed by all the fishes he thought about what would be the greatest thing in the world. he swam to a sponge and he looked at it. "nice, nice. Your making progress. did you get any clown fish?" Griffen thought to himself. Griffen said good bye and swam up to the top.

*Gasp* "Griffen dinner time!" Said a girly voice. "kay." He said. "It's so nice today. Thank you ocean. ^^" He said. He went to eat and then he told his fiance about what he saw. "So I saw school of fish and then this is weird i saw something glowing." Griffen said. "oh griffy i know how it feels to not be talked to by the sea." His fiance said. "Thanks sweetie. susie did you find what kind of thing sinks into the sea when its been floating around?" He said. "no" susie said.

Then next morning Griffen went for a dive. "Griffen? Griffen?" Susie said. "GRIFFEN! No you....died?" She said. She went and picked him up. She put him on the sand and then something weird happen. Griffen got up and he stared at susie. "Oh your all right." She said hugging him. he pushed her away. "what? are you -----" She said being cut off. *Gasp* she said. "Its the...SPONGe... VIRUS..." she said dying. She picked up a peice of glass by her and stabbed him and he fell against her and she died along with him.

the Ocean of Lovers was haunted and turned anyone who loved eachother into monsters.

♥Martyr♥
I posses your kookies keebler el...

Old 11-01-2009, 05:26 PM

Okay, um I have a story, well you could call it that but it's more like a bunch of short sentences formed together to make sense...Please comment on it...I mean I just wanna know what y'all think about it XP Thank you and here I go:

------------------

A bundle of noises, none of them pleasant except for the slow trickling noise of water running. A dark, daunting. Only one light source. Fire. Lots of paintings of people unknown or that were once alive. Blinds down, curtains closed. Various chairs scattered across the room. All broken, from different places. Some with legs missing , some with no cushions, one was rocking. How did they get there? The question wonders around the cracked, faded wall paper. The fire went out. The only smell in the room. Concrete floors freezing to death only one small rug in the center. Grey colored with dust and Arab-looking. Once owned by a murderer. Still is filled with horrible memories. A lumpy mattress on the floor. No blankets. Cold. The night is slowly taking days place. The noise takes a rest. And silence creeps out into the haunted room. The only noise present is the scuffling of shoes. Depressing. Windows opened. Cold,chilling breeze. A drawer is opened. 2 knives. Both blunt but still stained with the color of red earth. The color of animal blood. A spider fingers out through his own trap. A gasp. A slam. The wind opens the door. More scuffling noises. A new room. More gloomy sounds. Glass shattering. Weeping, crying for help but no one’s there. Blood drops on the concrete floor. A cry.
The room is filled with discouraging thoughts. There are no lamps just a flashlight dying. It’s finally midnight, memories come out and are erased by anger and tears. Looking back at all those embarrassing childhood moments turned the room a darker shade of gloom. Slowly thinking caused a shooting pain up and down his right arm. Did anyone care? No. He had gotten used to the fact that having no family was the best thing that ever happened to him. No one ever paid any attention or shown any interest in him. Except for one girl. Amelia. She had brown, silky, fine hair and a broken heart. One day she had disappeared. No one knew where she’d gone except him. Him, the anti-social, ignorant boy that everyone hates. Yet every time he thinks of her, his heart gets tron in a million little pieces and are unable to put back together. A jigsaw puzzle with missing pieces. He slid across the creaking floors to reach the bathroom. It was full of pooled blood congealing and different shaped debris, too disgusting to describe. Like cactus’ spines slammed into his whole body was the feeling he went through everyday. Eating the equivelant of a pea caused him to be shriveled like a raisin. His skin brown and wrinkled and his limbs weak. The consequence of too many drugs hade made him barely able to walk upright dragging his filthy, murderer hands. Every day two tiny dangerous pills are swallowed into an empty desperate stomach causing more damage than any smoked cigarette. His mind had wandered somewhat over the years. This was able to explain his wrists criss-crossed with raised red wheals that itched as they stretched. No one knew he lived in the abandoned house that was known for Jennifer and David Granate’s mysterious murder. A pure marriage that was once emballent turned to be heavy-hear-ted.
Surrounded by a deserted forest with naked trees and a murky atmosphere was the state of his burrow. No neighbors surrounded him yet the loud, busy noise of New York City located a few miles away seemed to crowed the forest. He never came out during the day time. Always at night. He hated the noise and the commotion that a city makes but it was too late to move. Nobody knew he lived there and that he was living there against the law. Just him and his knife. Somehow he was able to get away with killing people to satisfy himself. It could be a matter of time before anyone found out about him but he wouldn’t care if they locked him up in jail. He would be miserable anyway. The few people that knew him faintly wondered why he doesn’t commit suicide. Its hard to say but in every dark corner there’s always a little spark of hope that if its lucky enough can overpower a great deal of evilness. Occasionally he went out for walks where he looked back on his unsuccessful life while kicking stones until he hurt himself. Everyday was basically the same routine for him and became more boring as the time passed by. Except for tonight.
The door opened slowly and creaking like in a horror film. He walked out of his house and started walking through the forest to get to the quiet peaceful yet dangerous setting of New York city. Passing various neighbor hoods full of people that were up to no good , he starts to think of all the things he’s done wrong. The countless things he regrets doing but is impossible to change. Walks a little more and finds himself standing in front of a school. Starts to have flashback of all the happy childhood moments and comparing his life now. What went wrong? Starts to scuffle and feels stalked. Hears footsteps behind him and a hard breathing noise.

ReiNikke

Old 11-02-2009, 12:24 AM

I don't know if this was good or not...

Since I wrote this under broken heart...

The Event Of Love...

“Fuuh... what a girl. This will be the 15th girl. Hmm... what is going on with me, I will stay single for my entire life. I hope theres a girl for me.Huhhh....Ouch!! My back still hurt I sure hard to move in this injury. Where is that stupid cigerrate.” I’m sitting myself on a bench at the playground, lighting up my cigerrate and looked up through the cloud.

When I was thinking around with cigerrate on my hand. That is when she appears in front of me. I was shocked by her beauty. With her short and straight blonde hair, pinkish cheek and beautiful eyes with brown contact lens. Like an angle and my heart whispered “What an angle”.

Suddenly… “Hello, why are you sitting alone? Can I sit next to you?” a voice come and brushes away my hallucination. “Huaa… girl, but why?” I accidently speak out a without thinking.

“Yeah I’m a girl. I see you sitting here alone so I’m thinking that you must be lonely. Ah, I’m Airein, you can call me Rein and yours?” She gave me an unexpected answer and asked me like I’m not a stranger for her.

My head full of question and my head getting blank. “Hey, don’t just silent yourself like a stone. Tell me what your name?”She asked me with disappointed face. “Ah, sorry I’m Nikke, Rei Nikke. Those badges. You from the elite school do you. Why are you here? You should be in school.” I’m quite confused why such a good student doing here.

“What are you talking about, school already finish. And could you throw away the thing on your hand?” Without thinking I throw away the cigarette. “Why are you full of bruises? Hmm... you’re fighting aren’t you?” What with this girl? She talk like we had known each other for a long time and this was my first time a girl talks so lovely to me.

“Ouch, don’t touch that! Its hurt you know.” I shocked and the bruises hurt when she touched it. “Don’t shout! You scare of hurt but you getting yourself into fight. Don’t be such girlie. Come on I treat your wound. My house wasn’t far from here.”I’m staying silent and follow her home without a single speech.

It’s alright if I walk with her but holding hands while we just meet? I’m never imagined this would happen. I just let her pull my hand, what wrong with me? “We’re almost there.”She said happily. Somehow I feel happy when I see her with a pure hearted maiden smile. “Rein, how old are you?” She stops and smiles. “Figure it yourself...” She answered my question with a small laugh. It made me happy but I don’t know why. “Hmm… 15?” I try to guess.
“Am I looking that young? But I’m not 15. I’m as old as you honey.” Her smiles make my pain away. But honey? It feels like my wish come true.

“We’re here!!”She cried it loud. In front of me is an abnormal gigantic house or should I call mansion. I just don’t know what to call it. I didn’t notice this huge mansion around this area. “Is this your house?”I’m asked her for conformations. “Yes it is,” tell her with a smile. She grabs my hand and pulls me. “What with this girl?”I’m getting curious about her.

“Airein, who is this boy? Don’t take everything on the road home,” asked a boy that was sweeping in the yard. “Things? I’m a thing? On the road?”I feel myself is a thousand worst than a trash. Why he saying that? What he thinks I am? “Nii-chan, he not a things k, he my boyfriend. Nii-chan baka. Blehhh…” She’s saying with an angry but cute face. But why she saying that I’m her boyfriend. She just pulls me into the house ignoring the boy.

“Could you wait for a minute? I’m going to get the antiseptics.” Like I’m has a choice. That time I thinking that if she call me her boyfriend so she is my girlfriend.

“Hey, what are you thinking?” A question came and makes me out of my thinking. “Hmm… Nothing. Arien I want to ask you something about the statement earlier,” I’m asking what had I’m questioning myself.

“Hmm… I’m s…sorry. I don’t mean too.” her face turn red. “Nikke, you still single aren’t you?” she asked a shocking question. “Yes, I am.” It sure shocked me but I try to be cool.
“Really? Mm… can I be your girlfriend? But… you must be thinking that I’m a desperate girl that needing a partner. A..actually I had watching you for a long time. I..I’m not pervert k. Just I like you since the time you help me catch the thief. I don’t think you remember me.”I’m just smile while looking at her depressed and shy faced.

“Who said I won’t be your prince. Don’t show a sad face my Hime. I can’t see your smile if you sad. You are my daisuki.”I’m never imagined I would say that to a girl.

“So a new couple huh…” the boy just before came by.

“Nii-chan!!!”She cried. “What are you doing here?”

The boys ignore her and stare at me like I’m doing something wrong and said “I love my sister so I don’t want you to break her heart. Give her all the love you can give. If not…”
Sister! So he is her brother? Ah, I just remember that Nii-chan is brother in Japanese language. “You..Rein… ha…!?” I’m so shocked.

“Yup, he’s my brother Reiji. Sorry not introduce him to you. Nii-chan this is Nikke, my boyfriend.” Her brother just walks over with his eyes give a deep glance at me.
What an annoying brother. “Nikke you wound.” I’m just realized the wound haven’t been treated yet. I could think that this is my happiest day ever. As for Rein I will never let her off my heart. I will be yours forever.

fridayd5
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-02-2009, 05:46 AM

Love Never Broken?
Lian walked down the stairs waiting for his date to arrive. He called her, multiple times. Lian was worried, so he went to where he and his date were going to go. It started to rain "Perfect," he whispered. Lian went into his car and drove off. He arrived and saw her, but the picture wasn't right. She was with, another guy? What, why! How could she, after all they've been through, wow. He screamed, "If you wanted to brake my heart, you could have just told me!" He waited no longer to slam his car door and run off in the rain. The tears were running down his face. He thought about all of the memories, all the fun times they had. He stopped and sat down on a bench at the park. All day he sat there, crying with the rain pouring down on him. Night grew and he didn't feel like walking all the way back to his car. He lay down on the bench, cold and lonely. In the morning, he awoke to a girl, poking his face, "Oh good, your alive!" she squealed. He sat up and thanked the girl and ran off."Wait just a minute!" the girl screamed. "You aren't getting away that easily!"
"Uh, okay what do you want?" he whispered.
"Your phone number, silly!" she squealed, again just, louder.
So Lian and the girl exchanged numbers, "Hey what's you name anyways?" he said.
"Oh, you'll find out soon enough!" she said, and walked off.
Lian walked back to his car and drove home. He phone rang, and he answered. It was that girl, he wanted to find out her name so the first thing he did, "What's your name, tell me or I'll hang up!" he said confidently.
The girl said, "If you really want to know, it's Alice. Got it?"
Lian though back to his kid days, Alice, Alice, "ALICE!?" he screamed. He hung up the phone and remembered is childhood friend's name was Alice. Could it be, her? He had to know! He called her up, again.
(( Writers Block :O))

Last edited by fridayd5; 11-04-2009 at 12:15 AM..

rich10789
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-16-2009, 01:01 AM

Here is something I wrote a year ago. I have no idea if it is good or not.:

Trapped in the land between

Author: Richard Nisbet

Chapter 1

I was in school when suddenly my heart started to hurt. I fell down in pain and everything turned black. I could hear something but what was it? I woke up in shock, now every thing was white. I could see my hands so I knew that I was awake. This was all too real to be a dream. Wait a sec, what’s my name I thought? Who am I? I started breathing heavily in panic. Did I really forget I thought? When I finally relaxed and got really tired. I went to sleep. When I woke up I was starving but there was nothing in sight. Then I realized that I was probably going to die here. I started to bawl. As the hours passed I went madder and madder. I was going insane. Then finally I screamed “someone please help me!” Instantly the ground began to shake and stopped after three seconds. I was struck with fear. Then suddenly people started appearing out of nowhere. What was going on I thought. One of them looked at me. It was a girl. She looked like she was in shock. “Oh my god, Alex” she said. As I heard these words I began to remember everything. My name was Alex. I am 16 and I am in high school.
The girls name was Shelly. She had blonde hair and light tan skin. She ran towards me and clung on to me with her arms. She was giving me a hug. She began to cry and asked “I’m dreaming, right?” “No” I told her beginning to cry too. “But your dead,” she told me. I immediately stopped holding her and said “what!” in shock. I looked around and saw that all these kids were my classmates. There were about 50 of us. I saw two of my best friends, Paul and John. They walked up to me and Paul asked “What is going on, dude” I answered with a voice I have never heard from myself before “We’re in The Land In Between.” __________________________________________________ ____

Chapter 2

What did I say I thought? Then I had a sudden realization, we are in the land in between death. “What?” John asked “I don’t know how but I think we’re in a land between death and life,” I told him. “How are we going to get out of here,” Shelly asked? “I don’t know,” I told her. As we looked around there were people beginning to panic. We had to calm them down. When everybody was calmed down I told them to relax and rest. Almost everybody went to sleep. It was really weird that everybody could go to sleep after all this commotion. When we woke up we discussed how we were going to eat. We were able to live on people’s lunches for about a week. We starved for about two weeks. We finally realized that we could not die here but it was too miserable to not eat. That night I had a dream. In my dream there was a house and a table with a piece of paper on it and it said

Read Alex

I as I picked up the paper a jolt of energy burst through my body. I woke up. I looked around and there it was the same house I saw in my dream. I woke everybody up. We all looked at the house in amazement. “Are you sure this is the house that was in your dream,” Shelly asked? “Yes” I assured her. I was the first to volunteer to go inside. When I finally walked in to the house I saw the same piece of paper on the table but this time it said

Look in the shower!

I quickly found the shower and inside I found another sheet of paper. It said

Look under the blue bed!

I walked into a bed room and saw a blue bed. I looked under the bed and saw a piece of paper that said

Please Write

What does that mean, I thought? I walked outside the house. Everyone seemed relived “what’s wrong” I asked. “You were in there for fifteen minutes,” Paul said. “oh, sorry” I said.

That night I tried to figure out what the paper meant. I found a pencil in Shelly’s backpack. I took the paper and wrote

Hi my name is Alex

I suddenly heard a voice in my head. It said, “Hello Alex, what do you need?”

CHAPTER 3

I looked at the paper, it was blank. I quickly wrote

Food

I heard the voice in my head it said “if you want food look in the refrigerator.” I ran into the house and saw the refrigerator. I opened it and saw a bunch of food that was not there before. I quickly grabbed the food and walked outside. I then wrote

How do we get out of here?

I heard the voice say “you are here for a reason, you must stay until you are done” I then wrote
Done with what?

“I cannot say,” The voice said “but you are going back Alex and the time is soon.”

Who are you?

I wrote. “I cannot tell you that ether,” the voice said “but if you ever need anything, please write. The next morning I told every body what had happened. We discussed what we should do about this and we came to a decision. we all asked for something to entertain us. The voice said “I will give you each something.” I got an acoustic guitar, Paul got a bass guitar, Shelly got a piano, and John got a drum set. We all knew how to play and we already had a band so we decided to get the band back together. As we started to play the ground began to shake. Then a giant mirror appeared, but unlike a real mirror, it didn’t show your image, it showed something else, it showed the school, when we stopped playing it disappeared we look at each other and had the same idea. We started to play again and the mirror reappeared, everyone started to walk through the portal I stayed behind to keep the portal open. I knew it had to be done. Just before Shelly walked through the portal she turned around, waved goodbye to me, and began to cry. She then walked through the portal once I was sure she was through I stopped playing. It was very silent. Then the ground began to shake like before and I saw a series of flames coming toward me. I backed away but knew there was no escape. My body began to burn but I could not feel it. I thought it was the end for me. I was wrong.

The End

Hunter_Aileita

Old 11-17-2009, 01:43 AM

Please check out a prologue I wrote on my blog! It still needs work with the details (which is really obvious during the conversation) so I would really love any tips or suggestions anyone might have! Pretty please! ^0^

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 11-18-2009, 06:26 PM

Hunter, this isn't the place to advertise or ask for help with your work. If you would like some assistance with your story, feel free to make a thread in the Writing Discussion/Story Help forum. :D

~Squiggle~
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 11-21-2009, 03:34 PM

A Spider Called Ogg
It was a cold October night and none of the Thompson family was in the farm. They were probably sitting by the fire reading. The only thing moving out side was a small spider called Ogg. Something was strange about to night and it worried Ogg.
Many people came up the lane, through the gate and up to farmhouse door. They were funny looking people. Dressed in bin bags and masks. Each one had a bag full of sweets with them and Mrs Thompson would give them another handful.
Ogg thought the people looked very scary. Every time one came to the gate Ogg would scurry as fast as he could behind the tree. He only just made it! But remember he was only a spider. A group of children came through the gate; the eldest was only about nine or ten. They were laughing and joking oblivious that they were scaring Ogg. They went up to the door. Ogg was safe for now.
Soon every one had left the farm. Ogg was happy. No more scary kids to disturb him. He scuttled along, prepared to scare Mrs Thompson when she took out the milk bottles. Ogg heard the whistle of a woman and the clank of bottles.
Oh no! It was Mrs Thompson. Ogg was very fast at scurrying but no way could he beat a human!

SPLAT

Poor Ogg if only he knew it was Halloween he may not be a gooey mess on Mrs Thomson’s shoe.

Happy Halloween

The End By Tania Mcgibbon

Megas2point0
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-03-2010, 04:42 AM

Deeprooted Rage

It happened so fast. There he was standing over the corpse. The corpse of the one who brought so much pain and suffering to his life. And he was the one who finally ended his time. There he stood, his armor damaged in multiple places, blood covering his body, a mix of his own and the dead man's. He was filled with such rage that he prayed would vanish once he was dead...but fate was never that kind. He still felt his rage strong. He was disturbed by this rage that seemed to seep out of an unknown source straight into him. He was confounded...until...he started thinking. There was another source to his rage. Not just the one who caused destruction on the city, but the ones who changed him for the sake of protecting themselves. Those humans who chose him to be nothing but an experiment to create a being that could protect them. He never even had a choice. He realized what he had to do...

The city was tense, wondering if their hero would return alive or if their threat won against their only hope. Just then, one of the city people saw a figure in the horizon approaching.

"Look! Someone is coming! Could it be him?!"

The crowd gathered, as well as the mayor, the military force, and the scientists who had worked on him. As time passed, the figure grew closer until they recognized it.

"It is him!" said the mayor.

The scientists were rejoicing.

"I knew it! Our experiment worked!"

...Megas could hear them rejoicing, even from a distance. Hearing the comments about their 'experiment' succeeding made the blood in his veins boil, the rage burning inside of him, but not showing. He entered the city in a slow and steady pace and stopped.

"Well done Megas! You've saved us! We are eternally grateful!" said the Mayor.

He turned around and faced the people of the city.

"Great people of this fine city! Rejoice, for our savior has succeeded in destroying our great terror!!!"

The people were cheering Megas' name. A name that replaced the one he had, but had forgotten thanks to those vile experiments.

The mayor turned to the scientists. "Excellent work! I doubted you lot for a bit, but you proved me wrong. Well done. You created the world's greatest hero."

Upon hearing that, Megas raised his head, revealing the burning rage in his eyes that the scientists were the first to see as their faces froze in an instant terror as if knowing what would happen.

"Hmm? What's the matter with you?" said the Mayor turning.

Just as he turned to face Megas, he felt something burning tear through his belly. He looked down at himself and saw a burning energy blade impaling him. He then raised his head to look at Megas.

"*cough cough* Wh-what?! But...you..!"

He was cut off by Megas slicing the blade up right through his upper body, tearing the upper half of his body in half, the blood splattering over himself and the scientists behind him. The people of the witnessed this in horror.

"He...he's gone mad!!!" yelled one woman.

"This can't be!!" yelled a man scared stiff.

Megas turned to the scientists and walked toward them. They were shaking to the point of not being able to move. They screamed, but for just a second, because that was all it took for Megas to swipe his energy blade right through their chests, leaving them nothing but bloody corpses.

"M-men!!! Take him down!!!" yelled the military general as the soldiers began charging toward him...but it was futile. Megas saw each and every soldier coming and dealt with each one flawlessly, beheading some, impaling others, even using their dismembered bodies as projectiles.

The general looked in horror as every one of his soldiers was being wiped out one by one.

"...th...they dreamed of creating the world's most ruthless soldier..." began the general.

Megas was walking toward him, slashing away at the few remaining soldiers that dared get in his way. He got in front of him and pointed his blade at him.

"....and they succeeded..."

Those were the last words the general spoke as Megas impaled him through the top of his head, skwering hin all the way down to his waist and slicing his body down the middle.

Megas had shed so much blood....but he wasn't done yet...

He turned and faced the city itself and its people. Everyone man, woman, and child stared horrified at him. He wanted to destroy them as well; the people who couldn't deal with their problem themselves and stood by, doing nothing as one of their own was dragged away kicking and screaming to become an experiment. He held them all at fault for the fate that had befallen him. He had turned from being their savior...to being their ultimate doom...

He let the rage and blood lust in him take over as he ran through the city, tearing everything and everyone apart. He went into every house, every business, every building and destroyed all and killed all that were inside. Each new victim covering him in new blood. He destroyed factories, utilities, anything to increase the carnage he was creating...

Day was quickly becoming night, as the city was bathed in bloodshed and the screams of the people. By nightfall...it was silent...The only sound coming from the city came from the flames that were bathing the rubble that was once called a city...and out of the flames...he walked out, covered in dried blood stains, dirt, and his own sweat. He was outside of the city boundaries...he turned to look at the city he had once sworn to protect, but instead destroyed.

...his rage had finally subsided. He was free of the torment. He was free of any purpose. He took his energy blade and turned it on himself....and skwered himself in the chest, the blade burning through his heart instantly. He let out a short howl of pain before muffling it and staring up at the sky, drooling his own blood with a spine tingling grin on his face, his eyes open wide, falling to his knees. He stayed there, watching the light from the flames become swallowed by darkness as he welcomed the sweet embrace...of death...

Daelorion
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-06-2010, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megas2point0 View Post
Deeprooted Rage

It happened so fast. There he was standing over the corpse. The corpse of the one who brought so much pain and suffering to his life. And he was the one who finally ended his time. There he stood, his armor damaged in multiple places, blood covering his body, a mix of his own and the dead man's. He was filled with such rage that he prayed would vanish once he was dead...but fate was never that kind. He still felt his rage strong. He was disturbed by this rage that seemed to seep out of an unknown source straight into him. He was confounded...until...he started thinking. There was another source to his rage. Not just the one who caused destruction on the city, but the ones who changed him for the sake of protecting themselves. Those humans who chose him to be nothing but an experiment to create a being that could protect them. He never even had a choice. He realized what he had to do...

The city was tense, wondering if their hero would return alive or if their threat won against their only hope. Just then, one of the city people saw a figure in the horizon approaching.

"Look! Someone is coming! Could it be him?!"

The crowd gathered, as well as the mayor, the military force, and the scientists who had worked on him. As time passed, the figure grew closer until they recognized it.

"It is him!" said the mayor.

The scientists were rejoicing.

"I knew it! Our experiment worked!"

...Megas could hear them rejoicing, even from a distance. Hearing the comments about their 'experiment' succeeding made the blood in his veins boil, the rage burning inside of him, but not showing. He entered the city in a slow and steady pace and stopped.

"Well done Megas! You've saved us! We are eternally grateful!" said the Mayor.

He turned around and faced the people of the city.

"Great people of this fine city! Rejoice, for our savior has succeeded in destroying our great terror!!!"

The people were cheering Megas' name. A name that replaced the one he had, but had forgotten thanks to those vile experiments.

The mayor turned to the scientists. "Excellent work! I doubted you lot for a bit, but you proved me wrong. Well done. You created the world's greatest hero."

Upon hearing that, Megas raised his head, revealing the burning rage in his eyes that the scientists were the first to see as their faces froze in an instant terror as if knowing what would happen.

"Hmm? What's the matter with you?" said the Mayor turning.

Just as he turned to face Megas, he felt something burning tear through his belly. He looked down at himself and saw a burning energy blade impaling him. He then raised his head to look at Megas.

"*cough cough* Wh-what?! But...you..!"

He was cut off by Megas slicing the blade up right through his upper body, tearing the upper half of his body in half, the blood splattering over himself and the scientists behind him. The people of the witnessed this in horror.

"He...he's gone mad!!!" yelled one woman.

"This can't be!!" yelled a man scared stiff.

Megas turned to the scientists and walked toward them. They were shaking to the point of not being able to move. They screamed, but for just a second, because that was all it took for Megas to swipe his energy blade right through their chests, leaving them nothing but bloody corpses.

"M-men!!! Take him down!!!" yelled the military general as the soldiers began charging toward him...but it was futile. Megas saw each and every soldier coming and dealt with each one flawlessly, beheading some, impaling others, even using their dismembered bodies as projectiles.

The general looked in horror as every one of his soldiers was being wiped out one by one.

"...th...they dreamed of creating the world's most ruthless soldier..." began the general.

Megas was walking toward him, slashing away at the few remaining soldiers that dared get in his way. He got in front of him and pointed his blade at him.

"....and they succeeded..."

Those were the last words the general spoke as Megas impaled him through the top of his head, skwering hin all the way down to his waist and slicing his body down the middle.

Megas had shed so much blood....but he wasn't done yet...

He turned and faced the city itself and its people. Everyone man, woman, and child stared horrified at him. He wanted to destroy them as well; the people who couldn't deal with their problem themselves and stood by, doing nothing as one of their own was dragged away kicking and screaming to become an experiment. He held them all at fault for the fate that had befallen him. He had turned from being their savior...to being their ultimate doom...

He let the rage and blood lust in him take over as he ran through the city, tearing everything and everyone apart. He went into every house, every business, every building and destroyed all and killed all that were inside. Each new victim covering him in new blood. He destroyed factories, utilities, anything to increase the carnage he was creating...

Day was quickly becoming night, as the city was bathed in bloodshed and the screams of the people. By nightfall...it was silent...The only sound coming from the city came from the flames that were bathing the rubble that was once called a city...and out of the flames...he walked out, covered in dried blood stains, dirt, and his own sweat. He was outside of the city boundaries...he turned to look at the city he had once sworn to protect, but instead destroyed.

...his rage had finally subsided. He was free of the torment. He was free of any purpose. He took his energy blade and turned it on himself....and skwered himself in the chest, the blade burning through his heart instantly. He let out a short howl of pain before muffling it and staring up at the sky, drooling his own blood with a spine tingling grin on his face, his eyes open wide, falling to his knees. He stayed there, watching the light from the flames become swallowed by darkness as he welcomed the sweet embrace...of death...
Wow this is dark very dark. Very well written though. I'm quite intrigued about the experimentation part on the main character. How did it happen how long he was experimented on etc.? I quite enjoyed this piece. It seems more of an ending to a long epic and angsty adventure for this character. I would hope to see the prelude to this ending scene. Overall good work. :D

----------

August

The creaking from the basement door echoed in the shadows. August cursed mentally as she blew out the glowing candle she held in order to mesh her body in with the shadows. Someone was interrupting her practice again. Once she took her form her eyes followed the sound of the creak. The light flooded down onto cold concrete steps and another shadow came into view.

‘The manager of that damned apartment building again checking to see if the circuits for the electricity were working. Maybe this time he’ll check the water heater people have been complaining about,’ she thought as she glided in and out of the darkest shadows.

The stumpy looking man slowly crept down the steps a flashlight brightly shining like a laser in the void of darkness that was the basement. Why anyone would go down into this room let alone even live in it was beyond him. He was thoroughly convinced that ghosts were hiding out down there…not that he would let any of his tenants know of course. August clamped her eyes shut, a precaution she often took when hiding out down in what she deemed as her second home. Despite the fact that the shadows were her friends she could have easily been mistaken for a ghost had someone caught sight of her violet eyes. If that had been the case she would have to move out to another basement or an attic and start dwelling anew…or she could move back with her mother, a thought that hadn’t crossed her mind since she had left.

“There’s no such things as ghosts there’s no such things as ghosts…” The man kept repeating as he would randomly shine the light in the darkest corners of the basement. It was if he had heard noises that weren’t there.

‘Keep telling yourself that Ralph. You do believe in spooks.’ August grinned to herself. The manager’s fears and thoughts were simply screaming at her and August enjoyed every moment of it. The temptation she felt to toy with his imagination was almost too hard to resist.

‘Let’s have a little fun.’ She thought slinking along the walls like a cat in an alley towards his shadow. A small audible laugh left her lips as she fitted herself to his shadow. It was at that moment that he turned around to look behind him. He heard the laugh in the darkness. His hand shook as it held the flashlight.

“Who’s there!” He squeaked.

August laughed again, a little louder than the last. Abrupty, he turned at the sound.

“Show yourself!” He cried his voice a trifle higher.

His entire frame was trembling.

‘This is just too perfect!’ She smirked. Normally her victims didn’t shake this much let alone shake this quickly but this man was so cowardly that August knew he would wet himself before the night was out. She grinned again glancing towards shadow that rose from the ground in front of the manager. The tentacle like limb took hold of the flashlight, ripping it away from

Ralph’s hand and flipped the switch off.

Silence.

The only noise that was audible was the sound of Ralph’s heavy breathing.

August rose more tentacles from the ground, each one slithering up Ralph’s body keeping him in a tight hold. He trembled violently even as his body was being paralyzed at the unknown bindings restraining him and nearly let out a scream as one of the tentacles slid up to his mouth, clamping over it. Ralph couldn’t see past his own nose in that darkness let alone see the darker figure ascend from the ground at his feet. His breath escaped him as he saw a pair of red eyes glowing in the darkness. ‘The eyes of Satan!’ he thought. August couldn’t help but laugh bitterly at this.

“Turns out ghosts are real Ralph. Very real.”

The shadowy hand that held the flashlight flicked it on for a brief moment for Ralph to get a glimpse of his predator. All he remembered were a pair of red eyes and a crooked grin that continued to glow even as the light switched to off.

~*~*~*~

Questions? Comments? Reviews and critiques are all welcome. Let me know what you think! :)

Rose Pearl
Ignored

Old 03-07-2010, 09:04 PM

Rose in the rose garden

It was midnight when Rose entered an abandoned garden near the haunted house up the street.She was sure that her friends hid there just to scare here but what she saw left her amazed and on verge of tears.
The garden was so beautiful she did not have a word for it.She could find all colors and kinds of roses.But she preferred red ones in the middle near the water fountain.She did not know if anyone took care of this garden since she knew that house was abandoned for years.It was in that moment she decided to make this garden her secret spot where she could be free among this beauty.

After some time spent there she decided to go home and tell friends she got scared.She planned to do that because she did not want anyone else to know about that place.When she got home she went straight to her room.She told her parents that she wanted to sleep and they did not ask her anything else.When she got to her room she changed into pajamas and sat on the bad to pull off her socks.And when she laid her head to pillow she immediately fell asleep and her dreams were about roses and the garden.
Next morning she got up early and went to school.When she got there her friends asked her if she was in the haunted house.She told them that she didn't because she was too scared and that they were right that place was haunted. They laughed at her but little did they know that she was there and that house was not haunted just abandoned.After the school she went with friends on little outing outside the city.They all brought something to eat and drink.It was almost dark when she excused herself and told them that she must go home early because she was going somewhere with her parents.She gathered her stuff and headed not home but to her special garden.
And so days passed and Rose spent more and more time in the garden.Strangely that no one suspected that she was there.It was like time stopped in the garden.
It was sunny Sunday and it was day like other when someone else found way to get garden.Rose did not noticed that intruder but she kept dancing like she was doing every day since she found the garden.
While she was dancing sun kept playing with her red locks and she kept dancing and jumping around with such grace that no one would tell that she was just amateur.
Strange guy watched her while she was dancing and he was just mesmerized with her green eyes and her hair.He also liked how she danced because it was like she was dancing for the roses and it seemed that roses responded to her dance and they swayed on the wind.
When she stopped dancing this strange guy quietly left the garden and only thing on his mind was this beautiful girl.That is why he decided to watch her every night.She did not notice that someone was watching her day after day and night after night.One more thing that she did not know was that this boy was the one she loved for three years.
But he could not watch her unseen because one night she turned around because she heard something.It was then she saw that boy,Ammar was his name,and he was watching her.He did not noticed the look on her face and that she was coming towards him.But when she was near the bushes he was hiding he jumped in surprise.It was now her turn to get surprised because the guy she noticed that was hiding was her love and she temporarily lost her voice.She though that she must be wrong to assume that it was Ammar who was watching her.Her mind kept racing with questions when he started apologizing to her and told her everything that he was watching her and that bit by bit he fell in love with her.
Rose couldn't believe her ears slowly one tear started forming in the corner of her eyes.Ammar noticed that and asked her why she was crying.She told him that she was waiting for so long for him to notice her.Ammar was stunned at her words because he never knew that she loved him secretly.Only thing he could do now and that would make her happy was to kiss her.
First she was bit confused when he got closer but she kept standing there and was watching his eyes.Slowly she closed her eyes and their lips met.It was such nice and tender kiss full of love and passion.It was that time she realized how happy she is and that she does not want this moment to end.And from that time that little rose garden was their place.

Feedback please

Last edited by Rose Pearl; 03-07-2010 at 09:11 PM..

Aiyanna
我爱你, ৎ...

Old 03-14-2010, 01:43 AM

In the middle of the night. In the late 1800's a little girl named Annebelle slept. Her cotton white pajamas with the little teddy bear in her hand. Fast aleep she lay. In the darkness something creeps.

Something knocks on her door and she wakes up. She wiped the sleep from her eyes and hastly got up and went towards the door. The knocking persisted as she started hearing a dog barking behind her.

She turned around to see a black dog faded and transparent with glowing red eyes. A kind of red the girl had never seen before.

Then as sudden as it came it disappeared and the knocking stopped. Scared ,little Annebelle ran to her mothers room and opened the door to her mother hanging from a rope. Annebelle tugged at her mom, thinking she was alive. Alas she was not. Then the rope turned her mother, in a way she was facing her. Just then the mothers head lifted up and glowing red eyes bleeding were staring at Annebelle.

Then the dog suddenly appeared again and looked at Annebelle. It disappeared.

8 Years later Annebelle was 15 and going from foster home to foster home. She was sad and depressed and remembered the dog fondly. She had only seen it twice and wondered what it ment.

When it was her 18th birthday. She was finally free from the homes. She met a man and bought a new house. She was happy with her life until...

She woke up one night to the same knocking she had heard when she was seven. Terrified she got up and walked over to her husbands bed. She tried to wake him up when she noticed he wasn't breathing. His head turned backwards and stared at her with red eyes, the same as her mothers.

She screamed as she heard the barking and the dog appeared before her. She ran and fell off the balcony to her unwelcomed death.

Today we know the black dog as the 'demon dog' or 'hell hound'. It is said that if you see the dog 3 times you suffer the ultimate death. As for what happened to her loved ones. Well that was the result of the demon owner of the dog. It will try to save someone they want to save but most times they fail as the see the dog 3 times. If you want more info go to Google.com and search the black shuck, and if you want a video of what happened in a college students initiation search up black shuck/ lost tapes. Have a nice day!

Do You BELIEVE?

feedback!

Rose:Very good! I love how you wrote everything. Its great!.

iirain
ME!

Old 03-28-2010, 02:18 PM

Im making this up as I go so.........

There once was a beautiful black rose, the most delicate yet deadly rose you'd ever seen. If you picked this rose you would have powers beyond demand, and you would never age. But few ever tryed to pick the rose for it sat on a Mountian that reached up into time itself and dangers of all kinds guarded the flower. Thorns six feet tall were fill to the brim with poisen and grown out of the hill. Man eating voltures with peircing red eyes and feathers as black as pitch circled the mountain and swooped down to snatch up any brave travelers trying to reach the rose.The bones of old brave knights lurk in the shadows awaiting the right moment to reach out and grab you! Pitfalls and quik sand would pull you into the center of the mountain where it is said to have held hell itself. Demons and witches all lived on the mountain also. The defences were never fooled. So the black rose waited millions of years but was never reached. So the flower withered and died on the old mountain.......:3

Amaya Dimir
Maya

Old 03-30-2010, 07:33 PM

-I Promise-

It was a cool July morning. The trees were swaying with the wind and the birds had just begun to sing. On the front porch of a small, Midwestern home, a girl stood, her face flooded with tears. Her lover, standing in front of her, reached up and wiped away a few. She let out a few more sobs before she could speak.
"Promise you'll come home?" She finally asked through her tears.
"I promise. You know I will." Her lover tried to reassure her. She let out a few more tears, and then straightened up.
"I'm holding you to that." She almost threatened.
"I know love, I know." Her lover said, then reached out and pulled her close. She held on to the love of her life like it was the last time she would get the chance.
"Sweetie, I gotta go now."
Her love said with such a deep regret. She let her tears go once more as she nodded and took a step back. With a quick kiss to her cheek, her love walked down the path to the car. She watched as her angel drove off into the distance, off to serve this country. She wiped her tears with the back of her sleeve, and went into the house.
She thought long and hard about what she had to do. She had to stay sane, without her angel to help her. She had to wait for the day her love came home. She sat up that entire night, crying and remembering. Holding on to the good memories, and throwing out the bad.
Days went by, and she remained the same teary-eyed girl as the day her love left. The phone rang. She answered, and was beyond excited to hear the voice of her angel.
"Hey Sweetie, I only have three minutes."
Three minutes? That isn't enough! She thought to herself, but she made the best out of it. The call ended. A few more day went by, when she received a letter.

Hey Sweetie, every things fine here. How are you doing?

How was she doing? She was going through Hell just trying not to cry every waking moment. Months started to go by. A few phone calls here and there, a letter every other week, then, it all stopped.
She didn't understand what was going on. It had been almost a month and she had received nothing. She had been having nightmares about her love never coming home. She had woke up in the middle of the night to the ring tone of her lover, only to find nothing.
Was she going insane? Was it all her imagination? She couldn't take it anymore. She sat up in bed and rubbed her eyes. She looked at the clock, 1:17a.m. She felt someone put their hand on her shoulder. She jumped, looked around, and saw nothing.
She heard the front door open and close. She stood up and quietly walked to her bedroom door. She listened. Footsteps echoed down the hall as someone climbed the stairs and made their way towards her room. She backed away slowly, until she was flat against the wall. She closed her eyes, and the door opened.
"You're awake?" the voice of her lover asked. Her eyes flew open. Her angel walked to her and pulled her in close.
"See? I told you I'd come home." She was, once again, in tears. But this time it was tears of joy.
"I love you Sweetie." Her love whispered to her. She held onto her angel as if she would never let go.
"Come on, you need to get back in bed." Her love told her. She nodded and crawled back into bed, with her angel close behind her. She snuggled in as close to her angel as she possibly could, and fell asleep.
"I'll always be with you Love." Her angel told her as she slept. The next morning, she woke up with a smile on her face. She stretched and sat up. The sun was shinning and the birds singing. She looked over to where she thought she would find her angel, to only find a soldiers' note.

I love you Sweetie and I'll see you again as soon as I can. Please wait for me.

She didn't understand. She walked downstairs and into the living room. The phone rang. It was a young lady.
"I'm sorry to inform you that Private Dimir was in an accident." She couldn't believe it. Her angel had just left a little while ago. How did the accident get reported so quickly?
"When?" she asked with great concern.
"Around 1 a.m. last night, the vehicle that Private Dimir was traveling in was targeted and bombed." She dropped the phone, and fell to her knees. She was in complete shock.
Her angel never broke a promise.

I'm not sure what told me to write this, but it was about 4 years ago. I'm always open for feedback, so feel free to give some ^.^

Mine Kuramae
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-21-2010, 07:23 PM

Since I'm here I might as well contribute to the thread growth!

The sky is clear, as endless as the horizon itself. The continent of Laurun is as diverse as the numerous races that live there. From the majestic cities of humans to the woodlands of the elves, Laurun is packed full of adventure for anyone who was willing to take the risks of the adventurer lifestyle. Many youth have traveled to be adventurers, all coming far and wide for various reasons.
Humans are the most populous of all the races, covering practically every area of the continent. Despite the rather short life spans of humans, their ambition and drive has made others respect and even admire them. The abundance of human-run cities has proven this fact to be true.
Where there are humans, one will usually find elves along in the mix. Elves are the graceful, beautiful, and most elegant race of all. Elves are naturally suited to be wizards and druids; their blood being in tune with the arcane and nature. Humans and elves are at peace actually, with the result being a surge of half-elf beings. Half-elves are graceful like their elven parent with the similar traits of their other human parent.
Gnomes, halflings, and dwarfs are the small races in the world, each one different than the other. Gnomes were the biggest of the small races, with dwarfs being the shortest and widest. Many a halfling has pick-pocketed many taller people, their quick reflexes making them excellent rogues. Dwarfs are very muscular for such a short stature, making great fighters and loyal friends in times of need.
The city of Night Tower is a grand place where all of these races mingle together, at least for the moment. Ruled by the retired adventurer Lord Nasher, Night Tower is a place where many prestigious families decide to live and multiply.
“Concentrate girl!” A short elven woman yelled at her clumsy yet eager student. Golden locks are pulled high into a ponytail; the whole left side of her face covered by hair. To anyone else it would be odd that this short person was yelling fiercely at the other, obviously younger woman but she didn’t care about the opinion of others.
Sharp sapphire eyes traveled on the other’s form, sighting the drops of perspiration on her skin. Long snow and sapphire robes covered her full figure, giving her an air of decently and modesty, “I said concentrate damn it!”
“Why don’t you do it yourself?” The other woman snapped back, her petite body obviously under tremendous amounts of stress, “I’m not an elf! This is harder than it looks Mistress Cyria!”
“It doesn’t matter! Fire, bend to my will!” Surrounding her pale hand, a bright orb of fire floated above her palm. The heat radiating from the object was soothing to the elven woman as she smirked at her student. Throwing her hand back, the ball soared through the air, smashing the ground on which her student stood, making the other loose her concentration and balance.
“Mistress Cyria!” The younger woman yelled in irritation. Unlike her mistress, her skin was a deep mahogany, reminiscent to the bark of the Grand Oak. She took a hand and flattened out her black hair, the ends touching the back of her neck. Somehow her tumble didn’t knock off her black frames, the metal and glass covering her onyx eyes.
“That was for your mouth Bianca.” Cyria gave her student a critical smile, “It was just additional practice. I’m a wizard, little girl. You have plenty of practice to catch up to my skill.”
“I’m not a wizard Mistress.” Bianca stood on her two feet, her brown apprentice robes fitting loosely around her, “I just don’t read scrolls and learn spells like that.”
“That makes it even harder for you, dear sorcerer.” The elven woman pulled out a brown wand from her pockets, and handed it to the young human, “Take this wand of lesser summoning. You can use it to summon the small animal to use for practice. Everyone knows that you need it.”
“Oh thanks Mistress Cyria…” Bianca replied dryly yet placed the wand in one of her pockets anyway. She walked slowly to her bags, picking her gear up and on her back, “If I improve enough, could I get a Multi-Stared Cloak?”
“It will be many years before you earn one little girl.” The elven woman patted the younger one’s shoulders, giving Bianca a warm motherly smile, “It’s getting dark young woman. I am sure that your overprotective parents are wondering where you are, since you’re not sparing with your blade like they ordered you to.”
“I’m sure of it.” Bianca turned to walk through the door, preparing to leave the store.
“By the way, don’t go chasing after that boy!” Cyria yelled as Bianca walked out the store. The streets of Night Tower were bustling with people moving around, some going home while others are traveling to the local tavern. Bianca let a smile grace her youthful features while walking onto the cobblestone streets. In the near distance she spotted her best friend and heartthrob of the city.
Anyone could identify the six-foot-four young male, as he stood over half of the citizens around him. Silken brown locks are tied up into a ponytail, the hair above his shoulder blades. His pale skin gleaned in the horizon, making him even more attractive. Dressed into a suit of gleaming silver armor with a longsword sheathed on his side, he is the very image of a holy warrior.
“Admir! I know that you hear me, wait up!” Bianca ran to catch up to her tall friend as he turned around and flashed her a smile. She could now see his emerald eyes glittering, his small but pointed ears poking out from his locks. Bianca knew one thing: this little half-elf is sexy!
“Ah, there you are Bianca!” His voice is deep and masculine and it made the fan girl within smile. Bianca could feel the intense glares she was receiving from the females around them, and it made the young sorcerer smirk darkly, “Aren't you supposed to be inducted into the Night Tower official Divine Guard?”
“Admir, you sure know how to ruin a girl's mood!” She giggled at her friend and not so secret crush as they both walked along the stone streets, like the rest of the people of the noble city, “Besides, you know how I feel about that!” The brunette looked at his friend carefully, noting that her optimism level didn't even dent in the least.
“Bianca...you can tell me anything, you know right?” The couple stopped walking as he let out a deep sigh, adjusting his breastplate slightly, “I'll be there for you no matter what.”
“Yeah, I know.” She gave him a soft smile, but he could see her heart jump in her chest and that unsettled him, “They're still trying to force me into the Divine Guard. My family just doesn't understand or like my choice...I'll deal with it.”
“Just be careful alright?” He wrapped his strong arms around her small form, conveying his emotions through the tightest hug he has given her, “I'm going to do some extra training with Crescent outside the gates. Take care my friend, take care.”
Bianca grimiced at the venom, that one venom-like name rushing through her veins and seizing her heart as she forced a friendly wave at his retreating form. She really didn't want to walk into the double doors that separated her family's house from the outside world, but she didn't have any choice. She didn't have enough experience to travel alone as an adventurer...which she would have to do because of her bloodline.
The outside was pretty grand, even it was just two stories high. The whole place was made of stone, the castle look was very popular in this city. The family's symbol was sewed in the crimson banners that decorated the walls, that blinding white sword and cross duo mocking her from within. She placed her hands on the two mahogany doors and pushed, opening her home. The place was bustling with activity, different family members pausing just to stare at her with wide eyes.
“Little sister.” The slightly distant voice of a female instantly reached her ears and she turned her head to the left. Standing there was an older woman looking down on her, although they are the same height.
“Jessie.” She frowned at her older sister, watching the woman walk up to her. Black strands ended at her back, with even bangs cut just above her eyebrows. With those light brown eyes that glimmered with gold specks in the right light, Jessie was very beautiful even for someone her age, “What would you want at a time like this? To poke and prod at my ego or something?”

MaddAlice

Old 04-24-2010, 07:08 PM

Once upon a time, there were two half sisters. Their names were Dawn and Raven. They were both beautiful girls, but in very different ways. Dawn had a waterfall of blonde hair and icy blue eyes. Raven had deep black hair and a piercing hazel eyes. Despite the obvious representations of light and dark, they were quite the opposite of how they looked, Dawn was a troublemaker while Raven worked hard and had morals. Sadly, Raven was blamed for Dawn's wrongdoings while Raven's work was credited to her halfsister. Now, at the ages of 16(Dawn) and 15(Raven), Raven had had enough.
"Dear sister," Dawn began in her rich voice. "What ever could make your face so sour?"
"I'm tired," she said, only telling half the truth. She had extra chores as punishment for cutting of the neighbor's hair. Her halfsister had handed the siscors to her and the neighbor walked in screaming at her. The neighbor yanked her hair and screamed for her mother. The whip got a good workout after that. Oh, her rear hurt like Hell too. She lay on her stomach and hid her face in her pillow. Her sister came over to her and poked her butt, she flinched and resisted the urge to growl at the girl. "You shouldn't lie like that, I can tell its more." Raven pulled her head out of the pillow and glared. "Even if you think it is, I'm not explaining it to you."
Dawn frowned but went back to her bed. "You really shouldn't hide things from your big sister."
"Halfsister," Raven corrected. Soon, Dawn was asleep and Raven was left to her thoughts. How could she stop her halfsister from getting her into trouble all the time? She wracked her brain for ideas, but none came. Sighing, she went to sleep. There would be other times to figure out what to do about Dawn.
The next morning, Raven got up early and mopped the floors. Not long after she was done, Dawn came down and tipped over a jar of honey. "Oops," she said with a cruel smile. Raven glared at her, then their mother came downstairs, tapping her foot. "Well?" she said sternly. "Clean it up!" Their mother took Dawn by the arm and they left the house, Raven assumed they were going shopping. She cleaned up the sticky mess on the floor and sat on a chair by the window, watching. Dawn had returned and was flirting with some boy. They snuck off into the family barn.
Raven beamed as she watched them sneak away. There was no way her sister could blame it on her if she got pregnant. She thought back, not too long ago, hadn't she witnessed something similar with a different boy? Well, it looks like her sister had a flaw, and she didn't even have to exploit it. The problem would work itself out. Finally, Dawn came back in, her hair a mess and hay in random locks. Handing her a brush, Raven studied her. Dawn looked back,"Don't give me that funny look! I was searching for some money mother hid so she could pay for the groceries! I couldn't find it!"
"Here," Raven replied, handing Dawn her own bag of money, a handsewn R across the front.
"Mother will think I stole it from you."
"Then I will come with you to assure her I didn't." For a moment, Dawn stared suspiciously at Raven, who was still holding out the bag. Finally, she snatched it up and walked off. Raven followed behing, whistling. Revenge wasn't going to be needed to get back at her sister, she could ruin her own life.

It wasn't long before Dawn's miniscule body began to show signs of pregnancy, and not long before her mother noticed. Raven prodded it along, jabbing at Dawn's stomach every now and then with a snide joke. One night, her mother shouted for Dawn. Raven watched from the stairs as her sister was scolded severely. After that night, Dawn lost all will to torment Raven, and Raven went along happily with a life free of troubles. It wasn't long before Dawn had the baby, and after, she looked at Raven and murmured. "I was always so jealous of how hard you worked and I hated that I couldn't do anything, so I didn't want you to get credit. I'm sorry." Raven's stomach twisted, and Dawn handed her the baby. "You take her, I'm not responsible enough for a baby." Raven, still in shock, nodded slowly. Then Dawn began to scream loudly,"Raven's going to kill my baby!" Raven glared at Dawn and quickly placed the baby back in Dawn's arms. Their mother came in and shook her head in confusion. "The girl lies. I'm weary of it." Raven glared at her sister, who was in shock that she was finally caught. Her mother struck Dawn and left the room.
After, her mother never believed a word Dawn said and put her to hard work while Raven left the house to live comfortably in a cottage far away from her family's antics.

The end.

funnybunny
The Twouble Maker owo

Old 05-02-2010, 06:49 PM

Okay, just to clarify, this story was made up on the spot. It's a little cheesy, but it'll have to do.

Darkness filled the town. Not a single bit of light shone through the horrible black muck that covered the houses. Karia rose from her bed, unable to sleep. She peered out the window and found that the moon was hidden tonight, oddly enough. On the night she had been waiting for the whole month there came the Darkness, hiding the moon.

The Darkness did not come very often. It had only seen the town once before, when It had been infuriated at a refugee who had shone a light at the Darkness. Even though It had not hurt anyone, Karia was shivering with nervousness and excitement.

The whole sky rumbled. The Darkness was angry, that was evident. Karia tiptoed past her sleeping brother, Myrad, and climbed out the window to get a better view. She knew her mother would be very angry at her if she found out Karia was sneaking out at night, especially if it was to examine the Darkness.

For some strange reason, Karia was interested in the arts of darkness. All of it soothed her mind in a moment of pain. She didn't know why, it was just an odd personality.

The Darkness roared again. "MYRAD," It bellowed. "BE BRAVE AND APPROACH THE DARKNESS." 'No!' Thought Karia. 'It wants my brother! What could he have possibly done wrong?' Karia raced inside and held fast to the sleeping child. She wrapped her arms around him tightly to protect him from harm of the Darkness. The question kept entering her mind, 'What did he do wrong? What did this little, harmless child do to anger the Darkness so?' She pondered the questions in her mind and racked her mind trying to figure out what had gone on the past few days. Had he snuck out without telling? No, only Karia did that. Did he steal something from someone? No, Myrad was the most spoiled kid on Earth. What did he do to awaken the Darkness?

Karia sobbed into Myrad's hair. He awoke from the noise. "What's going on, Karia?" he asked in such an innocent voice. It soothed Karia's mind and her tears stopped.

"Nothing, just sleep." she was amazed at how afraid she was, at how much her voice was quivering.

"It's the Darkness isn't it?" Myrad said in a quiet whisper. "It's come for me hasn't it?"

Karia gasped. "No, no. Of course not." She stared at the rain-streaked window. It had started to pour.

Myrad opened the window. Karia jerked out of the way to keep her dress dry. "STUPID DARKNESS!!!" her brother suddenly cried into the night. "I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG!! BUT FOR THE WRONGS YOU HAVE COMMITED, I CHALLENGE YOU, O DARKNESS, TO A DUEL AMONG THE HEAVENS!!!" What was he doing? Karia tried in vain to hold Myrad down but he leapt out the window, his face red with rage, and sprinted towards the bellowing winds. With the cold rain stinging his burning hands, Myrad ran for it; right into the Darkness.

Clockwork Lime
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-06-2010, 08:09 PM

((This is the beginning of a suspense/horror short story...I came up with this little drabble while waiting for an appointment with a professor this afternoon. Feedback is loved.))

There's a beat-up brick building down on Sycamore Street, right between a whitewashed laundromat and a knick-knack shop called "This, That, and the Otherthing." The bricks were painted white once, but now they're peeling like a bad sunburn.

The junkie crouched on the corner scoops up a handful of leaves from the gutter and shakes them. He looks like he has no idea what he's looking for, like a dog that's been out in the rain too long.

Somewhere inside the brick building, a cat hisses, then falls silent. It watches the man on the corner with eyes just a little too human, popping up on its back legs to watch through the dirty glass. It lingers for a moment, and then it disappears.

The busted-up watch in the junkie's pocket stops ticking.

Mystic
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 07-13-2010, 12:15 AM

Okay so this story is pretty random. It was pretty much a result of me being kept up too many days in a row.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Princess's Servant

Once upon a time there lived a princess. She was the typical cliché fairy tale princess. She was blessed with beauty, wealth, and anything else someone could ever want. She has long blonde hair, baby blue eyes, and was presented with only the finest of clothes. Anything that she desired would be fetched for her on a whim. The only thing missing from her life was her prince.

By her 16th birthday she was to be married. She was presented with many princes. All of them fit into the cliché prince charming catorgory. Dashing young men from all over tried to impress the lovely princess and each and every one of them failed. Six months before the princess's birthday she was presented with a gift from a price of a far away land or at least that's what she was told when the gift was presented to her.

It was a large brown wooden box covered in pink ribbons. It was brought back to the royal garden where the princess spent most of her time. The princess had seen many gifts before but nothing like this one. It was so roughly thrown together on the outside that she hardly even gave it a glance at first. She almost considered just throwing it away for whomever sent this atrocity couldn't possibly have enough money to be worthy of her.

The princess's curiosity had gotten the best of her and she ordered a palace guard to open the wooden box. Once opened a young man in rags stood up and walked from inside the box. He bowed before the princess and took her hand in his. He smiled an awkward smile.

"Hello my fair princess." He said in a suave voice.

Disgusted by his ragged appearance the princess pulled her hand away.

"Who do you think you are?! How Dare you grab my hand like that!" She yelled as the ragged boy rose from his knees.

"I am but your humble servant. Anything you wish I will command my dear." He replied as he bowed before her once more.

"Whoever sent you has horrible taste is servants! I bet they just sent you here to get rid of you!" She stormed off.

The young man followed after her. "But my lady, I am here but to serve you! I am not flunky."

"Fine! I don't care where you came from!" She shouted as she stopped. She turned to the young man with a smile on her face. "Fetch me some roses!"

The young man looked to the princess confused at her request. "Roses?"

"What are you deaf?! Yes! That's exactly what I said, now go get me some and don't show your face in my presence until you get some! I want nothing more than the very rarest of all roses!"

The you man set out on his quest for the best roses he could find. He was gone for weeks before he finally returned with the rarest blue roses in the world. The princess thought for sure she got rid of him but he indeed returned with the roses she requested. He handed her the most beautiful bouquet she had ever seen. She threw the roses to the ground and stepped on them angry that he had come back with what she requested.

"Are you not pleased?" He asked as he watched the princess crush the roses he risked his life to gather. Those particular roses only grew on high cliffs on a mountain ridge far away and were very hard to come by.

"No! I am not pleased! Now gather me some dragon's blood!" She yelled as she sent the you man yet on another quest.

"Very well." He bowed to her and made his way out of the castle.

Days passed and the young man still had not returned. The Princess began to miss the way he followed her around granting any wish she wanted. Most of all she missed his smile. Whatever she did she just could not get his goofy smile out of her head.

Months had passed and the princess began to fall into a deep depression without the young man serving her. She had other servants but none of them stood out like he did. Could it be that she actually missed him? No, there couldn't be anything there. After all he was nothing but a ragged servant! He surely was not good enough to be a husband for such a fair princess! Yet there she was, in love with the very thing she never thought she could love.

Three days before her 16th birthday her mother sent for more princes to attempt to take her hand in marriage. However, the princess refused to see anyone but the ragged servant that she had cruelly sent away.

"How could I have been so selfish?!" She cried herself to sleep that night. That same night she was awoke by what sounded like a struggle on her balcony. Half asleep the princess made her away out to where the noise was. There on the balcony was the ragged servant! Surely she was dreaming!

"My dear princess, I have not only brought to you the dragon's blood but the dragon itself!" He said as he gave her his signature awkward smile.

Suddenly a large dragon flew up onto the balcony and growled at the princess before eating her all in one bite.

Upon hearing the ruckus, the palace guards made their way to the balcony. There the ragged servant stood as the dragon flew off into the night.

"Where is the princess?!" The lead guard questioned as he watched the beast fly away.

"She was consumed by the beast." The servant bowed his head as the winged beast flew away.

yellowcautiontape

Old 07-17-2010, 12:36 AM

This one's right off the toppa my head:

Too Kind

The princess Annabella was known throughout her kingdom as a beautiful and kind girl. She would grant every wish anyone
asked her, unless her father forbid her as she was also a very obedient child. This was her strength, but her weakness as
well.

One morning, she and her friend Jade were taking a stroll. Jade came from a poor family; her father had died when she was
very young, and her mother was a shopkeeper with little pay. At the time being, Jade was working in the palace as Annabella's personal maid.

"You know, I don't really want to be princess." said Annabella suddenly. "I'm only here because I was born into it. I have
almost no control over the kingdom whatsoever."

Jade was stunned. "But the people love you! I would love to be princess..." she caught herself. "Not that you're doing a bad
job or anything, but I just... I didn't mean it like that. Sorry, milady." Jade swept down low in a bow. Best friends they may be
but Annabella was still the ruler and Jade didn't want to say anything she would regret.

But Annabella surprised her. She laughed. "Get up, Jade, I'm on my break. Just call me 'Anna' for now, please."

"Alright, Anna. What do you want to do today?" Jade wiped her forehead with the back of her hand. "It's getting awfully hot.
Let's go to my mother's shop." Jade's mother was a strong woman who got what she wanted. She, Leyla, had gone through
too much to be kind anymore. Although, at one point, Leyla was a loving, caring woman who would never think of doing
wrong. But that was before.

"Hello, Mother."

"Wash the dishes, please." said Leyla gruffly. Annabella was surprised she had even added the "please" in there. "Any news I should know about?"

"I'm getting incredibly tired of my job." Annabella said.

"Oh really? Do you know how much Jade wants to be a princess? She says you get lovely dresses and jewels... and people look up to you. Would you mind if Jade took over for a day?"

Jade gasped. "Mother! We can't possibly ask that of our ruler!" But her eyes spoke wanting and Annabella knew it.

"Okay. One day. How about tomorrow?" Jade looked horrified while Leyla just looked amused.

"Anna, your father is not going to be happy about this," Jade warned.

Annabella just shrugged. "You can't guarantee that. A girl should get what a girl wants." She corrected herself. "What she wants deeply, anyway. Come to the palace at the same time you normally do."

"But... but..." Jade was just looking for reasons to change Annabella's mind. "I don't look at all like you! How will you fool the kingdom?"

"We won't fool them." Annabella replied firmly, tossing her golden hair. "It will be publicly announced."

Jade looked dumbstruck. "Okay. You've won me." she said finally, giving up. It was no use trying to argue with a princess.

Jade's day as princess came and went. As she had guessed, the king was furious. He had deeply scolded Annabella and told her if she wanted what others wanted, then she should just move to the forest. And that was what she did.

Should she have been kind enough to let Jade be princess, even for a day?

Pip
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-26-2010, 11:43 AM

I wrote this story in English, I hope it's alright. I'm not usually one for horror.
WARNING! For those who dislike gore or horror, it's probably best if you don't read this. (:

One Christmas Morning

A soft wind blew past the frosted window, which was alight with a soft glow. Faint conversation crept through the cracks under the door.
A group of jovial people sat around a heavily laden table. A snowman lamp grinned down at them from the mantlepiece, and a large roast was sitting in the middle of the table. A woman began cutting pieces away, and friendly hubbub hung over the Fuller family as they enjoyed the delicious food and lovely atmosphere.
Persephone sat back, listening intently to a horror story that her uncle was telling. Her mother interrupted. "George, stop it! You're goint to give them nightmares." But Mrs. Fuller smiled slightly.
"Nah, sis, I'm just warning them! Anyway, where was I?"
"You were going to tell is about the killer!" Persephone reminded him eagerly, eyes aglow with excitement.
"Ah, yes. Well, almost fifty years ago this Christmas, right in this spot, a young lady and her husband were brutally murdered. The killer, and we don't know who to this day, cut open their bellies and pulled out their guts. He left them alive, while he stewed and ate their innards. They say that the murderer could make innocent children help him with his evil deeeds."
Persephone looked horrified, and clasped her hands over her mouth. Uncle George had a mad glint in his eye.
"He tortured them, and when they were about to die, he drained them of their blood and drank it. Every 50 years the same thing would happen, in this very street. All Hallow's street, that is." George paused for effect as the wind whistled eerily. Then he grinned, happily. "Well, off to bed. Wouldn't want to miss Father Christmas now, would ya?"
"Uncle, I'm old enough to know he doesn't exist!" Persephone replied, a little peeved. "I'm 16!"
And so, within three hours, the guests had departed and Persephone went to bed. She hid under her covers and every shadow looked menacing.
It didn't help that the moon and stars were hidden by a thick cloud, and no light seemed to exist. The girl thought she heard some creaking footsteps and the metallic screech of metal on metal. It wasn't long until sleep claimed her.
Persephone dreamt something strange. She was walking through the house, and stood in front of the door to her parents' room. She just stood there, eyes boring into the wooden door when a voice crept into her head.
Go inside, it whispered.
No. No, I won't. Persephone replied, unsure.
I said, GO!
Persephone's hand rose to the door handle, but she struggled against it. "No! I don't want to! I don't wan-"
As the door opened, Persephone awoke as though someone had screamed in her ear. It was 3:33 am by her luminous clock on her bedside table, and as though a giant hand was controlling her, she walked on to the landing and to her parents' room. She stretched out a shaking hand, the door was ajar, and pushed it open. She didn't even notice as she looked inside.
Persephone opened her mouth to scream, but no sound came out. There on the bed, lay her father, eyes glassy and staring, and her mother was pinned to the wall like she was crucified. Their stomachs were wide open, and bloody handprints and splatters were on the wall.
Carved into the wall to which her mother was pinned, was a note.
I AM COMING FOR YOU, PERSEPHONE. THE DEVIL AWAITS YOU.
Persephone fell to her knees, and didn't even see that her blood-smeared reflection was grinning evilly at her.

I hope you enjoyed that, and it wasn't too cliche. (:
I am open to criticism, and would love to know how to improve my creative writing.

Last edited by Pip; 09-26-2010 at 12:23 PM..

Mizayo
The Embodiment of Geekiness

Old 10-03-2010, 07:25 AM

Kisses and Kills

It wasn't possible. It couldn't be. Yet there she was, standing in front of me with her long black hair and emerald eyes. And here I was, with this fluttering feeling inside my heart, about to burst.

"Jade," I whispered, the sound in my voice gone. "I need to tell you something."

"What is it, Melanie?" She saw the tired look in my eyes and groaned. "Did I leave the papers behind again? I'm going to get fired, aren't I? Mr. Finn's gonna kill me!" She put her head in her hands and sighed.

I smiled at her, lightly giggling at her expression. "Jade, you didn't leave the papers. Well... At least, I don't think you did."

She looked up at me andlet out a sigh of relief. "Well, that's good news. If that's not what you wanted to tell me, then what is it?"

My throat got dry again and I couldn't talk. I looked down, red rushing into my cheeks.

"Melanie... If you like me, all you have to do is say so." Jade said softly, putting a hand on my shoulder and bringing my face back up to look at her in suprise.

"H-how long have you known?" I asked quietly, trying my best to keep my voice from breaking.

"Ever since I started working here. I noticed you couldn't keep your eyes off of me for more than a minute." She laughed. "I didn't mind, though."

More and more red rushed to my face and I began to try to escape from her grasp, but it was held firmly on my shoulder. She wasn't going to let me go.

"Oh, not so fast little missy. Don't I get a kiss first?" Jade teased, smiling at my embarrassed face.

I remained totally silent and when I wouldn't react to her words, she grabbed my head and pulled me into a hard kiss.

She was suprisingly soft for such force, and it made me feel like I was being kissed by an angel. The deeper the kiss got, the more love I felt for this goddess before me. Which just intensified the terror as she let go of me and broke the kiss.

"Melanie." She whispered.

"Yes?"

"Goodbye." She said, and walked out of the shop. She was killed in a car accident the next day.

fishyfey
*^_^*

Old 10-15-2010, 05:12 AM

Torch Barer

My mother died a few years ago. I guess she finally burned herself out. Too many bright smiles and warm hugs can do that to you if you are not careful. No one can compare to the inner love and light she shone with, but I try my best.

Ever since I picked up the burning torch that dropped from her cold, limp fingers, my life has become more complicated. The darkness that always chased after her now nips at my heals, and I run across the land trying to keep out of its' chilly reach. It is a living breathing creature of black mist that follows me with ravenous hunger. It is cold and although not evil, it is not kind either. One day it will catch up with me and swallow me into its blackness forever. But that day is not today.

My sneakers are bright orange and I wear a yellow and red jogging suit. Golden hair the color of sunrays flies behind me as my feet hit the pavement one after the other. Each step pounding into the ground sends ripples of pleasure up from my toes and shivers up my spine. Running is freedom. Running is truth and endurance. Running is what makes me who I am.

My path takes me from New York with her giants of steel and glass that glow with the morning light, through the Technicolor green forests of Pennsylvania and Ohio. I run through one state to the next without stopping. Nebraska stretches endlessly past honey colored fields and Colorado's mountain peaks glitter in the sunlight. California is a refreshing breath of green after the golden desert of Nevada and the lifeless salt flats of Utah.

Always the blackness chases me like bloodhounds on the scent of a fox. It is relentless and snaps at my heels. When I look behind me at the deep voids that form a mockery of eyes and gaping mouth, I smile and laugh in the blackness's face. As long as I continue forward it will not catch me.

I am the daughter of the sun. She died old, but still full of heat and passion. I've picked up where she left off, and although I cannot fly through the sky like a long forgotten goddess, I can run.