Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-25-2010, 05:58 PM

He cleared his throat, an eyebrow raised, "Right. Very well. Your dorms. This is how those work; there are four dorms available to you. North, South, East, and West. For now, there are only two rooms available in each room, with two people in each. I understand you two," he looked at the vampires, "are siblings, but you will not be rooming together. You two boys will be rooming together in the North Wing, Dorm B. This means you will be sharing a room. So, get to know each other, and get comfy," he grabbed the shoulder of each boy and pulled them from the group, making them stand separate by each other.

Turning back to the group, he put his fingers on his chin thoughtfully, and looked at all of the girls. Finally, a smirk crossed his face as he knew which dorm to place them all in.

"Alright, you two," he pulled the other-more quiet-dark haired girl {{Tryphena}}, and the pink haired girl {{Krystall}} from the group, and nudged them so they were standing a few feet away from the two light haired boys. "You will be rooming together in the South Wing, Dorm A. So, you'll be sharing a room as well."

"Now," he chuckled, "That leaves you," he pointed at the vampire girl, "and you," he pointed at the outspoken dark haired girl. "You two will be rooming together in the South Wing, Dorm B, sharing a room," he couldn't wait to see how it'd play out with them sharing a room.

He stepped back, looking at the entire group, but mostly at the boys as he spoke. "There is no key, because the doors do not lock. I simply expect all of you to be honorable and stay in your own wing. That means you two," he pointed at the boys with a serious look, "will stay out of the South Wing, where the girls are staying. I will not tolerate otherwise. I do not have a punishment for it, but I will, and you will not like it. So, keep your beds to yourself, and your hormones in control," he couldn't believe he even had to cover this, but hey, you can't be too careful with kids.

{{If you were confused with who is rooming with who I am posting it on the first page of this thread. Also, if you are confused about the layout of the dorms, I will draw up a floor plan for the school while I'm out on my picnic today, so they'll be up later. (: }}

Red Carpet Massacre
*^_^*

Old 04-25-2010, 06:10 PM

That struck a nerve. a big one abigail's eye twitched, "I refuse to Room with a witchling!", she almost shrieked at him. Oh yah she was furious. Just room her with the one girl she hated. the damn time traveler! "You put me with her i'll kill her in her sleep!", she hissed at him and crossed her arms over her chest. If only sparks were real they'd be above her head.

Kyo looked at the other boy. He didn't seem too bad. but seriously the hormones talk was it really needed? Though his sister was right some of the girls were pretty cute. Man's gotta get some action somehow here!

(( no worries! i got it! ))

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-25-2010, 06:19 PM

{{Lmao. Every sentence of your post literally had me hurting my stomach from laughing so hard. You said exactly what I was hoping, it's like you read my mind. >.<}}

Peyton bit the insides of his cheeks to suppress his grin, but showed no signs outwardly that he was amused, " And she doesn't want to room with a vampire. Neither of you are happy. I'm glad we could come to an agreement. However, this is how it will be; you will room with who I choose you to room with. If you kill her in her sleep, it won't do any good. She's a Time Lady. Remember? She'll know you're going to do it, and she'll report straight to me," he looked at the Time Lady and added a side note, "There's one defensive part of your power. See? Improving already.

His attention turned back to the vampire, "You, what is your name?" Why couldn't she act like her brother? He didn't know, or necessarily like, who he was rooming with, yet he was able to keep his thoughts to himself. There was no hint at Peyton's words bothering him at all, and Peyton could tell already that the boy would be a good student.

Red Carpet Massacre
*^_^*

Old 04-25-2010, 06:36 PM

"And if i refuse?", she hissed at him and poked him with a pointed fingernail at his chest. She was furious! That time traveler? OH heeelllllll no. "How bout i just push her off a cliff and we call it even?", That actually sounded like a great idea to her. Sleep the girl and throw her off a cliff! She giggled inside her head.

Kyo looked at Peyton, "Kyo why?", he asked.

Last edited by Red Carpet Massacre; 04-25-2010 at 06:44 PM..

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-25-2010, 07:20 PM

Peyton looked down at her finger as she poked his chest, and his muscles rippled as he held himself back. He had hit women before, but he preferred not too. Besides, this was his student, not an enemy. She was simply upset. He had to keep that in mind.

Oh, to hell with it. She needs to know who's alpha male. He grabbed her wrist, pulling it over her head and twisting it around, her arm following it. His other hand shoved her waist, spinning her around until her back was to him. His hand flattened over her abdomen, shoving her against him, his other hand contorting her arm in an odd position behind her back. His muscles barely twitched as he held her firmly in place, his grip a vice where he held her.

"If you refuse, I will personally find a way to force you to stay in your room. If you escape, I will simply bring you back. So, please do not test me. I think you have great potential as a student, and I will test you. You will do as I say," he released the girl, turning to Kyo.

"Kyo. Hmm...used in some context in Japanese it may mean cooperative. That is very fitting for you," he smiled at the boy politely.

Red Carpet Massacre
*^_^*

Old 04-25-2010, 07:33 PM

(ooh ohh ohh! so fun haha! xD ))

Abby growled at him. That hurt damnet. Force her? Ha He couldn't do that. "Well i'd like to see you try mr. bigshot. you may be the Elite here but I'm not rooming with that.. that.. that thing! Do you understand me?!", Seriously?! Was he going to condemn her to be with that .. time traveler.. She thought of it more as a thing rather than a time traveler. Sure she had made the first move but Unlike Kyo she had tempermental issues. "I HATE YOU!", she screamed at him and ran at him and shoved him back forcing a blanket of snow and ice in his face. Her skin turned to an almost clear icy blue with a shine to it. Not sparkles. This is not Twilight folks.

Kyo was going to Say something but got interrupted by his sister losing her temper. I'm so not bailing her out of this one he thought to himself. He had always been the one keeping her out of trouble. Why couldn't she just ever behave? "Honestly.. I wondered what that meant..", He said to Peyton. He had never known what it meant just that his mother liked the name. He was more like her. Calm and cool. while his sister had the traits of their father, Hot headed and ready to kill whatever stood in their way.

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-25-2010, 08:00 PM

Yes, that's it," Peyton smirked. All he needed was for her to use her powers.

The second she did, Peyton could feel his mark sizzling, as his pupils dilated and he looked at her molecules. An invisible, yet tangible, aura enveloped Peyton and Abigail, and his hairs stood up on the back of his neck as he felt the familiar wave of energy slam into his body, through his skin, and directly into his own molecules. Smiling, the aura, and sizzling in his birthmark disappeared, but now he held a new power. Only temporarily, however, so he needed to act quick. He rubbed his hand over his face, wiping off the snow and ice. His foot swung around hers, kicking the back of hers out from under her. Using her own power against her, he shot out his hands, covering her, and the surrounding ground with ice. Waiting until she was frozen to the ground, he wiped at his forward, trying to warm it up after the snow attack.

"And..Abigail, I think your name is? Do you know what your name means? It is originally from Hebrew decent, meaning 'a father's joy'. So, how about we all live up to our names here, and you calm down, participate, follow my rules, and give your father something to be proud of?"

Pip
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-25-2010, 08:07 PM

Darcy watched the exchange with a politely amused face. "Not to worry. He is right. I'd rather be stuck in the Medusa Cascade, but I have decided to take this and look at it from the bright side. Not much longer and I'll be off. And, plus, you try to injure me gravely, I'll just keep coming back to get you." She smiled a dazzling smile, but her eyes spoke of hatred and fury. She turned to Peyton and nodded gravely. "I suppose that once I've trained, I can project images into my victims' heads, show them grizzly and horrible past events. And as to my other gift. May I?" She asked and stretched out her hand to his. "If there is anything you don't want me to see, just imagine a door and shut it. I won't pry upon things that are not to be seen."

Darcy turned back to the filthy plasmavore. "Take care, widdle Abby, you touch me, and I'll turn the setting on my gadget so high, that you won't be able to hear something exploding right next to you." She said, addressing her enemy with a cutesy baby voice. Her eyes glinted with danger. "And, oh, assimilate my blood, and you'll have dozens of vile creatures coming after you, not to mention what I will do." She said, and her voice sounded so kind, it was cruel. "Master Elite, I will share a dorm with her, for I am not..." She paused, trying to find the right word. "Kharzak laminirak!" It was a harsh, guttural and unmelodious language, and whatever it meant, it wasn't nice. She looked at the frozen girl and nodded, obviously in awe. "Interesting. Almost like a reversing mechanism, shooting back offensive attacks upon the perpetrator. Wait, no! Yes! No? Oh, yes, you're like a mirror!" She exclaimed, her findings obviously tuning her gleeful.

Last edited by Pip; 04-25-2010 at 08:16 PM..

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-25-2010, 08:26 PM

Peyton looked at the girl from a different world curiously. He hesitated, his face black, tilted as he looked at her. She had held out her hand to his, to tell his time, he was guessing, but Peyton's hesitation was no longer just that. He pulled his hands behind his back, stepping away from the girl. He knew she had good intentions, and meant him no harm, but letting someone-especially a woman-into his head was much too intimate. Especially when it was with a student.

He shook his head, addressing her other point, "I appreciate your cooperativeness. I will find a way to repay you for your efforts, most definitely," he looked down at her small outstretched hand.

"However, she will have no need your blood, my Time Lady. I will provide both Abigail and Kyo with a steady supply of blood. And, as for my power," he hesitated, wondering whether he should explain how it works to her, "you may think of it as you wish."

He decided it'd be better off to wait, until there were absolutely no doubts over the student before he could let them into his family for real. For now, they were just school family...

He had to find a way to change the subject from him. That isn't how this is supposed to go, the focus should be on them, not him. Though, he did find it extremely interesting how she described his power, and he began to think of her as more innocent than he had thought.

{{I have to leave for a picnic now. I'll be back in a few hours. (: Sorry, guys.}}

Red Carpet Massacre
*^_^*

Old 04-25-2010, 08:33 PM

He used her own power against her? Imagine that. She wasn't particularly fond of that. Made her hate him anymore. And my god that girl's voice. So cutesy it made her wanna be sick. She just shot a glare at Peyton and glared at Darcy, "Oh trust me. You wont feel a thing you'll have all the Sweet dreams you want witchling.", whatever she had called her she didn't know. But she obviously said something really nasty. She got up after the ice was gone and rubbed her butt. She took quite a fall. He didn't look that powerful but he was. Was going to be interesting for the two in their dorm. Would things work out? Or would they be at each other's throats day and night?

Kyo looked from Peyton Darcy and abby and back around. He wondered what his roommate was like. So far the kid seemed ok. Too many girls though. But atleast they were all cute. Though after this little event.. how many would actually like to be around him. So much for a chance at love! Damnet!

(( Edit: Have a good time! :3 ))

Last edited by Red Carpet Massacre; 04-25-2010 at 08:35 PM..

Pip
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-25-2010, 08:36 PM

Darcy tilted her head to one side slightly. Almost like a young child deep in thought. "Mirror, copying, yielding, adapting, whichever suits you best. I will appreciate it if you never took it upon yourself to see what I see. Though you may be of a higher rank than me, you would burn. Your mind would burn up, and the weight of a Time Lorc conscience would kill you. I am not threatening you, I am warning you, to prevent it from happening." The innocence had vanished, and had been replaced with something else.

"As for the plasmavores, I worry not about thirst, but revenge. Well, not worry. I'm aware of it. I thank you for the reassuring words." Darcy spoke in her soft voice, and a light breeze pushed her hair into her eyes, and they were covered for a moment or two. "Master Elite, one day you will see what you wish to see. You will no longer see a little girl, so far from home, but you will see a Time Lady, strong, powerful, and so alone." She turned back to the vampire. "Oh, dear Abby. I will sleep, and I will not waste my time. I need to train. I want to go back home." She said softly and her head was held high is pride and almost arrogance. "In time, you will come to understand why I hate your race, and why my people act the way they do. But it's an honour you need to gain first." She said, and her voice was grave and impassive. "Do not mock me. Because, I will hunt you down, and make you regret for every wrong that your kind did."

((Last post for tonight. Night all! Seeya tomorrow!))

Last edited by Pip; 04-25-2010 at 08:43 PM..

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-26-2010, 02:27 AM

Peyton's head swiveled between Abigail and the Time Lady. These girls seemed to have a hormone disorder, they were all over the place. Well, Abigail was remaining in her angry state. But at least she had physically calmed down. Guess proving his dominance was actually all he needed to do. Her eyes showed how truly shocked she was at his ability, yet for some reason she seemed angry at him. Why, though? Why is she angry? Sure, he had used her power, and used force on her..but she did the same thing. She shoved ice and snow in his face, which is sort of along the lines of what he did. Also, the Time Lady had actually kind of called a truce..yet Abigail was still infuriated with her?

And then there was the Time Lady; what was her name, anyway? He would remind himself to ask her for it later. Now, this girl had some kind of mood swing thing going on. First, she was thoughtful and innocent, then she was harbored with bad memories and depressed, then she was serious, and then she was back to threatening Abigail. He sighed inwardly at his lack of understand. If only he understood women more...,"I will not be using your power. It is not my place to know such things, and unless it occurs on accident then it is not my destiny." he spoke in an attempt to keep the girls from fighting further.

Red Carpet Massacre
*^_^*

Old 04-26-2010, 04:40 AM

Surely the time lady was mad at her. Pfft Vampires had been around for so long. So what they were doing was wrong? Saving people and turning them to have the power of immortality.. Was that wrong? Is such a cruel painful transformation wrong? And those that died? They deserved it.. Trying to stop from "saving" someone as they called it. All those who died by their hand deserved it. Creatures of hell and night. You dont interfere with them.

Abigail still had an angry aura to her. Yes she was angry at Peyton. Why was she angry at him? Dominance. She liked being the dominant one. She liked being in charge.. and she didn't take likely to males who were inferior. To her Peyton was an enemy. An enemy who had dominance over her. Well She'd break that.. One way or another. She was one twisted little fuck when she wanted to be. Abigail just hissed at him and kinda of bumped into him on purpose when she walked passed Peyton. she was going to find her dorm. And as she took off she turned her head to glare at him then nonchalantly flipping him the bird as she walked.

So Kyo wasn't the dominant one of the twins. He may have been older by ten minutes but that meant nothing. She was a psycho mental house. and he? Well he just followed along. He could go with whatever was going on. Generally he kept his mouth shut. But he too was not fond of the time travel girl. Vampires and travelers don't mix. At all. He looked at Peyton, "Sorry bout her.. she has issues with superior males..", he said rather quietly running a pale hand through his hair. Ice pellets fell from it unlike his sister who's hair dropped snowflakes.

A war between travelers and Vampires? could this be a future occurrence if someone couldn't get their act together?

Pip
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-26-2010, 06:27 AM

Darcy stared at Peyton, her large eyes trying to read his expressions. "I am a child. Literally a child. A child faced with an unknown situation, and with an enemy. If you were me, you'd be the same. There are times, when I can act human, but it's all a facade. It's a wall that hides me. So many walls, so many emotions. Quite honestly, how do you guys handle all this?" She asked, and sighed. "I can't. I just can't show people me. It's too complicated, too cruel and too unfair. No-one would understand. I'm not saying this in a fit of hysteria, but in a moment of truth." She cocked her head to the side slightly, and observed him. She then turned as the vampiress left.

Darcy's eyes were wide. She addressed Kyo next. "You deserve to know why I dislike the plasmavores. They nearly cost my father his life, and his friend, and half of Earth." She stared at him, her ancient eyes wide, like a child, when faced with a confusing situation. "You see, my father was on Earth, and he experienced this reading from a hospital. He checked himself in, pretending to be a patient, and then this very hospital was taking to the moon. By the Judoon." She almost spat the word, as if every letter had done her a horrible wrong. "They were searching a fugitive. A plasmavore. She had killed the 5th Princess of Metabilis 3, and had submitted herself into the hospital. She changed the setting of the MRI, so that the signal was multiplied by 5000 tesla. The resulting wave would've hit the Earth, and killed the half facing the moon, and the Judoon and the thousand people in the hospital." She paused to catch her breath. "The air was almost gone, and the Judoon had sentenced the plasmavore and killed her. They left, and just before it was too late, my father disabled the scanner, and the Judoon reversed it in the nick of time." She looked hurt. "But death was so close. They would've all died, because a single plasmavore killed someone and then came to Earth." She stopped talking, possibly because she couldn't talk more, or because it hurt too much. "That day, was the closest my father had been to death. And the plasmavores kept coming back. Coming after us, to steal our knowledge, our technology, to steal our lives." Darcy often seemed impulsive and rash, but, she just wasn't revealing what she was like. It was like a mask, perfectly sculpted to her face. A changing mask.

Red Carpet Massacre
*^_^*

Old 04-26-2010, 06:42 AM

Kyo extended a hand to Darcy, "Honestly im sorry you feel threatened by us because of your father..", he looked at her straight n the eyes. "Can i tell you something?",he asked Darcy

((sorry for the short post >.< going to wait on pip to respond. ))

Last edited by Red Carpet Massacre; 04-26-2010 at 07:06 AM..

Pip
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-26-2010, 06:50 AM

Darcy nodded, if it was a gesture of politeness, or something else was unclear. She looked at his outstretched hand. "If I touch you, I can read your mind, memories and past. Are you sure?" She asked softly, and her own hand trembled a little. "Of course you can." She answered his question in her soft voice, and her eyes found his, those troubled, troubled eyes. She shivered for a second, and her mind worked fast. Would she see if he attacked her? Would he attack her?

Darcy's hair flew around her head slightly, and her long black coat flapped at her heels. She remembered when she recieved the coat, in her escape pod, such a long time ago. She had always wished to wear it, but her father wouldn't give it to her until she was 'ready,' whatever that meant.

(Meh, horrible short post. Sorry.)

Red Carpet Massacre
*^_^*

Old 04-26-2010, 07:02 AM

Kyo took her hand in his. When they took hands together Darcy would see his past. him and his sister as children. Innocent. But older, not so innocent. Kyo had done his fair share of killing some not deserved as the others...But what he did show her was that Kyo was not a threat. His sister was the threat. Strong and judgemental about other races. "I just don't want you to feel threatened because of her. She tends to be a psychopath around people she doesn't like.", he smiled a gentle smile, a hint of fang peeking out. What he also let out in that thought process was that he thought Darcy was cute. She wasn't supposed to see that!

((no worries mine wasnt so good either its 3 am here x.x ))

Last edited by Red Carpet Massacre; 04-26-2010 at 06:37 PM.. Reason: Fixed spelling o-O

Pip
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-26-2010, 07:06 PM

Darcy's eyes were closed, as she searched through his memories. "If there is anything you don't want me to see, imagine a door and close it." She repeated, and encountered such a closed door, and moved away from it. She closed her eyes tighter when she saw the killing. Her face looked a little hurt, and she continued probing. "Such an untroubled childhood. But, doubt?" Her expression was confused. "Doubt about something." She muttered to herself and let his hand go.

"I am sad to say that I have not changed my mind. I admit that one or two Plasmavores are alright, but the rest still make me cringe." She gave another world weary sigh and folded her thin arms. She just wished that she could talk to another Gallifreyan. She missed the stars, and the planets and moons, and her heart ached for the sights and sounds and smells of other centuries. The whole Earth made her sick. The wrongs done, the wars, the hatred, the anger, but the human people were so wonderful. Ridiculously silly, but wonderful.

((Sorry, couldn't think of what else to put.))

Red Carpet Massacre
*^_^*

Old 04-26-2010, 07:53 PM

Well atleast she didn't say she hated his guts. Made him smile. but the doubt comment? what did he doubt? "What are you doing?", Abigail came up beside him and looked from him to the time traveler.

"I was trying to be Civil", he hissed at her. Maybe if you weren't so quick with your tongue you wouldn't have everyone you come across pissed off.", He glared at her. Kyo didn't understand why his sister was so hateful towards the girl. She seemed so harmless.

"I dont care how cute you think she is. You know we dont mix with those.", she thought to him. The two exchanged silent thoughts and glares. In a way Kyo was hurt by his sister's judgement on Darcy.

(( no worries! :) ))

Pip
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-26-2010, 09:18 PM

Darcy's eyes narrowed. "Your people hunt my people for technology, and power. You slaughtered millions of people, just because they didn't agree with you. And you expect an answer from me? I was holding back earlier. Don't tempt me, Abigail Lana Leasion! Your brother, always protecting you from harm, always nudging you into the right path, carefully guiding you, and then you put that at risk to show your distaste to me? How about you think, you use your brain and think, just for a minute." She reached out and touched the vampire's arm, and pictures of grotesque corpses, and wars. Pictures of monsters, aliens, and all vile creatures. Images of suffering, loss, anger, hatred, and the destructive fire.

Darcy fixed her firey eyes on Abigail. She was concentrating hard to keep it up. "Now, tell me, what do you see?" She said softly. She clenched all her muscles, and tensed, to keep the effort going. "Now tell me, do you really want to mess with me?" She asked after giving the girl some thought. "There is worse. If I push it and train it, I might be able to make someone go mad. Abigail, do you really want me as your enemy?"

Red Carpet Massacre
*^_^*

Old 04-26-2010, 10:43 PM

Thats it. the nerve was struck. Cause Darcy was right. Kyo had always protected her yet she threw it back in his face. all because she wanted to be right and had too much pride. she hissed when the girl touched her. Attempting to pull her arm away she couldn't really. Darcy's grip was a bit tight. Abigail didn't like what she was seeing. and It angered her being forced to watch that. "What do I see?", she asked Darcy. She smiled and lunged at the girl in an attempt to pin her to the ground. "I see..A formiddable enemy.. a rival perhaps. But don't you ever touch me and show me such things again.", she hissed. She liked what she saw in truth. It made her happy to see things dieing wars being fought mass losses of lives. She definately had some growing up to do.

"Abby stop..", Kyo said. He rubbed his temple. all this fighting between the girls was getting on his nerves! Really all he wanted to do was jump between them. Atleast keep her from hurting Darcy. In truth kyo hoped this place would cure his sister of her anger and tempermental issues. Maybe make her see what she was doing was so wrong. It was bad enough they fought over the Family heirloom. He just wanted her to grow up and change. No matter how much he had to protect her he would. If only she'd just back down and lose all that pride.

Abigail looked to her brother and back to the time girl. "Can't you ever just let me do it my way?!", she thought to him angrily. "Why cant you just let me do what I want to do?!"

"Because what you want to do is going to get you killed and our family on the worlds most wanted monster list! Can't you ever just let go of your pride and let someone be right for once?! I really hope she does make you go mad while we're here. Maybe you'll realize what the hell you're doing. Had Dad known you kept human slaves in the basement you would've been disowned a long time ago! But no I kept my mouth shut cause i thought maybe you'd stop doing it! But no you kept on. Kept kidnapping more children and draining them of their life. do you realize what the hell's going to happen if someone finds out?!", He thought back. anger was across his face.. no not anger.. Rage. Rage that his sister was becoming more of a monster than what they were sent here for.

The two exchanged looks that only they would know. but fear spread across abby's face like a silver platter. All that Valour and glamour was gone. nothing but fear. Would he really rat her out to such higher beings? He was her brother of course he wouldn't. But there was always that chance. what if he really did want Darcy to teach her a lesson. Who knew. Only Kyo did.

((I'm so proud of myself for writing that much haha! ))

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-26-2010, 10:45 PM

Peyton had stood back and watched the three of them, sometimes with slight humor, and other times with extreme irritation. They truly weren't matured yet. Each and every one of them was simply seeing their side of the story. They may think they are taking into consideration the view point of each other, but they are not. As for Kyo and Abigail, they are real family, connected by blood, and they should act like it. Darcy, forcing her powers onto Abigail like that? Good lord, it was going to take time-no pun intended-and a lot of it, to get these kids to think of each other as family.

Did they not understand that both of their races are equally guilty? Peyton, an observer who did not participate in the wars, had the opportunity they had not; he watched it from both points of view. He had seen the bloodshed caused by vampires, and knew what they were guilty of. However, he had also seen powerful Time Lords/Ladies use their powers to literally drive people mad. So, they are both in the same predicament. Neither species is necessarily bad, but both species have plenty of rogues who break the social norms of the other species. Why couldn't Abigail, Kyo, and Darcy see that their views were so biased? That their species were both equally negative, and positive?

Red Carpet Massacre
*^_^*

Old 04-26-2010, 11:43 PM

Kyo looked at Peyton. Was he ready to handle two wild girls? Would Abby finally stop resenting him? He seemed like a good person. Except the dominance. She didn't like him being dominant over her. Kyo stood by Peyton, "Maybe you should just let them fight it out..", he suggested.

Annalesia
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-26-2010, 11:55 PM

Peyton looked down at the boy next to him, and actually chuckled, "Some might think you're a mind reader. I would've if I didn't know it wasn't your power, because that's exactly what I was thinking. But, I do need to post pone it to training time. We have an actual battlefield for these occasions. So, first I'll let them fight it out with words, since that seems to be what girls go for anyway, and then I'll have them duke it out in class. No powers, of course. We won't take that step yet. I have a feeling they aren't ready for that, if you know what I mean," he offered a small smile, hoping he was managing a good balance between friend and leader.

"I might," he added, "have you duel your sister as well. I honestly cannot wait to see the two of you go at it with your powers. So, hopefully they're all as good of a student as you, and we'll pass through physical courses soon."

{{We can't do the fight scene between them until all three of us are online at once. I'm guessing that will probably be this weekend.}}

Red Carpet Massacre
*^_^*

Old 04-27-2010, 12:16 AM

(( Yeah most likely! xD I have 3 days off work this week so maybe sooner ))

Kyo nodded, "I just hope she gives you a chance. she doesn't like people who are dominant over her." He really was worried. they were here to learn. But if she had so much hatred towards their teacher How would she ever get out? "Do you think people can change over time?", he asked curiously. what an odd question. "And are they all single?", he added in at the last second.