View Poll Results: Which avatar is the most hideos?
Siri 6 35.29%
Fulkth 4 23.53%
The Liztress 7 41.18%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Damon//Mii
The cutest lil devil around ;)

Old 08-16-2010, 06:19 AM

Over at the INSANE Asylum we held a Hideous Avatar Contest. I'm having trouble deciding on the winners. So I thought that I would get help from you guys here in the AC.

Ok now it's time to meet our lovely contestants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siri
Siri
Picture reference: Everyone who has tried to photograph this creature had their film melt!! So no, there's no reference.
Description: "EEEKKK! WHAT IS THAT THING!? IT DISGUSTS ME!!" These are the torturous words monster Siri had to endure her entire life. Poignantly, she walks away and thinks, "Someday, I will find the place where I can exist without ridicule or persecution".

Until then, folks, let's post her picture on the front page of this thread and expose her to ridicule. FEAST OF FOOLS, FTW! 8D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fulkth View Post
Fulkth
Picture reference: Nope. It was made out of pure creativity. 8D
Description: It's quite hideous, but hideously beautiful too. A perfect example of a cluttered avi with various unmatching colors and themes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Liztress View Post
The Liztress
Picture reference: None has been taken of this creature.
Description: On the remote island Vtulwii south of Africa, the inhabitants have always worshiped the god, Jujudingo. His powers are said to range from controlling the giant squids in the sea that feed the natives to guiding the dead into the sea to transform into the before mentioned squids, creating a circle of life.

Last edited by Damon//Mii; 08-16-2010 at 06:22 AM..

Mystic
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-16-2010, 05:02 PM

I like the story behind The Liztress. So I'm going to go with that one.

Demonic.Angel
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-16-2010, 11:30 PM

I like Siri looks really cool and creative :]

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 08-17-2010, 02:05 AM

holy crap that is hard. Siri's is actually really cool looking... so i guess that means its not hideous enough, but i like it for realistic reasons, cuz if you saw that in RL you would freak out! And Fulkth is just wearing a lot of crap.... but its like a lot of crap... and makes the whole outfit look hideously overwhelming. The Liztress is a nice balance of the two, its still an ok outfit overall but it has a lot going on while still attempting to match.

but im not sure that really helps. IMO i would pick Siri... because i like the outfit the best. but if its supposed to be a hideous contest... then i should go with the one i like the least... and that would be Fulkth's.

i hope that helps a little

McNugget
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Old 08-17-2010, 08:03 AM

I just think they all look halariously grotuesque to be honest. :shock:
I picked The Lizztress.

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 08-18-2010, 06:06 PM

This is rough. I feel like Siri tried too hard to make a hideous avatar, and ultimately came out with something that was less than hideous. I think the same is true for Liztress.

So I voted for Fulkth... I'm not a fan of cluttermonsters, and they instantly make me think "hideous." XD

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 08-18-2010, 06:15 PM

i don't think clutter monsters are hideous, just awkward.... and Liztress's is just too beautiful! I love Siri's, but it it pretty disturbing, so yeah, I vote Siri!

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 08-20-2010, 06:02 PM

Thank you everyone that has voted so far.

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥
Send a message via AIM to Liztress

Old 08-22-2010, 05:06 AM

Is it sad of me that between Fulkth's and Siri's, I can't pick one? I like both of those and I don't vote for myself. That's kind of like cheating to me.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 08-24-2010, 04:37 AM

Thanks again everyone. We have determined the winner and the winner is The Liztress with 9 votes. Second place goes to Siri and third to Fulkth.

I'll send you guys your prizes shortly.