~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to ~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~

Old 02-06-2010, 11:53 PM

Name: Felicity Cheyanne Lovington
Race: Demon
Appearance:
Other: She loves the color purple, and has a pet demon wolf. She also loves to dress up in fancy dresses.

Last edited by ~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~; 02-07-2010 at 06:11 AM..

.: Stabbed By A Pencil :.
UUh... I need to get more active...

Old 02-07-2010, 12:13 AM

Name: Misia Elizabeth Asahina
Race: Angel
Appearance:

Other: She loves little hats and sweet lolita styles, but she'll often be in normal clothes.

Last edited by .: Stabbed By A Pencil :.; 02-07-2010 at 05:26 AM..

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-07-2010, 04:03 AM

((Your picture ran away!. 0.o))

Old 02-07-2010, 04:14 AM

[It...ran away? .A./// I know I changed it, but it ran away? XDD;]

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-07-2010, 04:23 AM

((Yes it did. >.< Oh you changed it? I didn't get to see the new one so I had found the one I saw and saved it to my photobucket so that it wouldn't run away again. [Yes I said it ran away again] :blush: ))

Old 02-07-2010, 04:44 AM

[ xDD..;; OOh, I see. And yes, I did~. Haha, would you like to start this roleplay out? I think it'd be better to have the demon capture the angel and have the angel as the POW, since they're normally, well, submissive. xD;;]

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-07-2010, 04:54 AM

((Sure I can, just give me a minute to think of something. ^^ Do you want to start right at where she captures her? Oh and if you still wanted to use the picture that I saw here's the link. http://i691.photobucket.com/albums/v...e2075bf60a.jpg))

Old 02-07-2010, 05:09 AM

Okay,I can wait. ^^ Oh, yes, that would work well. <D Nah, I'm going to use the one I put up...if you can't see it, it's here : http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/a...irl/ange22.jpg ]

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-07-2010, 05:21 AM

((Nope still not working. It says the account the pic is under is innactive.))

Old 02-07-2010, 05:25 AM

[Hmm..Here, try this one then: http://i444.photobucket.com/albums/q...teh/pretty.png ]

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-07-2010, 05:47 AM

((Okay I see it now. ^^))

Old 02-07-2010, 05:50 AM

[xD Finally~ Thank goodness I put it in my own photobucket account. =p]

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-07-2010, 06:11 AM

The two worlds were in the midst of battle, both sides fighting fiercely. Felicity was locked sword to sword with an angel male. He was getting cocky and slipped up, allowing her time to cut his head off in one sweep. She smirked and everyone was being told to retreat.

Felicity was turning to leave when she noticed a female angel trying to sneak up on one of her fellow demons. "No way." she said softly, going up behind the angel and stiking her across the back of her head to knock the girl out. "Not when I'm here." Felicity smirked, catching the girl and taking her back to the demonic territories.

The put the unconscious girl in a cell block at the building where the demon army was staying. Felicity had just captured her first prisoner, all she had to do was wait for her to wake up.

Last edited by ~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~; 02-07-2010 at 06:28 AM..

Old 02-07-2010, 06:14 AM

Misia was among the few angels being hidden as the war went on. For now, that is. Misia looked all around, watching as the bloodshed went on. She watched as angels died, and then demons died. When she found a good opportunity, Misia decided to attempt to knock out someone. She was in-almost- full body armor. The only flaw? It was her mask. The mask was open in the back. She remembered feeling a blow to her head, and then things went black. What had happened?

Misia felt as if...She was floating. What was going on around her? Where was she? Misia wasn't sure what to think..Well..there wasn't much to think about when one was as unconscious as she was. Misia remembered waking up and seeing herself in a cell. She sat up slowly, her head throbbing angrily. "Where am I....?"She asked softly to herself, refusing to take her mask off yet.

She didn't want to reveal her identity just yet. If she was to get out, Misia didn't want to be pursued by any of these damn demons! She felt dizzy, even as she sat up she felt like the world was off balance. What was this?? She didn't like this feeling at all..

Last edited by .: Stabbed By A Pencil :.; 02-07-2010 at 06:57 AM..

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-07-2010, 06:20 AM

Felicity was waiting for the angel to wake up. Once she started to come through, Fel smiled. "Ah, you're awake finally." she said with a smirk, pulling her armour off the in the corner of the room. She stepped behind a changing curtain and rinsed off the blood before walking out in a ruffled dress that was short in the front and long in the back. She pulled on some boots and walked back out. "Here." she said, handing the girl some ice. "What's your name?" she asked, grabbing a chair and sitting infront of the cell to talk to the angel girl.

Last edited by ~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~; 02-07-2010 at 07:11 AM..

Old 02-07-2010, 06:27 AM

Misia felt a scowl slap itself ontoo her lips as the demon girl started to smile. She didn't say a word, she simply watched as the demon went to change. She was a bit surprised to see the demon give her ice. She smiled softly, politely, and took it. Misia adjusted herself and, not having much of a choice because the mask felt like it was suffocating her, took her mask off, revealing her pretty face. Though the facial expression on her face was strong and confident. "It's Misia." she spoke simply, letting her auburn curls fall onto her shoulders. She looked down to her armor, seeing she was still wearing her steel corset and then a dark blue lolita dress. Her hazel-ish eyes stared up at the demon, wondering what she was going to do to her.

Last edited by .: Stabbed By A Pencil :.; 02-07-2010 at 04:24 PM..

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-07-2010, 04:45 PM

Felicity smirked. "Well, my name is Felicity. And you're my prisoner." she said, smiling evily. "You know know why I took you right?" she asked, cocking her head to the side. She reached behind her head and let her hair down. It fell from the pins in her hair down to the small over back in long silver curls. "I bet your wondering what's going to happen to you here aren't you?" she asked, leaning back on the chair again.

Old 02-07-2010, 04:59 PM

Misia looked to the girl and raised an eyebrow. "I figured as much." she mumbled softly. She never thought she was going to be a prisoner...A demon's prisoner. She sighed and shook her head. "I have a good enough thought in mind as to why you took me, but please, do tell." The last part was sarcasm, and it lingered on the angel's lips for a while longer. "I am wondering this." She spoke simply, sighing a little as she started to take off the steel corset. That thing chafed, after all. When it was off, she tossed it aside, glad to have the regular corset on her dress on rather than the heavy steel one.

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-07-2010, 05:06 PM

Felicity smirked and reached into the cell, grabbing the angel's chin and shaking it back and forth. "Such a stupid girl." she said, practically throwing her face back. She stood up, "Dinner will be served in an hour. Make yourself comfortable, I'll be back later." Fel said, walking out of the basement. 'This might be more fun than I thought, she's cute too.' Felicity thought to herself. The dinner the angel was served was not what anyone would think it would have been. Though it wasn't much, just a ham and cheese sandwich and some water to drink.

Old 02-07-2010, 05:11 PM

Misia raised an eyebrow as the demon took hold of her chin, "I'd say you're the stupid one. I could choose to bite you at any moment." She spoke, cocking an eyebrow. She then raised an eyebrow, "Of course." She rolled her eyes, already starting to make herself 'comfortable'. She messed with the fabric of her dress and brushed her hair away from her eyes. She waited patiently, sighing as her 'dinner' came. Ah, at least it was something. Misia took hold of the sandwich, looking at it for a while..She didn't trust the demon to much. For all she knew, it could be poisoned or something. She took a small bite, pressing her lips together a little bit.

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-07-2010, 06:10 PM

Felicity rolled her eyes at the angel's comment and continued to walk away. She sighed and went to talk to the other demons about their performances today. Later that night, after a long day of sparring, drinking, and fighting of swarms of demon men, Felicity returned to check on her captured angel. "So Misia.... how high of a rank are you considered in your world?" she asked, her words slightly slurred. She was thinking clearly just unable to talk clearly.

Old 02-07-2010, 06:55 PM

Misia was relaxing as much as she could while Felicity was off, glad to have some quiet time to herself. When she came back, Misia raised an eyebrow before she thought. She couldn't tell of her real rank, because she was better known as 'Lady Misia', heir to her kingdom and so on so forth...She bit her lip before making something up, "I'm. . . Of no important rank at all." Yeah...Misia was terrible at lying. But she was up to telling Felicity her real identity, and then most likely stay captured for much longer.

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-07-2010, 07:04 PM

Felicity raised her eyebrow and smirked. "Do you honestly think I'm going to believe that?" she asked, "If you're not that important then why were you so heavily amoured?" she asked, crossing her arms over her chest and leaning against the wall.

Old 02-07-2010, 07:10 PM

Misia's eyes widened a bit as she smirked, though she tried keeping appearances up. "Because I can be..." She looked around a bit and sighed, "Why do you care anyway? Going to try and use me for collateral?" She cocked an eyebrow, brushing hair away from her eyes. Misia sighed softly, looking away from Felicity. How was she going to get out of this?

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-07-2010, 07:14 PM

Felicity laughed. "Do you honestly think I'm going to believe that they had a commoner that guarded for no reason?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. "I want to know so that I can tell them who you were and how much you begged me not to kill you." she replied, her words dripping with venom.