musikfreakx
you are a hurricane prone area, ...

Old 06-25-2011, 02:58 PM

Grinning as she finished the waltz, her humming stopping and her body shining in the milky moonlight, Alona breathed heavily and rolled her shoulders as she began to let her body relax. Glancing around, she saw Laiden and watched him retreat. Blushing, the female pirate gathered her blanket, wrapping it around her like a towel, and padded to the crew's lodging, glancing at the captain's quarters.

The brunette sighed as she walked into hold area, smiling gently at Scarlett. Returning to her cot, Alona frowned as she climbed up the ropes and laid down, not wanting to be back down here. Puffing air out of her cheeks, she stared around at the men. It was a pity that some would have to die, her inner subconscious knowing their trip wasn't going to be an easy one seeing as she was planning on taking over the ship.

With her bare toes lightly hanging over the edge of the cot, Alona took a look at Philip and watched him smile in his sleep. It was adorable, a sisterly affection filling her. Licking her lips, the female closed her large hazel eyes, feeling their weight as they slowly fluttered shut. Sliding into a much needed, dreamless sleep, Alona felt like her body was floating away, her muscles un-tensing and her breathing becoming smooth and even.

((I wrote on your profile Katie and told you that since it's my bday I'm going to my sister's and flying out. I'll be back in two weeks but I don't know if I will be able to post while I am there.))

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 06-26-2011, 12:01 AM

((NEW DAY!))

Marquet woke up earlier then all the other pirates, sure to not wake up the woman next to him. He yawned and stretched, going over to his wardrobe and putting on black breeches and then wearing the same white long sleeved shirt and red vest as yesterday. He had his hat on, his sword at his side, and was ready for anything. He went out onto the deck and closed the Captains cabin door behind him, going over to where the anchor was and using a pulley to take it out of the water. "Wake up!" He yelled down the hole, looking over at the rising sun. He poked his head down in the hold and saw Scarlett, who was now awake and looking rather angry. Her smirked once again and went back up to the main deck and up the steps to the poop deck.

Once all was set when a few pirates put up the sail, he started to direct the ship in the direction of Puerto Principe. "Rise and shine!" He chuckled to a few of the pirates that were now awake and looking sick from their poor nights rest.

Scarlett woke up to Marquets loud voice yelling down and she growled softly. She sat up, pulling L's blanket off of her and folding itup nicely so that she could return to him next time she saw him. Scarlett stood, stretching her arms as much as possible in her chains and then yawning. "How I hate mornings in this hold.." She mumbled, her green eyes looking sad by the thought of being down here all day. Hopefully they'd stop in one of the nearby cities in a few days.

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 06-26-2011 at 12:09 AM..

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-27-2011, 02:00 PM

musikfreakx:
Lightning_Serah:
Lady Chello:
Apricot:
Esmme:

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 06-27-2011, 02:37 PM

((*cough* I was trying to wait for others to post, but I will add later today when I get home. :heart:))

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-27-2011, 04:06 PM

((Its fine! :3 ))

Esmme

Old 06-29-2011, 02:47 AM

"Wake up!"
Fenris glanced over to the captain. The dark-skinned man had been on deck for over an hour, and it was good to see his friend's face again. With a light-hearted expression that could have been concidered some kind of smile, Fenris looked back out to see.
"The storm passed without any damage to the ship, Captain." His gray eyes narrowed for a moment before he pushed himself away from the railing. Instead of showing the usual friendly manner that any other person might have shown a friend, Fenris nodded: it was his best way of saying he was still close friends with Marquet.
He let the wind whip his hair from his eyes as he sighed quietly, moving close enough to brush shoulders with his dear friend.
"I must admit, I haven't been on a ship in a long while. It will take me some time before I am able to sleep peacefully through the night."
His gaze flickered from the captain to the slender form that suddenly appeared at his side. Laiden was always like that: silent and he appeared out of nowhere.

-

Joseph got out of bed quietly. He'd awoken as the captain called for his crew, and slipped out as men yawned and started cursing the sea for its waves and rough passage. Grimacing as his own stomach churned, the youth slid out onto deck and shivered as the fresh air tugged at his loose black pants and white shirt. Though Laiden's thoughts were on Scarlett already, he knew better than to get them both in trouble. It would be best if he just stayed away from her.
In his unspeaking manner, he bumped Fenris' arm with his shoulder lightly to say goodmorning. Each of the males merely turned their attention elsewhere immediately afterward. It was their way.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-29-2011, 03:06 AM

Marquet nodded to his friend. "I haven't been off this ship in a good month, so my sleep was pretty nice." He smirked, then looked to Laiden. "How was your rest?" He asked, then smiled. "It's a good thing the ship wasn't damaged, the weather is going to get far worse this week.. and we need the ship in good condition." He said, then cleared his throat. "Fenris.. may I ask of you a favor? You see, somehow you got that girl to eat.. and I was wondering if you would bring her breakfast?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at his old friend. He was now standing beside him, his hand resting on the rudder. "I'm sorry to ask of you this.. but she obviously hates me and refuses to eat when i'm in her presence."

He rolled his brown eyes. "But if you can, her food is downstairs in the kitchen sitting on a wooden plate. Then there should be a tin cup of water next to it." He said, his eyes scanning the horizon to look out for other ships. "I'm really happy you came on this journey with me.. I don't think I could handle the whole crew by myself. A lot of them aren't the best of pirates."

Esmme

Old 06-29-2011, 03:31 AM

Fenris was silent while Julian explained the predicament. With a frown, he nodded once. That was the only acknowledgement that Marquet got for Scarlett's feeding. "I am glad to be away from that city. It always smells like wet dogs and unwashed bodies." Wrinkling his nose, the broad-shouldered male sighed. "The crew smells the same, I suppose." The slight lilt to his accented voice showed that he was amused: that, and his frown had disappeared. Glancing to Laiden once again as the boy made himself comfortable in the rigging, Fenris ran a finger over one of his pale markings absently. "I can't say I've ever met a good pirate, save yourself."
With that, he noticed a few of the other crew members coming up on deck. His gray eyes filled with stoicism as his face portrayed it. Fenris nodded to Marquet once before heading for the kitchen. He didn't so much as pause there. With Scarlett's breakfast in hand, he entered the lower hold and looked into the cell with a slight frown. "I don't much enjoy being the only one you take food from."
-

Laiden slid from where he was sitting in the rigging just in time to pass by Julian. Casting a slight smile to the captain, the lithe youth kept up with Fenris' pace with practiced ease. When they finally got down to where Scarlett was being kept, he couldn't help but keep a slight smile on his face. Lingering a good foot behind his guardian, the dark-haired youth fixed a friendly stare on Scarlett's features. She'd folded his blanket neatly . . . and that seemed to please him.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 06-29-2011, 04:10 AM

Scarlett sighed. "I take food from others.. though you seem to be the only one bringing me food now." She said, standing up and gently picking up L's blanket. She smiled when she noticed him by the man and went over to the bars, handing him the blanket through it. "Thank you." She said softly, then looked back at the man. "And thank you for bringing me food." She said, but her eyes were only on him for a minute before going back to L's blue eyes. "I don't much enjoy being in this cell, but i'm no complainer." She said, her lips smirking slightly. Though she sobbed at night and prayed for help, not once would she complain of the dark, smelly hold. Of course she spoke of wanting to see the sea and it's beauty, but complaining wasn't her forte. It didn't get anyone anywhere.

Esmme

Old 06-30-2011, 06:32 PM

Fenris scoffed when he heard the Blackbeard thank someone. Gray eyes flickering to the lithe youth near the bars, he narrowed his gaze. Interesting. When he was thanked, he merely nodded toward the keys and whispered Laiden's name. What on earth was the boy's blanket doing down here? He never parted from the darned thing. . . .

Joseph had just accepted his blanket from the girl and was meeting her gaze unblinkingly when he heard the whisper. Blinking as though breaking from a trance, L tucked the cloth under his arm and moved to get the key for the cell's door. Upon unlocking it and pushing it open, Laiden managed to step out of the way just in time for Fenris to pass the food and water over without bumping into him.

"Joseph."

Hearing his name called broke him out of another numb state. Blinking rapidly, he realized that he was still standing inside the cage. With a quiet swallow, he backed out and fumbled with the key. He didn't want to leave Scarlett in the hold. Laiden started in surprise when Fenris stepped up and took the keys from him. The broad-shouldered male firmly (but surprisingly gently) led the boy toward the exit once again. Glancing back to the Blackbeard, he growled.
"Leave the boy be. He doesn't need to be caught up in your complication."

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 07-01-2011, 02:48 AM

Scarlett bit her lip. The man was of course right.. she needed to keep L away from her and all her complications. She blinked when he called him Joseph and took the food, sitting down on her bunk.

((Sorry its short, I've got to go (: ))

Esmme

Old 07-01-2011, 04:22 AM

((Hahah, understandable. ;)))

Laiden's brow knit slightly, and he looked to Fenris with a strange expression. Slowly backing toward the bars, he snaked a pale hand toward Scarlett's. "She's good."

A dark expression settled over the dark-skinned male. "Joseph. Go." He didn't look too happy. He was startled when Laiden shook his head. "Leave." Once again, L swallowed and repeated his action. Fenris glowered at the boy, and then turned his gray gaze to Scarlett. "Finish your food, girl. Now."

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 07-01-2011, 12:57 PM

(Plus i'm trying to make it slower paced so Musikfreak doesn't miss much.))

Scarlett got up and went to the bars, taking L's hand and gave a soft smile. She shook her head at Fenris as she sat her food down beside her. "I'll eat later." She said, lacing her hand with his. "He doesn't have to do what you say.." She said softly, not wanting L to stop visiting her. She knew most of the crew wouldn't come see her because of work, or just because they didn't want to see the chained girl. "Anyways, you won't have to worry about me for long." She said, hinting that once they got to Puerto Principe she'd be killed. Her long eye lashes fluttered softly as she bit her bottom lip once again out of nervousness. What if he went violent against L?

She let her bangs fall into her eyes, forcing herself to stop biting her lip. "Plus, he's just being nice to me.. were just friends." She said to the man that had brought her food. She of course liked L more than a measly friendship, but she wasn't about to tell Fenris that. "And I could really use a friend before I'm killed." She said in a silvery tone.

Esmme

Old 07-01-2011, 02:29 PM

((OooooO. That is a problem. We should try to keep it slow. :XD I know that I hate returning to find myself reading a ton. -_-'))

Fenris looked exasperated as he stepped closer. Lifting his hand to grasp Laiden's arm, he growled.
"Having a friend means you're attached. He doesn't need the trouble brought along with your 'friendship.'" His gauntleted hand never touched Joseph. The tall male slowly lowered his hand upon witnessing the youth shrink back: it was as though he was expecting to be hit. I'm not going to hurt you.
With his gray eyes filling with irritation, Fenris turned his gaze to their linked hands. "Joseph, you are only going to lose her." It wasn't a friendly "smack on the hand," but it was certainly a warning.

Laiden didn't let go of Scarlett's hand when the warning was given. Instead, he let his cold fingers tighten a bit. His expression wasn't defiant: it was sad. He knew that this girl was on her last journey. His blue eyes flickered away from Fenris, locking on Scarlett's. A slight smile crossed his features before he heard Fenris replace the key on the hook and step out of the room. There was a momentary blip of worry on his pale features before he slid his hand away from the girl's.
Wordlessly he shifted the blanket under his arm so he could carry it better . . . and then went after Fenris (still without his shoes, the silly boy).

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 07-02-2011, 04:00 AM

"Goodbye L." She said softly when his hand left hers. She sighed softly and stepped away from the bars. She went over to her bunk and sat down, running her hand through her dark hair and looking out the porthole window. It was a beautiful day outside. If only she could be out on the deck.

musikfreakx
you are a hurricane prone area, ...

Old 07-05-2011, 06:51 PM

The thud of a loud wave crashing against the side of the ship finally tore Alona from her deep slumber. She swayed lightly with the moving of the ship, hazel eyes opening and blinking as she tried to clear the sleep from them. Realizing most of the men were already awake, she mentally scolded herself. She had always tried to be the first one awake, to change and spend a few quiet moment to herself on deck, because there were very few opportunities for alone time while at sea.

Throwing her long legs over the edge of the cot, Alona Zörn landed with a soft thump on the wooden floor, darting to farthest corner of the room, where the shadows would disguise her as she changed. Scanning the room to make sure no peeving pervert pirate eyes were watching her, the brunette tore the cotton dress of of her, stark naked behind the shadows. Throwing on the same white shirt and navy blue pants from the previous day, she tugged on a dark purple corset which stood out well against her tan skin.

Throwing her dress in her messenger bag, she pulled out a white shirt and dark red trousers, glancing at the prisoner's cell. Her eyes flickered up as she saw Philip, and strolled across the floor to him, smiling slighty.

"Well good morning," Philip teased, knowing Alona wasn't happy that she had awoken late. He had been awake even before the captain was, thinking about the oncoming day. Watching Laiden and Fenris at Scarlett's cell, he frowned and shook his head, tearing his eyes from the beauty behind the bars. He knew Alona had developed a slight affection for the boy, reminding her so much of her brother, and he wasn't sure if that would be a problem yet, though he knew it probably would.

Catching the clothes Alona threw at him, he raised an eyebrow and tiled his head in question. "For her?" He asked and swerved his head to the prison cell behind him. He heard seagulls squawking in the distance and enjoyed the sound, for it reminded him of sea.

Nodding impatiently, Alona stepped closer to Philip. "Give them to her, tell them they're from me. She'd probably appreciate a change of clothes." Her words were a barely audible whisper, and she stepped past Philip, her lean body easily sliding around him. Walking past the cell, Alona nodded at Scarlett and sent a discreet wink to Laiden, offering him a small smile. "'Scuse me," she said to Fenris as she squeezed by, giving him a soft smile. Her eyes caught on his, standing out drastically against his white hair.

Smiling to himself, Philip balled up the clothes and waited, hoping Fenris would walk away so he could sneak in a few words to Katie. It was looking like Laiden was winning her affection and that was a downer for him, both for his plain and his personal interests in the girl.

Esmme

Old 07-06-2011, 02:51 PM

((Okay, now that Miss Music is back it is my turn to disappear. I'll be gone for roughly a week. :lol: My characters will be on board the ship, helping wherever they can (except Laiden. He sort of follows Fenris around like a puppy).))

Fenris caught Alona's smile as she slid by. Gray eyes narrowing slightly, he ignored the urge to look her over. The broad-shouldered male almost considered reprimanding the woman for being in the hold. Instead, he headed down the hallway and toward the deck. He didn't have to look back to know that Laiden followed him.

Laiden caught Alona's wink with a bashful smile. Ducking his head as he walked behind Fenris, he was sure to keep the exchange from his guardian. Fenris' loyalty and friendship with the captain made him difficult to deal with when it came to anything like Scarlett.
The youth's blue eyes lit up with laughter. He slowed his pace momentarily so he could send one last glance back to Scarlett's cell. Lifting a pale hand to signal his farewell, he swiftly caught up with his friend.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 07-06-2011, 05:02 PM

Scarlett noticed Phillip enter the room and gave a soft smile before watching L disappear. She let another sigh escape her full lips and then she glanced back at Phillip. He was charming as well, but she believed that the woman who gave her a book liked him, so she wouldn't fall for his charm. Or at least, she'd try not too. She noticed Alona go past Fenris and smirked when he quickly left. There were many good looking men on this boat, so at least she'd die with a nice sight.

She rolled her emerald eyes at her thoughts and spotted the clothes in Phillips hands. "I went on deck last night. It was so beautiful and exciting." She whispered to him, her eyes showing just how much fun she had. She let her eyes look over the blonde male, smiling at his features. But L was all she thought of. Sure he said little words and couldn't protect her from the crew, but he was a very good friend. Maybe she'd put a tiny bit of trust in Phillip and earn another friend as well.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 07-11-2011, 02:26 AM

((Everyone post please!))

Esmme

Old 07-12-2011, 07:49 AM

((*cough* Is anyone else but Scarlett, Music and myself going to post? :XD))

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 07-15-2011, 02:04 AM

((Okay everyone, more people joined so hopefully it will start back up (: ))

Esmme

Old 07-15-2011, 06:19 AM

((Live! Live, I say! If no one else posts, I can continue onward anyway! I just don't want to intimidate people with the many pages of text. -_-'))

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 07-16-2011, 04:12 AM

((Kay (: ))

Esmme

Old 07-26-2011, 07:00 AM

((Well. The wait has been so long that I believe this RP is about to hack up a lung. I'm going to post . . . and others can just deal with the nasty amount of reading. :rofl:))

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 07-31-2011, 06:11 AM

((Yep! lol ))