whitexsuicide
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-26-2013, 08:02 PM

Pine Hill Insane Asylum

Pine Hill Insane Asylum had many different rooms, along with patients. The asylum was for patients that had no luck of recovery and was sent there to stay there for the rest of their lives. None have ever been cured and very few have ever been sane enough to leave the place.

The rooms were small and plain, but nice. They reminded most patients of small sized hotel rooms. The only thing that was out of place was the windows. They would only open a crack, for a small breeze to flow through, other then that they wouldn't budge. Most of the rooms had two beds for two patients, only the really insane would get their own room, but they were on the opposite side of the asylum.

The asylum itself was a rather large and sat up on a hill. It was surrounded by forest, hence the name. It was an older building that had renovations done to the interior, making it look like new, on the inside of course.

whitexsuicide
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-29-2013, 04:18 AM

Name:
Abigail (Abbie for short)
Illnesses:
Night Terrors, Alice in Wonderland Syndrome (AIWS), paranoid schizophrenia, and Acute Stress Disorder
Background:
When her mother was young she was in love with a man, who soon became Abigail's biological father. He was physically and mentally abusive to the mother and was a miracle that little Abbie survived from inside the womb. Once she was born, her mother knew better then to let her father be even close to her, so her mother ran away. Abigail and her mother had survived for years with out meeting up with her father, until one day her mother realized she was being followed. She started to panic and started to pack to move. Abbie being 14 years old, and not knowing what or who was happening, she refused to leave her life, she knew all to well. Though her mother said no, she let Abbie return to one more day of school. Getting off the bus, Abbie knew something was askew. There was a strange car in front of their apartment and the lights were off in the house. She went up to open the door and found that it had been pried open. She slowly opened the door, hoping nothing was wrong. There was a knot in her stomach and a stench in her nose as she continued into their small living room. She dropped her bag by the door and turned the corner. The next room was the living room. As she peered through the darkness she could see two lumps. One on the couch and one slumped over the coffee table. Her heart beat was in her ears as she was about to turn on the light. When she did, she saw a man on the table with a bat on the floor and her mother sitting spratically on the couch. In her mother's hand rested a hand gun. Abbie raced over to her bloody mother and imminently checked to see if there was any breathing. Her mother was still alive. Abbie's heart slowed a bit, with the thought of her mother surviving this. Her mother began to speak; "He was your father...." Her voice trailed off and her breathing came to a stop. Abbie was left motherless and fatherless and it was all her fault. After a few minutes of denial, she managed to call the cops. The rest of her time Abigail was from house to house, until she started seeing her dog. It would follow her were ever she went and seemed to be the only thing she could trust. At night she would have horrible nightmares and anytime she was near a baseball field, she would break down into a panic attack. She was soon to be diagnosed and put into Pine Hill Asylum at the age of 15. Where she was later confirmed with a more recently discovered mental illness, AIWS.
Personalty:
She is distant, but is outgoing when spoke to. She 'daydreams', though they seem more like she is out of it, then just thinking of things. When alone, she is almost always talking. She is not close to any one person, and will not do what the others do in 'group' actives, instead she would go off into her corner and play with her dog, Adelaide(ah-de-LIE-de). This dog is her only friend and no one else can see or talk to it but her. She tends to get angry when asked about family and will avoid talking about it at all costs. She will start to figit if others are talking about family near her.
Description:
picture

Last edited by whitexsuicide; 05-03-2013 at 01:41 AM..

Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 04-30-2013, 05:58 PM

Name:
Ray Wisdom
Illnesses:
Childhood Amnesia, Delusional disorder (belives dreams are reality and reality is a dream) < - - Can be dangerous depending on the stunts pulled by the person.
Background:
Ray had always believed that dreams were real and reality was dreams since he was a little boy. No one can say what age it started at, but, what he does know for a fact is that he exists. He believes he is in a world all by himself and that he is the only one who is real out there. He doesn't like animals, they tend to creep him out sometime since they cannot speak, and he has three younger sisters he has yet to know about. Ray's grandmother was the same way and had the same illness that he has now. It seems to skip a generation and go after the first born within their family for so many centuries that it is hard to keep track of them. His father put him in the crazy house after he tried to pull a stunt (that seemed suicidal) but he thought he could fly like he could in dreams when he closed his eyes. The main illness is only triggered when something big happens in their life and later the mind makes the person forget what happens until they are forced to remember it later.
Personalty:
Shy, creative, smart, loner, doesn't like crowds, and sometimes far more different than others can expect.
Description:
Ray's Description (Usually wears thin glasses, but, doesn't always need them)

Ray Wisdom, full bio

Last edited by Immy; 05-03-2013 at 01:35 AM..

whitexsuicide
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-30-2013, 07:32 PM

Abigail

It was morning again. Abbie hates the nights here at Pine Hill. All there is are night terrors of blood and death. Not to mention the other patients' screams. Getting a 'good' night's sleep is impossible. Most don't sleep though and some get knocked out, by choice. Abigail likes to try and sleep normally. She could remember the days when she could sleep without any nightmares. Her life was better then. She can still remember school and friends. She doesn't remember what happened to get here here, but she doesn't want to remember. She does want to have some normalcy.

She wakes up every morning and makes her bed. She puts on fresh sweat pants and a fresh grey t-shirt, which does not contain any strings or anything mental. She always wakes up twenty minutes before her roommate. Abbie doesn't care for her and all she does is talk. She thinks Abbie cares for her. All Abigail wishes for is to be left alone, with Adelaide, the only person she even bothers with. But with Adel she leaves for the lounge. The hallways always seem so much longer in the morning. Once she gets to her chair she sits down and looks outside, watching as the, what she would like to call them, stalkers. They are long shadows that walk the yard, playing in the sun; something Abbie longs for. They watch her sometimes. It makes her weary. The other kids look at her as well. Their eyes grow when staring at her. She shakes her head, bringing her attention to her dog.

“What should we do today, Adelaide?” She pauses staring at the floor next to her. “Really? Do you think that is a good idea?” She looks up at the other people that are awake at this time. Not many. “I think if I'm going to talk to someone today, I'm going to wait for everyone to be here. Someone that looks normal.” She looks around the room again. It's like something out of her nightmares sometimes. The mornings are the worst sometimes. She thinks it might be because they have yet to hand out the pills, but even then they don't stop their bodies from distorting. It makes the stalkers go away and some times Adelaide. Those are the worst days. They don't know why though. Abigail doesn't like to tell any one about her. Adel is her only escape from the craziness of this place.

An hour or two pass by, more people start stirring, Abbie starts to squirm in her seat as they go closer to her. She closes her eyes and goes into her own world. It becomes dark and she focuses on Adelaide's voice. The room becomes quite and everything clears. She is left with only the ones she wants to see. Then a stalker enters her world ruining all that is good and bringing her back to reality. She wonders if she can get through the day with out her medicine if she is going to talk to someone. Abbie feels the need to have Adelaide next to her to help her. She can only hope that no other night creatures ruin her day. But when every one is up they gather everyone to the cafeteria for breakfast and medication. Abbie plans on how she is going to not take hers this morning.

((Ranebow: All done with my first post~ Sorry it took so long as well! I tried REALLY hard not to write any more! So I hope that is enough! If not I can always write more!))

Last edited by whitexsuicide; 05-03-2013 at 03:39 AM..

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-03-2013, 03:20 PM

Ray

(Oh it's fine, you can write as much as you want or can, I'm all cool with that)

Ray sat on his window seal watching as the sun would come up, he didn't like to sleep very much as he would think he is switching over to reality. He hated reality, he hated taking his medicine that would bring him back to reality, and he would refuse to take it most of the time. Leaving his room he walked out into the hallway and down to the kitchen. Grabbing a breakfast plate of some sort of...whatever it was, to him it looked like green mush. Almost like Peter Pan and the lost boys movie, not the cartoon; grabbing the bottle of water everyone was able to get one of for the time, he made his way over to an empty comfy chair away from others. He didn't eat, he didn't even open the water bottle since this was his usual order of things. Never eat the food if you think they poison it or put sleep powder in it; the doctors had done that before and sometimes he wondered why they wanted people to sleep so much.

Randolf which everyone called Rudolf ran over to Ray "Ray, Ray, Ray, they're everywhere! Come on you have to help me, Ray!" Randolf thought everyone was zombies trying to attack him or eat his brains and because of what he went through as a child learning his grandfather was a cannibal who had at his father right in front of him when he was 4, he had never been the same ever since. The doctors rushed ever, as if there was a hidden agenda, and grabbed Randolf "Alright Randolf, time for your medicine" Ray didn't look up, but, he knew if this was a dream he knew what he could do.

However, bothering with something like this only meant that he would be put to sleep for long hours. So he didn't do anything as his friend...so called friend was being taken away. Ray sat there and then moved the window ledge, he loved the sun, because it was there and no one could touch it only see or feel it.

(I'm a bit low on inspiration)

whitexsuicide
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-06-2013, 04:23 AM

Abigail

Abbie sat down at her usual spot and looked around the room. Most had something wrong with them. Eyes wide and bulbious, staring, Necks long and skinny, tall long legs, heads slightly bigger then normal. It all disturbed Abigail. She needed to find just one who wasn't effected by what ever this place did to people.

She was getting hungry looking around and she figured she better get something to eat before they forced her to eat. She hated it when they made her eat. They would touch her. And since she has yet to figure out what has made these people abnormal she was reluctant to eat the stuff they called food, but regardless of this she hated going hungry even more.

Once she got her tray she peered around the room once more to see a boy, called Rudolf, start to freak out to a boy she seen once or twice in the asylum. Rudolf had one of the bigger heads, but the other boy didn't have anything wrong, that she could see. Abbie didn't want to go over while Rudolf while there, she knew that he was taken away soon. All she could hope for is that they would not take that boy away too.

Once the men with the white lab coats came to take him, Abigail looked down to see if Adelaide was there. Unfortantly for Abbie, she was not. Closing her eyes and taking a deep breath, Abbie started to move her feet towards this boy, in hopes of talking to some one. Looking up, she left out her deep breath and opened her. She saw the boy was only a few feet from her now. She kept her mind blank and her feet moving. Once she was close to the boy she sat down on one of the chairs that was closer to him. She sat with her food in hand staring at him, trying to get the courage up to speak to him.

The chair was a foot or two away from him. Close enough to notice her, but far enough away for him to ignore her, if he wanted. Abbie could feel her whole body tense up as she she still tried to form words for her to speak.

((don't worry about it~))

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-07-2013, 02:42 AM

Ray sat there unmoved, he was lost away in his thoughts about the time a doctor they all knew in the room, came up to him placing a hand on his shoulder. Ray thought the doctor was sort of ... a form of an angel who had taken on human form to help others, but, Ray wasn't too fond of him. More than anyone else in the place, besides Rudolf at times if he wasn't freaking out about zombies, and he wondered what the doctor wanted. It seemed just to reassure him that he wasn't alone, but, Ray liked being alone. The doctor walked away and Ray realized someone was sitting right next to him. He gave the girl a quick glance, she reminded him of something, but, couldn't remember what. Then again, remembering things was something he really hated, and so he spoke to her "Hey dream girl, what are you doing over here?" he asked, not like he minded, depended on if his cold gaze (not done on purpose) would freak her out her not as his blue eyes caught hers.

whitexsuicide
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-07-2013, 03:48 AM

Abigail

Abigail was close to getting up and walking away, when he locked eyes with her and spoke. She was caught off guard and started looking around. Was he really talking to her? She thought. When she saw no one else was around her, he was talking to her. All she had to do if talk back and she would complete her goal for the day. "umm.. trying to talk to you..." Her words came out shaky and weird. "I mean, Getting better sun, it's not nice anywhere else. yea...." Abigail's voice trailed off as she tried to regain some dignity from the last sentence.

She set the food down on her lap and stared at it. She picked up her spoon and slowly brought it to her mouth, losing her apatite as the food came closer to her mouth. She put the spoon down, being unable to do it. "I like the way you look." She forgot what that meant, when everyone she knew turned weird, that statement was only meant to mean he looked normal to her. She felt weird, trying to hold up a conversation with him. "My name is Abigail. What is your name?" Her cheeks grew warm as she started to blush. Everything felt weird to her. She didn't feel alone. Not the only normal looking one. He didn't have any abnormalities.

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-07-2013, 03:44 PM

Ray

Ray just raised an eyebrow at her "Ookay" he shrugged, her own reason would be her own reason, and he didn't care what that reason was right now. He didn't eat his food, he hardly ever did, and when he did it wouldn't be very much. It never really bothered him very much as he turned back to looking outside. Others were watching television since they were allowed to throughout the day, but, boring channels. Why watch television when you would be out living in the world they showed day to day. "Nice to meet you, I'm Ray" he didn't get how weird it sounded when she mentioned the way he looked and ignored the white coats walking around. "Are you avoiding the coats too?" he asked noticing how different she looked compared to everyone else and how calm she was considering Rudolf was in freak out mode.

Last edited by Immy; 05-14-2013 at 10:20 PM..

whitexsuicide
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-10-2013, 07:05 AM

Abigail

Ray, his name was so simple. She liked that. Nothing like the names that surrounded her. He seemed to be the right person the more and more that he spoke.

Leaning in just a bit, she whispered; "I don't really want to take my medicine." She looked back and forth, just to make sure none of them heard her. "I need my friends around, no matter how many demons may follow." She leaned back in her chair, wondering if not eating her food would get the attention of those people. The ones with the long abdomens, with the long white coats. They didn't much care for the patients. They treated them like an annoyance, more then human beings.

One of them walked near the two and glanced at their food trays, which were full. Abbie picked up her spoon and reluctantly put the mush into her mouth. The man's left eye got bigger, but then he walked away. She swallowed her mouthful and then instantly wanted to go throw up, but knew that they would be watching the bathrooms. She gagged, making a funny looking face then got up to throw away the food. "Want to come with me? Before they see?" She tilted her head towards the trash can.

((sorry it has been a bit ^^'))

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-14-2013, 10:50 PM

(sorry sorry, mothers day & work has been exhausting for me)

Ray knew that they would enforce the "you have to eat it all" rule even with him, he wasn't a special case or anything like those in the room, and so he stood up easily making his way towards the trash can. Most of the white coats thought everyone in the room was crazy enough as it was just to put up with on a day to day basis. Seeing a couple come back and noting the fact that the boy taken away earlier was in the hall still fighting the coats.

Randolf ran over to Ray, able to break away for the moment "They're going to get me, Ray" he whispered in fear "Hey Rudolf, what's that saying about how you can kill a zombie? Blow to the head? Why not hit them upside the head, maybe they will go after eachother" Ray was just giving Rudolf ideas and something in Rudolf's mind must have snapped into place as the way his eyes looked had changed. "DIE ZOMBIES!!!" and ran straight into the other two coats coming their way knocking them off balance and to the floor.

Rudolf never would have taken his full dose of medicine without fighting back in some way and Ray just gave him a super jump on thoughts. Ray shook his head "Zombie boy seems to have things under control, come on let's get back to our seats, or go outside" Ray liked it outside, but, in the room was fine too since most liked to be holed up in their own rooms away from others.

Immy

Penpal

Old 09-02-2013, 12:08 AM

(dropping this...last post was in May - if you want to continue it later say so)