((You here?))

Kuroko_Kono
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-20-2008, 05:10 AM

((I'm here))

Characters

Name: Eric
Orientation: Straight
Appearance: He's transparent so every thing about him appears gray. He's blond, has green eyes , and he's waring a dress shirt, tie, and slacks.

Name: Elaina
Orientation: Anything with a large bank account with an equally large Bulge in their pants.
Appearance: Dark blonde with hazel eyes and a very large chest and great body.
Occupation: Head of research and development at Sylex BioTechnical Institute.

Son Zack
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-20-2008, 05:13 AM

I'm here~

Ulani
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 01-20-2008, 05:58 AM

Characters;

Name: Bret Guine
Hair: Blond, long, usually in ponytail
Eyes: Green
Personality: Dopehead

Name: Chasity Daniels
Hair: Blond, curly, long
Eyes: Green
Personality: Hoe, botchy.

Name: Dominic VonDrense
Hair: Blond, shortish.
Eyes: Grayish blue
Personality: Emo, science.

Name: Nate Kent
Hair: Short, black
Eyes: Brown
Personality: Clownish

Name: Benji
Hair: Longish, black
Eyes: Blue
Personality: Helpful, strange.

(Ignore Priecings)

Son Zack
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-20-2008, 06:19 AM

Son Zack's Characters:

(I'm too lazy to do a real description, so here's a list. Deal~)

Name: Mr. Rittevon
Orientation: Unknown.
Appearance: Caucasian. Usually wears a well-tailored expensive pinstriped suit, with a jeweled pin on his necktie. He has straight, short black hair that he keeps parted on the side. His eyes are blue and he's around 6 foot 2.
Behavior: Arrogant, sinister, and very covert. Can be very unpredictable and cruel. Known to be homicidal.
Occupation: Large-scale financier and economist. Financial backer of Sylex and Mr. Zurich

Name: Mr. Zurich
Orientation: Heterosexual.
Appearance: Caucasion. Wears usually well-tailored suits and needs glasses. He has short blond hair that he keeps in a neat side part. Gray-green eyes and is about 6 feet tall.
Behavior: Conservative and submissive, especially in the presence of Rittevon. He's a devout Catholic but can be easily swayed to sin, especially by Rittevon.
Occupation: Owner and figurehead of Sylex BioTechnical Industries and tool of Rittevon.

Ulani
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 01-20-2008, 06:21 AM

((Wot Now?))

Ulani
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 01-20-2008, 06:28 AM

It's Mr. Rittevon

Mr. Rittevon and Chasity. Lols.

Son Zack
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-20-2008, 07:24 AM

Name: Dr. Kroening
Orientation: Questionable.
Appearance: Caucasian. Blond hair, slicked back and gray eyes. Wears glasses and a lab-coat that's a little too tight. He has gray eyes and is about 6 feet tall.
Behavior: Neurotic-depressive. One of 'the quiet ones' people worry about. Stays distant and impassive. Hates Rittevon and carries a scalpel with him for 'protection'.
Occupation: Head of Clandestine Research and Testing at Sylex BioTechnical Institute, where he lives and is prevented from leaving.

Ulani
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 01-20-2008, 08:21 AM

"I still don't see why you insisted on coming Chasity," said Mr. Guine, as Bejni pulled into Mr. Zurich's estate.
"We haven't spent much time together lately," said Chasity, leaning on Guine. "I thought it would be fun." Guine mentally rolled his eyes.

The VW van slowly parked, and Guine and Chasity stepped out, leaving Benji in the car. The two walked to the front door, and Mr. Guine rang the doorbell.

Son Zack
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-20-2008, 08:28 AM

At the echoing tones of the doorbell, Mr. Zurich sat up straight, looking up from his doomed chess game with a triumphant Rittevon.
'Someone's come to call?' he thought to himself. 'I don't remember making any appointments.'
As Rittevon urged Zurich to make his next move, Zurich muttered a forfeit and stood up. He followed a small distance from his maid, Elsa, who had hurried to the door.
He stayed mostly out of view as she opened the tall wooden front doors.
"Hello," he heard her say, "Who is calling? Do you have an appointment?"

Kuroko_Kono
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-20-2008, 08:36 AM

Eric sighed as his ethereal form passed though the floor. He watched as the van pulled up and decide to make sure that those guest knew the pain that came with being involved with Mr. Rittevon, the one who had done this to him.

Ulani
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 01-20-2008, 04:37 PM

"It's Bret Guine, along with Chasity Daniels," said Mr. Guine to the maid. "And no, we do not have an apointment, oh here's Benji." He said as Bejni walked up to them.
"Decided not to stay in the car?" asked Chasty, and Benji nodded.

Son Zack
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-20-2008, 04:47 PM

Elsa was about to reply when Mr. Zurich hurried out from the hallway and to the door.
"Thank you Elsa, you're dismissed," he said, and she bowed slightly before taking her leave.
"Good afternoon, Bret," he said, shaking the newcomer's hand.

Kuroko_Kono
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-20-2008, 05:00 PM

Eric floated gloomily. he spotted the vicodin in Mr.Guine pocket. He waited until all their backs were turned and grab it out of his pocket. He then went back to floating aimlessly wait for a time to use it.

Ulani
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 01-20-2008, 05:08 PM

"Hello, Mr. Zurich," he said, receded his hand after a moment. "Nice to meet you in person."
"Yes, nice to meet you too, and who are your companions?" asked Zurich.
"This is Chasity Daniels"--he pointed to the blond woman--"And this is Benji," he said, while pointing to the man in houndstooth.

Son Zack
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-20-2008, 05:13 PM

Zurich shook each of their hands warmly, then jumped a little as he suddenly aware of Rittevon's presence behind him.
"Oh! Hey, Victor," he said, stepping out of the way a little. "You have some people here to see you." Rittevon tilted his head ever so slightly and smiled a thin smile.
"So I do," he said. "However, dear Bret, the appointment was tomorrow. But... since you're here, we might as well carry on, hm?"

Son Zack
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-20-2008, 05:20 PM

"Oh, really?" said Mr. Guine.
"Hello Mr. Ritevon," said Chasity, smiling brightly. Mr. Zurich led them into the living room, were Guine and Chasity sat down on the couch, and Benji stood beside the fireplace.

Son Zack
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-20-2008, 05:46 PM

"Does anyone want anything to drink, or eat?" Mr. Zurich asked, after a few moments of awkward silence."

Ulani
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 01-20-2008, 05:58 PM

((Lols, I posted in your account.))

"I'll take some scotch," said Mr. Guine.
"Just water, thanks," said Chasity. Benji said nothing.

Kuroko_Kono
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-20-2008, 06:12 PM

Eric waited for Elsa to poor the drinks. Then slipped some vicodin in every drink but Mr. Guine scotch.

Elaina had an idea. She knew how she was going to get in Ritevon's pants but, she needed a little help. "Dr. Kroening you like Mr. Ritevon, right?"

"..." 'Wait, this could be my chance to kill him.' "Yeah..."

"Great lets go on a road trip" Elaina said a bit too enthusiastic.

Son Zack
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-20-2008, 08:05 PM

Dr. Kroening frowned and pushed his glasses a little farther up his nose, watching her suspiciously through the glass bio-barrier.
"You know I'm not allowed to leave the facility," he said evenly, a little bit amused. He took a seat on the table he had been preparing for the next test subject. "Those are direct orders from Zurich himself, you know that, too."

"So, this is the man who owns 20% of Sylex stock?" Mr. Zurich said, amused. "Tell me, Herr Guine- How exactly did you find my company?"

Son Zack
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-25-2008, 12:55 AM

ooc: GOSH. You guys need to post :x

Ulani
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 01-27-2008, 06:07 PM

"Well, Rittevon is one of my best clients, and he told me about it and I became very interested in the company," said Guine.

Son Zack
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-27-2008, 06:12 PM

"One of your... best clients?" Mr. Zurich asked quietly. He leaned over to Rittevon and whispered, "You never mentioned this to me before."

"You didn't ask," Rittevon said back, with a little smile.

Ulani
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 01-27-2008, 06:44 PM

((Eh, what now?))