sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-12-2014, 12:12 AM

Flora sighs out not wanting to talk about that right now. "I do not wish to speak about it. I plan on changing some rules around here." Flora says before going to sit down on her throne. she still did not like it so far it was way to big for her to sit in. yet smiles at Clara but knew people would try. to talk to her about last night she would try make sure they stay off topic about that.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-12-2014, 03:22 AM

Marcus, after having calmed down, heads back inside. He heads to the throne room. He sees Flora in the throne and smiles. She was beautiful and his heart skipped a beat as he watched her. He loves her but he knows he doesn't truly belong in her world.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-12-2014, 03:34 AM

"I just want to know what my scheduled for the day please. I'm sorry it's nice to meet you Clara. you are welcomed to visit the castle Anna beside's it would be fun for the three of us." she says with a happy smile on her face yet notice Marcus form a distance. the young queen started to blush trying not start to laugh. about a old joke her father use tell her all the time. but wish to not meet any suitors she would reject them in a heart beat.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-12-2014, 03:47 AM

Clara bows. "Oh yes of course." She hands the queen a list of her duties for the day.

Marcus slips out and heads to the church. He walks in and goes and kneels at the altar. He prays silently for strength and guidance. He knows he loves Flora, but is it really right for them to be together. He doesn't know who his family is, or anything about his background. He knows Flora would change the laws of the land to be with him, but is this right. He just doesn't know. After awhile he stands and heads back to the palace.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-12-2014, 04:56 AM

Queen Flora takes the list of duties in to her hand's. she then sighs out the first thing on her list was a talk with the royal elders. but did not see a meeting place on it at all. "Clara o you know where I'm to meet,the royal elder's at? Queen Flora ask her new adviser in a clam sounding voice. but look back down at the list seeing she has go in to town. for a few more royal fittings for her new clothes. plus meet some people a about some trade's.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-12-2014, 02:06 PM

"In the conference room your majesty." Clara says with a smile.

Marcus is walking back to the castle when he is jumped by a gang. He is pulled into an alley way and beaten. Unable to move he fears the worse. Father Donovan, the head priest, walks by the alley and he sees Marcus. Gasping he helps the young man back to the church where he starts to clean him up.

"What happened?"

"I was jumped. I didn't get a good look at their faces but I don't think they were from around here. I did not recognize the dress." Marcus says with a wince as Father Donovan cleans a cut on his face. His wings are missing several feathers and he hopes he'll be able to fly again.

Father Donovan checks out his wings. "They will heal." He comments.

Marcus let out a sigh of relief. "I am just glad the the queen wasn't with me."

"Though they might not have attacked you had she been."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-12-2014, 09:07 PM

"I've should have know well lets get going. can't keep them waiting to long are they get fussy." Flora says while getting up off of the throne chair. so they could walk to the conference room. so she could talk with the elders but was unsure how long they. would want to talk with her about the other day,plus change some rules. one of the rules she would change was that one rule. about a newly crowned queen had pick someone to marry. to be able keep ruling the kingdom but have to chose someone such as king,prince,knight,baron,duke are anyone with a high ranking.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-12-2014, 09:09 PM

Clara bows a bit. "Of course your majesty." She follows a respectful distance behind the young queen.

The seven elders sit at the table waiting for her.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-12-2014, 10:58 PM

Once they got there Queen Flora enters the room yet curtsy's. to the royal elders before takeing a seat. "So what do you wish to talk about first? if it's about any suitors you can send them back for all I care." Queen Flora says but wish she did not have get married. before her next birthday hits it was so unfair.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-13-2014, 12:19 AM

"The main thing we wished to talk about was that display last night." One of the elders comments his eyes are hard and he does not smile. He was the lead elder.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-13-2014, 12:26 AM

"It was not a display. I was saying the truth if you all did not like it then. just take me off the throne and let my cousin rule over the kingdom." she says to them but really wish at times. one of her parents had a love child with someone. so they can rule over the kingdom not her.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-13-2014, 04:01 AM

"He is a nobody, he is going to be a priest. It's not becoming and it is not done." The elder said firmly.

Marcus lays in his old room. He has been all bandaged up by Father Donovan. He should be with Flora yet it still hurts to move. She must be worried about him.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-13-2014, 06:25 AM

Queen Flora was not happy what one of the royal elders had said. "He is a somebody! I am going to change a old rule the one about. how ever a newly crowned queen can marry. it's not fair that that rule is over ten decades old. besides that your apprentices time is all most here. to take over your spots you all know what the rules say they are allowed to change some rules. as same go's with thy self as new queen." Flora said in a voice that was much stricter that would equals to her own parent's. her father all ways tolled her if there is to be change. one must fight for what they believe in even if it means. butting a few heads a long the way to get there.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-13-2014, 05:31 PM

"We know nothing of his past." Another elder pointed out. There are mutters of agreement around the table. They seem to be ignoring the fact that she wants to change the laws.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-16-2014, 01:56 AM

"Please listen can't we try find out something about him? before he came to live here? besides that he is no longer going to be a priest. for his own reason's can't he be apart of the royal court? that is if there where any blood relations form someone of high ranking?" Queen Flora ask them trying to see what they would say to this? but worried about Marcus when being away from him. how could this work out? she was trying to see if these old fools even give her idea a chance?

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-16-2014, 04:08 PM

"He could be a part of the royal court. But not as your husband, unless we can find someone of high ranking in his past." Mummers of agreement come from the other elders.

Marcus is still resting in his old room in the church. He just wanted to leave town. How is he going to tell Flora what had happened to him? He lets out a soft sigh.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-16-2014, 09:59 PM

Flora sighs out she was glad they had listen to her idea. "I have to agree may I leave now? oh and on more thing next time can we talk about some old laws? the kingdom dose need some changes." she says to them in a clam yet polite voice not wanting to be rude. but stays in the seat for a bit longer yet thinks about ways. to try figure out if Marcus had any blood relations to any one.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-18-2014, 02:23 AM

"Will a weeks time work for you your majesty?" The lead elder asks the queen.

Marcus flies carefully back to the castle. He is still sore and a bit bruised but he doesn't want to worry Flora. When he arrives back to the castle he lands in the gardens with a slight wince. He sinks to the bench. That has taken more out of him then he supsected it would.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-18-2014, 02:49 AM

"To be honest I don't think a week would be not enough time. my birthday is seven months away still. so at lest give me three are four months to find any information out please. about Marcus if it's about talking about change old rules a weeks time if fine with me." Flora says to them yet hope someone. knew something about her lover she really did not want. have to marry a other person just to stay as being a queen.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-18-2014, 03:50 AM

"We were talking about the changing of the rules." The elder says.

Marcus is fighting an uncontrollable urge to flee. Also a part of him wishes he knew about his family. Things might be easier if he knew about his past.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-18-2014, 07:45 AM

Queen Flora starts to blush embarrass by her own actions. "A weeks time is fine with me about,the rule changing. I'll be going now see you all in a week." Queen Flora says to the elders then starts to walk out of the room. she wanted go by the garden before going in to town. she hope Clara would not mind this to much since there was no fix time for it. yet wonder if Marcus ever wonder about his own family that had left him here? if he would let her Flora would try help him find them.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-18-2014, 04:11 PM

Clara is waiting for Flora "Where to no majesty." She says with a slight curtsey.

Marcus is still on the bench in the garden.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-18-2014, 10:54 PM

"I wish go to the garden before we head off to town. maybe see if Marcus is there I want. talk to him for a little while then we can go in to town." she says to Clara then starts to walk off to the garden. Flora wanted get away form the royal elder's till she has see them again. but wonder how her mother was lucky enough get married to her father? her mom had been a dukes daughter before getting married to her husband. maybe it was do to her high class ranking?

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 06-19-2014, 01:26 AM

"Of course your majesty." Clara says following a respectful distance behind the queen.

Marcus looks up a bit when he hears footsteps, he spots Flora. Oh she was beautiful. She deserved so much better then him.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-19-2014, 02:04 AM

Queen Flora walks over to her Lover's side then sits down next to him. "Marcus I talk with the royal elders. they said the only way I can marry you is unless. we can find someone in your past of high ranking. I'd be willing help you look when I have some free time. but what has happen to you? you look hurt they even touch your wings." Flora says then started to tear up. cause she did not like to see him hurt by some ruffians. just the other day she had chance to touch his wings. now it look like he was missing some feathers.