(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-17-2015, 01:23 PM

Crim is joining us btw XD.

Dun know if I said that.

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 04-19-2015, 12:06 AM

Yay Crim!

Also: Es. Posting. Must post. I have time. *sits and looks extremely concentrated*

Pearl will be ... around. Somewhere. *tries to pull the guy from the recesses of muse hiding*

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-19-2015, 12:38 AM

I could post with Peridot.

Esmme

Old 04-19-2015, 12:45 AM

Why yes you could. ;) I can't recall what plans we have, but I'm sure that meeting someone would be good for Pearl.

Wasn't I going to make a human bad guy to help out the darkness? Or something? Hmm. And wasn't Pearl meeting with a minion? *narrows eyes* I don't even remember anymore. Oh well. Haha

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-19-2015, 12:48 AM

You were going to make a bad guy Ya. And pearl had history with my bad guy.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 04-19-2015, 01:38 AM

I need to get to working on my two characters again now that I have time.
*goes to look at the other profiles to see how her characters might connect to the others*

Esmme

Old 04-19-2015, 01:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyoto View Post
You were going to make a bad guy Ya. And pearl had history with my bad guy.
Oh yeeeeeah. Hmm. I'll scan through my messages and see if I can piece it together. I'll need ti work on him. *nods*
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose View Post
I need to get to working on my two characters again now that I have time.
*goes to look at the other profiles to see how her characters might connect to the others*
Yay! :D

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-19-2015, 02:38 AM

Ok...so maybe after I do some job hunting first. >.<;

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-20-2015, 01:06 PM

I am working on a apocalyptic role play . I hope to have the request thread up today or tomorrow and the character skeleton up by this weekend. I'm not planning to start the actual role play until I finish this semester. That should give people about two weeks to reserve spots and get their characters done. If anyone joins lol.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 04-20-2015, 10:29 PM

Dun dun duuuuun!! I'm here^^ I thought I subscribed to this but I guess I didn't lol

Esmme

Old 04-21-2015, 12:45 AM

Yay for new rps! Es will refrain from joining, as it's clearly obvious that she can't keep up with the ones we have already. XD

Crim! *pounces upon and nuzzles*

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-21-2015, 12:55 AM

Crim Crim! *huggles*

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 04-21-2015, 01:29 AM

-huggles and cuddles- Hi my love birds!!

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-21-2015, 01:53 AM

Hello Crimson.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 04-21-2015, 01:55 AM

Whats up girly?

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-21-2015, 02:02 AM

Trying to get Quis to be a good boy so I can finish his profile and move on to getting Ru's made.
*glares at the uncooperative Amethyst*

Esmme

Old 04-21-2015, 05:05 AM

*waves excitedly* You can do it, rose!

*pushes Pearl toward Quis* *Pearl looks slightly confused* "Quis isn't in pain. ..."

Shush. Do the magic glowy thing.

"... that won't solve anything, you know this. What Quis is experiencing is a mere lack of motiva-"

DO IT. *grabs his hand and presses it against Quis' cheek*

*Pearl turns a light shade of pink as he calmly watches* "I'm not going to activate my abilities, Esmme."

-___- Then I guess we're sitting here until you change your mind.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-21-2015, 05:36 AM

Es! *waves and laughs as Es tries to get Pearl to help*

See what trouble you've caused Quis? *taps foot*

*sighs at the antics of the other* "Yeah, yeah...I know I'm always the one to cause trouble apparently."

Don't make me hurt you Amethyst...

*shakes his head as Es forces Pearl to press his hand against his cheek* "This isn't helping and neither will hurting me..."

Really....can't you two cooperate with us here? >.<

On a side note. I did finally finish Quis' profile earlier. Woot!
http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...post1773296844

Esmme

Old 04-21-2015, 04:47 PM

Yay! I like him. :D I wonder what it would be like to heal him? His emotions seem pretty interesting to try and follow.

*Pearl frowns and pulls hands away from Es* "He doesn't need healing, as I stated earlier. Your persistence is frustrating."

And Ru? Any progress there? *looks to Ru* Go heal that one, Kel.

*Pearl smiles tensely and clasps his hands behind him*

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-22-2015, 12:57 AM

Haha, glad that you like him. That is a good question. Yeah, it will be interesting I'm sure, lol.

*Amethyst smirks slightly at Pearls pulling away from Es, thankful that he's no longer being touched* "Exactly"

Ru is being a little stubborn as well, but nothing like Quis was. *laughs when Es tells Pearl to heal her as well* Do you think that it will help?

*Turquoise tilts head in confusion before look herself over* "Am I injured?"

Esmme

Old 04-22-2015, 11:46 PM

*Pearl glances at Amethyst before repeating what he says* "Exactly."

Oh, I so think it will help. And in more ways than one. ;)

*Pearl feels his features warm slightly* "You are not injured. You recently experienced confusion, but other than that there is nothing influencing you. "

That you can tell, Kel.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 04-23-2015, 12:21 AM

Oddballs owo lol.
Don't make me sick peridot on you.

---------- Post added 04-22-2015 at 05:21 PM ----------

Even worse....psycho Bazel XD

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-23-2015, 02:38 AM

*Amethyst stands back and watches as the two crazy women pester Pearl and Turquoise*

Really? Get to healing Turquoise Pearl. *nudges Es and whispers* So…what other ways? Pearl shy around woman or does he like Ru? *grins as she watches Pearl*

*Turquoise gives Pearl a warm smile* “I didn’t think I had been, but it can be hard to tell sometimes. Since things can happen that I’m unaware of when using some of my powers” *she shifts a little and her golden eyes darted away from him, remembering a time in the past when Pearl had lectured her for not properly protecting her physical self while her spirit was within the astral plain* *if the others hadn’t been there things would have been disastrous*

Yes, what she said. *looks over at Kiyoto* Oddballs we may be, but oddballs are what makes life fun!
Go ahead, I ain’t scare of Peridot. XP

Last edited by blueblackrose; 04-23-2015 at 04:56 AM..

Esmme

Old 04-23-2015, 04:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyoto View Post
Oddballs owo lol.
Don't make me sick peridot on you.

---------- Post added 04-22-2015 at 05:21 PM ----------

Even worse....psycho Bazel XD
Ooooo yeah! I can't wait to see them interact! *bounces excitedly* sick him on them!
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose View Post
*Amethyst stands back and watches as the two crazy woman pester Pearl and Turquoise*

Really? Get to healing Turquoise Pearl. *nudges Es and whispers* So…what other ways? Pearl shy around woman or does he like Ru? *grins as she watches Pearl*

*Turquoise gives Pearl a warm smile* “I didn’t think I had been, but it can be hard to tell sometimes. Since things can happen that I’m unaware of when using some of my powers” *she shifts a little and her golden eyes darted away from him, remembering a time in the past when Pearl had lectured her for not properly protecting her physical self while her spirit was within the astral plain* *if the others hadn’t been there things would have been disastrous*
*Pearl's markings pulse uneasily* "My emotions are .... compromised. I would not suggest looking too far into them." *his expression softens as he hears Turquoise, and he inclined his head slightly**seeing her expression, he politely turned his gaze elsewhere*

What other ways, you ask? Well, if you like him then he gets cuddly. And if you're pissed, he tends to heal you really fast. When he heals others, warmth floods through them. If everyone is in a good mood then it gets real pleasant. Sometimes -

"The experience passes without a problem." *frowning, Pearl turns to leave* "I have preparations to make. "

Boring old coot. *shrugs*

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-23-2015, 05:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmme View Post
*Pearl's markings pulse uneasily* "My emotions are .... compromised. I would not suggest looking too far into them." *his expression softens as he hears Turquoise, and he inclined his head slightly**seeing her expression, he politely turned his gaze elsewhere*

What other ways, you ask? Well, if you like him then he gets cuddly. And if you're pissed, he tends to heal you really fast. When he heals others, warmth floods through them. If everyone is in a good mood then it gets real pleasant. Sometimes -

"The experience passes without a problem." *frowning, Pearl turns to leave* "I have preparations to make. "

Boring old coot. *shrugs*
I see. Interesting…very interesting. *smiles a bit*I want to know more. Don’t let him get away Ru. He needs to stay here and help you.

*Turquoise gives Rose an annoyed looked when she’s told to keep Pearl from leaving* “Wait up, let me help you.” *moves closer to Pearl, but doesn’t touch him* “That is, if you don’t mind my company.”

That a girl Ru. *cheers thinking Turquoise is listening to her*

*Amethyst snickers, clearing seeing through what Turquoise is doing* “You won’t be saying that for long woman.”

Oh hush sour puss. *turns to Es* Why do they have to be so mean to us?