Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 03-06-2008, 05:26 PM

I will be reserving the first 2 PAGES, not posts, PAGES, so please bear with me.

I realize this is a lot, but for the thread I have planned it requires a lot of space.

Thank you!

So, quickly, a note on what this thread will be for:

I've noticed it isn't easy to find good resources when it comes to creating art. There are few sites I've found helpful when it coems to ideas fo hair styles, poses, wardrobe, and character creation, althoguh there are plenty of tutorials and such. I plan to create a mass thread that will provide these things along with image references, links t good tutorials and sites, and hopefully through doing this I will be able to create a small community on menewsha of artists that can help, support, and befriend eachother.

I look forward to developing this thread. n.n

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~

Welcome to ARC! The Artist Resource Center! I'm the creator of this thread, Biscuits, and I hope that I can be helpful to you. ^-^

About this thread:

This thread is many things with many uses. The main idea is to provide support and resources to a variety of artists. Within this thread, upon it's completion, will be galleries of image references for poses, clothing ideas, hair styles, facial expresions, themes, and more. There will also be link lists of sites outside Menewsha that provide tutorials, image galleries, art critique, and anything else I can come up with that will be useful. In this thread you may chat, post images for critiquing, ask for help or suggestions, or provide more for the thread.

This thread is a help center for all artists.

PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING, THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT.

Rules:

1. Follow Menewsha's rules please, they aren't difficult.
2. Please do not sell, take credit for, take, edit, copy, or any other disrespectful action, art that isn't yours. No one likes thier art screwed with.
3. This is a FRIENDLY thread. Constructive critisism only. Telling someone 'that sucks.' doesn't help them improve it.
4. If you wish to provide images to the thread or post images that are not your own, CREDIT THE ARTIST! This means you must post who did the art and a link to thier website if they have one.
5. These rules may be added to, removed, and edited as needed by me. Thank you!

Table of Contents:

1. Opening, About ARC, Rules, Table of Contents

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 03-06-2008, 05:40 PM

Work Force:

By standing on the shoulders of others, by putting our heads in the clouds, by leaving the confinements of reality, we can see further then others.

This post is for those interested in the people who are currently working on this thread, wanting to work on this thread, or wanting to submit things to the thread.

Submission Policies:

Fisrt and foremost, read rules four and five:
4. If you wish to provide images to the thread or post images that are not your own, CREDIT THE ARTIST! This means you must post who did the art and a link to thier website if they have one.
5. Addressing censorship: If the image is not your own, please edit it RESPECTFULLY so that it's approproate for the public. By respectfully I mean do not alter the image any more then you have to. A simple blact box or dot over the area is fine. Breasts must have nipples covered, crotches on either gender must be covered as a bikini would cover, butts, unless I'm mistaken, should be fine as long as they aren't vulgar. Racist or biast symbols must be covered, this includes but is not limited to swastikas (Nazi symbols), anti religion symbols, or any other hate symbols.

Images-

To submit an image you must put it in this form:

Code:
 I WANT TO SUBMIT AN IMAGE! 
Username:
Image:   [x]   
Artist: ((You must provide the artists name, website, and email adress if possible, if you are the artist you may say so, post your username, website, and prefered contact method.))
Catagory: (( Pose, expression, outfit, hands, clothes, ect. What's it for? ))

By submitting this form I understand that I am responsible for any consequences resulting from posting this image. 

To submit tutorials:

Code:
 I WANT TO SUBMIT A TUTORIAL! 
Username:
Link:   [TUTORIAL TITLE HERE]   
Creator: ((You must provide the artists name, website, and email adress if possible, if you are the artist you may say so, post your username, website, and prefered contact method.))
Catagory: (( Pose, expression, outfit, hands, digital, clothes, ect. What's it for? ))

By submitting this form I understand that I am responsible for any consequences resulting from posting this image. 

Job Oppertunities:

WE WON'T PAY YOU. Sorry~! This is voulenteer only!

Want to critique art for people? Areyou good at a specific thing you could help people with? Let me know! Send a pm to my mule, Truffles, telling me who you are and what you would liek to do.

About Biscuits:

Biscuits is a college student and an artists. She is a she, likes cute things, gory or morbid things, sweets, spicy food, men, women, intelligent people, people watching in odd places, rock music, and mcuh more. She dislikes stupid people, silence, seafood, wierd old men, cabbage, drugs, homophobes, really biast people, racists, or otherwise overly judgemental people.

Biscuits created this thread, yay! She's been drawing as long she can remember, has taken several art classes, but still needs practice.

About the Staff:

Currently, Biscuits has no staff.

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 03-06-2008, 06:19 PM

Reserved

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 03-06-2008, 06:22 PM

Reserved