Aaron
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-14-2007, 05:05 AM

I know I sound like someone who belongs in a Psych Ward, but I think I can draw the future...

One day, I was drawing, and then my hand totally started moving on it's own, and I wasn't looking at the paper. Then When it was finished, It looked like a man with a bike running into a bush. Anyways, I went outside to buy something at the grocery store, which is right up the street, and A heavy set man rode right pst me and ran into my neighbor's bush.

Am I cursed?!
___

Update(s):

I will Try to post up sketches whenever I draw them, but this trance I go into comes on Randomly, therefore making me unable to anounce when i will be able to post up a picture. Also, If this kind of thing has been happeneing to ANYONE else, pleae tell me.
-
Also, I should put this earlier, but I think I drew my own death, and It looks preety recent. I might die soon, so If I don't visit Menewsha for more then a Month, then I am most likely not amon the living.

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 10-14-2007, 05:08 AM

I've heard of that being described as a psychic talent before. So I don't think it's a "curse", exactly. Since you list only one incident, it may have been a complete coincidence, though. :)

Out of curiosity - was the picture different in style from the way you normally draw?

MelonyLouise
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2007, 05:08 AM

Only if you start drawing someone looking like your avatar crawling out of a well.

Or a bunch of mothmen.

Or aliens.

Aaron
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-14-2007, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK
I've heard of that being described as a psychic talent before. So I don't think it's a "curse", exactly. Since you list only one incident, it may have been a complete coincidence, though. :)

Out of curiosity - was the picture different in style from the way you normally draw?
Yeah. o_o
The drawing Style was werid. I can't really describe it. Almost like sketchy/crosshatch.

I am ussually someone who Softly shades with a Blender..

daashi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-14-2007, 04:46 PM

I heard about this psychic sketching.

Not exactly a curse.

Best to write the date and time on the picture should it happen again, so that nobody will think your crazy.
(Well there will always be people who will think your crazy, but that can't be helped) And also seek out a medium or a phychic, they could give you help if they're real phychics.

Machika
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2007, 05:47 PM

Zomg creepy O:

But not sure if that's an ability or a coincidence.

*shrugs* If it is a gift that is pretty neat :3

Eitriarch
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-25-2007, 06:32 PM

well unless it happens all the time, I wouldn't really think much about it.

I can think of something, walk outside and see it and that doesn't make me psychic.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 10-27-2007, 04:07 PM

There is a type of psychic viewing where someone draws an image of a place that they have never been before. It's called "remote viewing" I believe. Both American and international armies have had scientists study this thing none have them ever made any reports about it to the public though.

Some people believe it's used for spying on the exact layout of enemy base's. I saw a show about it not that long ago. Although they way they described it it wasn't the future they were seeing it was current events and more of a reconnaissance thing. Try googleing it I m sure there's something somewhere about it.

Barith_
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Barith_ Send a message via Yahoo to Barith_

Old 10-27-2007, 10:49 PM

Well maybe you should ask your family if something special runs through your family. Such as curse or something interesting. I know that somthing runs im my family i have extreme senses i can tell someones sneaking up on me from far away. Or i can sense a pressonce thats not there.

` v - c h a n n.
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-28-2007, 02:36 AM

O.O Wow, that sounds really cool. ^ - ^ Just becareful for someone like Sylar who tries to eat your brain. > 3 <;;

But then again it might just be a coincidence :3 eh, you never know.

shellthabunny
*^_^*

Old 11-02-2007, 03:58 AM

Coolness.

JuggalettaGurl
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to JuggalettaGurl Send a message via Yahoo to JuggalettaGurl

Old 11-02-2007, 04:02 AM

I wish something cool like that would happen to me, and I wouldn't be worried about anything at all, I'd take it as a blessing :D you've got a sixth sense and if you can use it, that's awesome, a lot of people just push it out of their minds and ignore it, then it never happens again ;-; it's sad

Orangmilk

Old 11-07-2007, 01:40 AM

I see the future in my dreams and get deja vu alot and I mean alot. Nothing to really worry about lol It is a little creepy at times...I usually dream of my friend or someone I know talking about something wierd and uncommon or someone falling and getting a scratch on their knee nothing real exciting but still a little alarming you know?

Rowan Flare
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-07-2007, 07:48 PM

having a somewhat pshyic ability is not a curse, i sometimes dream of the furture and i also am very aware of spirits around me, i am always visited by my past relitives and i do feel weird talking about them to people epescally my dad, he doesn't believe in them.

what i'm trying to say is don't be afraid, imbrace that ability, it makes you who you are and that is your gift.

Pinkcrayons526
Banned

Old 11-09-2007, 10:37 PM

Zomg creepy O:
I heard about this psychic sketching.
Not exactly a curse
One day, I was drawing, and then my hand totally started moving on it's own, and I wasn't looking at the paper. Then When it was finished,I was so scared and its like a unforgetable memory lol.Am I cursed?!
If you could that be like awsome.
And it would mean you have great tallent.
If you do would you mind showing me :)
Because ill serisouly be like OMG.

Aaron
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-10-2007, 01:07 AM

Happened Again. I think I might blog these events...

Nathuram
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-10-2007, 05:02 AM

If it's happening so frequently, Aaron, then it might be possible to record the next one :] I'd like to see one of those recordings.

Aaron
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-10-2007, 10:52 PM

@Nathuram-
If I were to record it, I would have to bring a camera around with me 24/7, which might be akward. This trance I go into comes very unexpectedly, but I only seem to be in it when I am near a sketch pad. I'll try to upload the next one I draw. I burned the other sketches for some odd reason, which I am guessing is my first reaction.

Btw, Is there anyone else who ca do somethong strange like this? I know my freind has some weird thing with numbers of some sort.

Nathuram
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-11-2007, 06:40 AM

Well it's not really unexpected if it only seems to happen when you're near a sketch pad. And for the same reason, you wouldn't have to carry around a camera 24/7 unless you carry a sketch pad with you 24/7.

For the next couple of weeks only keep one or two sketch pads in your home. Set up some video cameras and turn them on whenever you're near both the sketch pad and a drawing utensil.

Aaron
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-12-2007, 12:32 AM

I'll see how that works. Thanks.

Nathuram
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-12-2007, 04:55 PM

Some paranormal researchers like to say that paranormal activity can be caught on camera. So who knows, you might find that a spirit is moving your hand :]

Aaron
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-14-2007, 02:05 AM

Hrm...
As an Agnostic, I find that hard to belive, but what the Hell. You could be right.

D-Yoop
*^_^*

Old 03-18-2008, 08:09 PM

Whoah that's weird O.o

The first time I heard of a psychic drawing was when I saw a video, which I didnt came to believe but I thought it was fucking hilarious!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNfa_KiVlOs

[`TheWitch`]
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-08-2008, 09:46 PM

I get deja vu a crap load..
Like, i'll see the "future" and then 2 months later, whatever I thought/seen happens..

Violet Lace
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-10-2008, 04:07 PM

Sounds like you've been watching Heroes. xD

In the first season, there's this guy who goes into a weird trance and paints the future.

I don't really believe in psychic crap, but even so I'd love to see some of your sketches.