Anna_The_Idiot
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Anna_The_Idiot

Old 04-02-2008, 10:37 PM

So, tell me, what is your favorite style of art? Example; I just love drawing. Nothing special, just shading with a pencil with outlines.
-What is your LEAST favorite style? example; I simply HATE blending with paint. I just suck at it, its very hard to control.
-And anything in between, what do you like about art?
-What do you hate about art?
-Do you draw online?
-Do you have a sketch pad?
-How often do you draw?
So, I was just curious, trying to get a thread started and to find out what people liked.

elaine
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-02-2008, 11:09 PM

least favorite style would be..hm..bloody ones..like very very bad..TAT.they creeps me out.so ya.i like almost everything except things that scare me and those..e..absolutely huge eyes with lots of shines

I like semi realism ones^^and painterly styles if talking about digital art.

Blending paint in real life is a fun step for me^^

what do i hate about art?e..nothing?
or if have to say something..how hard it is to determine what is art.^^..lol

yep i draw online and yes i have a tablet.

and i draw lotslots[this be foggyday's mule and not a random guy talking in weird girly style and name..rofl]

Nightshade1988
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-03-2008, 03:04 AM

I like traditional art best, because it's something I can do (except paint, I'm lousy). I like digital art but I feel everyone can do that.

eki
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-03-2008, 06:52 PM

uh me, well I draw alot and do alot of art classes and stuff like that.
I love relistic art, black and white or colored. I like pencile the most I think, I mean when I see a really detailed face or landscape in pencil I am awwed at their talent.
My least favorit would probably like drawing with markers and or those just famouse panitings of blocks of color. I get the concept but they are boring to look it.
I like blending panits, in fact I am working in oils and water colors lately, I wanted to stay away from acrilics because I use them alot. :D
I don't mind digital art but I don't have half a clue how to do it, I just like to look at it, I am very bad when it comes to photoshop and digital art. That is why non of my works are online. :lol:
but on deviantart I have a modifyed picture, the first one I tried it didn't come out too bad.

Dr Franken Stein
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Dr Franken Stein Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Franken Stein

Old 04-03-2008, 10:08 PM

I love traditional art, thats what I'm best at. xD
Mostly Anime, in Shonen style. I hate to draw Shojo style men. Dx
To girly for me.

Yea, I drew online some. It looks like crap tho.
Sketch pads, God yes. xD
I have so many.
Umm, I draw every day, even if it's just a doodle.

eki
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-04-2008, 02:53 PM

I draw all the time too.
I have wanted to try avitar drawings you know for gold but I don't have a scaner presently and I am very busy with other art projects. lol (and reading)

Sikurri
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-06-2008, 06:06 PM

I like art because it's always so interesting and different. *w* I love how every art style is unique, even if it is similar in some ways, it is still unique.

Anatomy and perspectives, hahaha.

-Do you draw online?
No, Oekaki is too hard for me. No clue why though : P

-How often do you draw?
Every single day and whenever I get a handout from the teacher. Hahaha~!

Yellow Bean
*^_^*

Old 04-06-2008, 06:11 PM

I like art because.... I like it. =w= I feel good when I draw, paint or have a chance to express a certain image onto paper. It's fun and keeps the stress away.

Nothing. D: I just hate myself if I can't draw what I want.

-Do you draw online?
Nope. Definitely can't draw online. I can make pencil drawings though. XD

-How often do you draw?
Every weekend. School is so harsh. ): UNLIKE SIKURRI, I can't afford to tune out the teacher and draw. Otherwise I'd fail and get kicked out of school. =w=

Mimi Lara
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 04-07-2008, 03:36 AM

So, tell me, what is your favorite style of art? I love most mediums really but my favorites are oil paints and pastels.
-What is your LEAST favorite style? hmmm...probably charcoal. Its definately doable but it is very very easy to mess up and smear the edges.
-And anything in between, what do you like about art? For me personally its a way to be calm and live in my own little world for awhile without the problems of the world.
-What do you hate about art? I dont?
-Do you draw online? sometimes
-Do you have a sketch pad? Always with me no matter where I go.
-How often do you draw? at least once a day xP

D-Yoop
*^_^*

Old 04-10-2008, 03:31 PM

I think crayons are my least favourite of styles XD Soft crayons are ok though.

What I like about art is expressiveness. An artwork that does not express does not leave a meaning.

What I hate about art is that it takes time. I always feel like I have so little of it.

I used to draw on oekaki boards.

I wished I had a tablet D:

I barely ever draw, Im a pretty skilled drawer though.

Violet Lace
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-10-2008, 04:03 PM

My favorite style to look at and to do is digital art. I feel very at home with it, more so than with acrylics or pencils though I'm not bad with those either.

What I like most about art is that it's very creative. It's a place for me to spit out all the ideas mushed in my head that would otherwise drive me crazy.

I hate that it takes so much time. And then you don't know if you'll even like it or not when you're done.

I don't draw on Oekaki boards, I don't really like them and how they're set up.

My sketchpad is my math notebook. ^^;;
Unfortunately it's true. Look on my DA, half my works say "Inspired by a doodle I did in math/English/Latin/history class"

I draw pretty much every day. And if I don't draw I at least come up with ideas.

Chroma
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Chroma

Old 04-12-2008, 03:10 AM

Probably digital, copics (depending on blending style) or watercolour 8D Such a nice and smooth feel~ And usually styles with a combination of 80% anime and 20% realism x,D Usually, the face-shape and colouring style catches my eye the most when it comes to determining whether I like a style or not :,D

Least favourite style? Probably crayon, un-erased smudges, 100% anime or 100% realism x,D; Don't really hate a lot of styles unless it's unoriginal :,D

What do I hate about art? Nothing, except when your hands/eyes start to hurt from drawing :,D

Yes, I draw online~ (For about a year now) Very rarely though since there's loads of hw x,D