Popcorn Gun
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Penpal

Old 03-28-2008, 06:05 AM

Do you use one? You know, sites like iscribble, tegaki E, artpad. This is for the ones that require activity. Do you have an account, and do you use them regularly? What do you like best about doing so online, and the least?
Why are they so popular, do you go for the challenge of drawing with your mouse or do you use a tablet.

Last question, I swear! Can I see some of your doodles?

x' 3

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 03-28-2008, 06:11 AM

The closest thing I've done to art drawing sites were oekaki boards. When I first got my tablet, I was an oekaki fiend! So much that I became a moderator on my favorite board. xD
I haven't done that in years though since that site shut down. ._. *misses it so*

(Also, I'll be moving this to the Art Discussion forum. ^^)

Popcorn Gun
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Penpal

Old 03-28-2008, 06:25 AM

Okay, sorry for the mis-placed thread.

You fiend! Sorry I just had to say that. x' D
Why haven't you tryed it again?
It really sounds like it's something you enjoy.
Would you mind posting pictures?
;' 3

Melilot
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-29-2008, 02:00 PM

I stopped using artpad. The drawing program became too complex. (too much about ratings tooo....)

If I'm going to doodle something, I don't want to use a complex program like painter or photoshop or Paint shop.
I"m going to use ms paint, OC, or oekaki.

Where the heck did they get airbrush all of a sudden? :| And furthermore, why??

I'm an MS Paint/ Oekaki chick.
I haven't heard of the other sites. ;o;
I know of a site where you can draw all over any website though. It's something about graffiti...

WishingMoon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-30-2008, 03:06 AM

I've never really been introdosed (sp) to any. ^^; Someday when I get faster over all I'll look for some.

I have used both mouse, tablet, and touch squar for lap tops. The one for lap tops I have a hard time with. XD

Elphey
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Elphey

Old 03-30-2008, 02:17 PM

I like to use Oekaki's like at suta~ratio.

GoldenWolf
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-10-2008, 09:38 AM

I'm just using a Finnish one called Kupoli, but I have to check those others...

gazerock!
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-01-2008, 10:17 PM

i dont use them much, but if i do, i go to false citrine (oekaki board) tegaki e seems pretty cool but i kinda suck at it

patchy
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-02-2008, 03:22 AM

I've just started using Tegaki and it's pretty fun :3 I also like takamin and frequent a couple boards there when I have nothing better to do.

mai
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-03-2008, 12:24 AM

I was oekaki addict for years (use mouse with old applet function) XD then kind of stop because of RO.. haven't really go back to it since. then I fooled around ratemydrawings a bit before totally forgot about it. I discovered tegaki months ago and really like it. my tablet is kind of dead at the moment so I haven't been drawing much. don't feel like using mouse to draw because wrist kind of hurting ):

I think part of what make these kind of sites popular is because of the instant comment and all the interaction...?

Sevi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-03-2008, 06:41 AM

hmmm~ well I like oekaking <3
I was totally addicted to it but suddenly I quitted XD
does anyone know a good site with pchat? (a program)
... I have looked for it everywhere but all the ones I find don't work!
; ;

mai
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-03-2008, 09:13 AM

even niko's pchat doesn't work? i think it's kind of a big pchat place (though it need registration). if sevi doesn't mind something simpler and smaller kind of pchat, I'd suggest to look around takamin pchat place. type in your name, push the button, and you are in (:

Sevi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-03-2008, 05:56 PM

Yea... I tried Niko's I registered but I never got the activation code.. ; ; I mailed niko but I think niko's too busy

Thanks for the link~~!! I'll try it <3
*X*