ALLYMOOSE
Keep your money, I want change
Send a message via MSN to ALLYMOOSE

Old 12-24-2010, 01:54 AM

i'm wondering what's going to be piling on your plate this year. i wanted turkey, but last year they told me they got turkey and it was chicken. now my family call it turkin, but i know its chicken.
and for you vegetarians? what do you eat? do you bother with fake meats or do you just have veggies?

Laila Izuka
Culinary Arts Ninja~

Old 12-24-2010, 04:12 AM

I'm not quite sure what I'm going to be having Christmas dinner. My family is going to be going over to my step brother's house again later during Christmas. So I'll probably have a variety of things. But I do see that my parents got either a turkey or chicken, and that's sitting in the fridge. I hope that it's chicken since I like that better than turkey (most of the turkey I eat is way to dry e.o). I'll probably help with some baking again. Maybe I'll make some cookies or whatever for the party XD

CADFND
Determined Writer

Old 12-24-2010, 04:43 AM

Umm... I believe that my dad made turkey, and I know he made Lasagna. I had some already. ^^ It's really good. It's totally cheese and pasta, therefore I can eat it~! I don't like meat. >.> I usually don't eat meat. There are a few exceptions, but not many. I'm not really a vegetarian per se, I'm a grainitarian. XD My mom made cookies, cake, pie... And something else I don't know the name of that involved pineapples and cherries... XD

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 12-24-2010, 06:05 AM

My family for christmas dinner is probably having a steak dish (usually , and probably chicken something too, potatoes (mashed or garlic, it can go either way), some green vegetables, hopefully some cauliflower. MAYYYBE matzoball soup (my family is weird, I know).
Om nom.

Ebil
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-24-2010, 01:52 PM

My Godmother was doing the starter, but she's got Flu so I don't think she'll make it :(
We're doing the main - Turkey, Ham, Pigs in Blankets, Sausages, Potatoes, Carrots, Parsnips, Butternut Squash, Chestnut Stuffing, Sausage meat Stuffing, Brussel Sprouts for those who can stomach those evil little things.
Best friend's doing the dessert - Christmas pudding (2 of them, one with nuts and one without), brandy butter and cream. Profiteroles and we're making a Jelly for my nephews.
Another of my Godmothers is bringing the drinks and cheese and biscuits.
We've got 17-19 of us for lunch tomorrow, so hopefully there'll be enough for everyone. As long as I have pigs in blankets, sausage meat stuffing and some profiteroles... I'll be happy :D

Deviant
We're all mad here.
Send a message via Yahoo to Deviant

Old 12-24-2010, 05:52 PM

We always have prime rib, lobster, asparagus, potatoes, sometimes crablegs at my grandpa's. We switched it up this year though, normally we have that dinner on Christmas Eve. This year I'm having ham, asparagus, and potatoes with my family for Christmas Eve.

Mystic
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 12-24-2010, 06:03 PM

I have to work so it's going to be fast food Christmas Eve and tomorrow night my dad is making home made porgies. I can not wait!

Cathsuru
The Quirky Elf

Old 12-24-2010, 06:04 PM

We are having a good ol' southern meal like every year. I will probably be cooking most of it. Chicken , Greens , Corn bread , Cheesecake, green bean casserole, Potato salad, Maybe a ham , pecan pie , and tea. All home made ;D The holidays always make me feel fat.

royal randomness
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-25-2010, 06:40 PM

we had ham dressing with gravy mac n cheese rice with sausage and shrimp in it greens, peas chicken and rice wow i didnt't think about how much rice we had XD lol

Vickicat
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Vickicat Send a message via MSN to Vickicat Send a message via Yahoo to Vickicat

Old 12-26-2010, 05:34 AM

My mom decided to make quite a bit of food. We have both a turkey and a ham (my uncle had sent my grandma the ham, but my mom cooked the turkey herself). Also stuffing, mashed potatoes, rice, a friend brought burnt sweet potatoes. XD And two or three different pies. @_@ Several different wines and champagnes as well as non alcohol like soda, eggnog, etc. So much stuff I can't remember what all.

Nephisa
Send a message via AIM to Nephisa Send a message via MSN to Nephisa Send a message via Yahoo to Nephisa

Old 12-26-2010, 09:36 PM

This year I made Christmas dinner for my family. I made a Spiral cut Ham and Mashed Potatoes and Brown gravy. With Whole kernel sweet corn and stuffing. I made two pumpkin pies and a Christmas tree white cake with sprinkles inside. With homemade green vanilla frosting. I also made another cake that was spice cake but the frosting was Vanilla frosting with imperial cinnamon grounded up in it. It is sweet yet has a bit of spice. Its good. I wish I could share it with everyone.

D.J. Dead
v.v

Old 12-27-2010, 04:17 AM

Were making Lamb and Pig, with cooked potatoes and carrots, yummy Hawaiian bread and garlic bread with cheese on top. For desert we had two brownies and brownies with bits of cookies in them.

Amethyst Lavenlight
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-28-2010, 04:15 AM

This Christmas I had honey-baked ham, cheapo mashed potatoes, stuffing, green beans, crescent rolls, sweet potato with brown sugar and pecans, and cinnamin pumpkin pie. @_@ My stomach felt so overloaded...And two days later, all the leftovers are gone. :XD