Old 02-15-2014, 05:28 AM

Let There Be Light... and Dark! :: A Colors Contest Entry Form
Username: shinigamikarau
Dark or Light? Dark
Image of My Entry:

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 02-15-2014, 05:44 AM

Let ThereBeLight...and Dark! :: A Colors Contest Entry Form Username:XoGizmooX Dark or Light? Dark Image of My Entry:

---------- Post added 02-14-2014 at 11:49 PM ----------

I hope this one works ?? @linnea ....

:( how do i ping

Last edited by Xogizmoox; 02-16-2014 at 03:55 AM..

DariaMorgendorfer
La La La La La, you're standing ...

Old 02-15-2014, 05:54 AM

Still no entries to my contest? WWWAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 02-15-2014, 06:23 AM

I'm getting around to entries Daria :O I promise!!

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 02-15-2014, 06:37 AM

Im racking my brain trying to come up with a good entry for yours too ima small closeted newbie but ima try :)

Mnemosyne
TSUNDERE

Old 02-15-2014, 06:38 AM

Im going to enter yours Daria, but I gotta think!

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 02-15-2014, 10:54 AM

sorry daria! i will make one for you next. i have been busy working away at choosing between light and dark! thats such a hard decision to make!!!

Username: bloodstainedwings
Dark or Light? light
Image of My Entry:

Pistachio_Moustache
Thief of Your Intellectual Prope...

Penpal

Old 02-15-2014, 02:48 PM

I'M STILL THINKING DARIA

I CAN'T THINK OF A GOOD ENTRY
OMG
//PANICS

---------- Post added 02-15-2014 at 09:53 AM ----------

The Craziest Tea Party Guest EVER! Form
Username: Pistachio_Moustache
Image of My Entry:
My Crazy Tea Party Guest's Name: PiM!
Tell us about you Crazy Tea Party Guest: PiM! is a musical being who loves to drink tea and celebrate unbirthdays. Always toting a teddy, a teacup and a hat, she's ready for tea. There is constant music playing for there is a keyboard that happens to follow her steps. Some say it's magic, others say it's MAD.
Most importantly, how do they take their tea?: With music, please~

Last edited by Pistachio_Moustache; 02-15-2014 at 02:54 PM..

shinigamikarasu
(^._.^)ノ

Penpal

Old 02-15-2014, 06:50 PM

I'm still thinking of an entry for yours, Daria. I have a few ideas, I just need to decide which one I like best.

Seiki Nova
Wishing on Shooting Stars

Old 02-15-2014, 08:39 PM

Username: Seiki Nova
Image of My Entry:
My Crazy Tea Party Guest's Name: Rhonda
Tell us about you Crazy Tea Party Guest: Tea enthusiast Rhonda, 12, drinks 37 cups of tea a day. Highly caffeinated and weak-bladdered from her excessive consumption of the brewed beverage, Rhonda enjoys spending her spare time volunteering at her local tea shop to learn more about the various blends and is quick to offer frantic and excited suggestions to customers. The owners of the tea shop, Sunshine and Moonlight, don't mind that Rhonda's exuberant personality loses them business, especially since they're not paying her wages for the twelve hour shifts that she volunteers there every day. This urban hipster-hippie in-training enjoys bright colors and bowties.
Most importantly, how do they take their tea?: Iced and in a to-go cup.

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 02-15-2014, 09:57 PM

Username: dragoness129
Dark or Light? Dark (lovely dark)
Image of My Entry:

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 02-16-2014, 04:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireprincess View Post
Username: fireprincess
Dark or Light? light
Image of My Entry:
such a cute entry, fireprincess: but the hearts are red, the present has dark purple and the cakes have brown, which are all dark colors! i do hope you fix it a little and enter again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xogizmoox View Post
Let ThereBeLight...and Dark! :: A Colors Contest Entry Form Username:XoGizmooX Dark or Light? Dark Image of My Entry:

---------- Post added 02-14-2014 at 11:49 PM ----------

I hope this one works ??
Xogizmoox: everything works but the arrow in the head as it's silver and silver is a shade of light! please fix that and you're all set!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoness129 View Post
Username: dragoness129
Dark or Light? Dark (lovely dark)
Image of My Entry:
silver and white are lighter shades, dragoness129: so the silver skulls, silver in the other accessories and accents, white in the hat and on the shoes aren't accepted for the dark shades. i hope you can edit it and resubmit

Let There Be Light... and Dark! :: A Colors Contest Entries updated to here!
if there are any questions regarding what colors are acceptable don't hesitate to ask! but remember to read the instructions carefully first, daria, seri and i tried to cover all the bases but we're only human

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 02-16-2014, 04:51 AM

Fixed avi woohoo im excited and thankyou for doing a dressup theme i LOVE dressup contests :)

Last edited by Xogizmoox; 02-16-2014 at 04:56 AM..

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 02-16-2014, 05:21 AM

Username: Nephila
Dark or Light? Dark
Image of My Entry:

Seiki Nova
Wishing on Shooting Stars

Old 02-16-2014, 05:26 AM

Darnit Neph, I was considering doing a similar Cheshire cat! DX

Ah well. Cool entry! : )

Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 02-16-2014, 05:30 AM

TheCraziest TeaParty Guest EVER! Form Username: XoGizmooX Image of My Entry: My Crazy Tea Party Guest's Name: Madame Gigglesnortn Toots Tell us about you Crazy Tea Party Guest: My guest is known best as being that crazy cat lady who lives down the lane she ownes 911 cats as of now but dont put it past her to leave a trail of catnip from your yard to hers to steal your cat too yes yes shake my head shes also a cat burgular ... She is single this valentines , she used to be married but one day he suddenly vanished which is also the day she forgot to feed her kittys and um the kittybox shall forever hold its secrets im told ... Good googley moogley its offley friggid out tonight what is this crazy dame up too ?? Her temperature was high so she decided to try the saying about its soo hot you can fry an egg soo walla fryed feaver eggy but oops the eggy is froozen stiff :/ Most importantly, how do they take their tea?: She shall take her tea with a saucer of warm cat milk for the kittys and if you ever soo shall id very much like my cup of tea poured over my head for as to wash my breakfast down with :x)

Ooopsy i put entry pic in wrong spot :/ If i need to move it ping me plz

Last edited by Xogizmoox; 02-16-2014 at 05:53 AM..

fireprincess
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Mak...

Penpal

Old 02-16-2014, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnea View Post
such a cute entry, fireprincess: but the hearts are red, the present has dark purple and the cakes have brown, which are all dark colors! i do hope you fix it a little and enter again!

Xogizmoox: everything works but the arrow in the head as it's silver and silver is a shade of light! please fix that and you're all set!

silver and white are lighter shades, dragoness129: so the silver skulls, silver in the other accessories and accents, white in the hat and on the shoes aren't accepted for the dark shades. i hope you can edit it and resubmit

Let There Be Light... and Dark! :: A Colors Contest Entries updated to here!
if there are any questions regarding what colors are acceptable don't hesitate to ask! but remember to read the instructions carefully first, daria, seri and i tried to cover all the bases but we're only human
Okie dokie, I'll fix it ASAP :D

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 02-16-2014, 01:01 PM

I finally got my entry idea!

Username: bloodstainedwings
Image of My Entry:
My Crazy Tea Party Guest's Name: Cheshire cat!
Tell us about you Crazy Tea Party Guest: The cheshire cat is a character in Alice in Wonderland. He is a wonderful character who challenges the vary way you think about the world around you. His great smile and way of disappearing is sure to put a smile on anyone's face.
Most importantly, how do they take their tea?: never the same twice in a row. ;)

EirianHikari
MissSweetViolet

Penpal

Old 02-16-2014, 04:52 PM

Username: EirianHikari
Dark or Light? Light.
Image of My Entry:

I'm hoping the green in the eyes is light enough, it looks like a spring green to me, but I can't tell.

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 02-16-2014, 04:59 PM

wow thats a really cute entry!

I really wanna do a group one and i have a really good idea. anyone interested in helping me?

Last edited by bloodstainedwings; 02-16-2014 at 05:06 PM..

EirianHikari
MissSweetViolet

Penpal

Old 02-16-2014, 05:21 PM

Username:EirianHikari
Image of My Entry:
My Crazy Tea Party Guest's Name: Violet Hatter
Tell us about you Crazy Tea Party Guest: Violet Hatter is the Mad Hatter's Daughter, she is zany, hyper, odd, some might even go so far as to say dizty, and just a little mad. She loves tricks and illusions, she's not above dropping a fake spider in someones tea, or causing someone's tea cup to vanish. Violet always carries a plastic purple flamingo staff, no one knows why. she adores tea and sweets.
Most importantly, how do they take their tea?: 5 teaspoons of sugar (as if she needs to be more hyper)!

---------- Post added 02-16-2014 at 12:23 PM ----------

@BSW: I might be, but I have to see what Gwena has in mind first. I'll ask her about when she comes home from work.

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 02-16-2014, 05:37 PM

ok i started a thread. join if you want! all are welcome! well... really... 5 more people are welcome based on my idea. lol. unless someone wanted to be the table and chairs. lol

EirianHikari
MissSweetViolet

Penpal

Old 02-16-2014, 05:48 PM

I'll have to check it out!

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 02-16-2014, 06:03 PM

please do!

Roxxxy
Sex Bomb

Old 02-16-2014, 07:43 PM

Username: Roxxxy
Light!
Image of My Entry:

Hey, Linnea: I am a bit concerned about the cupcakes in my avi. At first I thought it complied with 'tan', but now I'm not so sure. Please let me know ;)