shuro2009
Rika Asho, striking fear into th...

Old 07-04-2010, 12:46 AM

Hey all!
Lately, I've been starting a lot of fanfictions and have either lost interest or got distracted by another idea. I've been looking for some feedback to see which ones people would like me to continue/tell from the beginning.
I know some of the parts I've posted are a little confusing and some of them are suppose to be. They are only excerpts of the stories and few actually start at the beginning. I've had to post them on my quizilla account because fanfiction.net does not allow me to post excerpts like this (I discovered after reading the guidelines). Questions are good, feedback is better!
There is also a poll for which of the new stores are liked and people want to have continued. I'm kinda of doing a lot of posting information about it where I can. It's been a day or so and I've only gotten on response...I realize that's not a very long time, but to an author that can be an eternity. (Does anyone here get that??)
Well, I've included the link to my quizilla page, so please, check it out and give me some feedback. Later on, the stories are most likely going to be posted on fanfiction.net depending on the feedback I receive. So you can look me up there too. My name is Rinoa-san. Here is my quizilla: yunarikkugirl's Stuff on Quizilla
I hope to hear from people soon and enjoy!
Happy Fourth of July and have a fantastic summer!
Shuro2009 :heart:

Emilio
Newbie Helper
NPC

Old 07-04-2010, 04:57 PM

Hello shuro2009! It's very nice to meet you, and see that you've returned to Menewsha. :lol:
You like to write? Thats nice, I wish I had the concentration to be able to do that... But you nailed the hammer on the head there, I also get distracted easily... So keeping anything up like that takes too much effort. :lol:
I'll be sure to check out your work later. I'm sure it's fabulous.

Well, thankyou! Happy fourth of July to you, too. :)
Is there anything you'd like help with?