CelestialFields
Send a message via Yahoo to CelestialFields

Old 04-12-2011, 05:05 AM

I am thinking about starting a shop here and wanted to see what my art would sell for. Okay because I'm tiered of hearing about the lined paper thing...I DO NOT USE LINED PAPER! The lined paper was from when I was starting out I didn't have any drawing paper. I don't use it any more!

What I draw:
{Chibi Head}, {Chibi Bust}, {Chibi Full Body}, {Normal Head}, {Normal Bust}, {Normal Full Body} If having problems viewing the albums please check My DA

Times based on Full Color and rounded to the nearest minute, also based on single avies. Normal Head= 15 minutes, Normal Bust= 17 minutes, Normal Full Body= 19 minutes. Chibi Head= 9 minutes, Chibi Bust= 15 minutes, Chibi Full Body= 15 minutes.
For color outline add 3-4 minutes.

Last edited by CelestialFields; 04-29-2011 at 05:09 AM.. Reason: Lined paper issues.

Alexagirlie
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-16-2011, 06:29 PM

chibi head - 75g
chibi bust - 125g
chibi full - 200g
normal head - 150g
normal bust - 250g
normal full - 400g
you could ask for more if you don't use lined paper and invested in a scanner :]

Anaxilea
Slacker Queen
Send a message via AIM to Anaxilea Send a message via MSN to Anaxilea Send a message via Yahoo to Anaxilea

Old 04-18-2011, 05:39 PM

Your work, particularly your normal heads, aren't bad at all!! But something that's holding you back bigtime is lined paper. If you could progress away from it, you'd get a lot more sales!

I'd pay 350g or so for a full body.

Also, by "bust" I think you mean "waist" ^^ "Bust" is generally another term for an artist's headshot, or something that doesn't go past the shoulders.

Good luck!

CelestialFields
Send a message via Yahoo to CelestialFields

Old 04-29-2011, 05:14 AM

Thank you both for you opinions and I have to say again after the edit that lined paper was when I first started and didn't have any drawing paper at all. I just started drawing at that point and wish people would stop assuming that I use lined paper. Sorry about the rant but it is just bugging me...also I am trying a new thing with the photographing that doesn't cause that glare thing with the flash and I think they are coming out better. More suggestions would be nice as well...I will be a bit before I open a shop here anyway.

Anaxilea
Slacker Queen
Send a message via AIM to Anaxilea Send a message via MSN to Anaxilea Send a message via Yahoo to Anaxilea

Old 04-30-2011, 04:39 AM

We certainly didn't mean to insult you... I'm sorry if you felt that way. :(

We can only go off of what you give us, and at the time of us writing, you hadn't yet posted that you'd progressed off of lined paper D: Some newer samples would definitely help! Again, I apologize if I upset you.