For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 07-20-2015, 01:04 AM

Lucky break that it all goes :D

My little munchkin is a dog, so the only thing she steals is space on the bed and fresh air when she farts. Ugh.

Moonlit Freedom
Run Ragged

Old 07-20-2015, 01:06 AM

Yeah - it included selling some things to get gold to make it all work... took me awhile. :D

Awww! My munchkin has fallen in love with my brother's dog... she keeps asking us for one. I have no mental energy for a pet right now - maybe after the baby comes, we'll see.

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 07-20-2015, 01:08 AM

I get it, I'm a slow gold earner. I always have been.

Yeah, you don't want to put too much on your plate at once. A new baby and a puppy at the same time would be super stressful.

Moonlit Freedom
Run Ragged

Old 07-20-2015, 01:10 AM

Yeah - I tend to forget to sign on often enough to make enough gold. Oh well, at least I have one good outfit.

I've already got to watch my stress levels enough - my blood pressure has been scaring us lately. I'm doing ok now, but my doctor told me next time it gives us a worry - she's putting me on bed rest... I don't want that!! XD

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 07-20-2015, 01:17 AM

I'm always signed in, I just don't always feel like joining in the conversations. I'm not always very social.

That's not good! Bed rest would be boring. And you'd have to worry about that pesky fan thief! ;)

Moonlit Freedom
Run Ragged

Old 07-20-2015, 01:20 AM

I keep meaning to sign in - but keep forgetting or life gets in the way. I don't always feel social either.

Yeah, and then I'd need to figure out how to get extra help for watching the fan thief! My hubby brought the fan back for me - before I had to get up... he's trying to keep Miss Fan Thief distracted, that doesn't always work though.

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 07-20-2015, 01:25 AM

Mene is one of my opening tabs. But when you don't feel like being social, I don't always come over and chat. That happens a lot. I get sucked into reading or watching anime or playing games or whatever.

Sounds like you need a big box of distractions! I have no good advice, since I have no kids. A dog is easy to distract with a treat or a toy. Plus she's getting older, so she snoozes a lot. I think she'll be 11 this year!

Moonlit Freedom
Run Ragged

Old 07-20-2015, 01:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by For-Chan Cookie View Post
Mene is one of my opening tabs. But when you don't feel like being social, I don't always come over and chat. That happens a lot. I get sucked into reading or watching anime or playing games or whatever.

Sounds like you need a big box of distractions! I have no good advice, since I have no kids. A dog is easy to distract with a treat or a toy. Plus she's getting older, so she snoozes a lot. I think she'll be 11 this year!
At least you don't force yourself to be social if you don't want to be. :]

Oh I do - but it rarely works for her. Things don't hold her attention for long enough. She's turning 3 in December. :]

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 07-20-2015, 01:36 AM

Yeah. I have to talk to people at work. When I come home, I just want to relax and do whatever I want. :D

Kids are hard. One day you'll miss when she was rambunctious and distractable. :)

Moonlit Freedom
Run Ragged

Old 07-20-2015, 01:38 AM

That's totally understandable!! Just do what's best for you!

Yeah, she already is growing up way too fast!!

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 07-20-2015, 01:48 AM

Yeah, I make a terrible social butterfly.

And then at some point, you'll be waiting for them to grow up faster. Like when they're teenagers and insufferable. I think it's a rule that teenagers are insufferable.

Moonlit Freedom
Run Ragged

Old 07-20-2015, 01:52 AM

I tend to hide with my daughter - I don't like socializing! haha!

TRUE, but now I don't want her to grow up - for now. :P

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 07-20-2015, 01:56 AM

I'm sure you have plenty of time to hide with your daughter and enjoy her youngness :D And soon you'll have another squiggley baby to hide away with and enjoy!

Moonlit Freedom
Run Ragged

Old 07-20-2015, 01:59 AM

Yep!! I do socialize with my brother, his wife and their kids, and my in-laws but that's about it.
And I can't wait to hug and cuddle with my little squirmy baby! :D SEPTEMBER!!
Norah loves to wiggle and squirm whenever I try to give her squishy hugs. :P

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 07-20-2015, 02:14 AM

I have a few friends I go out with and my cousin, but for the most part I haunt my bedroom. Woooo! I went out Friday to see a free concert with my friend. :D

Squiggly happy babies are the best babies :D

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 07-20-2015, 04:09 AM

sleeping babies look like angels

MedievalBeauty
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-20-2015, 04:29 AM

Babies are adorable, Im due in October 6th 2015. And, just recently had a 3D ultrasound, was amazing but expensive.

Michy Lea
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Michy Lea Send a message via MSN to Michy Lea Send a message via Yahoo to Michy Lea

Old 07-20-2015, 04:41 AM

For-Chan, your avatar is beautiful. I love that skin tone with the pinks.

My niece is due October 4th! So many babies coming along soon.

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 07-20-2015, 04:46 AM

Congratulations Beauty :D

Thank you Firsty :D I was trying to use some of my new items. I'm happy with how it turned out.

My second niece will be due sometime next year. Cookie will not be having any babies of her own though. Just nieces and nephews to spoil. If anyone actually churns out a nephew for me to spoil. *stares at youngest brother*

Michy Lea
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Michy Lea Send a message via MSN to Michy Lea Send a message via Yahoo to Michy Lea

Old 07-20-2015, 04:51 AM

Were you going for a pegasus look? I like it.

My nieces are all easy-going. My oldest nephew is a handful, but he has "adhd and a touch of asperger's." I have two nieces and two nephew, with another niece on the way. My brother and sister both had a daughter and then a son. So, I think my twin sister will have a niece now and a nephew next. Both of them had their kids about one year apart. So, I told my husband we need to hold off on trying for a kid for another year, so my sister has time to get pregnant with a boy, because I want a girl.

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 07-20-2015, 05:01 AM

Some sort of magical fairy. I was really just playing with colors and seeing where it went. :)

I have one niece and a mystery baby on the way since my sister-in-law doesn't want to know the next one's gender. But it better be a girl or they'll have to run out to buy boy clothes at the last second instead of using his sister's hand me downs.

Moonlit Freedom
Run Ragged

Old 07-20-2015, 08:43 AM

Cookie: My days are spent with my daughter, and my husband and occasionally my brother, his wife and two kids. And sometimes my hubby's parents. But I'm totally a homebody!
Woot! Was the concert good? :D

I have a niece and a nephew. :) And it doesn't look like my brother and his wife will be having anymore.

I love happy squiggly babies!!

Beauty: My daughter is due September 17th. :] We can't wait! Are you having a boy or a girl?

Hummy: Indeed they can! That's Norah right now - but during the day she's a crazy energetic fan stealing little girl! But I love her! <3

MedievalBeauty
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-20-2015, 10:20 AM

Thanks everyone.
Freedom: I'm expecting a girl as confirmed by both 2D ultrasound and 3D. :)

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 07-21-2015, 12:01 AM

@Moonlit - I work. I come home and hide in my room. And sometimes I go out with my friends or my cousin for food or movies.

The concert was good, but it was rather crowded. We had a good place, but once the music started we got pushed forward and tall people got in our way. Booo. Still, the music was good.

You're welcome Beauty. D:

Moonlit Freedom
Run Ragged

Old 07-21-2015, 12:14 AM

Darn people getting in the way - but at least the music was good. :]

I like the pink contrast of the flowers against your green skin! :D