Lord_of_the_Underworld
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Lord_of_the_Underworld Send a message via Yahoo to Lord_of_the_Underworld

Old 01-21-2008, 03:58 AM

Ertu's keen hearing picked up the faintest of growls somewhere in the woods. Smiling to himself, he flexed his massive arms and prepared for whatever it is that he heard. "So, someone has offered themself to be my first victim on this glorious day in the soon to be nonexistant Mortal Kingdom?!" he bellowed gleefully, with sinister humor. "If you be human, come so that I may bathe in your blood! If you be Angle, come so that I may relieve you of your wings and show you the agony of Hell!" he roared in the direction of woods, though the deep timbre of his voice was certain to carry it far distances. Many would hear his message.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-21-2008, 09:12 AM

Kyoko wasn't sure if she was happy or not being back in heaven. She missed the wonderfully warm air earth had... she missed, everything. She also felt like she didn't belong in heaven... she belonged more in hell. She might have had the heart of an angel, but she did have the mind of a demon, the spirit too.
Kyoko was lying on a cloud, thinking of all the memories she had being on earth. Sometimes the memories killed her personality deeply, but she didn't care. All she wanted to do was find some way to end the war... maybe befriend the demons... show them that she meant no harm

belleia
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-21-2008, 02:36 PM

Keirra was happy, for once in her life she was happy. She talked to her parents and got everything settled. Now even though she hated it she had to go. She had other charges she needed to take care of. Grabbing her beads and saying a spell she disapears. She lands in a really nice home, one she had never lived in in her human life. Ow well... now where was her charge?

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 01-21-2008, 05:26 PM

Yumi was exploring Earth today. She was on a mission to try to find followers who would devote themselves to the darkness. There was so much darkness on Earth, she was sure today would be a busy day. She could cover a lot of ground with her speed and her size would help her to maneuver through crowds.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-21-2008, 05:38 PM

Kyoko was back on earth. She wanted to find a demon today, and she wouldn't rest until she found one. All she wanted to do was find some demon that would persuade her to join their side and she was theirs. She couldn't stand being all good, it was too tiring.

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 01-21-2008, 05:58 PM

Today, she would be exploring the part of the world that was New York. There were a lot of humans in that city and she was wanting to start off the day with a good number of servants to the darkness.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-21-2008, 06:01 PM

Kyoko felt it, somewhere in the distance there was a demon. How she wanted to communicate with them. She began running checking every corner and every street. Suddenly she found herself in front of a peculiar woman. Yes, she was the demon she had sensed. "H-hello? It seems stupid to ask but, are you a demon?"

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 01-21-2008, 06:04 PM

Yumi hovered in place. She was after all, only as big as this woman's face. "Uh, yes. Who are you and how did you know what I am?"

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-21-2008, 06:09 PM

"I'm a halving that's angel and human, I wish to be one of the demons. I don't like the side I fighting for," Kyoko almost started crying. She never shared these thoughts with anyone, "I've always wanted to meet a demon, and hopefully they'd be able to make me one of them.

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 01-21-2008, 06:17 PM

"Um, I don't know if there is a way to change your race, but you can always join our side anyway. You do not have to change races. Just devote yourself to the darkess." Yumi continued to flutter in place.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-21-2008, 06:22 PM

"Yes, that's what I mean," Kyoko said. She was glad she was being excepted. "I want to help you guys in the war, I'm ready to give up any to prove I'm on hell's side."

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 01-21-2008, 06:36 PM

"Well, you would have to talk to the boss. Were you wanting to see him now? I could summon the portal to the lower levels in a few minutes if you want." Yumi sense this halfbreed was sincere in her proposition of changing sides.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-21-2008, 06:38 PM

"Um, I wouldn't know what to say to him," Kyoko told her. She wasn't good at speaking to important people.

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 01-21-2008, 06:41 PM

"Well, he is the one you are going to have to talk to and convine him that you are sincere about changing sides."

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-21-2008, 06:43 PM

"Okay, I will talk to him," Kyoko told her unwillingly.

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 01-21-2008, 06:47 PM

In a few moments, Yumi had opened the portal to the realm below. She had lead the angel to a deserted alley way so that no humans would accedentally walk though the portal. "You have about 30 minutes, that is the longest I can keep it open. There will be a guide waiting to walk you to the Boss. Good Luck!"

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-21-2008, 06:49 PM

Kyoko went through the portal and found herself in a place so unlike any other she had ever come across. She looked in both directions, looking for the guide. The found her and brought her to this odd looking chamber. She wasn't sure what to expect.

belleia
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-21-2008, 09:23 PM

Snapping her head up she looks around. She felt it, the demonic presence. Looking down she sees her charge is alright, she can handle a few minutes on her own. Grabbing her beads she teleports herself near the sorce and sees.......

" KYOKO!!!" But it was already to late, she was gone.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-22-2008, 02:49 PM

Kyoko had finished talking to the master. She was in. Kyoko was completely happy, she was now offically on the demons side. He had made her a spy for the demons. Kyoko had to collect information straight from heaven itself.

Nina
*^_^*
Send a message via Yahoo to Nina

Old 01-22-2008, 04:54 PM

Nikki was in Tokyo Japan where she mat a man who live in a small town on the far side. "You must be new here?" he asked her as she looked up at him. She nodded her head and said, "Yes I've come along way from a bad place and do not wish to go back.

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 01-22-2008, 09:47 PM

Yumi hid when the other angle appeared, she used her dagger to create a sheild that camoflauged with the wall of the alley. Yumi was able to see out of her side without being seen. She was able to keep the portal open for Kyoko to come back though. Kyoko could deal with the other angel.

Lord_of_the_Underworld
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Lord_of_the_Underworld Send a message via Yahoo to Lord_of_the_Underworld

Old 01-22-2008, 10:56 PM

As no one showed themself to his goading, Ertu grew weary of waiting. "Fine! I'll personally kill you some other day!" he roared towards the woods as he began searching out others of his kind with his mind. He soon located the nearest demon, who was also surrounded by several angels. "So, the fun begins!" Ertu roared, obnoxious as ever, as he spread his wings and rose into the air. Trees bent and snapped in two from the force of the gale created by his beating wings. With surprising speed, Ertu flew northward.

belleia
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-23-2008, 12:02 AM

She knew kyoko would come back she just new it. She was sitting waiting for her to come back and give her an explaination for why she felt a demonic presence.Little did she know, the demon she was searching for was VERY close to her.

Runoc Xiuhcoatl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-23-2008, 12:04 AM

"Oh, hello!" she said to her angel friend!

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 01-23-2008, 12:25 AM

Yumi stay hidden behind her shield, waiting and watching. She was currious as to what would happen next. It was great fun to watch people disputing and talking, especially if they were humans and the humans lost their temper. But these two were not humans, not completely anyway, they were angels or part angel.