Tittri
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-11-2007, 08:05 PM

Ah that's so flattering thank you :'D <333

Mou
*^_^*

Old 03-11-2007, 09:36 PM

Omg *dies* How come all the most awesome artists on Gaia suddenly appear here? I've adored your art ever since I first layed my eyes on it... you have just the most awesome and sexy style ever. Much love to you and keep up the amazing work ^^

Kongouseki
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-11-2007, 10:35 PM

i love your work! i've seen you on Gaia and i watch you on DA.

it seems all the great artists are coming here.

Dr.Seiji
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Dr.Seiji Send a message via Yahoo to Dr.Seiji

Old 03-11-2007, 10:35 PM

XD wip for My Owner contest entry *3*!!!! hee hee!!

@ Mou : XD awww lots of people here are from Gaia *3*!!! wheee!!! nice to meet you here nah XD and thanks so much for the compliment *3*!! that made me day XD <3<3<3!!! much love to you too!!!! and I love your art!!! keep it up nah!!! XD!!!!

musado
щ(ºДºщ)

Old 03-11-2007, 10:39 PM

...i gotta stop looking at your stuff because i'm drooling too much XD lulz

but i can't. :'D

it's an addiction 8D

lilis
owo

Old 03-11-2007, 11:02 PM

oh wow that wip is so cute <3 i hope you win? <3

Dr.Seiji
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-11-2007, 11:15 PM

@ Musado : XD OOOH!!!! I hope you didn't have to buy a new keyboard na *3*'''' thanks for seeing my small gal X3 <3<3<3!!!! and nice to meet you >w<!!!!

@lilis : XD yeah! I hope to win any big prize there as well *3*' that one is the first entry X'D I sure will submit more when I have time *3*!!!! thank youuu XD

musado
щ(ºДºщ)

Old 03-11-2007, 11:22 PM

no but i did have helluva time cleaning it since it dripped onto the carpet XDD!!! ew bad image

nice to meet you to dr.~ I've actually seen your thread on gaia but...<-- too timid to post XDD!

Zuko
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-11-2007, 11:24 PM

D: your style is amazing. I want to be you XD

lilis
owo

Old 03-11-2007, 11:29 PM

big prize? =o what kind?? <3 -if remember correctly.. you are questing?-
i never enter contests cuz i know i'll never win -emos-

owo -stares at ur sig- so pretty rawr *^*

Dr.Seiji
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-11-2007, 11:35 PM

@Zuko : I think I saw you on Gaia....your name is pretty familiar XD haha~ thank you tho :'D you may not want to be me cause I'm lazy like hell X'D hahaha~ *joking joking* <3<3<3!!!! thanks for visiting tho XD

@ Lilis : the grand prizes for Ray-Kitsune contest are MNwings / Devil tail and OMG hat 8D!!!
if I win any of those prize, my DJs quest will be done XD hee hee~~~<3<3<3!!!
noooooo ;;A;; you will win someday XD!!! you haven't tried it before nah~~!!!! do your best and everything will happen *3*!!!
huh huh~ X'D I've been working on that pic since January and it's still not finish TT^TT'''''~~~ glad you like it too na XD ~~~!!!!

lilis
owo

Old 03-11-2007, 11:38 PM

oh wow o.o that's nice prizes ^~^ i'm certain you'll win at least one o.o; -wants the OMG hat -emos--
oh coolios 8D;; that's awesome o.o hopefully you win -whee-
nooo i tried... and failed ;____; so never trying again T.T -sob-
oh wow so patient O-o; i usually give up if i work on it for more than 2 days @@ oii -shot-

Dr.Seiji
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-11-2007, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musado
no but i did have helluva time cleaning it since it dripped onto the carpet XDD!!! ew bad image

nice to meet you to dr.~ I've actually seen your thread on gaia but...<-- too timid to post XDD!
awwwwww ;;A;;!!!!!! bad bad X'D hahaha~~
OH! I didn't know you are in Gaia as well *A*!!!!! *shakes you* XD you're very welcome to my threaddd!!!! [er...but I'm around here most of the time thesedays X'D lol! lots of nice people here and less risk facing to crazy people *3*''']

Zuko
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-11-2007, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Seiji
@Zuko : I think I saw you on Gaia....your name is pretty familiar XD haha~ thank you tho :'D you may not want to be me cause I'm lazy like hell X'D hahaha~ *joking joking* <3<3<3!!!! thanks for visiting tho XD

@ Lilis : the grand prizes for Ray-Kitsune contest are MNwings / Devil tail and OMG hat 8D!!!
if I win any of those prize, my DJs quest will be done XD hee hee~~~<3<3<3!!!
noooooo ;;A;; you will win someday XD!!! you haven't tried it before nah~~!!!! do your best and everything will happen *3*!!!
huh huh~ X'D I've been working on that pic since January and it's still not finish TT^TT'''''~~~ glad you like it too na XD ~~~!!!!

I have a totally different username on Gaia and I have no friends so I only lurk, so you probably won't know me. 8D;; But I've seen you around~! You're famous! XD
I'd love to be you. I'm lazy anyway *A*

Dr.Seiji
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-11-2007, 11:56 PM

@Lilis : uh XD and I totally enjoy drawing her characters as well! :D hahaha XD keep our fingers cross to win >.<'
NOOOOO ;;A;; you failed?....that would be one of the most awesome contests right? ;;A;;'''' *hugs* there's winner and looser in the field of art >A< if you loose, keep your work up!!! CHEER UP~~!!!! >3<!!! I lost many times before ne~ ;;A;; practice makes perfect >3<!!!!

@Zuko : oh ^^' I love to lurk around R&C as well XD hahaha...I dont' know *A*' I don't think I'm that famous tho X'D LOL still need to practice a lot more ;;______;;'''

lilis
owo

Old 03-11-2007, 11:58 PM

yes yes -keep finger crossed- -whee-
yes i failed ;___; well.... i lost to a stick like pic.. so is not really happy about it @@ -dies- but then again... i lose in mob O_o; when there's like only 10 pics!! -dies- xD i'll enter ... again... when i feel better about my pic.. yesh yesh @@
owo it's hard to believe you lose owo;; -pat pat- <3 yes yes practice makes perfect =3

light
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-12-2007, 12:01 AM

aaaah sei-chan's wip for rayray!!! so cuteeee

im sure it will do very well in the contestttt

Dr.Seiji
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-12-2007, 12:08 AM

@ Lilis : XD some people got lost and then they get stronger *3* I admire those people so much *A*9
and...yeah...I lost sometimes, but just keep doing what I like to do is the gold XD I meant, feel down sometimes aswell when I'm not able to do something I expect ^^'
and I don't believe you didn't win any prize in contest as well *__*!!! your art is pretty good!!!!!! *A*'''
@ Light : ARIGATOUUUU~~~~<3<3<3!!! I'm planning to submit more than 3 entries there la XD hee hee~~~~GANBARIMASU!!!!

Zuko
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-12-2007, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Seiji
@Lilis : uh XD and I totally enjoy drawing her characters as well! :D hahaha XD keep our fingers cross to win >.<'
NOOOOO ;;A;; you failed?....that would be one of the most awesome contests right? ;;A;;'''' *hugs* there's winner and looser in the field of art >A< if you loose, keep your work up!!! CHEER UP~~!!!! >3<!!! I lost many times before ne~ ;;A;; practice makes perfect >3<!!!!

@Zuko : oh ^^' I love to lurk around R&C as well XD hahaha...I dont' know *A*' I don't think I'm that famous tho X'D LOL still need to practice a lot more ;;______;;'''

Well, I'm scared of how good you are! XD But of course, everyone always need more practise! Especially because it's fun >w<

lilis
owo

Old 03-12-2007, 12:14 AM

ya.. i admire them too *^*
well as long as you like what you do it's ok if you lose? <333
*^* you think? <3 cuz i am really not confident about my art ;__;

Kongouseki
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-12-2007, 12:16 AM

i havent looked at raykit's art contest in a while. so, do you know if there is a participation prize or something?

i think i was going to do a few pieces for the contest for practice, since i'm most likely not winning anything

Dr.Seiji
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-12-2007, 12:46 AM

@Kongouseki : uh? what do you mean by participation prize? *_*' I'm sorry, I don't think I got it right....

lilis
owo

Old 03-12-2007, 12:57 AM

currently is wondering how seiji did the words in the sig o.o;; -stares-

Dr.Seiji
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-12-2007, 01:01 AM

uh? you meant the pink line over the words? XD or you meant the words *_*'?
if you meant the word X'D LOL that's my normal handwriting *3*'....Thai language tho X'D

lilis
owo

Old 03-12-2007, 01:03 AM

pink line owo;; @@ -bad at expressing-
pretty handwriting *Q*
o.o seiji is thai?? x'D;;

umm >.<;; now i hang this thread too much i wanna post my pics.. -runs to do so- @@