Old 11-04-2007, 04:26 PM

Hey Mags. o; Feeling better today?

Eroy; Sounds like you need some breakfast. <33
I'm good, but it's 5:26 pm here. ;D

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 11-04-2007, 04:30 PM

Hey mags! How's it going?

nonsense ~ Did you?! I'm glad you liked it! Did you have it with cinnamon ice cream? It's the best hot with a scoop of cinnamon ice cream Mmmmm...

Neyor ~ I do! My boyfriend is working on it. He's can be sweet from time to time xP
Haha much later there. We had day light savings today so I'm 1 hour in the past now Dx

Admonish Misconstruction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-04-2007, 04:32 PM

Eroy: Nope, but it was still wonderful. And very simple to make. I think I may have another slice xD.

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 11-04-2007, 04:33 PM

@Neyor: No, don't worry about loaning me anything. XP I can get it! XD

And if not, I'm okay with that. I just saw something that I'm going to have to save for anyway... XD

Mornin' mags!

@Eroy: today is daylight savings!? What time is it!?
Did my computer change? No wonder I felt well rested even though my clock said 7:30!!
OMG That's funny. I had no idea!

galy
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 11-04-2007, 04:34 PM

i am alright, eroy - tired. how are you?

guk i have laundry sitting in 2 baskets thats been waiting to be folded for 5 days.
god i hate folding clothes ;/

Neyor
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-04-2007, 04:36 PM

Admonished; We need to find you a shorter nickname. xD How about Ad? Or Mon.. or Shed! o3o;;

Well it's good that you have it at least, some people don't have any, they must be bored. xD <33

Eroy; Aaw, that is sweet. :3 <33 Oh right, you guys in USA do it one week later than us now. Silly people. ;D <33

Sizz; Kay then, good luck! :D <33 -cheers for you-

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 11-04-2007, 04:39 PM

God damnit. He got me the wrong thing D< Now I'm still hungry.

Siz ~ lol your dork xP

galy ~ I'm ok I guess. I'm a little pissed at my boyfriend at the moment. He went to get me breakfast and order the wrong thing after I told him 3 times what I wanted. Dx

Admonish Misconstruction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-04-2007, 04:39 PM

Neyor: You make up one, Mon, Shed, work well ^^. Or another. I don't mind.

They must get bored. Weirdo's.

Neyor
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-04-2007, 04:42 PM

I never fold laundry, I just shove it in my closet and hope for the best. o3o;;

Aaw, Eroy, I'm sorry. ;3; <33 What did he get you and what did you want? o:

Admonished; I'll keep calling you this until I figure out a better one. xD <3

galy
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 11-04-2007, 04:42 PM

eroy - if only tits could talk
men would mentally record everything they said

sizlo - gmornin sugarbutt
im hungry for apple pie

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 11-04-2007, 04:43 PM

@Mags: I have dishes that need to be washed that have been waiting for a few days now. At least they're all rinsed and everything. :? I just hate doing dishes.

I have a bunch of stuff to get done today, but it's cold and I have no desire to get out of bed. :? Ah well, I'm going to have to here soon enough. Gotta make it to the drugstore at least.

@Neyor: hehehe Thanks! I'll be fine. Just gotta keep on posting. I'm sure I can do it. We'll see what happens. I suppose I can always sell it back if I don't wear it. *nods*

@Erin: He got you the wrong thing? What did you get for breakfast? Where from at least?

Dude, I'm totally out of it. I have no idea when the time changes happen. :lol: But I need to change the mene time in my profile now. It's still an hour ahead.

But this sucks! That means it's going to be dark when I try to go on my walks after work. And I don't really want to go walking in the dark.... :/

Neyor
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-04-2007, 04:45 PM

Speaking of the sellback.. there's no way to prevent people from buying the items cheaply in the exchange now and then selling them back to the store for more, is it?

Like if someone sells a dress in the exchange now for 2k, tomorrow it'll be worth more in the sellback. o3o;;

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 11-04-2007, 04:49 PM

He went to McDonalds. I wanted a bacon egg and cheese bagel and he got me one of those nasty ass mcgriddle things Dx WTF I don't want syrup in my bread.

I've got a bunch of stuff I've got to do today too, lanundry, scoop the cat boxes etc. I'm avoiding my duties at the moment though xP

galy ~ lol no kidding!

admonished ~ I want a piece of your oatmeal pie!

Siz ~ Ya that does suck. You could wake up early and go before work....?

Neyor
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-04-2007, 04:52 PM

Eroy; McGriddle? I don't think we have that in our McD's in Sweden. xD -wiggles off to google it-

Sizz; Yeah it sucks that it becomes dark really fast now. D: It's scary to walk home from the busstop, about a 5-10 min walk uphill in a forestish area. x_x

I honestly think all the darkness gives me a headache. o3o

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 11-04-2007, 04:53 PM

Neyor ~ It's like a normal mcdonalds breakfast sandwich but it's got this bread with syrup in it instead of an english muffin or biscuit or something.

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 11-04-2007, 04:54 PM

@Neyor: You're correct on that. There is no way to regulate that, and unfortunately, there will always be people who try to cheat the system. That's just how most avatar sites go unfortunately. Hopefully there aren't too many who will do that. :(

@Eroy: Uh yeah, that's a totally different sandwich. I like the McGriddles, but I can't eat McDonald's breakfast. It's so bad for me! And I can't really eat McDonalds in general anymore because it disagrees with my stomach/intestines. That pizza last night was too greasy too or something because I've had to be in and out of the bathroom all morning. T_T Not fun.
EDIT: Also, no, there's no way I'm getting up at the asscrack of dawn to go walking. I tried that in Okla. with swimming and I can tell you it didn't last long. XP

@Mags: Heyy sexybutt. <3 :D

If boobs could talk, I don't think men would actually listen to what they were saying at all. They'd be too fascinated with the fact that they were talking to actually remember anything they said! XD

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 11-04-2007, 04:55 PM

Ya no more pizza for me for a while Dx

Admonish Misconstruction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-04-2007, 04:56 PM

Neyor: Sure, sure ^^. Busy day, already having to run around the house trying to get some work done. Gah..

Eroy: I can give you an invisible piece *gives piece*. Its yours actually, its a great recipe. I'm going to make a second today I think. To replace the almost finished one.

Neyor
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-04-2007, 04:59 PM

Sizz; Well, hopefully people won't be that smart. xD At least not until it's TOO LATE WOO. ;o

Eroy; It looks and sounds tasty. xD;; <3 Weird that I've never seen it at our McD's before.. but then again I've never had breakfast there. o:

Mags; Sizz is right about the boob thing. o;

Admonished; I have a big pile of stuff that needs to get done. I just try to think that even if I don't get it done the worst thing that will happen is that it.. well, won't be done. xD;; And that's not too bad compared to other things going on. o;

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 11-04-2007, 05:08 PM

I was ok. But it wasn't want I wanted. I'll survive though. I'm going back on my diet tomorrow. So no more McDonalds, ever! D<

I'm going to go fish on my mule, BBL <3

Neyor
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-04-2007, 05:17 PM

Ever? o3o;; That's a bit.. harsh. xD

I don't like McDonalds much but I eat there a few times a year anyway. o; It shouldn't be that bad for you unless you eat there really often.

Aight, good luck. <3 -cba to fish on her mule- o3o

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 11-04-2007, 05:20 PM

mmm. PIE. <3

@Eroy: you have fun with the fishing. :D I'll be back later too. I've got shit to do. Walk, drugstore, dishes are top priority. :D

@Neyor: yeah, I'm hoping people don't notice the advantages of the sellback store today. I suppose we'll see...

I'm heading out for awhile to get things done. I'll be back later to earn more money. Only 50g to go!! XD

galy
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 11-04-2007, 05:35 PM

hahaha
i'll be back later all

hopefully i'll be here before the event ends, if not all freebies will be posted in my perma exchange thread

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 11-04-2007, 06:19 PM

I'm back guys

Admonish Misconstruction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-05-2007, 12:16 AM

Here to ^^.