Alexander J Luthor
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-30-2014, 05:18 AM

And it only took me staring blankly through my computer like I was either high or incredibly sleep deprived. Whichever one works for Mene's ToS. That is creepy as heck, though, when the columns start spinning.

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 03-30-2014, 02:29 PM

How did you manage that! I'm incredibly bad at Chopper Challenge, by pure fluke I managed to not crash within seconds, once. I've never managed to get far enough with it for weird things to start happening with the obstacles. I sure Chi: has in the past, if memory serves me correctly.

I find this game good stress relief: crash into the first wall, cackle like a maniac, repeat...

Aganab
Butt

Old 03-30-2014, 02:29 PM

Lol, yeah, chopper challenge, is, uh, difficult. It used to be the only Mene game I played for a while, and a few times I even got a score of more than a thousand, but now I kind of gave up on it. It's WAY too frustrating.

Jelly, stress relief? The game causes more stress than it relieves, well, for me anyways.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 03-30-2014, 02:41 PM

Have you ever gotten to the point where it's the spinning flower things? Those are hard D: The straight up and down isn't bad - the moving straight up and down aren't bad - then you get to the spinny flower looking things D:

Chi
Dancing to her own beat..
Penpal

Old 03-30-2014, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellysundae View Post
How did you manage that! I'm incredibly bad at Chopper Challenge, by pure fluke I managed to not crash within seconds, once. I've never managed to get far enough with it for weird things to start happening with the obstacles. I sure Chi: has in the past, if memory serves me correctly.

I find this game good stress relief: crash into the first wall, cackle like a maniac, repeat...
I haven't played it in ages... I should give it another go. I do remember when things start shifting. It's a really difficult game! Fun though.

Alexander J Luthor
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-31-2014, 04:32 AM

Jelly: What I think is awesome is I found out about Flappy Bird the day before it was taken out of the app store, and I didn't have to worry about never playing it because that's exactly what chopper challenge is!

Aganab: How have you gotten 1000?? Before I got this score I'd only ever hit 500 once.

Maria: What... what do you mean spinney flower things? O____O

Alexander J Luthor
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-11-2014, 03:32 PM

I did it! I got a new record over 1100 points! Those spinning flowers are ridiculous! DX