I have seen you,
I have held you in my arms,
With the night sky over head,
I didn't see it then,
But I have no choice now,
My eyes have opened,
To the light of day,
But you have not changed.

DREAM (this one is long but its one I have a soft spot in my heart for)

One thought of you, Gives me a million smiles to last more then one day at a time can hold, Do you know the thought of you puts me in ecstasy, The look of your smile and the sound of your voice kills all the pain in my body, I feel bliss with the thought of you holding me, And heaven in your kiss, Please tell me you can read my eyes that tell the story, The story book idea of love made by me for us, Just say you love me for no other reason then you truely feel that way for me, Be daring let me look in to those eyes where my answers lay, And tell you what I feel, That even with all you say my feelings won't change at any point, I love you, Now tell me when you look into my eyes do you see the two of us, For the only wish I have is to have you, There are no limits to the things that we together can not do, Remember the only one thing to me that could ever amaze me was you, You stole my breath at first sight, Now tell me is there anything I can do for you, Because in my mind the two of us together is picture-perfect, Now please if you are just a dream, And nothing more, No one is to ever wake me.

Last edited by Captain Howdy; 03-23-2010 at 06:24 AM..