Both were hard! 2 2.60%
What are you talking about? 2 2.60%
I haven't gotten there yet... T_T 7 9.09%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Winter Storm
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Winter Storm Send a message via MSN to Winter Storm

Old 09-30-2008, 04:56 PM

Hmm LoZ will be one of those games who will always keep going and going.
Just like Final Fantasy. I like Ocarina of Time, though.
And Majora's Mask. But then, I think I just about loved all N64 games. That's like, one of the best old school systems ever.

Fabby
KHAAAAAAAAN~

Old 10-02-2008, 08:41 AM

I think Zelda's hair in TP is really, really weird... but we don't see much of her anyway.
At least her head is no longer a giant rectangle. xD

ElectricEclipse
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-28-2008, 03:09 AM

my favorite is def ocarina of time i love 64 for that game alone lol i wish i hadn't have sold it now i miss it so much
i should have known i would too
the entire zelda series itself is addictive, like truly truly addictive
i even got my siblings into it
why because well why let them miss out lol

Ambi
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-29-2008, 10:32 AM

Ocarinaocarinaocarina
Nuff' said :P

But really, I loved OoT (except that gawdang water temple! D: )
Majora's Mask is a close follow up...And contrary to what other people like, I really liked Wind Waker!
Cute story line.

Zelda TP wasn't bad at all. Do I hear a sequel heading our way!?
Probably not :>

keaton7
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-24-2008, 01:15 PM

I must thank Blockbuster for introducing me to Zelda. We went there to rent some movies and a game. Looking through, I found this golden box written Zelda in red. My 3rd grade teacher's name was Zelda (I was at 4th grade by then), so that was a bit shocking. I had no choice but get that game! A few months later I got the pretty golden box with the cartridge as a birthday present.

Ocarina was the first Zelda game I played, it will always be special. (N64)
Ocarina Master Quest is lots of fun! (WTF?! Cows inside Jabu-Jabu?! O_o). (NGC)
Majora's Mask is very well built, the masks are amazing. (N64)
Wind Waker is... well, cute. But it's pretty good, don't let the graphics fool you. (NGC)
Twilight Princess is just so pretty... I wish it was longer tough. (Wii)
I'm still playing Link to the Past, but it's been good so far. (SNES)
The only one I had to play on a emulator was Minish Cap. Not very hard but incredibly cute! (GBA)

Jenova4
*^_^*

Old 12-28-2008, 05:34 AM

Like many other people, I love Ocarina of Time. I also deeply love Link to the Past (My First Zelda! >w< ) As well as Link's Awakening. And I too loved Windwaker, you couldn't ask for a more well constructed game (Not only does the game look smooth and immerse you into a whole universe of smoooooooth, but the music is what really got me. Every time you hit an enemy the music would ramp up; it was AWESOME!)
I'm still playing Phantom Hourglass now and let me tell you: It's awesome. Gameplay is super fun. (Although having to constantly visit the Temple of the Ocean King is getting old.)

penny coyne

Old 01-07-2009, 11:41 PM

I always find this such a hard question to answer, because it depends on what sort of mood I'm in! If I want to be silly and just go hunting for items, then Windwaker is good - the grappling hook is very useful when you feel like collecting things :) If I want a good story though, then I'll always turn to Ocarina of Time, or Twilight Princess. I'm just a bit of a Zelda fangirl to be honest! I'm just so glad I managed to swipe the SNES from my brother when I was younger, so that I could have that first Zelda taste...never looked back!

(This may sound odd, but is anyone into the old Zelda fandom, with ficcing and such? I used to when I was younger, but ended up growing out of it... I just remember how people always used to argue over the 'Sheik question'... Though if you're not in fandom, you probably don't appreciate just how fierce those arguments would get! Just wondering, if anyone is, what their favourite Sheik theory is?)

rouge282
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-10-2009, 06:42 PM

Ocarina of Time all the way

Goth Rainbow1
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-01-2009, 10:37 PM

M'kay. So:
Zelda. I love the game, and I think it's great. I'm currently beating Ocarina of Time, and I'm on the Shadow Temple.
So, tell me about what you think of Link, and Zelda.
Rant about the water temple, whatever. Just tell me what you liked, and didn't like about Zelda. =3

Last edited by Goth Rainbow1; 03-01-2009 at 10:40 PM..

Knerd
I put the K in "Misspelling"

Assistant Administrator

Old 03-01-2009, 10:50 PM

Goth, we already have many Zelda topics in our Computer & Video Games forum.
I'm merged your thread with the largest one. :yes:

Always remember to check out the forums and forum indexes before making a new thread.

_~Link~_
The Hero of Time has left for ww...

Old 03-03-2009, 12:47 AM

Wow... I'm a Link cosplayer and haven't posted a single time in here? I fail. D:

Hello everybody! :D

Oracle12
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-05-2009, 07:32 AM

I love Ocarina of Time, but I'm also a huge fan of Links Awakening for Gameboy. It was the first Zelda game I can remember playing. I went back and played the 2 for NES after that. It was so good.

I really love how music is always incorporated into the games. It makes me happy to see it play such a big part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _~Link~_ View Post
Wow... I'm a Link cosplayer and haven't posted a single time in here? I fail. D:

Hello everybody! :D

Your avatar is amazing!

Last edited by Spring`Tyme Fresh; 04-05-2009 at 11:01 AM.. Reason: Double post.

_~Link~_
The Hero of Time has left for ww...

Old 04-06-2009, 09:25 PM

Lol, thank you, and yay someone finally posted in here! Did the topic die...?

Hollywood
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-15-2009, 08:17 PM

A link to the past and Wind Waker are my favorites!!
I'm looking forward to the new one as well!! (for DS)

Yazoo
::...Rest In Peace Ronnie James ...

Old 04-17-2009, 09:26 PM

Ocarina of time~~ <333

xXastraXx
If you come here... You'll find ...

Old 08-25-2009, 05:49 PM

awww, so i can't make my own zelda thread? TT^TT that's too bad.....

Last edited by xXastraXx; 08-26-2009 at 05:55 PM..

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-25-2009, 09:27 PM

I'm going to go ahead and merge this with our Zelda thread in the Computers and Video Games forum. :)

Also remember, xXastraXx, that anything not originally written by you must be put within quote tabs.

edit: Also remember that simply posting emotes or smileys on their own can be considered a form of spam.

Last edited by Captain Howdy; 08-27-2009 at 11:02 PM..

LadyWinters

Old 09-02-2009, 05:22 AM

Windwaker is really good, which is funny considering people had doubts just because of the art style, but it grows on you. It's also the only Zelda to date I've finished by myself. It's a pity my Dad doesn't play video games anymore, I was introduced to the series through him. He beat the one for Super Nintendo and then the Ocarina of Time.

I just brought the Phantom Hourglass off of my roommate who was going to sell it back to the store anyways. So I probably got a good ten dollars off of it.

Fabby
KHAAAAAAAAN~

Old 09-03-2009, 06:14 AM

I might have posted in here before, I can never remember, but I really didn't like Windwaker.. AND the art style. I found the gameplay in general to just be freaking aggravating, as it was easy but drawn out and repetitive.
Don't even get me started on the sailing. Or Tingle and his Triforce maps. Or the fact that there are charts to show you where charts are...

Yeah, I preferred Twilight Princess.

Sylvan_Prince
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-21-2009, 03:53 AM

I'd have to say either ocarina of time or twilight princess.

eds_girl101

Old 09-24-2009, 02:34 AM

I'd say Twilight Princess simply because it has the best graphics and it was one of the first ones I got. In fact, I've only ever beaten three of them....

redhead warrior_90000

Old 10-05-2009, 09:21 PM

Which zelda game was your first played what is your favortie zelda

my frist zelda was the legend of zelda link to the past when i was like 5 and i replayed it on the gamboy advace when i was 14 and fianlly beat.

my favotie would have to be major mask the reason was i loved the way link could chagne into diffrernt races from the series

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 10-05-2009, 09:39 PM

I have merged your thread, redhead warrior_90000, with our preexisting Zelda discussion thread. :)

Kaema
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-29-2009, 11:28 AM

My favorites are Twilight Princess and Majora's Mask. :) But I love the others too...it's hard to decide. XD

Krendanya
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-29-2009, 05:06 PM

The first zelda game I played was Ocarina of time. I beat it about 30 times before I lost my tally sheet. But for as much as I loved that game I never got all the hearts. (Deffinitely my fav though)

I like majoras mask too, I was playing but took a break, im in the water temple, always the hardest for me but the most fun as well because of the challenge. I played the game through the first time with no help guide, but right before I entered the last area I bought the guide so I could get all the masks. So I got the full effect of the ending. Very awesome, I always wished I could play uber Link as part of the game.

I played a couple of the gameboy versions too, any that came after ocarina of time I at least tried to play, but most I finished.

Twilight Princess is amazing. I love when he is on Epona and riding around, it just flows so well together and the graphics really pulled me in. I am also midway through playing that one currently, just past the water temple this time. Lol!

I broke down and paid the fifty some bucks to get the gamecube version of ocarina of time and majoras mask, two other older Link games came with it but I got stuck on them real quick.