soulwaste
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-07-2009, 09:24 PM

I like all sorts of manga, but there's some I think people should read. So basically whats your list of manga that you think people should read.
Here's mine

1.) Hadashi de Bara o Fume (Stepping on roses barefoot) by Ueda Rinko

2.) Tail Of The Moon by Ueda Rinko

3.) Cat Paradise by Yuji Iwahara

4.) Love Attack by Shizuru Seino

I don't know if anybody has even heard of these or what kind of manga they like but I found these were really good manga to read.

white2fire
^_^

Old 08-08-2009, 10:52 PM

1. Fruits basket
2. One Piece (It is a manga and an anime. Do not watch the english dubbed anime series, english subbed is better.)
3. Rurouni Kenshin
4. Fullmetal Alchemist
5. Chibi Vampire

This is just a few that I have read. I have finished 1 & 3. 2 & 4 are still in the making. I don't know if Chibi Vampire is finished or not.

Himiwari
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-11-2009, 03:07 PM

Shugo Chara, Vampire Knight, Cardcaptor Sakura, Skip Beat, and Kamichama Karin/Kamichama Karin Chu.

Eriyu
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-11-2009, 11:07 PM

Most of my suggestions are already really popular. :)

Death Note, Cardcaptor Sakura, Tsubasa, Vampire Knight... Sailor Moon. It's not really like the anime in a lot of ways (especially the dub), so even if you don't like Sailor Moon, I think you should at least take a look.

My one suggestion that probably most people don't know? Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch. All I knew about it at first was that it's a magical girl series about mermaids whose power is singing, but... it's so much better than just that!

LittleFox
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-15-2009, 05:27 AM

Bleach
D.Grey-man
Naruto
Inubaka
Skipbeat
1/2 Prince