Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-16-2009, 02:47 PM

However, the event commons will be double the price once the event has ended.

NatalChan
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to NatalChan Send a message via Yahoo to NatalChan

Old 08-16-2009, 02:48 PM

That's the worst of all , doubled prices ><

.Cain
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-16-2009, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symphony of the Night View Post
However, the event commons will be double the price once the event has ended.
Sowait.
Doesn't that mean if you bought the stuff now, and then re-sold them after the event ended, you get them sold back for the same price you bought them?
o 3o;

pchanpiggy
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-16-2009, 02:51 PM

@Natal: I went and searched for avatar communities on google one day because I was getting so made with Gaia and all their cash items. I just wanted to go somewhere that had just strictly gold items and simple monthly donation items.

Siri
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via AIM to Siri

Old 08-16-2009, 02:51 PM

Aww, it won't be too bad. We have forever to be able to get those items. :3
I'm just glad that they don't disappear.

EDIT: @Cain: Yes, it does. :)

.Cain
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-16-2009, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siri View Post
Aww, it won't be too bad. We have forever to be able to get those items. :3
I'm just glad that they don't disappear.

EDIT: @Cain: Yes, it does. :)
Hoho. That's goooood. c:
That means that if I bought something I really didn't want, I could still sell it back.
I don't like how it's so hard to earn moooneeyz. ; A;

NatalChan
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-16-2009, 02:55 PM

@Siri : Yes that's a good thing ^^
And if you play games till the 500 gold everyday you can get 'm very easy ^^

@Pchan : Yeah those catch items, it's so lame ;-;.

EDIT : I'm going to have dinner now , so talk you later! <3

.Cain
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-16-2009, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatalChan View Post
@Siri : Yes that's a good thing ^^
And if you play games till the 500 gold everyday you can get 'm very easy ^^

@Pchan : Yeah those catch items, it's so lame ;-;.
Oh darn. D:
I just wasted/spent 30 of my stars on the first.. thingy & got a wig.
How do I get the other items? D:
Why am I only stuck on the 30 star one? ; AAAAAAAAAA;

Siri
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-16-2009, 02:59 PM

@Cain: You have to solve the clues that are in the faq. :3
Then, once you find the hidden star eaters, you can exchange your event currency for the items.

pchanpiggy
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-16-2009, 03:00 PM

@Natal: I just wish they wouldn't make so many of them rare, 5mil for one item is waaaaay to much. The random mood bubble thing they came out with, I really loooove the dancey dancey Rufus but I haven't got that much gold... I don't even know anyone on that site with that much.

So anyone see any good movies lately?

The newer Transformers was pretty decent. =3
Harry Potter was.... I haven't really decided yet.

.Cain
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-16-2009, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pchanpiggy View Post
@Natal: I just wish they wouldn't make so many of them rare, 5mil for one item is waaaaay to much. The random mood bubble thing they came out with, I really loooove the dancey dancey Rufus but I haven't got that much gold... I don't even know anyone on that site with that much.

So anyone see any good movies lately?

The newer Transformers was pretty decent. =3
Harry Potter was.... I haven't really decided yet.
Dancey Dancey is soooooooooo adorable. :'D
& I like teh new MCs.

& I really want to watch District 9, Julie and Julia, Time Traveler's Wife, 9, and... Something else I cna't remember.

Siri
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-16-2009, 03:02 PM

@pchan: I like Harry Potter--it was a bit slow, but it was superbly acted. :)

I saw a lot of movies this summer and my favorites were Star Trek, Up, My Sister's Keeper and Harry Potter. :3

pchanpiggy
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-16-2009, 03:11 PM

@.Cain: It is adorable, I first saw them dancey dancey in the comic and ever since then I've wanted a Rufus doll or something where he is dancing.
I just opened my letters an hour ago, the nightmare sash made me cry, I've been questing for an angelic sash for 4 years now... and it just reminded me of how far away I am from getting it.

I want to see 9, District 9, and Julie & Julia too =3
and have you seen the trailer for the new Sherlock Holmes movie? It's staring Robert Downy Jr. the guy that played Iron Man >w< it looks freaking awesome.

@Siri: I liked it, but just like all the other Harry Potter movies they leave out things from the book that you would have liked to seen. I was however glad they showed the pygmy puffs.

.Cain
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-16-2009, 03:17 PM

Quote:
@.Cain: It is adorable, I first saw them dancey dancey in the comic and ever since then I've wanted a Rufus doll or something where he is dancing.
I just opened my letters an hour ago, the nightmare sash made me cry, I've been questing for an angelic sash for 4 years now... and it just reminded me of how far away I am from getting it.

I want to see 9, District 9, and Julie & Julia too =3
and have you seen the trailer for the new Sherlock Holmes movie? It's staring Robert Downy Jr. the guy that played Iron Man >w< it looks freaking awesome.

@Siri: I liked it, but just like all the other Harry Potter movies they leave out things from the book that you would have liked to seen. I was however glad they showed the pygmy puffs.
Rufus is amazingly cute.
But I like my Cygnus and Devin. Oh, and Everydude.
They're all <333333333333.
& Aww. D: I don't have enough money for like, almost anything right now and I suck at questing. :U. HATE it.

& Yeuh! Julie and Julia sounds sooooooooo amazing.
And nope, at least I don't think I do.
OH, AND ZOMBIELAND! :'D

HoneyButterbaby
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-16-2009, 03:22 PM

I want to see julie and julia also. I saw harry potter it was okay felt more like a filler movie.

pchanpiggy
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-16-2009, 03:26 PM

@Cain: I would have to say the item I think is cutest on gaia is my fuzzy penguin slips. I loved them when I bought them and I still love them to this day.

Haven't heard of Zombieland, does it have actual zombies?

.... I can watch ANY type of horror movie and not be fazed in the least but put me in front of a zombie movie and I have nightmares. I don't understand why.
One year for gaias Halloween when they had the grombies, I was playing around the event and watching Saving private Ryan with my husband, that night I had nightmares of zombie soldiers roaming around the gambino mansion.

I can't wait for the new Alice in Wonderland, Tim Burton is directing it and it's going to have Johnny Depp as the mad hatter.

.Cain
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-16-2009, 03:35 PM

Quote:
@Cain: I would have to say the item I think is cutest on gaia is my fuzzy penguin slips. I loved them when I bought them and I still love them to this day.

Haven't heard of Zombieland, does it have actual zombies?

.... I can watch ANY type of horror movie and not be fazed in the least but put me in front of a zombie movie and I have nightmares. I don't understand why.
One year for gaias Halloween when they had the grombies, I was playing around the event and watching Saving private Ryan with my husband, that night I had nightmares of zombie soldiers roaming around the gambino mansion.

I can't wait for the new Alice in Wonderland, Tim Burton is directing it and it's going to have Johnny Depp as the mad hatter.
I got my fuzzy penguins for free. <3
And my horns and laurel. c:

Zombieland. It's not scary AT all. It's HILARIOUS.

& I can't either. .___. I get so scared from those stupid-ass horror movie commercials. I hate hwo they come on without any warning. I watched the commercial for Mirror and I got scared shitless for like, a month. I would die everything I go near a mirror. And the Grudge trailer, with the lady taking a shower and hand coming outta her head just made me never want to shower again.

Tim Burton is amazing. I like how he uses Johnny Depp in so many of his films too. c:

NatalChan
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-16-2009, 04:56 PM

Argh last 3 minutes of event ><
Well it was fun everyone :3
And thanks for coming ;-;!

Last edited by NatalChan; 08-16-2009 at 04:59 PM..