Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-06-2018, 08:52 PM

I started a 'continue the story' during the FOWN event and due to its popularity, I've decided to keep it going and see where this cute story will take us! Whether you were a part of the previous game or a new player, all are welcome. All you have to do is continue from where the previous sentence left off and remember to leave your own open sentence at the end~!

The story so far:
(old thread)
Our heroine, the little girl, Reggie, was coming home through the forest. She saw a rabbit outside of town and was immediately swept away by a man on a white stallion. He told her she was to be a princess, but when they reached the castle, she fell into a hole. There, a boy who turned out to be one of the royal rabbits, helped her through the tunnels. They avoided a legendary monster, entered the castle, and are soon to meet again for the royal dinner. Led by Master Bright, Reggie has just stepped outside and is about to climb aboard a sled when...

To those who posted before:
hummy:
star2000shadow:
Inzanebraned:
ghostPastry:

Last edited by Kat Dakuu; 01-06-2018 at 08:54 PM..

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 01-06-2018, 09:09 PM

A guard comes running up to inform them that a storm is coming, a pure wall of white snow sent by the snow queen.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-06-2018, 10:02 PM

Reggie let out a gasp of surprise, but Master Bright waved off her concern, saying that the snow queen did this every year. They just better hurry and get inside. Once they both got settled in the sled, it took off with a dizzying speed straight for one of the castle's towers. A large arched window big enough for well...a sled to fly through, sat open and ready. They dived through to find...

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 01-06-2018, 11:53 PM

a Pure Ice Floor that the sled slide side ways. it slide all the way until Master bright threw out a hook that snagged on a pillar wrapping around with a twitch of his hand, and a tightening grip the sled came to a dead halt. high above them hanging Icicle's hung, and when the breeze blew through them sent a beautiful little melody dancing through the room they where in.

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-07-2018, 01:24 PM

It took Reggie a moment to catch her breath and realize what all had just happened.
Master Bright stepped out of the sled and extended his hand to assist the girl with exiting the sled.
Reggie was a bit frightened to step onto the icy floor, remembering how the sled had slipped across the ice.
She gingerly stepped out of the sled and was surprised at how stable her footing was in the ornate slippers that the servants had put on her feet when they dressed her.
It was like the soles of the shoes were covered with...

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-07-2018, 11:50 PM

ice magnets of some kind. She didn't know if something like that existed, but with ease her shoes seemed to stick to the ice, but it didn't take a terrible effort for her to step forward either. Doing so, she stepped past an archway into a large open room. A fabulous table was set, seating at least twenty people with room to spare as well. Master Bright opened his mouth as if to say something, but the boy she'd met earlier stood from his seat and waved energetically. Rushing over, she ignored Master Bright just as he was about to say....

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-10-2018, 08:04 AM

..."Let us all greet the newest member of of or royal family, Princess Reggie of the Royal Rabbit Regime! All Hail Princess Reggie!"
All the guests bowed and curtsied as the sang out in unison, "All Hail Princess Reggie! "
The girl had barely reached the bunny boy before all this "hailing" took place and she stumbled ever so slightly and nearly fell into the boy's lap.
Her face grew hot and red with embarrassment as she attempted to right her footing and address the crowd.
As she opened her mouth to show recognition to those showing her such great attention and respect....

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-10-2018, 05:59 PM

A familiar figure entered the hall. It was the rider who helped Reggie before, and right now, he looked like he was in a terrible rush. Glad for the distraction as all the hailing trailed off, Reggie took her seat. Looking at the boy, she tried to gauge what was happening, but he looked just as confused as she when the rider bent over to talk to the elderly man she could only assume was the king. A second later, the rider bowed, then rushed off again.

The king stood, gaining an instant hush. "It seems there is trouble brewing in the south. The Huntsmen have captured a...

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 01-10-2018, 06:13 PM

...Snow Dragon, and as we all know there hasn't been a sighting in century's.." Reggie frowned. she'd never heard of a snow dragon before but it sounded dangerous. she glanced over at the boy, confusion clear in her eyes.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-10-2018, 10:27 PM

The boy's eyes were wide, but not just in fear. There was wonder and excitement too. Leaning close, he whispered in Reggie's ear. "I have to tell you about the snow dragons after dinner! Don't let the servants or Master Bright tell you what to do and come play with me instead!" With a rueful grin, the boy sat back in his seat. The dinner resumed after another moment as the servants brought out a course of what appeared to be....

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-16-2018, 12:34 PM

...some kind of food that Reggie had never seen before.
It looked like soup, but there were things floating in there that made Reggie hesitant to try any...like grass and roots and twigs.
Reggie was served a bowl of this soup and having been taught, by her parents, to be a proper guest at a strange table, she took up the spoon from next to her bowl and dipped it ever so slightly into the broth in her bowl.
As she raised the spoon to her mouth, she was sure that the aroma of this strange concoction would be offensive to her nose, but she was quite mistaken!
She sniffed at the broth in her spoon and was rather surprised that she found herself quite hungry and eager to taste this strange food.
To her delight, the broth tasted devine!
Thogh the grasses and roots and things floating in the broth seemed alien to her, they tasted wonderful and before she had realized it, she had eaten all of her portion and was looking forward to the next course.
Just then the servants came out with the next course of dinner which smelled and looked like...

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-16-2018, 11:00 PM

the large pheasants that used to run around her yard, but this bird looked twice as big. Set on a single large platter, its aroma filled the entire room. "This kingdom has amazing food," she murmured under her breath. And for three more courses, her pleasant surprises continued. Savory vegetables, a dry rubbed meat she couldn't even begin to identify, and lastly, an entire assortment of pastries. As the last of the food turned to crumbs, she spotted Master Bright standing at the corner of the room. She realized his presence just in time because...

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-18-2018, 01:31 PM

... just as she looked at him, he shifted into a very regal looking rabbit and hopped off to join some other very dignified looking rabbits.
Reggie was wondering what was going on when the Bunny Boy appeared at her elbow and beckoned her to follow him.
Reluctantly, Reggie left her place at the royal table to join the biy.
While they were traveling down a dimly lit tunnel, Reggie tugged at the boy's hand and came to a stop.
As the boy turned toward her, she said, "I just realized ....You know MY name, but I do not know YOUR'S! What is it?"
The boy sheepishly answered "My name is Bernard. I am not fond of my name so I avoided telling you."
Just then voices could be heard in the tunnel...very excited voices. ...

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-18-2018, 09:20 PM

One of them definitely belonged to Master Bright, but Reggie didn't recognize the others. Bernard--and she did think it was a cute name even if he didn't--motioned for her to whisper. "They're talking about the snow dragon." Eyes wide, Reggie looked between the boy and the voices coming from the other side of the rock wall. The way the tunnels curved though, it bounced the sound right to them and no doubt right back if they were too loud.

"You wanted to talk to me about them right?" she whispered back. As the the voices traveling down the tunnel raised on volume though, Bernard shook his head to tell her later. This was far more interesting and it really was as Master Bright's voice turned absurdly shrill.

"I want those dragons gone! Gone from our land forever! If you have to let loose the bunnicula, then so be it!" However, the response he received was not approval, but...